An Affair to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
Travels.
952 words
3.77
8.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Trips

Michelle was able to get away and travel with me for a while. I wanted to show her new places and things and she wanted to learn everything.

I picked her up at the Baltimore airport and we drove down to Georgetown. I had a nice suite there for us. The first thing she asked me when we got to the room was if I wanted to have sex now or later! I told her both!

We quickly stripped each other's clothes off and started fondling each other. She loved me to knead her tits hard and bite her nipples until I thought I would tear them off. She moaned as I did that and then slid down to suck on her pussy. Her juices were flowing all over my face and I was loving it. I then moved up and put my dick in her mouth. I started moving in and out of her mouth and the next thing I knew I was fucking her in the mouth! She seemed to love it and when I tried to stop she kept me in! When I finally did pull out she said that was the first time anyone ever fucked her in the mouth. I asked her if she liked and she said yes. With that she told me she wanted on top. She climbed on top of me and started stroking me with her pussy up and down. Then she started shorter strokes all around her pussy just on the head of my dick. It drove me crazy as I watched her zoned out, moaning and fucking my dick. Then she began to shudder and just seemed to enter a whole new dimension. Then she started screaming and cumming and I came too. It was incredible. We both collapsed next to each other and just laid there for a while, savoring the moment. She was the most incredible lover I had ever had. We showered and went to dinner. We then walked the streets of Georgetown and talked. It was a beautiful evening for both of us.

We walked back to the hotel suite and she took a long, slow bath. She loves baths and hates showers. I do showers. She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I was lying on the bed just admiring her long beautiful legs and her natural beauty. I could not believe how lucky I was to have her love me.

She climbed up on the bed and backed up to me and cuddled. When a woman cuddles a beautiful ass like hers next to me I can't huggy bod for very long! I started caressing her ass and then ran my hand over her swollen pussy lips. She was wet in a flash. I stroked each lip of her labia gently with my fingers as she began to moan and move around a little. I then slid my finger deep into her and pumped her as she writhed with pleasure. Then I wet her ass with my finger and rubbed her sweet little asshole gently and then probed inward as her tight little ass began to accept my finger. She started to move against my finger as I slowly moved into her gorgeous ass deeper and deeper. I did not want to go any farther with her because I felt she was not ready.

I pulled my finger away and rubbed the head of my dick on her pussy lips. Slowly I pushed in from behind and as I laid next to her and started pumping her. It felt incredible. Then I pulled out, got on my knees and positioned her the same way with her ass in the air and her head on the mattress. I slid my dick in her beautiful inviting cunt and started fucking her as hard as I could. She turned around and watched me fucking her. She had that glazed look on her eyes. She told me she loved the sound me slapping up against her ass. I did too. I wanted to pull out and stick it in her ass but I loved her too much to do something to her she was not ready for.

I could not hold off any longer and shot into her as I came and came and came. We then both collapsed on the bed. After what seemed like an hour we crawled under the sheets and fell asleep in each other's arms. Her musk was all over me and I never wanted to shower again.

" I was standing in her bedroom door. She came over, dropped to her knees, took my dick out of my pants and just starting sucking on it. It felt so good and erotic. She told me my dick was "just the right size for her". She took it out, licked the wetness off the tip and then deep throated me again and again. She moaned that sweet little moan again as she sucked up and down on my shaft. I was so hard I thought I was going to pop. All I could think about was burying my face in her pussy and catching her fantastic scent and then fucking her hard until she came. We were interrupted by her baby in the other room. We will finish this later! I want to make her come in my mouth so bad!"

It ended a few weeks after. She found a younger man who wasn't married. I could not blame her but I still love her to this day. We got back together for a long weekend recently but I knew it was really over then. Ce la Guerre!