An Afternoon at the Park

Story Info
Two lovers make love in the park.
1.5k words
3.33
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, looks like I'm out of here." Amy said to the night shift manager while clocking out for the day. Just as she finished punching out her cell phone buzzed in her pocket.

WHEN U OFF? Was the message from him.

NOW she typed back while walking to her truck.

She hit send button and proceeded to unlock the driver's side door to her truck. By the time she'd gotten it started and her favorite CD in the player her phone buzzed again. I'M HERE, BE CAREFUL.

She smiled to herself as she kicked the truck into gear and headed out of the parking lot of her retail job toward the interstate. This was her favorite time of the week. The time where she could be free from everything for a few hours. She knew he had told her to be careful for more than just her reckless driving skills. There was also the risk of being followed. She exited the interstate and headed to her secret place, the park. She used to come here all the time when she was a child. It was the only thing from her childhood that could always bring back good memories.

She turned into the park, followed the one way lane around the lot. Looking around the parking areas to see if she recognized any of the vehicles. She found a place to park and only noticed that it wasn't as busy as it normally was on a Sunday afternoon.

"This could be an extra good day." She mumbled to herself as she got out of her truck and headed toward her usual path, paying extra close attention to her environment as she walked. She was looking for anyone that could possibly be following her. However, the only people she passed were at the basketball court and they didn't give her a second look. As she continued on her way she let her mind wander to thought of him. Eric. The man she couldn't resist. Just the thought of him touching her made her wet. She gave one more look around to find that no one else was on the trail. Then, as she came up on her mark, she veered to the left and practically jumped down the embankment to the gravel shore of the creek below.

She loved it down here. You couldn't see this place from the trail unless you were looking very hard for it. Which made it a great place to escape the city and collect you thoughts. She was amazed to find him already here, She'd only showed him this place once before. She had told him that this was where she hid, and if he ever wanted to find her, this was where she'd be. Seeing Eric here now she was almost speechless. He had been meditating and was still sitting on the blanket and was looking at her like she was the only woman in the world. They had been sending text messages all day about her fantasy of making love here. They both knew how dangerous this rendezvous was, she'd almost talked herself out of it, but seeing him here now, she couldn't resist giving in.

She went over to him and sat down. Without saying a word he kissed her. As soon as their lips touched she was reminded of why she took so many risks to see him. His kissed heated her entire body and she was almost breathless when it ended.

"I've missed you." He whispered as he began kissing her neck, tailing his lips down to her collarbone. He pulled away for just a second, peering at Amy with deep brown eyes that made her think that he could see directly into her soul. "What?" Eric whispered softly, lying back onto the blanket. Returning his gaze she replied

"You can read my mind. You know what I'm thinking." Keeping his eyes locked on hers

" Yeah, I know. I love you , too."

She leans over and kisses him again. This time he runs his hand up her shirt and squeezes her breasts. His kisses trail down again until he takes her nipple in his mouth. Amy's feels herself growing even wetter as he sucks on her nipples. She lets out a small moan as he flicks his tongue ring against them.

"Shhh, Remember we're not in my apartment this time." he whispers to her, bringing her face down to meet his again. "I'm enjoying this way too much to want to be interrupted." He brought his lips to hers again and kissed her hard. At the same time he moved one hand down her jeans and begins rubbing her clit. She wants to moan again, but he only kisses her deeper. Then, he pushes his fingers into her and begins moving them in and out, feeling how wet she's becoming.

She unzips his pants, pulls his cock out through the opening to return the favor. She takes him in her hand and begins to stoke, matching his speed. His breathing get heavier and he has to break away from they're kiss.

" Oh, yeah," he whispers with his eyes half closed "that feels good." She looks down and notices the tiny drop of prejaculate that has formed on his tip. It's at that moment that she decides she has to taste him. She places his cock in her mouth and rotates her tongue around his head.

" Can't waste a drop can you, you little freak?" His eyes are completely closed now and his body has relaxed completely. Amy stops just long enough to answer.

"Maybe I just like sucking you dick." With that she goes back to work on him, sucking him half way down then pulling him back out. She continues massaging him with her tongue and he let's out a little moan himself.

After a few more minutes of going down on him, she can't wait any longer. She has to feel him inside her. She stops sucking him and pulls her jeans off. She immediately throws her leg over his hips so that she is hovering directly above him. She moves the thong she is wearing to the side quickly, and pushes him into her. His cock fits into her perfectly, pushing against the walls of her tight pussy with just the right amount of pressure. She begins riding him slowly, already feeling the orgasm building up inside of her. She starts breathing faster, feeling the waves of energy begin to pulse through her body. Eric pulls her down over him so that their chests are touching. She adjusts to the position, slowing down just a little to make sure she doesn't climax to early. His mouth right next to her ear he whispers

"You know this," grabbing the strap to he thong and popping it on her skin, " is rubbing against my dick, and it's going to make me cum even faster, right?" She did know, but she couldn't answer, only give a breathy moan. " but you don't mind, do you." It wasn't really a question, but she answered by gripping his shoulders and biting his neck.

He felt so good inside of her. The way he moved with her, trying to give her the most pleasure in these stolen moments of independence.

"Oh my god." She moaned as Eric thrusts himself deeper inside of her. Amy grinded against him, the friction of their bodies nearly sending her over the edge.

She sped up her rhythm, feeling the heat spread though her, beginning at her center. He began moaning and she knew the moment had come. She stopped holding anything back and let the orgasm take her over. She grinded against him even harder, digging her fingernails into his shoulder.

" Oh yes, baby. Yes, Yes" she continued moaning the words over and over as he slammed into her again and again until he exploded into her.

She slumped on top of him, feeling his body relax underneath her. He wrapped his arms around her, not wanting her to move just yet.

"I love you" Eric told her.

"I love you, too" she replied, feeling that warm energy flow through her that she always felt when he said those words. She knew they were more than just words coming from him. He really meant them. He never made any promises, just told her the truth. It was one of the many reasons she'd fallen in love with him.

She didn't want to move, but she knew she couldn't lay on top of him half naked. What if some kid happened to find them? She rolled off of him, readjusted her panties, and put her pants back on. She laid back down beside him. She still had about an hour before her phone would ring again, and she wanted to be as close to him as possible before that happened.

For the next hour they held each other and talked. At one point she wanted to throw the ring that bound her in the water so that she could be free forever, but she new it wouldn't be that easy to escape. When the time came, they got up gathered their things and headed back up the embankment, and back to the reality of everything.