An Affair to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand went to the bulge in his pants. She felt it twitch under her fingertips before going to work on his belt. He pushed her hands aside and got off the bed. A look of disappointment came across her face; worried she'd done something wrong. Derrick gave her a reassuring smile as he took his pants and boxers off.

Jessica's eyes widened with her first look at his meaty member. It went beyond all her expectations. Seeing it stand tall and proud for her made her pussy jump, aching to feel his pole inside her.

He slowly stroked himself in front of her. Watching her lick her lips with anticipation, wanting her first taste of his manhood, he chuckled. She couldn't take her eyes off it as he walked closer to her. She replaced his hand with hers, wrapping her small fingers around his thickness. She watched intently as a small drop of precum dribbled out. Leaning forward, she slipped her tongue out, finally getting her first taste of the sweetness he held inside. She closed her eyes, savoring his essence, then wrapped her lips around his purple mushroom, swirling her tongue around it.

A moan crept from Derrick's lips as she sucked him into her warm mouth. Her tongue worked magic along the lines of his throbbing veins as she slid further down his cock. She sucked and licked him at a slow, tentative pace. Her moans vibrating through him almost made him fill her mouth prematurely.

He looked down and saw her big, brown, wanton eyes staring up at him. Seeing this beautiful creature with her mouth full of him, her muffled moans of desire filling his ears; he knew he had to make her stop before he exploded into her. Reluctantly, he pulled out of her needy mouth and she moaned her disapproval at this.

Derrick rolled her over, making her lay flat on her belly. He knelt down, kissing and licking the contours of her calves and thighs, pausing once he reached her slit. He inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her arousal before sliding his tongue along her puffy outer lips. He did this a few times, teasing her before taking hold of her hips, pulling them up so that her ass was high in the air giving him better access.

He ran his finger along her mound, drawing a whimper from Jessica. He then went back to work with his tongue, teasing her again before finally slipping it between the folds of her soft petals. This brought a loud moan from her as he slowly licked up and down her incredibly wet slit, devouring the sweet honey oozing from her tight hole.

He stayed away from her clit, not wanting her to have that pleasure just yet. Instead, he ran his tongue up the crack of her ass, his hands parting her firm globes as he did so. This made her jump away from him. He figured this was something she had yet to experience and that made him even more determined to give it to her.

Grabbing a tight hold of her hips, he pulled her back to his eager tongue. She tried to fight against his grip, but stopped once she felt his slick tongue flick across her tight rosebud. The sensation sent chills up her spine and she found herself rocking towards him, wanting to feel it again.

Derrick happily obliged taking long, slow licks up her ass, pausing at her tight sphincter, making small circles around it. He felt it pulse around his tongue as he applied small bits of pressure, urging her to open for him. He slid a finger between her folds, caressing her hole, but not entering it. Her moans grew louder as he teased her relentlessly, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy, but never giving her enough to take flight.

After a few moments, he stopped his teasing of her. He felt a slight shiver cover her as he ran his tongue along the small of her back and up her spine to the nape of her neck. Using his weight, he made Jessica lay flat on the bed again. Using his knees to spread her legs further, he began teasing her, a different way.

He ran the head of his stiff cock up and down her velvety slit. She tried wiggling down further, needing him to fill her, but his weight held her in place.

"Derrick... please." She whimpered through bated breath.

"Please, what?" he taunted as he ran his tongue along her earlobe, nibbling and sucking it. He knew what she wanted, what she needed. He knew the craving deep in her belly, but he wanted her to push out all the emotions and doubt he knew still lingered in her head. He wanted her to say it.

When she didn't respond, he lifted off of her and rolled her onto her back. He was surprised to see tears welling up in her eyes. He knew what those tears were from. It wasn't because he had hurt her in anyway. They were tears of shame. Not of what she was about to do to her husband, but because she wanted to do it. She needed Derrick as much as he needed her.

He hovered over her, his manhood just inches away from the prize it ached for. "Tell me." He whispered.

She took his head in her hands and pulled his face to hers, kissing him, their tongues wrestling together in their passionate lock. He moved down to her neck, his breathing ragged, dying to feel her walls around him, but he never gave in.

"Say it, Jessica." He said, letting the tip of his cock press against her warm opening.

She moaned feeling this and tried thrusting her hips up, forcing him inside her, but that only caused him to move away. She ran her nails up and down his back, nibbled on his shoulder before thrusting her hips again with the same result. Realizing he wasn't going to let her have it until she asked for it, she gave in.

"Take me, Derrick," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me."

That was all he needed to hear. With one smooth thrust, he split her open with his cock. She felt she couldn't breathe, the pain of him stretching her tight hole was so intense, but it slowly began to subside and they both moaned; finally getting what they had longed for.

He struggled to hold off his climax. It felt so good to finally be inside her and he didn't want it to end prematurely. He kept a slow, steady rhythm, pulling all but the head out then slipping back between her folds. Knowing she had been with only one man, it didn't surprise him to feel how tight she was. She fit around him like a second skin and it took all he had not to lose control.

Jessica entwined her legs with his, thrusting her hips to meet his. She moaned with every stroke, her hands falling to his ass, helping to guide him, though he didn't need the help. Her head was spinning as he bent down and took a nipple between his teeth. His thrusts came harder, faster. Grunts and moans billowed out of him. He took her left leg and placed it on top of his shoulder, driving deeper into her.

Looking into his eyes, she saw a glimmer of the animalistic passion he spoke of and it aroused her more. She reached up and started pinching her own nipples; something she never would've done before. She gasped and panted for air, feeling her orgasm building up. "Fuck me, Derrick!" she yelled at him.

With that, he quickly pulled out, rolled her over and impaled her from behind. She started bucking against him wildly, the sounds of their flesh slapping together filled the room. He reached around and began roughly playing with her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples, making her squeal out.

The pain enveloped her, but she loved it, begging him to fuck her harder. He took a firm grip on her hips and pounded into her. Not losing a beat, he reached under her and rubbed her clit viciously. This sent Jessica over the edge and she froze; her muscles tightening, unable to move as her orgasm exploded. She moaned loud and long as her pussy clamped his rod, begging to be filled and it wasn't long before Derrick reached his long awaited climax, spilling his thick seed deep inside her canal.

After he'd finished, he collapsed onto her, his weight forcing her down as well. They both let out one last, small moan as his softening dick fell out of her. After that, nothing but heavy, ragged breathing came from either of them. Their bodies covered in sweat and a pool of their mixed cum forming on the bed, they didn't move – couldn't move – for a long moment.

Eventually, Derrick rolled off of Jessica and onto his back next to her. She crawled closer to him, draped her arm over his chest and placed her head on his shoulder, a feeling of contentment covering her.

Once their bodies had cooled, they took turns cleaning up in the bathroom, and he drove her back to the bar where her car sat in the empty parking lot. Before leaving his car to go to hers, she turned to him.

"Thank you."

He just sat there, staring out the front window, no expression or movement. She began to wonder if she had done something wrong. This man that had shown her areas of sex she'd only thought about, who had shown so much interest in her, now sat like a cold, stone statue. She wanted to slap him, shake him, make him say something to her, but instead she just turned and opened the door.

As she started to get out of his car, he grabbed her wrist, pulling her back inside and leaned into her, kissing her. What must've been only a minute seemed like an eternity to her, but eternity wasn't long enough when he finally pulled away. "You're welcome."

She just sat there, not sure what to do. He smiled and motioned that it was time to go. Reluctantly she turned, stepped out of the car and closed the door. She hesitated before finally walking the few steps to her car. Opening her door, she heard his engine rev and looked over her shoulder; watching his headlights fade and disappear as he drove away.

When she got home, Jessica went straight to her bedroom, put her nightgown on and climbed into bed. As exhausted as she was, she just couldn't get her mind to leave the events of the night. Grabbing the picture of her and Jack off her nightstand, she wondered what she would tell him. Would she tell him? Could she?

She stared at her husband in the picture, looking so happy and full of life. How could she have done this to him? Tears fell down her cheeks as she tried to figure out what to do.

Derricks face flashed in her mind. It lasted only a split second, but that was all it took for her thoughts to turn to him. She hated leaving him. She longed to be near him again, touching him, kissing him. She tried so hard to get him out of her mind, but he just wouldn't leave. He was like a drug to her. She needed him. She needed him more than the air she breathed.

As Jessica drifted to sleep, she decided not to tell her husband about the affair. She knew she'd never see Derrick again and would have to be content with only the memories of their one night together.

~~~

Thanks to Angle Love for editing this story.

12