An Afternoon by the Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to come to her senses she was pleasantly surprised to see that Lesley was now nearly screaming as the two hard cocks plunged inside of her. Lesley was telling the two men how great if felt to have to hard ass cocks buried inside of her and that she loved the feel of double penetration between her moans and cries of ecstasy. Just then to Kim’s total surprise there was a presence behind her which had with one smooth but quick movement managed to insert itself into her pussy and grab her waist so that in her start would hold her still.

She tried to whirl away from the sudden intrusion of her drenched pussy but calmed down (heart still racing from the start) when she saw that it was her husband who had snuck up behind her and managed to get the drop on her from behind as she had become lost in the show next door. She was no longer startled but put a finger to her lips telling him to be quiet. He nodded and pointed back to the fence and began to slowly and cautiously slide his hard cock in and out of her. Kim turned to see what had become of the show next door while Roy ever so slowly moved in and out of her while grasping her ass just the way she liked it. Her hand was now busy back at her clit and she braced herself with the other against the fence. The very fact that her husband had placed his cock inside her in such a close time frame after she came only caused those sensations to stir again.

Roy continued to slowly slide his swollen cock in and out of Kim’s dripping wet pussy as she continued to finger her clit. She was getting very close to going over the edge but was worried that she couldn’t be quiet and that those in the back yard would hear. Roy was grasping her beautiful ass cheeks in his strong hands as he slid quietly inside her. Soft moans escaped her lips as she stood there being fucked from behind watching the threesome take place. Roy put a thumb to his lips and moistened it with his mouth and then gently placed it on Kim’s puckered little hole. He knew how this frequently would bring her to new heights of excitement as he delicately worked it around her ass while applying a nice pressure on her button.

Sure enough, a low moan began in Kim’s throat and while she continued to watch through the fence she was rapidly approaching the edge. Kim began to cum in waves as Roy’s hard cock slipped in and out of her hot pussy. She took a hand full of her shirt and stuck it in her mouth as she came in an effort to muffle her moans. No letting up Roy reached around and started to softly yet quickly flick her clit with his fingers as he continued to fill Kim up with each new deep, firm stroke. Kim was about to yell out from the attention to her clit, pussy and ass but somehow maintained a small degree of her senses and although she was coming, managed to pull away from Roy so as not to bring a noisy end to the party next door.

Instead, she spun around and kneeled before her husband and his hard wet cock and began to mimic the actions that she had seen Lesley perform on Todd and Robby’s cocks earlier. She sucked in his hardness and pressed it against the back of her throat. She loved the taste of herself on his cock as she slipped his length in and out of her mouth while trying to swallow it whole. Roy was now in a position to see the trio next door now moving at a frenzied pace. Lesley’s cries of pleasure were now nearly controlled screams and both guys were beginning to sweat and moan as they neared coming once again this afternoon.

Lesley could take absolutely no more and she exploded into an earth shaking orgasm fueled by the two rock hard cocks driving inside of her. This sparked a simultaneous explosion in both men and they began to loose their steamy loads deep inside of her dripping pussy and throbbing ass. Kim was frantically sucking the hard cock in her mouth while she rolled and gently squeezed Roy’s balls. Her hand stroked his cock as she would pull away only to press the length again inside her throat. With her free hand she began to alternate between fondling his balls and tickling the area between the base of his sack and his ass.

All of the excitement had gotten Roy pretty excited and his cock began to take on that familiar ache as his own climax was approaching. Kim continued to work her magic and increased the suction on his cock and applied a little firmer grasp to his shaft with her hand. She now continued to use a firm grasp on his cock as she stoked its length from the base to around the tip and moved to take one of his balls into her mouth. All the while the trio next door was starting to wind down and cool off a little. They lay there in a big spent pile of flesh in the backyard oblivious to the grand show that they had just put on for the neighbors. Kim worked her mojo on Roy’s cock as it had now begun to swell further. She knew all of the signs and again took his length into her mouth and upped the suction a little more which caused Roy’s cock to swell further.

Kim knew it wouldn’t be long and knew just what would throw him over the edge. She expanded her movements with her free hand to include not only his balls and that sensitive area behind them but now she would briefly trail off to his ass and tease it. That was all that could be taken by Roy; his cock seemed to grow in size as he prepared to fill Kim’s mouth with his hot load. Knowing what was coming she buried her face into Roy’s stomach and squeezed his cock between the roof of her mouth and tongue for a couple of more stokes. That was the final straw; Roy began his explosion in Kim’s mouth and throat. Normally Kim would capture Roy’s entire slippery load and find some discrete method to spit it out but today she was too frickin’ hot to let it go.

She surrendered her throat to his cum as it shot out of the tip of his cock and straight down her throat. Kim pulled Roy closer and buried his cock deeper inside her as he continued to shoot his load. She held him there for a few moments until their attention was grabbed by voices next door.

With all of them having come, the trio now began to collect themselves and their clothing. Kim and Roy quietly and simply pulled apart, smiled, kissed lightly and grasp one another’s hand and slipped across the yard and headed for the seclusion and privacy of their home.

12