An Affair To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooomhmhmhmh."

When I open my mouth to say "no", he put his wet dick inside my mouth. I suck. I can taste my pussy juice and suck it all off his dick.

He pulls out of my mouth and rolls me over on my stomach and lifts my ass in the air. He slides his dick into my pussy and fucks me doggie style. He reaches down with his hand and plays with my ass hole.

"No, please don't do that."

Ron tries to play with my ass hole sometimes and I never let him. I just don't like it. Jim continues to play with it. He slides his hand down to my pussy to get his finger wet then slides this thumb into my ass! I cum for the second time. I just know it will be over now. He reaches around me and puts a hand on each tit and raises me upright so that we are both on our knees. He is behind me fucking me and playing with both tits. I am excited again already. I have never cum two times in one night. And this night is still here and we are still fucking.

Jim stops and suggests we stand beside the bed. He stands behind me and I bend over the bed and spread my legs. He enters me from behind again. Jim is beginning to get tired. He stands still and I do the pumping I look up at the mirror on the wall next to the bed and watch myself fuck this man I didn't even know a few hours ago! This is not at all like me. It is very exciting. I can't get my breath.

"I want...to get...on top."

Jim lays on the bed on his back and I straddle him and guide his dick back home into my burning pussy. I pump as hard and fast as I can. I again look in the mirror and watch myself fuck this man. Each time I ram down on his cock, his pubic bone hits my clit. Jim reaches up and plays with my tits.

I bend over and let his suck on them. The instant that he sucks a pink nipple into his mouth, I cum for the third time.

I lay on my back and Jim puts my legs on his shoulders and fucks me again. I am too tired to move. I have cum three times and Jim has been in my room 3 hours now.

"I want to cum in your mouth."

"Ok, let me suck your tired dick."

Jim again straddles my head and I can taste my pussy juice on his dick. I suck it and he fucks my mouth, moving his huge dick in and out. I get an idea. I put my fingers in my pussy to lubricate them good. Then I put my finger in his ass hole. I have never done that to anyone before and it feels strange inside. I slide it in and out...in and out. Jim begins to tremble. I know he is about to cum. I feel his huge dick swell even bigger than before. Now it is pumping a salty tasting liquid into my mouth. I usually don't swallow, but my mouth is filling up and I have to. I'm glad I did swallow. That means I don't have to get up to spit.

We lay in each others arms, naked on my bed, too tired to move. I drift off to sleep.

"ring...ring...ring...ring"

The phone. I answer it.

"Good morning, madam. This is your wake up call. It is 6 a.m."

I look around. Jim is gone. He slipped out during the night. I don't even know his last name. I don't know his room number. I have no way to get in touch with him again. It's just as well. WHAT A NIGHT!!! I WILL REMEMBER IT ALWAYS!

12