An Afternoon at the Pool Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple enjoys peeing in front of their friend.
2k words
4.53
43.3k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular Saturday afternoon was hot but not overwhelmingly so. We had done the usual summer Saturday routine of mowing and trimming the lawn in the early morning, cleaning the house and doing laundry in the early afternoon. About mid afternoon, we decided to kick back, relax, have a few beers and lounge around the pool. I put a bunch of beers in a cooler with ice, put one more each in a couple of cool can holders while my live in girlfriend used the bathroom, changed into her bikini and picked up the beers on the way outside. I then used the bathroom, changed into my swimsuit and went outside.

She was already laying on the air mattress in the pool. Boy did she look good laying there, tan, small beads of water on her skin, etc.. I jumped on the other air mattress and settled in. In between talking and diving in the pool to get cool every once and a while, at this point we had each gone through a couple beers and about an hour had passed.

It was about then we heard our next door neighbor splash into their pool. Over time we had become friends with our neighbors Joan and Tom. Curious as to who was in the pool, Kathy, my girlfriend, called out "hi neighbor", then stepped out of the pool, peered over the fence and began a conversation.

As it turned out, Joan was the one who dove in. Tom appeared to not be around. Joan hopped out and now stood on the other side of the fence continuing her conversation with Kathy. The fence was low enough so that, with their respective heights, they could see each other from just below the neck up. Joan looked my way and said hi. Never missing a chance to see Joan up close in her bikini, (geez was she pretty - long blond hair, hard body type, not much left to the imagination when it came to swim wear for her) I stepped out of the pool, grabbed three fresh beers and walked over to join the conversation. This was my and Kathy's third beer since getting into the pool now over an hour ago, and I offered one to Joan,. She took it, popped the top and did one of those lick the entire length of the can things and laughed. Joan loved to taunt guys - I bet she was fun... Anyway, so that got it started - the beer was kicking in and the lick was provocative enough to get my mind going - right down the gutter. As I said, about now the beer was starting to kick in, in more ways than one. I was aware that I was beginning to have to pee, real bad. The combination of beer, no food and all the water we drank throughout the day to keep ourselves hydrated during our Saturday chores was catching up to me now.

I was standing behind Kathy at this point and we were both close enough to the fence that Joan could probably see down to our just above our waists but not much lower. I'm thinking at this point, the right thing to do is excuse myself, go inside and use the restroom. On the other hand, we were having one of those "interesting" conversations and my mind was beginning to wander - it is probably a guy thing, but I started to think of ways to remain standing there, having a conversation, and pee yet not let on that I was doing so. How totally erotic - having a conversation with our very sexy neighbor and peeing right there in front of her at the same time, without her knowing. I was starting to get a hard on just thinking about it.

The problem is that with the heat, Kathy and I were both nearly dry, my bathing suit was not dripping anymore, and the pool water around our feet was nearly gone. It would have been easy to pop out and pee while I was still dripping wet but now, this would not go unnoticed. So how do I do this and not have it drip so fast onto the sidewalk that Joan would notice the sound. I was pretty sure Kathy would be cool about it, heck it may even get her excited as well (wishful thinking I'm sure - like I said, it is probably a guy thing). Several more minutes go by, the conversation continues, my mind is racing, I really have to pee now, I'm committed to do this, the question is how.

I look down and see the blue floral bikini bottom covering Kathy's nice tight butt. It rides low in back exposing the start of the division between her two rather firm, exquisitely shapely butt cheeks. What if I could casually pull my dick out, pull her bathing suit down a little in back, put my dick down her suit between her cheeks and pee. I was tall enough to make it feasible. The pee would run down Kathy's crack, past her butt hole, past her pussy, then down her legs and no splashing/dripping anywhere. I remember thinking I might actually get away with this nasty little fantasy. I was sure that if I positioned my dick down her suit just right, her bathing suit material would direct the flow of pee as planned and not end up with the classical dripping sound, or worse yet a stream hitting the pavement. If I did it slowly, discretely, I figured Joan would not suspect a thing.

So now I shift my weight, move in closer behind Kathy and hook my finger in the nice little gap between her suit and butt cheeks. Kathy feeling my finger in her crack, casually reaches her hand behind her, open palmed and runs it between my hand and her skin moving the swim suit bottom down slightly as she does so - OMG, for real, what is Kathy doing I think to myself. Joan can see Kathy's hand has moved behind her back and can probably see according to the position of my arm that my hand is on her but butt. I hope she suspects nothing yet and continue talking as if nothing is going on. Kathy slides her hand back up her cheeks then outside of my hand guiding my fingers down her crack, lower and lower, exposing more and more of her way cute ass in the process. It is hard to concentrate now, I am not knowing, but am loving what Kathy is up to, except that I have to pee so bad I can't see straight any more. Would I spoil the moment if I peed down her bathing suit interrupting what she seems to want to do, or would it be ok, decisions, decisions.

Regardless, clearly Kathy is into this "let's do something erotic right there in front of Joan without Joan really catching on" thing. By now, her hand has guided my fingers to her poop shoot and is pressing me to go there with one of my fingers. I respond with a slight pressure to knock at the door with my finger but then slowly move my hand signaling my way out of her bathing suit. She starts to go back down with her own hand as if to do herself what she wanted me to do but slowly comes back up and crosses her arms in front of her. Meanwhile, I shift my weight, move slightly closer to the back of Kathy and decide that I am going to try this kinky little fantasy that I have been having.

I've like totally lost track of the conversation by now, but Kathy is still going strong. Joan unexpectedly leans forward enough to see below our waists but it is more a matter of just moving around, shifting her weight, not that she is looking for something or expecting something (though she probably did wonder about Kathy's hand behind her back). Joan resumes her stance and so now I slowly reach my hand down, pulling the front of my bathing suit down in the process. I reach further and pull my now semi hard dick out and point it toward the back of Kathy, brushing up against her back with the head of it in the process. I take my hand and once again hook the fabric of Kathy's suit and pull it down slightly. I glance down to see that the fabric has stayed and her gorgeous butt crack is in full view.

Kathy now shifts her weight and lets her arms fall to her sides for a moment. She then reaches around in back finding my dick in the process. She directs the head down to where she can feel it rest at the top of the swimsuit fabric and stops for a moment - all the while continuing to talk with Joan. Kathy is amazing I think to myself. So now I need to just relieve the pressure and I nervously let out a small amount of pee down her butt crack, then I stop, looking for some sort of sign whether this is ok or not. I know she can feel it and am honestly worried she will move way or pull her hands back around to her front. Then all of a sudden, with a subtle but convincingly firm stroking motion, I have my answer. OMG, this is going to be ok. I am sure Joan can tell I am distracted by something but doesn't waiver in her conversation with Kathy as I begin to try and let my pee out slowly enough to go where it is supposed to go. The problem is that I have to go so bad that within a few seconds, pee is gushing from me, and flowing outside of Kathy's swimsuit and onto the pavement, making that unmistakable sound of water hitting a hard surface. I instinctively summon all my power to stop the flow and quiet the splashing. If I am lucky, Joan did not notice, If I am not, I am so busted.

No reaction from Joan so I shift my weight again, this time guiding both Kathy and my hands so that her suit is lowered a bit more and my dick is further between her sweet butt cheeks. I start to pee again, this time it is a stronger stream and it is all I can do to hold it back from full pee mode. To my relief it is working and all of my pee is going where it is supposed to. Kathy is still holding her now pee drenched hand on my dick as I continue to let more of the clear warm liquid make its way down her butt crack, her legs, and finally to the ground.

After what seemed like forever, I am finally done. Kathy's hand however remains firmly attached to my dick, and now she shifts position a little bit. I had glanced down and noticed the pool of water at our feet, making its way off to the planter at the side of the cool deck. Now I notice the size of the pool is not diminishing but is growing. OMG, Kathy is peeing too, oh how I wish my dick would go far enough down her butt crack for her to pee directly on it, maybe another time. This however is so freeking cool I can't hardly stand it. .

Until now I had wondered why Joan had glanced behind us a couple times in the last few minutes. Now it was clear - where there had been no "water" in her view, now there was. No one had recently stepped out of the pool so where did it come from? Oh where oh where. I surmised she knew but said nothing. Heck, for all I know she was doing the same on her side - we just couldn't see from where we stood. I asked if everyone is up for another beer, got all thumbs up, broke away from Kathy walked over and got the last three beers out of the cooler and returned to the conversation. It was all I could do to keep a straight face as I handed the beer to Joan. I was also hoping the bulge in my swimsuit was not as visible as I felt it was.

Continued in part 2