An Afghan Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

"I would be honored to be with you. If that is what you want." He answered.

He hadn't planned on this and he knew that this was not what Lauren had planned. She had always talked about how it was just a formality, a little piece of paper. But this was what you get when you marry someone. He had told her it was a crazy idea, but she had pushed and pushed.

"Do you want this?" he asked.

She nodded her head without looking at him.

"Yes, it is my duty. If I cannot provide the proof that I am a virgin tomorrow morning, my family and I will be shamed."

"Proof?"

"You know..." she said, ashamed to speak of such things, "the towel."

"Oh" he understood. She would have to show the towel with the mixture of blood and semen proving that she had had an intact hymen.

"You have never been with a man before?" Carl asked cautiously.

"No! Never!"

"Not even a kiss?"

"No, no man has ever touched me. I have kept myself pure. I am a good Muslim girl."

"Well then, I think we should start slowly." Carl smiled at her. "Would it be ok if I took your hand?"

She nodded. Carl slowly reached down and took her hand in his. She had small hands. He held her hand without speaking and gently caressed it.

"Look at me."

Obeying she looked up at him. The thick make-up that they had put on her was now running from her tears. Carl gently and slowly brushed the tears from her face.

"I'm going to kiss you now. Ok?"

She nodded.

Carl leaned into her and being careful that only their lips touched, he gave her the most delicate kiss that he could manage.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

She nodded again.

"Should we kiss again?"

"Ok" she replied barely audibly.

Again he leaned in to kiss her but this time he allowed himself to press more deeply into her. Her breasts pressed into his body and she did not pull away. He continued to kiss her keeping the contact between their lips waiting for her to pull back. She didn't. Finally, after more than a minute he ended the kiss.

"It seems that you are a natural." He smiled at her.

She smiled sheepishly back.

"Come let's get you cleaned up." Carl brought a warm washcloth over and gently removed the thick layers of makeup. Underneath she was even more beautiful and even younger than before. He couldn't believe that this girl hardly old enough to be out of high school was his wife, his legal wife.

She was still wearing her white wedding dress. It was designed in a western style and was thick and heavy. It must have been uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to help you to take this off?" he asked indicated the dress.

Mina looked down at herself. She knew that this time would come but she wasn't sure that she was quite ready to be naked with a man. She blushed, and looked up at him, silently begging him to take the question back.

Carl seemed to take the hint and suggested that he could just unzip the back and Mina could change into something more comfortable.

Mina smiled at that suggestion and turned around so that he could unzip the hard to reach zipper. Carl had done this hundreds of times for his wife, his first wife. But this was clearly something precious. He treasured this moment, the first time that Mina had allowed a man to see her bare shoulders.

There was a small private wash room next to their room and Mina went in there to change out of her wedding dress. She came back several minutes later with simple but pretty traditional Afghan outfit. Like the male version she was wearing thin bagging pants and a long shirt. Her outfit was much more colorful though than the male versions.

Carl was sitting on the cushion where they had sat earlier. And when she came out he indicated that she should sit down next to him.

"I won't do anything that you don't want." he promised her. And taking her hand again he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Gradually she was getting comfortable with his presence and slowly he rested his hand on her thigh. The thin fabric did not provide much of a barrier between his hand and her skin. Still kissing he slowly moved his hand up her thigh until it was resting on her hip.

For Mina this was all incredibly exciting. Each touch of Carl's hand was a new frontier breached. Her thigh, her hip, the small of her back. She was scared but aroused. Each touch elicited new sensations in her body that she couldn't control.

Slowly, Carl took her hand again and pulling it toward himself he guided it onto his inner thigh. Very gently giving her full opportunity to pull her hand away, Carl guided her hand over his manhood and held it there.

Secretly, Mina had always wondered what a penis felt like. Through the fabric she was able to make out its shape, the soft fleshy area and the hard erection. Gently she explored with her fingers.

"Would you like to see it?" Carl asked quietly.

Mina breathed in deeply. Would she? Of course. But how could she say that. She was raised to be a proper woman. Muslim girls don't talk about those kinds of desires.

Carl didn't wait for her to answer. He slowly undid his oversized pants. An advantage of the design was that they are very loose and comfortable and very easy to remove.

Slipping his pants off, he lifted up the hem of his shirt so that she could see his now shaved penis and scrotum. It looked strange to him without its usual covering almost like it was even more naked than usual.

Mina just looked, fascinated. But Carl took her hand again and guided it to his erect cock. She hadn't imagined that it would be so big. How could that possibly fit into her? She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and felt its warmth.

Carl leaned in and kissed her again and emboldened by their progress he let his hand glide up her inner thigh, stopping just short of his goal. Still on top of her thin pants he slowly inched his way closer until he felt the soft flesh of her outer labia underneath the fabric. Pressing his fingers into her the fabric was soon wet with her lubrication. She was ready.

Without a word he loosened the hazarband that held her pants closed and slipped the loose fitting garment off.

Like him, she was completely shaved. He slid his hand over her exposed pussy. It was slippery with her pent up juices released for the first time. He had never slept with a woman who shaved down there. This was for him a new experience. He could see why the young people did it. It was so soft and smooth. He gently caressed her lips, spreading her natural lubrication. Slowly, gently, he caressed the sensitive area above her slit. At his touch she tensed and moved her hips forward.

Laying her down on the cushion, he moved over her and guided his penis into position. The head of his penis slid happily into the hot wet lips.

"Now this is going to hurt a little." He whispered and he slowly pushed himself into her tight virgin pussy. She was so tight. He wasn't sure if he had ever entered a pussy this tight before. His penis ached to enter all the way and he pressed through until finally he felt her open up to him.

Mina gasped slightly as her womanhood was stretched and ripped to make room for Carl inside of her. Her body was being molded into a perfect fit for him. It was being forever changed never to be the same again. It was an experience of pleasure mixed with pain. It hurt when he entered her but somehow she longed for him to fill her, to come deeper and deeper inside of her.

Carl watched Mina's reaction. Her eyes were closed and her face was stuck in an expression of concentration. But it was clear that she was enjoying herself. As he pushed into her, her hips matched his rhythm. As he cupped her breasts underneath her shirt she let out a low mhmm.

Carl was committed to bringing her to orgasm this first time. It was the least that he could do he figured but eventually he felt himself coming and there wasn't anything that he could do to hold it back. He felt himself spill into her and at the same time he felt her contract, tightening the already tight hole around him.

Carl kissed her one last time before he pulled himself out of her. He wiped off the pinkish liquid that testified that she was indeed a virgin and set the towel to the side.

Carl turned off the lights and Mina went to the washroom to bathe herself. As Carl lay in the dark waiting for her return he thought about what had just happened. It hadn't been expected but it had been a beautiful thing. He wouldn't tell Lauren about it. It would only make her unnecessarily jealous. It wasn't like she needed to know, it would never happen again. She had had to this time because of her family's honor. But he had to admit it, it had been fun.

llambert
llambert
64 Followers
12