An Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Erotic Tie up/Kitchen Play.
1.3k words
4.06
13.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand is in my hair, softly tugging my head backwards. His warm mouth plays at my ear. Sliding my shirt up......he quickly slips his hand under my lacey bra, the work-roughened texture rubbing against my soft skin. Cupping my breast with his hand, he pulls firmly on the exposed nipple. I moan quietly and a gasp escapes from my lips....this excites him more as he suddenly brings his attention up to my lips, where his expert fingers begin to explore them and their soft wetness.

Lowering my head to expose my neck, I wait patiently for him to explore that also. I love to feel his lips and warm breath on my skin..........he obliges and uses his lips and tongue like a Master of pleasure. In only a few moments I am squirming, from the warming sensations coursing through my pussy. He continues working on my neck, while his growing bulge is forceful and eager at my backside.

Reaching behind, I begin to rub the growing bulge as my palm fills with his hardening cock, his faded jeans straining against the pressure of the enlarging organ. I tell him how good it is going to feel when he slams that hard cock inside my pussy. Now he moans, but where mine barely passed through my lips and was softly seductive his is deep, deep down in his throat and sounds purely animal. A hot bolt shoots through me again and my pussy tightens and moistens instinctively. He twists me around, pinning me between himself and the counter. My ass presses hard against the edge of the sink while he slides his legs between mine and forces them apart. I reach up to balance myself, but he tells me, in a quiet controlled manner, to place my hands down on each side of me. Reaching forward, he unzips my tight jeans and roughly pushes them down and I step out. He then takes a step back and looks me up and down slowly. I smile back, shyly....waiting. I ask him if he wants to see my breasts, as I begin to rub them myself. Yes, he says. He continues to watch as I cross my arms, hugging myself for a moment, I pull the blouse and the bra upward. My breasts tumble out and he reaches for them. I, again, place my hands down on each side of the counter, leaning back. I let him explore.

He is sucking on my nipples, gently at first, and then tugging them with his teeth, cupping them, squeezing and almost inhaling them all at once. A weakness envelops my very core and I can no longer be passive. I thread my fingers through the many layers of his full hair. Gently I guide his attention downward, arching my spine so my groin comes up to meet his roaming lips. My feet lift from the floor and I hag in midair momentarily. His moustache tickles my sweet shaved pussy as I settle my ass gently onto the counter.

Grabbing my hips with both hands, he slides me forward until his face disappears into my moist thighs. I settle back and spread wide for him. Watching him pleasure me in this way is a bonus. I do not intend to miss. He is teasing me with little kisses, some soft and gentle......dodging in and out, making me beg for it. Some are so hot I can feel the steam with each touch. His warm, even breath brushing my clit makes me crazy in a way that can only be primal. His tongue licks full and flat, rhythmic strokes from my ass to my clit.....stopping only as he exposes my clit with his thumbs. He gently pulls it into his mouth and begins sucking fully. Clutching the side of the sink with one hand, I almost rip the faucet off the sink with the other. I rotate my hips to meet his motion. He glides a finger in my hot pussy, then another......eventually sucking my clit with his tongue and fucking me with his fingers in an alternating rhythm. I cum, suddenly and fiercely, arching and convulsing in a sweet, feverish climax. He pulls me off the counter and flips me over his shoulder. Jogging back to the bedroom, quickly and with purpose, he drops me on the bed. He wants to tie me up, he states, matter-of-factly. Leaning back on my elbows with my hair spilling across my breasts, I suddenly feel very sexy and naughty, so I agree. We have played in this area once before.....remembering it with pleasure, a smile crosses my lips.

He reaches into the drawer and brings out several odd devices of confinement. Mainly a couple of robe belts and old thigh high stockings I have had laying around. He asks for my hand and I willingly comply. He fastens it to the headboard. Then he proceeds to do the same with the other hand. I begin to get really hot again and tell him how much I enjoyed our afternoon delight out in the kitchen, but I really need to feel his big, hot, hard cock slamming my ass. He stops momentarily like he is thinking of a secret and then smiles. Grabbing my ankle, he hoists it up to the hand on the same side and ties it securely. I am not expecting to be tied up this way, but I remain quiet. He does the same with my other ankle and now I am tied and dangling with my ass hoisted up in the air. I find my breath coming in short and hard bursts. My skin tingles, as I contemplate the outcome.

Stepping back, he admires his work for a few long minutes and I say nothing. For once, he has me at a loss for words. I hear his belt unbuckling and then a zipper. Expecting him to begin my pleasuring, I become frustrated when I continue to dangle there quietly, by myself. I hear him moaning. I tilt my head to one side, which brings him into full view. I see he is working his shaft quite nicely as he considers his options. This waiting is make me wet, I tell him my pussy is throbbing and wet for him. He comes forward and begins licking my ass, slapping and licking at first, then he glides a finger into my ass and I begin to squirm with pleasure.

You like don't you sweetheart? How about one more finger? He slowly adds another. The pressure increases and so does the pleasure. I want to him to rub my pussy at the same time. I ask him and he does. It feels so good when he does. It brings me to the edge again, making it hard to hold back. His cock is now fully engorged as he guides it toward my hot and aching brown eye. Smacking his hot hard cock against my wet pussy, he suddenly plunges the head of his big cock just inside my ass, just enough to give me a feel for what is to come. This drives me insane and I ask for more.....he continues to tease my ass with his large hard throbbing cock, inserting the head just a tad and withdrawing it, only to repeat the process. He continues working my ass until the shaft is buried deep. Reaching around, he strokes my clit while inserting his fingers again, plunging deep in my pussy with each stroke. I am moaning deeply now as he brings me to another hard climax. His own climax rips through his lean frame. His shaft twitches a few times inside me, and then he pulls out slowly. Strong arms gently untie my restraints and we tumble down onto the bed together. Exhausted, I roll on my side, stretching luxuriously. I tousle his hair and give him a quick kiss, as I roll off the bed humming.......

AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!!