An Affectionate Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ got out of the bed, walked into the bathroom to throw some water in his face. I followed him and did the same... the cool water felt so good. As we stood there in the bathroom holding hands loosely—arms dangling between us—we just looked at each other silently. After a minute or two I said, lowering my eyes to his shorts (again becoming bulgy in front),

"TJ you seem to be way over-dressed for this party!"

With that, he let go of my hands, placed his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs, and tugged them down. His strong quads flexed as he lowered his shorts and then letting them drop to his feet, he stepped out of one side and used his other foot to fling the shorts back into the bedroom.

"There! Happy?" He said, with a broad smile.

"Ohhh yahhh!" Was my slow and wide-eyed response to the sight of his stiffening member.

I remember when I first saw TJ in the athletic-style boxer briefs, how relieved I was that he was not a "tighty whities" man. I would have been a little disappointed if this colorful guy had just followed convention. "Package-wise," TJ was about average size and average for the few men (boys, really) I have been with before. I gauged his overall length at about six inches, which I believe (from research) is about average for a male of European heritage. While I understand the visual and tactile appeal for some women, I was not interested in taking on some guy with a "monster-log" and being ripped apart trying to accommodate it... TJ's size will do quite nicely (I thought). He has a very nice-looking circumcised cock, and I could hardly wait to get my lips around it.

Now in the same state of nudity as I, TJ stepped forward and kissed me. We were in a tight but comfortable embrace with his hands sliding up and down my naked body. His right hand slid down my back, and onto my buttocks, and he gave my butt a couple of playful but firm love pats (spanks, really). I broke from the kiss and said with a smile,

"Stop that!"

He then began to massage my buttocks, replying in a slow and measure voice, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

"Umm, no," I replied with a very pointedly naughty smile, "but let's find a more comfortable place to do this."

He regarded me for moment then said, "Do you want me to carry you again, or should I just sling you over my shoulder?"

"Carry would be nice." I replied with a girly giggle (even though I was perfectly capable of walking on my own).

He took me in his arms again, and we were off to the bedroom. TJ is athletic with a very good bod for a 48 year old, and didn't mind showing off his masculine side. I hooked one arm around his neck, and kissed him as I reached down with the other hand to massage his cock.

When we reached the bed, he threw me unceremoniously into it... caveman style.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my bottom.

Then I managed a crooked smiled and said, "What is this? You Tarzan, me Jane?"

He threw his head back and laughed, "Yah, something like that."

He sat on the edge of the bed, had me roll over onto my stomach, and he massaged my still sore butt cheeks as I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure. He bent down, kissed my butt, first one cheek, then the other, and then began to move his kisses down the crack to my butthole, giving this virgin area a little flick of the tongue.

"Mmm... Pervert!" I moaned softly as I lay there enjoying the experience.

His only response was, "Ah, recognition at last."

I opened my eyes, and looked back over my shoulder to see him smiling. He gave me a small kiss on the small of my back, and another gentler pat or two to my backside to signal the end of his attentions... for now... to my lower area.

I raised myself up to a kneeling position, and pulled him into the bed on his back. ("Main event time," I thought) as I straddled his lower legs, and with my little hiney pointed skyward took his beautiful cock into my mouth with my left hand. He moaned with pleasure as I played with the glans of his penis with my lips and tongue. I kissed him down the shaft, and took his testicles into my mouth, massaging the underside with the tip of my tongue. I did not want to finish him this way, because I wanted him inside me. I began to think of TJ as a lover, and there were no more thoughts of what had been between us... only what we had now. While he seemed to derive a lot of pleasure from my delicate... and first time blowjob, I sensed that this was not something he was really into. So I finished with a few kisses to the glans, and tonguing of the underside. I licking the pre-cum from the tip, and then gave his beautiful cock some more licks to the corona (sensitive edge of the glans). This seemed to elicit more and deeper moans from him.

With TJ's penis now erect to its full and proud six inches (give or take), I changed my position so that my crotch was just above his penis, and then I lowered myself slowly down just to the point where the tip of his penis was entering my pussy lips. I moved myself so that his glans slid back and forth in my slit until my lubrication bathed it, then I teased my clit with it. TJ was moaning at the attention he was getting to the most sensitive part of his penis. He looked lovingly into my eyes and I smiled as I returned the intensity of his gaze. Eyes locked, hearts beating, I slowly lowered my body bringing his cock into my body... but just enough to bury the entire tip, and then I slowly pulled it out a little.

I looked down into his eyes and said,

"I love you, TJ," as I again slowly lowered myself onto him, and took his penis all the way into my vagina. The feeling of his penis against my inner walls was incredible. I could feel my vagina deep down, tightening around his penis as my juices increasingly coated his member, and seeped down my inner thighs. I pumped his cock in and out until that very familiar warm feeling returned, and I was starting to get close.

Although I have a slightly generous ass for my shape, (I am five-foot six, and 119 pounds) but my sexual opening is still quite tight—so even though TJ is not massive—my body was tight around him and more comfortable with the lubrication. I was soon riding him for all I was worth, with my hands on his chest. When I slowed a little, he raised himself to a sitting position so he could kiss my lips and nipples while I still had him in me. He gave each nipple so much expert attention as we rocked back and forth, that my head began to swim and my breathing quickened. He then bent me backward onto the bed, and straightened his legs into a missionary position, still inside me. He never lost a beat, and was now pumping my increasingly tingly pussy with smooth and even strokes.

I would find in future sessions with him, his penchant for smoothly moving between different positions while still inside me. TJ had a way of rubbing his pubic bone against my clit on the down strokes, and this helped bring me to a climax quicker. I could feel the intense heat, and the tingling feeling building inside me again, across my stomach and down my legs as I grabbed his buttocks to bring him in deeper. With his even strokes and the pressure on my clitoris, I finally rasped,

"I'm... coming! I'm... coming!" "Oh... god... I'm... coming!"

TJ said breathlessly, "I... am... close" and as I arched my back in a mind-blowing-eyes-shut-sheet-grabbing delirious orgasm. I could feel his climax building up in him as well, as his breathing quickened and his moans deepened. He started to pull out of me, but I grabbed his ass hard and pulled him back into me all the way, telling him,

"It's okay... you can come inside me."

With that, he tightened his grip on my hips, and with a couple more thrusts, stiffened and released deep inside of me in a series of convulsions it seemed would never end. The feeling was amazing... so warm. I turned my head to the side and let out a joyous laugh enjoying the afterglow, and he threw his head back in a full-throated laugh, still inside me pulsating. TJ was the first man that I allowed to come inside me.

We lay that way bathed in each other's sweat... breathless... with our hearts beating hard against each other's chests, as I began to come down from my endorphin high with the tingling still in my buttocks and inner thighs. TJ took a while to soften to the point where his penis just flopped out of my pussy. We showered together soaping, rubbing, fondling, fingering, and kissing, then dried off and went back to bed spooning and relaxing. After some minutes of this, TJ kissed the back of my neck and said,

"I love you too, sweets."

We actually made love twice more before morning; both reaching two somewhat less intense and convulsive orgasms... the last being a simultaneous explosion.

In the morning he was up before I was, and by the time I was ready to function on this Sunday morning, he was already making breakfast—I could smell eggs and coffee. We had his special omelets filled with spinach, onions, peppers and melted cheese, on a plate garnished with blueberries, sliced strawberries, and grits cooked al dente, and all served with several fluffy blueberry pancakes with real syrup... and of course... coffee!

TJ has a habit of making big breakfasts on weekend mornings, and while I am not much of a breakfast person, I ate like a lumber jack that morning. We just talked, and ate, and talked, and laughed, and drank coffee for what seemed like hours. TJ did indeed blow my little mind as promised, and after last night's activities, we added another dimension to our relationship, and to our more frequent nights out. Did I say 'affectionate friendship' earlier? Well, now we definitely had a friendship with all benefits possible! Was it the alcohol? Or long repressed feelings toward TJ, or some combination of the two? I don't know. I did not over-analyze it. But it was nice to have a more equal relationship with this man. No longer child to adult, but adult to adult. I think this was the first moment I really felt that.

But I do know one thing for sure: If I ever form a permanent relationship in the future, my partner (or husband) will just have to understand about TJ. He will have to allow me these occasional nights out without asking any questions. Even if I stroll in at noon or one-o-clock on Sunday with a mysterious but unexplained smile... after Saturday night with TJ.

It's just as simple as that!

End (of the beginning).

12