An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly and Alexis, go out on the town. Kelly's is punished.
9.5k words
4.33
11k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the TJ, Kelly, and Alexis series, "An Affectionate Friendship," and continues from Chapter two, and explores the activities of Kelly and her enhanced relationship with girlfriend, Alexis. These two beautiful and shapely young women, head out for an evening of drinking and dancing. Their mutual male friend TJ, forced to rescue Kelly from a dangerous situation, punishes her for her willful behavior. Read on to see what else develops between TJ, Kelly, and Alexis.

*****

Chapter 3 - Kelly and Alexis

Part One:

My name is Kelly and I am going out on the town with my best friend Alexis (Alex); just two little devils, out to raise a little hell tonight. Alex and I have been friends since childhood, and were college roommates. We go clubbing occasionally on a Friday nights when Alex's law school studies allow, we enjoy meeting others and dancing.

Alexis, TJ (a male friend), and I got together for dinner and dancing a month ago. And, as nature and alcohol have a way of taking their courses, the three of us ended up in the sack together. Long story short, TJ and I both ended up in a sexual adventure with my friend Alexis. Alexis and I have never been romantic before then, except for some rather innocent experimentation as roommates during our college days. That night a month ago changed the nature of our relationship from straight hetero, to more... bi. Tonight, we are just two attractive young women out on the town, with no further expectations toward each other than just being girlfriends out for some clubbing, dancing, and... well... who knows.

I am an active and energetic person, and have been sexually active since my college days at age eighteen or nineteen. In college, it became a thing to do... to experiment a little with a girlfriend. My friend Alexis was fairly well-developed in college... and I just had to know what her boobs felt like against mine. Just a passing phase, I guess. (BTW, they felt wonderful!)

Both of us also dated boys in college, but boys are harder to communicate with regarding sex; girls are more... you know... vocal, and a bit easier to talk to without ego getting in the way. So Alexis and I tried some clumsy and amateur groping together... it was fun... and very nice, but... we returned to just being friends.

Tonight, I am wearing a short tight dress, thigh-high sheers, and five-inch heels, and I expect Alex to dress similarly. One change I made to my normal wardrobe is that I am not wearing a bra or panties tonight. It feels good, and a little sexy. Plus, a panty line would spoil the line of my tight outfit, and going without will make it a little more comfortable with all of the active dancing I know I'll be doing tonight. If Alexis is wearing panties, I will try to talk her out of them. I am guessing, based on our long friendship and our long girly talks in the dorm room, that Alex just is as sexually adventurous as I am.

At eight-thirty the doorbell rings, and I am a little excited and nervous as I open the door. As Alex enters, she gives me a sort of half hug, with one hand on my right hip, and the other around my back. She says,

"Hey, girlfriend!" (In kind of an urban accent) and she pulls me toward her, and gives me a warm full kiss on the lips.

I respond by pushing my lips into hers, with my heart starting to beat a little faster. The kiss lasted only about a second or so, but was long enough to tell me that tonight was going to be very interesting.

"So what's next, doll?" I asked.

"I thought we talked about doing some clubbing, and then maybe we can come back here to unwind. But, god! Let's start with something to eat! I'm starving!"

"If you are not particular, I have a great little place we can go. Good food." I answered her, as I smoothed my hands down her short tight dress, snapping her bra strap and her panty waistband over her dresses, and said,

"You won't need these tonight, sweetie!"

She gave me a sexy knowing smiled and stepped into the bathroom to remove her excess underclothes. I patted her on the behind as she came out, ready to go and just said,

"Mmm... Nice!"

She kissed me on the cheek and her hand lightly slid over my ass, as we started toward the door. I followed her, grabbed my clutch, and we headed out to her car. She had her car outside and ready to go, so she drove.

The restaurant was a nice neighborhood Italian place, and probably "Italian" enough to appeal to my friend Alexis Maria Angelina Giancomo. The place was not crowded, since we got a late start, and the families are mostly gone, and the crowd that is left is mostly younger like us, intent on a meal before enjoying a long evening out.

Clubs do not get really started until at least ten, or ten thirty on a weekend night, so we had enough time to have a leisurely dinner. We started with wine, ordered a carafe of their house Chianti, and were too engaged in conversation to look at a menu, so we had a glass of the pretty, red wine. Alex ordered a chicken dish of some sort with a white sauce and asparagus spears, and I closed the menu, and said to the waiter,

"I would like is some penne... cooked al dente... with some kind of spicy red sauce... like an arrabbiata... with parmesan... and some garlic bread."

"No problem Miss, we can do that for you." Our tall, blond (possibly gay) waiter replied with a smile.

Alex smiled at this exchange, but did not comment. Most decent restaurants will accommodate any reasonable off-menu request. With the ordering out of the way, Alex started the conversation with,

"By the way, how is TJ?"

"Don't know... haven't seen him in about a month," was my short reply.

"He's quite a remarkable man isn't he?"

"Yup... known him for a long time... he is a rare beast." I replied succinctly, trying not to dwell on her admiration for TJ.

"Well... you think the three of us might... um, get together again... soon?" She redirected.

"Maybe we will. But tonight it's just you and I sweetie, and we are going to club the living crap out of this town!" We both laughed.

I changed the subject of conversation away from TJ, and onto our plans for the evening. We did discuss plans, and decided on some places with lots of people and lots of noise. I had a recent phone conversation with TJ on this very subject, and mentioned some places we might go. Even though he warned me about one of those places being a little dangerous, I had heard some good things about it, so it was at the top of my list.

"Dangerous? Mmm... sounds interesting!" I thought with a sexy little shudder.

We drank the Chianti, laughed, ate, drank more of the wine, and talked about a lot of stuff, personal kinds of things... work... school... men...who became engaged to whom... you know, just girl talk.

The place we decided on first, the one at the top of my mental list, is a kind of trendy club with a long line in front. But, a couple of attractive and leggy girls in tight short skirts have no problem making their way to the front of the line, and into the club. On the way up to the front, I pulled two Twenties out of my purse, folded them twice and handed one to Alexis. I smiled at the dark, handsome, and tall well-built man at the velvet rope, slipped the folded twenty into his hand. Kelly noticed this and my former honor student friend quickly got the idea, and did the same, he lifted the rope and let us through.

I turned to see him looking at us, and got a strange vibe... as if he recognized us, or something... weird. Alexis and I are what attracts the patrons with money, so we were in. The place was amazing, neon everywhere, the music so loud you couldn't carry on a conversation. The atmosphere was electric... like a living beast with a pulse of its own. It was great!

Despite TJ's warnings, we were here to dance to our kind of music and just to see what happens; we were up for absolutely anything! We ordered a couple of simple drinks, bourbon and seven, scotch and soda... that kind of thing. Syrupy girly drinks are too expensive, and contained more alcohol... a bad choice for a girl wanting to keep her wits about her. I have learned that with whisky and water, you can have more drinks and get a nice buzz, without getting drunk... and it's cheaper! So that's what we intended to do; drink our watered-down drinks, and dance our little fannies off.

Dancing partners were not hard to find in this place, as I have explained; my friend Alexis is incredibly beautiful, with her dark brown hair, and luminous green eyes. She is tall, with long slender legs. Since I am not bad either, we two intrepid little chicks had our share of partners in our short tight slutty little dresses... no bras... no panties. It does not take long for an astute young male to figure this out, and we had a few hands on our bare little asses on the dance floor partner after partner. Maybe the aggressiveness of some of them was a little unnerving, but a strong male hand feels good on a girl's soft little ass.

Part Two:

At one point, from the dance floor, I saw Alex talking and laughing with a man at the railing that overlooks the café area from the dance floor. He turned to speak to his friends leaving her leaning on the railing on her elbows, and I can only imagine the view she was giving to those behind her. The man walked back to Alexis put his hands on her hips as she straightened, and whispered something in her ear. She smiled, nodded, and he led her out onto the dance floor and although the music was upbeat, they were dancing slowly.

She slid her arms up and around his neck, and he had his hands on her hips. As they danced, they came rather close to the tables at the periphery of the dance floor. The occupants were mostly young males. They had their eyes glued to the back of Alex's skirt, having raised a couple of inches with her arms up around her partner's neck. At one point one of the men, one with poor impulse control I guess, reached out and slid his hand up the inside of Alex's thigh. He was smirking with his friends as (it appeared to me) he let a finger slide up between her pussy lips. She pushed away from him and into her partner, and her partner turned her away from the offending oaf, leading her back onto the floor a little.

The man got up from that table, obviously drunk, and tried to cut in on Alex's dance with her partner. Her partner grabbed this guy's wrist when he became insistent, and pushed him back toward his friends, who just looked on without getting involved. This guy took a step forward, but Alex's partner gave him one of those guy-to-guy warning looks, then he glared at one of the other men at this guy's table with a look that said, "You should take care of your friend." This man led his friend back to the table, telling him to shake it off and have another drink.

Alex's partner escorted her back to our table, gave me a smile and a little salute, and returned to his friends. Alex looked at me, and said,

"Did you see that? That drunken man wanted to dance with me, but thankfully my partner... his name is John, by the way... was able to get rid of him."

"Yes, I saw it. Thanks to John for taking charge... it could have been ugly. I hope you didn't give him your name."

"Well, just my first name. What have you been up to my dear?"

"I had been dancing on and off, but mostly with one guy I was attracted to. But I didn't ask his name, and I didn't give him mine... not in a place like this."

Alex and I had another couple of watered-down drinks, and just talked as well as we were able with all of the noise and music. Alex accepted a dance with another good-looking young guy and I walked over to where my favorite partner was standing and conversing with a couple of other patrons. I grabbed his hand and led him back out on the dance floor, he smiled and followed willingly. After all, a pretty brunette with long legs and a short skirt is hard to resist!

I did not know this man's name or anything about him, and I didn't want to get that personal in this place and told him so. I was not looking for romance... just fun... just dancing! When we reached the dance floor, we danced to a couple of wild numbers. The third dance is a slower number and he puts his hands on my hips. This is an invitation to for me to wrap my arms around his neck, which I do. Dancing slowly... barely moving... I am sweating into this man's shirt, with a wet face against his neck.

I raised my head up, and kissed him tenderly, and he responded the same way. Sometime during the kiss, he brought one hand onto my back and slid the other one onto my ass. I just enjoyed the motion of my body under his hands... the flexing and swiveling of my muscles, hips, and ass. My body is so tight; I could feel all of my muscles flex, particularly my thighs. As I push my stomach into him, I can feel a growing bulge through his pants. I move so that my stomach massages him, and I can feel him get harder. I took a moment to see what Alex was up to, but a cursory glance around told me that she likely left the dance floor with a new partner.

The music and the atmosphere in this place are going right through me, and I am being turned on in my tight short sweat soaked little dress with my bare thighs rubbing together... I can feel it. My partner slipped a hand down onto my naked ass under my skirt, which had risen up quite a bit during the dance. I had no idea what kind of rear view I am giving to anyone behind me; the floor was crowded, no one seems to be noticing, so I don't really give a damn.

Obviously, my partner doesn't care either. Soon I feel a finger sliding into my vag from behind, and it feels so good. I close my eyes, and shift my stance a little, as we dance to give him better access. He pushes into and out of me in a nice slow rhythm, as I leak my juices all over his fingers. I need some relief... a release... soon! I can sense that the song is about to end, and before it does, I whisper in his ear, he nods, I grabbed my clutch purse from my table, and we leave the dance floor.

This club has a lot of dark nooks and crannies, so we found one that was out of the way, and I pulled my partner into it, pushing him up against the wall, and press my lips into his... hard. He responds immediately and has his hands all over me. We kiss and fondle each other roughly, and he lifts me up under my thighs and spins me around, and up against the wall. My heart is pounding in my chest; he continues to kiss me hard. I release a hand from around his neck, and pull my dress up to my waist, and his strong hands hold me against the wall as my legs tighten around his ass. I am waiting to feel his cock slide into my already very moist pussy. I still have my clutch in my hand, and ask him to take a condom out of it.

Just then, someone grabs my partner by the back of his neck, pulls him away from me. This person backhands him as he sprawls in a heap against the other wall. This huge man is grabs me by the throat, as some small overly made-up woman is screaming at me. She is obviously a prostitute, and this big man is her pimp or bodyguard. She screams at me with her finger almost in my face, telling me that this is her territory, and anything I make off his guy is hers. She wanted my purse, calling me a MF'ing bitch, and how I was going to get what I had coming to me.

I then see her pushed away, by a man in an electric blue silk shirt, expensive slacks, and tasseled loafers. This man grabs the hand at my throat, twists it around and off my throat, and with a sledgehammer of a punch, lays this big guy out. I look again, and see that it is my friend TJ coming to my rescue.

My dance partner is back up, and helps TJ escort the big man and his whore to the bouncers, who throw them out of the club. The bouncer comes back, clasps hands with TJ at shoulder level, and with a kind of "bro hug," shoulder to shoulder with a clasp on the back. He says,

"Sorry about that, TJ, but we have had some trouble with that kind of thing lately, with professionals getting in to establish a hunting ground. They obviously took your friend here (nodding toward me) as competition... a pro. Thanks for the help, man, I owe you."

"No problem Jake, just looking after my little friend here, I owe that to her dad. I'll deal with her later." (I frowned, "Deal with me later? What the heck does that mean?")

Jake turned his broad face to me, and with a handsome smile said,

"Young lady, you are lucky to have my buddy TJ here, as a friend. We can't be everywhere in this big club."

I recognized Jake as the man who let Alex and me into the club. He must have had a description of us from TJ in case we showed up where we were not supposed to be. As TJ, my dance and nearly sex partner, and I walked to the table; I turned to him and said,

"Really? 'My buddy TJ?' Since when are you are on a first name basis with every bouncer in town?"

"Jake is an old army buddy... that's how I got into the club to begin with. When you and I spoke the other day, and you said that you and Alex were planning to go clubbing, you mentioned this club. I broke a date to come here and make sure you guys were okay. This can be kind of a dangerous place for a couple of tender little morsels like you and Alex."

"Well, I am sure we can handle ourselves, my dance partner here would have helped me."

"Well, sweets, it didn't look to me like you two were dancing!" TJ countered with a smile.

"This place was kind of turning me on, and my friend and I were taking a little time out from dancing." I said.

TJ turned my partner, shook his hand and thanked him. Before he walked away, my partner said to me,

"Thank you baby, that was interesting. Can I have your number? Maybe we can get together some time." I put my finger to my lips and reply,

"No names remember? Thanks for your help, you are a great guy."

ALEX! Where in the hell is she? I told TJ to sit, and I was going to find Alex. Just then, she enters the main area on her way back to the table. She sees TJ, and squeals, "TJ!" She throws her arms around his neck, and gives him a kiss on the cheek,

"Where did you come from? W-What are you doing here?"

We explained to her what transpired with the prostitute and her pet gorilla, and how TJ laid him out with one punch. We shared a drink with TJ all trying to come down a little from the excitement. Just then, Jake came over and sat between TJ and Alexis. He told TJ that he was off-duty, and asked if he wanted to join him for a little late supper and a couple of beers, and to catch up a little. Alex straightened up her posture, and ran her fingers through her hair, just enough to straighten a couple of loose strands. She smiled at Jake and asked,

"TJ, are you going to introduce me to your handsome friend?"

"Kelly already knows who he is, since he is the one to dispose of the prostitute and the hulk with her. Jake, I mean Jackson Fulmer, this is Alexis Giancomo, and she is Kelly's best girlfriend. Jake and I are old army buddies, and he saved my life while out on patrol as a young trooper, before I became an officer."

Jake is big at six-feet four inches, muscular, and has a ruggedly handsome face with a dark completion... but he seemed to Alex to be kind of a gentle giant. Alex extended her small porcelain hand with a sweet smile and a sparkle in her emerald eyes,

"Nice to meet you Jake, I'm Alexis... Alex to my friends."

Jake took the fingers of her tiny hand in his huge paw, and gently kissed the back of her hand,

"Charmed, Alex." Jake said, unable to keep from staring into her amazing green eyes.

"Ohhh, and a gentleman too!" Turning to TJ she said, "He seems like a very nice guy under all of those... um... muscles." As Alex put her hand on Jake's upper arm and patted it to make her point, Jake leaned his face closer to Alex, and with a smile, replied,