An Affair to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath his jeans he wore nothing. Never had bothered with underwear. A waste of time. With the metal scream of his zipper, he freed himself. She mewled like a kitten, starving as his thumb flicked once, twice over her clit.

Gasping, dying she arched and he grabbed her beneath the thighs, lifted her and set her down on him, surging up to drive himself inside her to the hilt.

Thunder roared, the rain pounded and she screamed, her nails tearing down his shoulders, leaving dots of blood against his skin. He growled and lifted her, slamming her back against the wall to brace her as he filled her, retreated and shoved himself into her again. The wet, meaty slaps of their bodies mingled with the driving howl of the wind, the rumbling rage of the thunder and the mixed music of her moans.

He fucked her like he'd die if he didn't. She rode him like she'd die if she couldn't.

His hand fisted in her hair, drug her head back and devoured her mouth. The kiss was as wet, as facile as the fuck itself. Tongues twirled, bodies plunged, she arched and he filled his other hand with her breast though the prim cotton of her dress shirt. Her fingers gripped deep into his hair as she exploded atop him, her orgasm driving a scream from her mouth that was almost feral.

He turned, holding her atop him as she came and as she started to go boneless in his arms, he lowered her to the wet waist high railing of the roof. Gasping at the cold, she started to say something but he wasn't finished. No. Not even close.

He took her legs and pulled her until she was laying half across the railing, her lower half suspended in the air only by his hands on her ass. He shoved her legs open, harsh, coarse, dirty and gripped her knees to steady her. She'd never...hadn't ever....this was....

"Say it." He growled it, rubbing the hard length of himself against her damp, swollen opening. She was trapped, gripping the railing of the roof with both hands above her head to hold herself up even as he held her suspended at the knees.

And she just knew what he wanted her to say. Just

somehow knew. "Fuck me."

Her mind scattered into a thousand pieces as he shoved into her so hard, so fast she thought he might break her. She came instantly, bucking like a rodeo horse, trying to take him deeper as she tried to throw him off. Too deep, too much, too hard...dear god just like that.

He rode her like a well-paid whore and when she

started to go limp again with orgasm, he flicked a skilled finger over her clit and she went taut, arching against his fingers like a violin to a maestro's touch. Just as she thought she couldn't possibly go again; he lost his rhythm. His breathing deepened, his thrusting was harder, faster, and more desperate.

Lost, undone, she screamed, coming, hard and fast and desperate just like him. He drove her knees back and filled her, pumping deep inside her until she wasn't sure where she ended and he began. She could feel the hot, wetness of him spurting inside her.

It was madness. It was insanity. It was, without a doubt, the most wonderful feeling she'd ever known.

The rain pelted down on them, washing away the sweat from their bodies as they lay there, heaving and holding each other. Each wondered, as minds cleared, what madness had over taken them. What would they say? What would they do? Was there any polite way out of something like this?

Chris leaned back and met her eyes.

And nothing on her face spoke of regret. She looked as he felt, sated and sexy.

He started to pull out of her and she gripped

him, locking those long legs around his flanks to hold him there.

"Wait. Just wait."

It shot a thrill through his body. She wanted him to stay inside her. Inside her...jesus. He hadn't used anything. He'd just plowed into her without protection for either of them.

"I didn't-" He started to apologize and she arched against him, sliding herself along his shaft. He went from semi limp to hard as steel inside her again.

"Jesus," The word breathed out like a prayer...or a curse. Vivi felt the madness fill her blood again like a river that had receded and now rushed again. It smothered any thoughts of retreat or regret or remorse and left behind a wanton witch that used all of her wiles to steal his soul.

She arched up and he gripped her around the waist as their mouths met in a wet, greedy kiss. She might as well have weighed nothing for all the effort it took him to lift her beneath the ass and set her down on him again.

Like a live wire, she sizzled in his arms, sparking and setting him afire with her hunger. Slick with rain and sweat, they moved like two well-oiled machines bred and built for each other. His fingers moved to the buttons of her shirt and flicked open the first. He was eager to see her naked, gloriously naked, and touch those fantastic breasts.

Something began to jingle, a stone cast in a smooth lake. The ripples pulled them apart to meet each other's eyes. Thunder rolled, filling the silence punctuated by the ringing phone. He set her down and her hands gripped the hem of her skirt and yanked it down.

There, he thought, there was the shame now on her face and the remorse. He'd so hoped he wouldn't have to see it.

It was her phone jingling in the dangling pocket of her business suit jacket.

"I-"

He lifted a hand to hold back the words she'd meant to say. He couldn't hear them. Not right then. Not that moment. It would simply make him angry.

He turned away as she grasped her phone and answered it. "Hello?"

Chris walked to the edge of the roof and stared off into the swirling storm filled sky. The weather blared and trumpeted around them – angry and harsh. It was an answer to what swirled in his stomach now.

He listened to her quiet mutters to the person on the other end of the phone.

And somehow he knew it was a boyfriend or worse.

He turned when he heard her say goodbye. And their eyes met.

"I should explain."

Chris shook his head and started walking toward her. "No need. Boyfriend?"

"Sorta...I guess. I'm...I don't...shit."

He shook his head again. "You don't shit? That must be uncomfortable."

Vivi somehow managed to laugh. She covered her face with her hands. "I don't know what someone says after something like this."

"Can't say I'm very familiar with one night stand etiquette. But we can simply leave it at goodbye...if you want."

Their gazes held for a long moment.

Thunder rumbled quietly in the distance. He was giving her an out. An escape. It was the right thing to do to take it. Take and be gone.

She took a step forward and then another. When she stood beside him she knew it was the right thing to do. It was. Leave, leave now. And save them both from whatever this madness was.

His arm brushed hers as she passed and she simply turned, turned as he turned and pressed herself against him. She rose to take his mouth and his hands gripped her upper arms and held her still.

"No."

She froze, mortified.

"Vivi...I can't. If I'd known..." He set her away from him. "I have to go."

She said nothing. She simply stood there, frozen, as he walked away and let her tears mix with the pouring rain.

12