An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the moist instrument, and slid it across her tongue, to get all of my moisture into her mouth. Then she put her head down between my legs, and lapped up my juices, still seeping out. She slid up beside me and I raised my head turning toward her as she kissed me. I could taste my own juices on her lips, and her tongue. Alexis' kisses always taste good to me, and this time it was a little salty. She moved over to whisper in my ear,

"Kelly m'love, have you ever taken it up the ass? If not, I can take your little cherry right now!"

"N-No, I guess I haven't ever had it up the ass. I'm not opposed to it on religious grounds or anything, just never got around to it... how about you, my dear?"

"Nope, I never have, always wanted to try it though." Alex replied. I looked at my friend and said,

"Well tonight, we will both get our cherries popped. There is another vibrator in my bureau drawer. Can you get it for me, and slide yourself underneath me facing ass-end around."

"Mmm, be right back darlin'"

With that, Alex got up and quickly grabbed my other vibrator, one that was just a little smaller. I rose up as much as I could without my butt hurting, and Alex crawled under me. This was perhaps the weirdest maneuver I have ever done with someone in bed, but I was now staring at Alexis' lovely pussy, lightly covered with soft silky brown hair. She already had her lips on my little clitty, giving it an expert tonguing. I let me lips muss through her pubic hair, my tongue working its way down into her cleft, and lightly flicking her sensitive little nub.

Alex decided to start my deflowering, and had the larger of the two vibrators. I felt a fingertip full of K-Y jelly slide into my virgin pucker, coating the inside. As it withdrew, I felt a little tickle on the outside—my dear Alex has a devious sense of humor. As I reached for the tube of K-Y lying beside us, I felt something quite a bit larger than a finger enter my hole. Alex slid about five inches of that thick dildo into my ass in one smooth stroke, with the vibrator set to level three.

The vibrations in my ass went right through my entire body. I retaliated by sticking my lathered-up finger into her pretty, little hole as far as I possibly could. Her insides felt sooo good. I wiggled my finger around inside her to grease her up inside, then slathered K-Y all over the tip of the dildo, cranked it up to to level three, and slid it into her pretty little ass nearly all the way in one smooth stroke. She stiffened, and shuddered with the unexpected effect of the vibrating instrument deep inside her ass. She then convulsed several times into a very strong orgasm moaning loudly as I continued to stroke it in and out of her pretty ass.

When her convulsions died down, she retaliated by pulling the large thick dildo out of my ass, and wiping off the K-Y, and pushing it back in semi-dry as far as she could get it, again on level three. It felt amazing, I had to push my ass up and widen my legs to get my little pucker around it and to accommodate it inside me without lubrication. The vibrations shook my entire ass and abdomen, and this turned me on so much so quickly, that as soon as she moved it, even to the slightest degree, I came full force, shuddering and convulsing several times. We two little sluts lost our "ass virginity" that night.

It had gotten so late (or early, depending on your point of view) that we fell asleep in each other's arms. It felt wonderful lying with our arms around each other, lips to lips, breasts to breasts, legs intertwined, feeling every breath on our lips and nipples. Sometime after we fell asleep, we fell apart, Alex on her back, and me on my stomach with only the silk top sheet over us. It was early in the morning when I woke to the sound of... well, moaning. A little groggy, I made my way to the bathroom with my butt still throbbing with a lot of pain, and a bit of a headache. I thought to take a couple of pain pills.

The bathroom opens into my master bedroom, and into the guest bedroom down the hall. When a guest uses the bathroom, he or she locks the door to my bedroom while the bathroom is in use, and the reverse is true when I use it and I have a guest. I took a couple of pain pills, and drew water from the sink before I remembered to lock the door to the guest bedroom. As I approached the door, I noticed that the moaning got louder. I hadn't even noticed that Alexis was not in my bed... it simply didn't register as I slid out. I approached the door to the guest bedroom, and slowly opened it just a crack.

What I saw shot an arrow through my heart, as I put my hand to my chest, under my breasts. I let out as nearly silent gasp, as I peered into the guest bedroom. I saw Alexis straddling TJ with her hands on his chest, raising and lowering her beautiful naked ass on his very hard cock. Her head thrown back, eyes closed, she is fucking my TJ. She is breathing hard, trying to keep her soft moans quiet; TJ moaned her name as she rode him,

"Ohhh, Alex honey. You are sooo beautiful. Oh yes!" as he raised his hips to meet her downward thrusts to get himself into her as deeply as possible. I was broken hearted. I could not move a muscle. It was as if I was above it all looking down at this scene. I watched for many minutes until I forced myself to tear my eyes away from this sight. I could feel that my eyes were red and teary, and my face felt hot... hot with anger. "How could he... how could they?" I was thinking to myself, as I closed the guest bedroom door, and twisted the lock on the door, then quickly went to my bedroom door, and and twisted the lock on that door. I had them locked out of my bedroom completely. They could use the smaller bathroom off the kitchen if they needed, but they were not getting in here.

I paced around my room not knowing what to do. I felt betrayed. I was crying and muttering to myself not sure what to do or where to go. My aggravated state must have alerted them, because I heart Alexis say,

"Oh god TJ! What have we done? K-Kelly s-saw us I think!" TJ seemed confused and told her,

"Alex, get off. See what is going on with Kelly. Oh Shit!"

Alexis tried the door to my room and knocked when she found it locked.

"Kelly, are you okay? Kelly honey, please open the door! Please, honey!"

I hear her walk back to TJ,

"She's locked in her bedroom, I can't tell if she is awake or what!" Alex said with some amount of worry in her voice.

I was back in bed with my top sheet over my head, on my stomach with my sore butt still throbbing a little. I was sobbing into my pillow softly and punching it with my fist. My whole world was crumbling before my eyes... I didn't know what to do. Locking myself in so I wouldn't have to confront them was a first step to protect myself. I didn't know what they would do, now that they have been discovered, but I was intent on staying put until they leave. I was thinking several things I could do, my mind going in all directions... I even thought about work. Yes, I will throw myself in to my work for a while; long enough to see what to do next. I have a new assignment at work, a new author with a hot new book dropped on my desk to edit.

Was my long relationship with TJ over? Could I still count Alexis as a friend? I have known both of them for over a decade! Whom can you count on, in life if you can't count on your best friends? I was distraught, and with so much energy expended, and so many questions swirling around in my head; I became exhausted, and fell asleep. The last thing I remember was the smell of coffee, so if I my so-called friends didn't make themselves breakfast with my groceries, they at least made themselves coffee. In the end, I simply decided to think it through tomorrow, or really, later today when I more awake.

Later in the morning, I was about half asleep, and could hear Alexis at the door again,

"Kelly honey, will you please open the door, we need to talk. Please Kelly!" then I heard her walk away a little speaking to someone else... TJ I guessed,

"She's not coming out. I don't know what to do. We can't just leave with her like this, can we?"

"I don't know what more we can do right now either, I have to wait for Jake to deliver my car, so you may as well take off, I'll wait here until my car arrives, then I will have to drive Jake back."

"Okay TJ, I'll call her later. Call me later too if you like." There was a moment of silence, likely a kiss goodbye then,

"Goodbye TJ."

Later, I heard another stronger knock on my bedroom door, then,

"Kelly, are you okay sweets, please come out so we can talk a while. Kelly? Okay, I'll call you later honey."

Within a few minutes, I heard a knock on the front door and,

"Hi Jake, thanks for bringing the car, I'll drive you back."

The door closed, then nothing... silence. Still naked, I slipped into a robe, unlocked the bedroom door and peeked out. They were gone, so I wandered into the kitchen. There was still some coffee, so I poured myself a cup, and forgetting my condition, sat down on a chair by the table. I yelped, and jumped up immediately as my sore bottom pressed against the seat, renewing last night's pain. I got a pillow from my bed, and placed it on the chair. I gingerly sat back down so I could enjoy some coffee in peace. The pillow worked, and my poor damaged hiney was a great deal more comfortable.

The coffee was good. I had nothing else to do today, so I just stayed at home. I decided not to give my recent heartaches another thought... not today. The phone rang a few times, but I just let them to message. I made myself as comfortable as I could on the couch with plenty of pillows and cushions, listened to some smooth Jazz, and read a good book.

To be continued in

Chapter Four.