An Afternoon by the Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun in the sun poolside.
5k words
4.29
35.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying there in the afterglow, her beautiful bare chest exposed to the warm sun, she was still slightly dazed by the tremendous orgasm she had just experienced. A sly grin crossed her lips as she pondered just how much a by stander (say in the next back yard) could here. She sat there with one hand still on her breast and the other lying between her still slightly spread legs. As the throbbing sensation subsided Kim looked about the yard to see if she could detect any intrusive presence. After a short period of time she became satisfied that her privacy was still in tact and she realized that the sun had gotten really hot. Straightening her bikini bottoms she stood and reached for her discarded top. Pausing and giving a second thought she decided “what the hell” and left the top lay on the ground where she had tossed it earlier. Feeling the need for refreshment, she picked up her glass and quickly downed the rest of her drink. Not quite getting the refreshed feeling she desired, she went to the house to make herself another drink before returning to the pool side.

Once she returned she was instantly reminded of the suns intense heat as it beat down upon her. In an instant she had taken the few short steps to the edge and dove head first in to the cool refreshing water. She quickly popped to the surface and took a deep breath as the cold water had taken her completely by surprise. As she slowly swam to the edge she became more accustomed to the coolness of the water. She swam and enjoyed her solitude and was immediately thankful for the freedom that this afternoon had delivered. Swimming a couple of playful laps before climbing from the pool she continued to enjoy her quiet time.

As she climbed from the pool and moved to her lounge she became acutely aware that she had no bikini top on and that her beautiful large nipples were now extremely erect from a combination of the cold pool water and the slight breeze that only added to the effects of the water. She was a little self conscious of the fact that her nipples were so noticeable because her husband always commented on how he loved to see them in this state through any thing she wore. She contemplated putting her top back on at this point but quickly abandoned the idea as she caught a glimpse of her own reflection in the sliding glass that led to the house. She briefly checked herself out in the reflection and being content with what she saw she decided to return to her sunbathing.

She decided to get a little relief from the suns rays and went to the storage room off the pool deck to retrieve the floating lounge. She took it to the pool placed it in the water and then went to retrieve her drink from the table. Kim carefully climbed aboard the chair placed her drink in the holder and pushed away from the side. She floated there in the pool for some time, occasionally sipping from her drink and flipping from side to side to evenly tan her body. Loosing all track of time she continued to float around for the next hour and a half getting her self baked. Something brought her to full alertness but as she looked around she saw nothing. She floated there quietly for the next few moments listening for the slightest noise not sure whether to paddle to the side or ignore the something that she couldn’t see; she decided to put her head back down and relax. A few moments later she could hear something coming from the next yard over. Not sure to jump up and run for her clothes she just lay there listening and thinking about what she should do. There were very muffled and subdued sounds coming from the other side of the fence.

She quietly slipped from her raft and eased her way to the side of the pool. Pausing to ensure that she hadn’t been heard she hoisted up onto the poolside. Again she paused to listen; she listened intently and could only hear a faint movement and the occasional hushed whispering giggle. As she sat there, she wasn’t entirely sure that she was alone nor was she sure that she was even hearing the noises coming from the neighbors backyard. She stood and slipped quietly to the other side of the yard. As she neared the fence she could start to make out more clearly the sound that she had been hearing. She could hear a woman’s voice and that of a man talking and giggling quietly to one another. Thoughts started to swirl through her minds about whether or not they could have heard her just a short while ago as she brought her self to that shattering climax. Instantly a little unsure, she went back to the lounge and retrieved the long T-shirt that she had worn about the pool deck while getting ready to sun her self. She slipped it on and took a long pull from her drink. Between the drink, the sun, and the general curiosity that she felt she went very quietly to the fence to try and hear what was going on next door.

As she got to the fence she could hear that the two were now very quiet and her first thought was that they had gone inside. Standing there she took another drink and listened. Then she heard it, a faint sound that she was unable to identify. Then she heard it again and this time she clearly heard the man ask “how’s that?” Curiosity had clearly gotten the best of her now and she moved quietly back and forth near the fence in order to find a gap to see through. She found just the spot that allowed a view into the neighboring back yard. Just as she realized what she was witness to she immediately became entranced with the sight. It seems that the neighbors daughter must be on break from college or something because there she was in the back yard lying on a towel enjoying the attentions of a young man that seemed by all appearances to be about her age. He was massaging her back with some sort of oil and had unhooked her bikini top to allow him full access. As he rubbed the oil into her back she would moan under hit attentive hands. This went on for a few moments longer before he began to rub her legs. Starting from the feet, he rubbed the oil in slowly and deliberately. As he got higher up her thighs Kim could swear that the young lady was gently raising her butt up as he got closer. He took the sign and as he crested the tops of her thighs again he slid both hands beneath her bottoms and pulled them up gently so that they were now wedged between here firm little cheeks. He continued to rub the oil in as she lay there and continued to roll her hips back and forth. Watching this reminded Kim a little of the scene with the masseuse earlier that afternoon. She felt the slight twinge below as she became slightly aroused. She straightened herself and took another sip of her drink. She was oblivious to the new set of eyes watching her from the house as well as the fact that she was starting to get a buzz from the liquor and sun.

She bent back over to peer through the fence and could see that the couple were now locked in a full embrace and were kissing, allowing their tongues and hands to explore freely. Kim watched, mesmerized as the two continued to explore and remove what little clothing was let to remove from one another. Once completely naked, the neighbor girl, Lesley began to stroke the young mans full and ample erection. He sort of threw his head back and enjoyed the slippery sensation of the oil and her firm grasp on his member. She then turned and lowered her mouth to his cock and in almost an effortless motion engulfed his entire length. She withdrew only to again swallow he length. He moaned loudly and told her how good it felt to have his cock buried in her throat. She continued to lick and deep throat his cock while she stroked his balls.

At one point Kim could see that this girl new her way around a cock as she again buried him deep in her throat and then opened her mouth and began to tongue his balls at the same time. That was quite a mouthful for any girl. The young man had now reached around and was rubbing slow circles around her ass and would occasionally drift off between her cheeks and through her visibly damp lips. She responded only by speeding her attention to his swollen cock and pushed her hips firmly into his hand. As this went on Kim could feel her self becoming increasingly wetter between her legs and she wasn’t too sure how long she could last. She stood once again and took a long drink from her glass and then returned to her vantage.

Now it seems that the two weren’t alone as now there was another guy coming up from the side with a big smile on his face. He approached the two and as he slid off his trunks Kim could see that he was excited and damn glad to be there. He began to run his hands and lips the full length of Lesley’s body while she was sucking away. Her moans were clear over that of her subject’s and this only served to encourage the other guy. The first guy was now lying flat on his back as Lesley did her thing; the other guy was now positioned behind Lesley and was fondling here breasts with one hand and squeezing her supple ass with the other. This continued for a short while before guy #2 rolled on his back and slid between Lesley’s legs and began to gently tongue and suck her pussy. She responded only by easing herself down to fully take advantage of the action. Guy #2 was now rubbing her nipples and breasts with one hand and had now reached around and inserted a finger in her dripping pussy, he slid that finger in and out in time with his attentions to her clit. Lesley was definitely getting more excited as Kim could see that her legs were twitching and the juices becoming more visible and she seemed lost in total abandon while sucking Guy #1’s fat cock.

Kim was getting incredibly hot watching these three go at it in the yard with complete abandon. She was acutely aware of the wetness that was now between her legs. She took another drink and returned to the show. Lesley had now picked up the pace and Guy #1 was in ecstasy, his head was thrown back and he had one hand tangled in her hair as she continued to swallow his entire length. With each stroke her nose brushed his stomach and it was now evident that he would not last much longer. Guy #2 was hard at work loving her clit and pussy with his mouth and hands, he now had two fingers working in and out of her and he was sucking and nibbling on her lips and clit. Lesley’s moans were louder now and it seemed that the fluids were flowing from between her legs. Kim had now placed one foot up on the short stone flowerbed that ran around the yard and had begun to massage her breasts through the soft cloth of the shirt she wore. She couldn’t believe how hot the three were making her. As the show went on Kim was still oblivious to the visitor in the house who was watching her. She was growing increasingly aroused and she now began to slowly move one hand between her legs. The familiar warmth and wetness was there. She continued to rub her breasts and gently massage her moist folds through the cloth of her bathing suit. She was now putting on her own private show for her visitor.

The three in the yard were picking up the pace and it was sure that before long there would be an explosion. Lesley’s body tensed just as the man in her mouth thrust his hips forward driving his swollen cock deeper within her throat. That was the last straw, Lesley let out a loud and muffled moan as she came with an explosive force. Her legs trembled and her body shook as she came all over guy #2’s face and he was frantically lapping at her wet pussy trying to devour all of her juices. Lesley on the other hand was swallowing every drop of cum as it shot out of the hard cock buried deep within her throat. Kim was completely absorbed in the action she watched the two people in the backyard explode in their frenzy.

As they slowed them selves to catch a breath, the guy between Lesley’s muttered something which prompted a response from Lesley. She said “Oh don’t you worry Todd; you will get yours in deed.” With that she spun around and took Todd’s throbbing member in her hand and began to slowly stroke its length. Todd laid his head back about the time that Lesley looked over her shoulder and said “Robby, you’re not even done yet!” A silly grin crossed Robby’s face and he simply replied “Not even.” Lesley turned her attention to Todd now and lowered her capable mouth to tease the head of his cock with her tongue. With each flick of her tongue, Todd’s dick would dance. This seemed to amuse Lesley and she continued to lick and tease him for a while longer and then as she had done to Robby earlier, sank his entire length deep within her throat. She deep throated his cock with the same voracious hunger that she had shown Robby. Todd was in heaven as he threw his head back and let out a loud moan.

All the while, Kim stood there gently rubbing her nipples and occasionally giving them a little pinch with one hand and with the other she could feel the soaking wetness through the cloth between her legs. She stood there bent slightly at the waist, one leg propped up on the stone wall, rubbing herself and getting very excited. She was really getting into the live show next door.

The three next door continued to lavish in each other’s attention and now as Lesley was kneeling between Todd’s legs giving him a mind blowing blowjob. Robby moved behind her and was running his hands over her smooth ass cheeks, up her back and eventually around to grasp her tits. He would repeat this over and over until Lesley started to really heat up and respond. Her moans nearly coincided with Todd’s as she continued to devour his cock. Robby was now shifting his attention to her wetness as he slipped two fingers deep inside Lesley. She rolled her hips and thrust back onto Robby’s hand as he began to gently thrust them in and out of her drenched pussy. This only seemed to make her go more wild on Todd as she now picked up the pace and was rapidly taking him in time and again from tip to balls. Kim on the other hand had managed to pull her bottoms aside once again that afternoon and the cool breeze made her clit harden. She slowly ran here fingers through her lips and across her hard little clit while she intently watched the backyard action.

Lesley, Todd and Robby were now going full tilt with one another; Lesley swallowing Todd’s cock over and over again and Robby picking up the pace as he fingered Lesley’s dripping wet pussy. Robby was again hard as a rock through all of the playing he was doing with Lesley and the show that Lesley was putting Todd through. Not being one to waste a good thing he positioned himself on his knees behind Lesley. He placed the tip of his erection between the soft wetness of her lips and slowly inserted it. She tried to push her self back so as to feel the cock deep inside her but Robby had other plans. He had his hands on her ass and was holding her cheeks firmly. When she would try to push back his grasp would prevent it. He appeared to want to continue the tease for a while longer. This went on while she was brining Todd to a heightened state of arousal. Then, without warning, Todd exploded, filling her mouth with his hot load. She responded with again pushing his cock deep within her throat and causing his load to go with it. As this happened, Robby quickly thrust his cock deep within Lesley’s dripping pussy. He continued with long quick strokes deep inside her and in literally moments, she was being racked with yet another climax. Robby continued to thrust in and out of her pussy which only helped to prolong the orgasm that Lesley was experiencing.

Completely unaware of any other presence, Kim was now quickly rubbing her clit in circular fashion. She would occasionally alter her motions by running her fingers through her lips and then lightly brush her puckered little ass and then back to her clit; only to shift a little and insert a couple of fingers inside herself for a few deep strokes and all the while one finger rubbing her other sensitive little hole. She was really turned on by the exhibition in the back yard. She worked her clit quickly with one hand and with the other she would either rub and squeeze her tits or reach back and squeeze her own firm cheeks as she continued to watch her very own private porno…. Live. Her visitor had now quietly moved from the house and across the yard as she continued to pleasure herself. She was getting very close now to once again coming on her hand with all of the stimulating images in the yard next door. She continued to rub herself and roll her rock hard nipples between her fingers as her arousal went to new highs.

The young people next-door had begun to reorganize their positions now. Robby was hammering away at Lesley’s pussy and Todd was kneeling beside her playing with her hard nipples with one hand and rubbing her ass cheeks and crack with the other. She moaned loudly each time Todd’s fingers would disappear into her crack and rub across her tight little ass as Robby’s cock filled her time and again. She suddenly turned and pulled away from Robby and sort of pulled away from Robby and stated that she wanted to have them both inside her.

Taking control, she instructed Todd to lie down and Robby to stay where he was. She got up and straddled Todd by facing him. She then lowered herself down onto his again hardened cock which slid easily into her drenched pussy. She told Robby to come over and kneel behind her; he complied quickly. She reached behind her and began to transfer her own fluids from her pussy to her waiting ass and then retrieved some more and applied it to Robby’s cock. Grasping him firmly she pulled him to her and began to slowly insert Robby into her tight dark ass. She paused in order to relax but could already feel that Todd had begun to move slowly inside her pussy. Lesley told Robby to fill her up slowly as she reached back to help ease and slow his movement. Lesley moaned loudly and told them how good it felt having their two hard cocks filling her up.

As Lesley was beginning to be more completely at ease with the big dick in her tight ass and as Robby continued his slow deep stokes, Todd had continued to thrust his hips up to drive his own raging hard on inside her pussy. Lesley was enjoying the double penetration as she moved closer to a shattering orgasm. She told both Todd and Robby how good their cocks felt filling her up like that. She was rolling her hips with them and they both synched up their strokes inside her pussy and ass. Surely not able to take much more Lesley moaned loudly and grasped first one and then the other breast in her free hand. She would pinch and firmly pull on her little nipples sending a shock straight below.

The double penetration action next door had Kim completely mesmerized as she continued to work herself into her own frenzied excitement. As she continued to peer through the fence she could see that Lesley was now fully absorbed with the terrific sensation of having two big cocks filling her ass and pussy to the brim. She managed little whimpers as they continued at a moderate pace in unison. Robby had a strong grasp of her firm ass cheeks and was gliding in and out of her ass while Todd himself thrust his hips up into Lesley’s which was alternating strokes with Robby. Lesley was really starting to look like she was getting into all of the attention and was even more please to have Todd now start to suckle her hardened nipples in his mouth.

Kim was getting very close to bringing herself over the edge now and with each stoke and moan that came from the other side of the fence her pussy became even tighter and wetter around her fingers. Once again and for the second time this day she felt herself approach the point of no return. Leslie was moaning very loudly as the two hard cocks plowed in and out of her. She thrashed her head from side to side and proclaimed to the two men servicing her that she was about to explode. This only served to have them pick up the pace a little more which had an immediate and lasting effect on Lesley. Her moans were nearly non-stop now and the volume was starting to climb. Kim’s own excitement was building as well, she was fingering her swollen pussy with one hand and had now moved the other to her backside and had slipped a wet finger inside her own ass as she grew hotter and hotter. Kim’s body tensed and her back arched a little as the waves of her next orgasm began to sweep over her body. She inserted an additional finger into here slippery ass and concentrated her attention on her clit. She could take no more and exploded in her own hand which only caused her tight ass to clinch down on her fingers which stimulated and added to the orgasm that was breaking over her.

12