An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am, honey!" And with almost a whisper, continued, "But don't let it get around." TJ laughed and slowly shook his head. Then looking at Jake, TJ said,

"Maybe another time brother, I have to get these two little ladies home safely."

"You're on, brother... later!" (Hand clasp, bro-hug.)

"See you later Jake."

"Word!" Then looking at Alexis with a handsome smile said, "Bye green eyes!" Jake departed and Alex fanning her face a little with her fingers exclaimed,

"Whew! I want one!" (Referring to Jake) TJ just smiled, and changing the subject said,

"Well ladies, suck 'em down, and let's hit the road... I'll drive your car Alex... keys please!"

Alex explains that she doesn't have a key, it's a fob, and as long as she has it on her, he can operate her car. I pouted a little and said,

"Can't we have a last dance first, you meannie!" TJ smiled, looking at me for a couple of seconds,

"Getting late sweeties and I have to find Jake to arrange for him to get my car back to me tomorrow. Meet you at the car in ten."

We got up after he left, I took a last swig on my scotch and whatever, and Alex and I walked back to the car, and when we get to it, instead of opening the door for me, she pushes her body into mine and up against the car, and unloads a hard, passionate kiss on my surprised lips. She slid her hand under my skirt, and a finger into my little snatch. She breaks from the kiss; pulls her finger out of me, tastes it and says,

"Mmm! Tasty, darling!" (Giggle)

Then she resumes the kissing with her finger sliding back up inside my sopping wet little pussy. Alex is finger fucking me as the palm of her hand massages my mound and clit. I moan and moan as she brings me to a very quick, but very nice little shudder of an orgasm... right there in the parking lot, with my skirt up and my arms around her neck. Her slender finger sliding against the interior walls of my pussy feels sooo amazing as she moves it in and out, and curls it to let her nail gently scratch my soft interior flesh a little. I gasped as she presses her finger against the anterior wall of my vagina.

I am not even aware enough to know if someone is watching us, and would not give a crap if they were. She has her arm around me keeping my weak knees from failing me, with her other one bracing us against the door frame. She looks in my eyes, and announces,

"You better believe, you are going to pay me back for that one when we get to your place, doll!" Alex says with her lips just barely touching mine.

"Mmm, okay... uh... yes, anything you say, sweetie!" I breathe into her lips, as each word becomes a very light little kiss.

She opens the back door and pours me into it. I fall into the backseat on my back, and showing her a wet fleshy little up-skirt view as I do. I was past caring if anyone sees my little privates or not. I am not an exhibitionist, but am not pathologically modest. Alex says,

"You are in the back tonight, doll. Since TJ is driving, I get shotgun in my own car. Just relax and sleep it off a little."

All of a sudden, I am starting to feel all of those watered-down drinks as my head starts to spin a little... they kind of sneak up on you. Alexis settles in the front passenger seat, pushing the lever on the side to recline her seat. I can see that the hem of her dress has ridden up enough to have her cleft peeking out just under the hem. Alex is smashed! She is muttering something; I could not understand but sounded like something about Jake and her. I made a mental note to ask her about that one later. She reaches down to pull her stockings up a little, spreading her legs, a little, as she does.

After a further couple of minutes, TJ opens the driver seat door and plops into the seat. He looks back at me lying on the back seat, legs akimbo, and eyes shut. He then looks over at Alexis, noticing her charms peeking out from under her hemline. He smiles, pushes the start button and we were off. I was not really asleep, but about halfway there. After I while, I see Alex reach over, take TJ's hand, and place it on her bare thigh, high up. My TJ then starts to gently rub her thigh with his fingers sliding up and down the inside of her open thighs, and then up to her bare little pussy lips. I am guessing that she was very wet by now, and she starting to moan softly with her eyes closed. Suddenly, Alex took in a couple of sharp breaths, shuddered a little and let out a long moan.

My TJ, is finger-frigging my best friend. I made another mental note to ask him about that! My head is swimming so rational thought is not possible right now. All I could think about is TJ driving along with Alex's sweetest smell on his fingers. As usual, TJ stopped at that little park near my townhouse to give us a chance to get some air. Alex gets out her door, and TJ comes around to my side and gives me his hand. As I come out I stand up trying to wrapped my arms around TJ. He holds me off with his strong hands on my shoulders, and said,

"Easy sweets, let's get some air first. I'm still a little upset with you my dear."

"Upset? What do you mean, upset?"

"Let's wait until we get you home sweets."

I frowned. I guess flashing my pretty browns at him isn't going to work tonight. I wonder what he had in mind for me tonight. I thought about the conversation we had on the phone about clubs, and his being very firm, that I should not go to the club Alex and I chose. He was right though, it was a little dangerous. I felt like the little twelve-year old he used to babysit. He could be stern, when I was a little willful, but he never laid a hand on me. I was not his child, so I guess he respected that. Maybe tonight was going to be different. The air felt nice, and both Alex and I were heading back to the car with TJ following. Alex headed for the back seat sprawled out, and I climbed into the front.

When we got back to my townhouse, TJ informed me that he was taking the guest bedroom, and that Jake would be by in the morning with his car. I kicked my heels off as I came in, and Alexis did the same. Alex will spend the night also, but would bunk with me. TJ approached me with a stern look that scared me a little. He grabbed my wrist hard, and he looked at Alexis,

"Alex my dear, will you go into Kelly's room and in the upper drawer of her bureau you will find a big solid wooden hairbrush. Will be please bring it out to me?"

"Um, sure TJ" She said nervously starting to get an idea of what was to happen.

"No Alex, don't! TJ, can't we just talk about this? I know I screwed up, but I learned my lesson, I won't go back to that club again... I promise." TJ explained what was going to happen and why, as he pulled me, unwillingly into the kitchen.

"I know sweets, but promises need to be reinforced. I am not your father, but if I were, you would have gotten a good spanking when you were twelve, and young enough to appreciate it. My hands were tied when you were a minor, but they aren't now that you are still a brat at twenty-three. This will hurt you more than it hurts me!" He said, turning around a standard "dad" remark.

He turned a chair around from the table, sat down and pulled me over onto his lap. My struggling did no good since TJ was strong enough to keep me pinned to his lap. Alex came back with the hairbrush that I knew was hard and flat. Had I known that I was harboring the instrument of my own torture, I would have thrown it out long ago. Alex handed TJ the brush handle first and I look back at her with a pout,

"Thanks a lot traitor... thought you were on my side!" She answers,

"I was at that club too, and let a stranger have me, so I might be in for the same treatment." TJ responded, taking the brush and starting to tap it lightly against my bottom,

"Not tonight, Alex... but behave yourself from now on." I added quickly,

"I'll behave myself from now on too TJ!" But he quickly retorted,

"Too late sweets! Alex, can you come here and pull Kelly's dress up and out of the way a little?" She stepped forward, and pushed my hemline up and completely over my buttocks, letting her fingers drag down my cleavage a little. It tickled, and felt nice, but I scowled at her as she backed away to play witness to my embarrassment.

"For being a brat, and not doing as you were told, tonight and a hundred times when you were younger, you are getting twenty strokes from this very fine hard brush... ten on each butt cheek." TJ said as he teased my butt a little with light circles with the brush. I pleaded,

"Please TJ, Don't..."

WHACK, came the first blow as my right buttock burned from the first strong blow.

"Please TJ, Don..."

WHACK, came the second blow as my left buttock caught fire. I looked back to see Alex with a worried look on her face with a fingernail clenched in her teeth. I had the feeling that she was feeling each blow vicariously, as TJ administered them to her best girlfriend.

My butt was already on fire from the first two blows, and I had eighteen to go. I could not imagine that anything could be more painful than those initial blows, but I was wrong. The pain was unbelievable as the strokes rained down on my poor little ass, and I was quickly sobbing as hard as I ever remember crying. I kept up my protests, but they fell on deaf ears... apparently. I lost count of the fiery blows, but my once pretty, shapely little butt was being turned a bright crimson, as it was in more intense pain than I would have ever believed possible.

TJ finished, and let me up from his lap, and I turned to Alex sobbing uncontrollably with my hands over my eyes. Alexis put her arms around me to comfort me. My dress was still up around my waist, and I could feel the burning glow on my ass, as it throbbed with intense pain. I hated TJ right now, and only wanted comfort from my friend. It was a long night that ended badly in my estimation, and wanted to settle down. TJ kissed me on my cheek just below my ear since my hands covered most of the rest of it. I protested TJ's kiss just like a twelve-year old girl might have,

"No! Go away TJ, I hate you!"

He said, "Kelly my love, I am sorry I had to do this, but it was overdue... you know that little girl! I'll make you a nice breakfast tomorrow but right now I am going to ask Alexis to give you a nice soothing rub with some lotion. Alex, can you do that honey?"

Alex and I walked to my bedroom, still in a hug, with my face buried in her breast. I was crying so hard from the pain, that I could concentrate on nothing more than feeling sorry for myself. Alex pulled the comforter and top sheet back. She carefully pulled my dress up over my head, and laid me face down on my blue silk sheets... I grabbing a pillow for under my head. I knew that Alex was not a traitor, and was looking forward to her gentle touches. Alex pulled my stockings off, laying them over the back of the chair. TJ came in, gave me a little kiss on the small of my back and I protested,

"NO! GO AWAY TJ!"

He gave Alex a kiss on her cheek, smiled and said,

"Thanks honey; take good care of our little friend."

"I will, TJ. Goodnight."

TJ quietly walked into the guest bedroom, stripped of his clothes down to his boxer briefs, and spread out on my guest bed. Alex got some lotion from the bathroom, sat on the bed next to me,

"Oh Kelly, you butt is so swollen and red, I hate to touch the welts but I'll have to. It will hurt a little at first, but should feel better quickly, so here goes!"

"Go ahead, Alex, I-I'm ready... I think."

She squirted some of the lotion onto my burning little ass, one buttock at a time, and gently smoothed the lotion in. The lotion felt cold at first, causing me to gasp sharply, but Alex's gentle touch started to feed good... very good! Alex's soothing touch, and soothing voice was working magic on my wrecked little butt, and I began to moan with pleasure for the first time since TJ grabbed my wrist, and pulled me onto his lap.

"How does that feel my dear Kelly?" Alex asked.

"Ohhh, your fingers are magical Alex. Don't stop. Better yet, tell me what happened to you when you disappeared at the club. C'mon. Spill girl... give me the info... the 411 baby!"

Alex giggled, and told her story. As she slowly massaged my sore butt, she told me of her experience with her last "dance partner." She grabbed her purse from our table, since I wasn't there, and he led her out of the main area and they found a nice quiet hallway leading to an emergency exit that was dark, and out of the way. He kissed her as he slid a finger into her pussy. After just a little stimulation, she said she came on his fingers.

The throbbing music in the club and the dancing made her so hot. She was already so moist she she could feel her juices between her thighs, and the sweat rolling down her face and stomach. She told me something that I already knew; mostly for women, sex is hot and wet! She said that she knelt in front of her partner, unzipped him and pulled his dick out of his pants. (He was not wearing underwear either. The underwear industry must be doing poorly in this town!)

She started to give him a slow methodical blowjob. She said that she likes to start with the knob to get it nice and juicy, just tonguing it and letting just the knobby tip slide back and forth between her lips. She said that she loves the taste of the pre-come on her lips, and using her tongue to massage the underside. He was in kind of a hurry to get his satisfaction, so he slipped his cock all the way into her mouth. She said that he was not much longer than about average, but he was very thick... kind of like a fireplug. She also said that the thickness was making it hard to get her lips around it, and she was a little anxious to have it also spreading her little pussy lips.

He continued with her mouth in smooth even strokes, until he could feel himself getting close. He pulled out of Alex's mouth, straightened her up, and braced her up against the wall. She retrieved a condom from her purse and he slipped it on. He moved the tip back and forth in her pussy lips for further lubrication, and slid his miniature fireplug up inside her a little at a time until she could accommodate his girth. According to Alex, she had a little trouble getting her pussy lips to stretch around the tip, it hurt as he pushed into her, but her lubrication allowed it to slip into her more easily after a few strokes. She said that she just was not ready for a dick that was that thick, but it brought her very close to coming very quickly, because of the friction against her inner walls.

She said that having a cock that thick inside her was an amazing experience... her pussy felt complete filled. He slid himself into her, smoothly and completely in one stroke. She had to move her feet wider to get him comfortably inside of her. It didn't take long before he grunted several times, and with a final push in as far as it would go, he let loose while inside of her but with the protection of a condom. She giggled a little when she recalled that she felt absolutely, impaled on his very thick member as he left it in, throbbing several times before it started to soften enough for him to withdraw. As she finishes her story, she says,

"Okay, now you."

"What was your friend's name?" I ask.

"Don't know, and didn't ask. Didn't give him mine either... or my number! How's your butt feeling?"

"Nice. The lotion is working, but keep massaging... it feels great. Um, I am glad you kept the club stuff in the club." I complement her on not getting to know her partner. Men—I mean strangers can get a bit weird.

I told her how the club and the throbbing music were getting to me, and I just needed a release, and asked my partner to find a place for us to be alone. We had just gotten started when this prostitute and her huge bodyguard showed up. He pulled my partner off me just as he was about to take a condom from my purse. This big gorilla hit him hard.

This bitch is screaming at me, something about her territory. I think she thought I was a pro also, um from the way I was dressed, I guess. The big guy had me by the throat. My feet were off the ground, and my dress up up almost to my waist so all of my stuff was out in the open. I could feel the cold of the wall on my naked butt. She was just about to seriously get in my face, and grabbing at my purse when TJ showed up out of nowhere, pushed her aside, and grabbed this bodyguard's wrist, and I thought he was going to twist it off. But, he just pulled the guy's hand off my neck, and clobbered him.

TJ laid him out with one sledgehammer of a punch. I fell to the floor with my skirt up to my waist, and my legs spread. I felt rather exposed. I tried to compose myself as quickly as possible, but still in shock. I pulled my dress down and tried to straighten myself out as much as possible to be a little more presentable for TJ. You pretty much know the rest. I guess TJ was pretty well pissed that he found me in trouble; in a club, he warned me was dangerous. Alex interjected,

"Yah, I know about the danger part, one of my dance partners helped me avoid a real jerk; one that was very insistent. Luckily, I was with a gentleman."

My butt was feeling much better due to Alex's TLC. Her smooth fingers slid over my greasy little ass, and she decided to slide her hand down the crease between my buttocks, and with her fingers already greased up, slid her middle finger into my asshole, up to the first knuckle. Ohhh it felt sooo good! She pulled it out and slid it back in a little further. I could feel her wiggling it back and forth inside me. That was the weirdest feeling possible, but it felt amazing. I moaned, and said,

"Uhhh, that feels wonderful, you little slut, you!"

She reached down and placed a kiss on my greasy butt-cheek and replied softly,

"You're a little slut, you little slut!"

We were using our standard affectionate repartee. But, her finger up my ass told me that as sore as my butt was, she was ready to be sexy with me. Whatever we decided to do, she would have to do it to me from behind, or I would have to be on top of her. Either way, it opened up some interesting possibilities. My butt was starting to feel better, but I would not be able to sit for a little while, thanks to the strong arm of my... well... right now, ex-lover TJ. I know I messed up a little but I am not twelve anymore, and I resented being treated like a little girl. Right now, I am thinking that Alex is glad that I am a big girl.

Alex reached up and whispered in my ear,

"How would you like to get fucked right now, sweetie!"

"How are you going to arrange that Alex dear; have grown a dick you haven't told me about?"

"Yup! It's right here!"

With that, she produced a smooth metal vibrating dildo that looked suspiciously like the one I had in my top bureau drawer, right next to the hairbrush she retrieved for TJ. She giggled as she teased my pussy lips with it. It is about seven inches long, and about six inches in circumference, which usually gives me a tight fit if well lubricated. That little she-devil was sliding my slick dildo up and down between my pussy lips. She even teased my asshole with it, pushing it in a little. She pulled it out with a giggle, wiped it off and poked it into my pussy about two inches. I have been very wet since my spanking, and the tip of this thing slid in quite smoothly.

I was starting to moan a little, as my devious friend twisted the switch at the end of the dildo. It has three speeds, and she set it for the first (lowest) vibration setting, and slid it in about half way. The buzzing went right through me, and I started to get very close. Alex then turned it to the highest setting, and slid it nearly all the way in me. She stroked it in and out in an even rhythm, fucking me just as she promised. It was not long before I was coming and shuddering like crazy. I was moaning so loud, I begged her to turn it down. As she pulled it out, I was dripping heavily.