An Affair Revisited Ch. 02

Story Info
She invites a former lover to her hotel room.
1.8k words
4
10.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used the magnetic key card to open the door and stepped into the room. A blast of cold air assaulted me; the housekeeping staff had left the air conditioning on. I was tired; exhaustion sank into my bones as I lugged my bag into the room and closed the door behind me. It had been a long, long day.

I was in town for a big work event, and I had been traveling all day. The event didn't start until tomorrow, so I stowed my suitcase in a corner, laid on top of the bed, hugging a pillow for comfort, and slept deeply for a few hours. I woke up to find the sun had gone down and dusk was descending. I felt a little better; I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands.

Then something occurred to me. I remembered that I was once again in the same city as Tom. I hadn't seen him in over three years. We'd had a secret and very torrid affair -- he was married at the time -- and after a few months of crazy forbidden sex and an intense emotional affair, he left me to go back to his wife. I was devastated; he shattered my heart, and I had to move to a different city in order to get on with my life. But even then Tom never left my heart or thoughts.

Here I was now, back in my hometown, and I was horny. Tom was the one person who could scratch my itch. I decided to give it a shot.

I spent a few moments trying to dredge his cell phone number up from the doldrums of my memory. At last I was pretty sure I had the right number, and I composed a text message using pet names we had used for our respective anatomy:

"Ozzie - Harriet needs you. Rainbow Motel, Rm 112."

I pressed the Send button and said a little prayer. And then I got to waiting.

I took a shower, washing off the airplane staleness and carefully cleaning my nether region with scented body wash. I dug a U2 T-shirt and a pair of black lace panties out of my bag and put them on, combed my wet hair back off my face, and sat on the bed. I was already a little turned on from the anticipation; I felt my pussy lips start to tingle and swell. I resisted the urge to touch them. I wanted to save myself in case Tom decided to show.

It was two hours of restlessly flipping through the staticky channels on the old TV before I heard a soft knock at the door. My heart dove into my stomach, and I jumped up off the bed. I tiptoed to the door and pressed my face against it, looking out the peephole.

It was like walleye vision. Tom's face was distorted, but unmistakable. He was nervously looking around, as if he expected someone (his wife, probably) to catch him red-handed. I stood back and let him sweat for a few more seconds, then took a deep breath and opened the door.

The sight of his familiar basset-hound face and big baby blues took my breath away. My heart pounded. It was everything I could do to not jump into his arms. Instead I stood in the open door and looked at him, unable to speak.

He still looked nervous, although now I didn't think it was because he was afraid of getting busted. No, now I thought he was nervous because he didn't know what to expect of me. He had broken my heart, after all.

I wasn't bitter anymore. Now, looking at his beautiful face and tight bod, I realized how much I had missed him. Silently, I reached out, grabbed his warm hand, and pulled him into the room. The door snicked closed behind us.

Tom opened his mouth to say something. Suddenly I didn't want to hear whatever it was. I stepped close to him and placed a finger on his lips to shush him. "Let's not talk right now," I whispered. "Let's revisit old times first, and we can talk later if you want to."

He took my face in his hands and touched my forehead with his. His baby blues were on fire, and they burned deep into my soul. I tried to suppress a sob, but it escaped me as, nose to nose, we gazed into each other's eyes. Oh, how I had missed him. And how I had hoped this day would come. Now that it was here, I planned to take advantage of every second.

I wrapped my arms around Tom's neck and pulled him on top of me on the bed. The warmth and weight of his body was comforting, and his personal cinnamon-and-vanilla scent was intoxicating. My whole body tingled, and my pussy moistened. He kissed me deeply and ran his hands over my body, my tits, my ass. The second his fingers touched my flower, it burst into flames. I broke our kiss and cried out in surprise, the sensations so strong that I thought my whole body would come apart at the seams. Tom nipped my left earlobe, my neck, my shoulder with his teeth as my orgasm waned.

My black lace panties were soaked with my juices and plastered to my cunt. They would have to come off. Tom whisked them off and tossed them on top of my suitcase. He completely undressed, his erect cock pointing at me as if I was the chosen one, and climbed back on the bed. On his knees, he looked at my U2 T-shirt and grinned; U2 was his favorite band. I sat up and took him in my mouth. He was blazing hot and hard as a rock. I sucked his cock down my throat. I swirled my tongue around the sensitive head and licked up his yummy salty precum. I took both of his testicles into my mouth and gently sucked on the sac. I ran a finger along his asscrack as I sucked his balls, eliciting a long, low moan. He grabbed my head and pulled out of my mouth, already almost ready to pop.

I crab-walked backwards on the bed until there was enough room for both of us to lie comfortably. Not quite ready to begin the real festivities, he pulled the U2 T-shirt over my head, hovered above me on his hands and knees, and covered my naked body with warm, wet licks and kisses. He paid special attention to my nipples, sending streams of fire down my spine and into my swollen clit. I grunted and moaned, and my fountain began to gush. I couldn't wait any longer; I reached up, took hold of his rock-hard member, and pulled it toward my wet hole. He adjusted himself accordingly, and I guided him into me. I lifted my legs as he slid in as far as he could go. We moaned in unison, and he began to slowly slide in and out.

Emotion overwhelmed me, and tears filled my eyes. It was glorious to feel him inside me again...he fit so perfectly. He laid his entire body on me and soul kissed me as his cock moved in and out of my soaked pussy. This set me off on another powerful orgasm. I tried not to scream as I was assaulted by wave after crazy wave of sensation. He speeded up as I came, and I dug my fingernails into his back.

Suddenly he was gone. He had pulled out and lay on his back next to me, panting. His cock stood at attention like a Marine. I looked over at him and grazed my fingertips across his cheek. He turned his head and smiled. "I don't want to come yet," he whispered.

"Sure you do," I said. I rolled to my hands and knees and turned my ass toward him, inviting him to penetrate me again. He couldn't resist my sweet wet orifice. He was back on his knees and inside me again in a flash. This time he fucked me with abandon. He buried his dick in me with each thrust, as deep as he could go. This triggered another even more intense orgasm; it felt like each cell in my body was having its own little orgasm. I couldn't even hold myself up; my arms turned to jelly and I face-planted into the bedcovers, ass sticking up, moaning and crying out as Tom continued to fuck me.

Tom thrust deep one last time and grunted as his cock gave up its nectar. My pussy was still contracting, on the tail end of my last orgasm, milking him for everything he had. He collapsed on top of me, breathing in my ear. I reached up and played with his fine blond hair as each of our orgasms ebbed.

Spent, still connected, we fell over on our sides and silently spooned. Tom's cock eventually softened and slid out of my pussy. He gently kissed my neck, my ear, my shoulder, my arm. I sighed, enjoying the moment I had waited three years for.

He propped himself up on one elbow, laid his hand on my arm and said, "I'm sorry for everything."

I rolled toward him on my back and touched his face. His big baby blues were full of tears, and my own eye welled up too. "It's water under the bridge now, Tom. I forgave you a long time ago."

He closed his eyes, and tears dripped down his cheeks. "So...what now?"

I pulled myself up on my own elbow and said, "I don't know." My hands started to shake. I wanted so desperately to ask him to stay with me, to begin the life he had promised me three years ago. But something deep in me knew it would never happen that way. I took a deep, shaky breath. "I've always loved you, Tom. From the moment I met you, even after all the ugliness. But I don't think you and I are meant to be."

I got out of the bed and put my T-shirt back on. He watched me silently, his face so sad. He asked, "Are you sure?" But he knew. I nodded and let the tears flow. I didn't think I could bear saying goodbye to him again...but I knew I had to.

He got up and slowly got dressed, occasionally peeking at my face to see if I might have changed my mind. Seeing that I hadn't, he resolutely put himself back together. Once dressed, he pulled me to him in a big warm hug. "I will always love you," he whispered and kissed the top of my head. I sobbed and hugged him back, not sure if I would ever see him again. Then he quickly pulled out of my embrace and walked out the door.

I watched him leave, then sat on the end of the bed. I was sad, sure...but this time I got to end it on my terms.

I knew I would sleep tonight.