An Afternoon Fantasy

Story Info
Her best friend, herself, and a lover.
793 words
3.89
22.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

we've known each other for years, i've desired her for many of them

always in my fantasy is her, beautiful and lush, myself, and my lover, gentle and quietly dominant.

when recounting my fantasy, this is what i told her...

my fantasy involves you, me, and a couch. we're both naked, your hair is down, the silky length of it draping over your shoulders, teasing the tips of your nipples. your body is soft and hot, your skin supple and pleasing to the touch, like caressing velvet. your lips are parted and pink, wet as you run your tongue over them. your eyes are intense, that hazel color i love.

your fingers gently stroke my cheek, tucking an errant strand of my hair behind one ear. my senses are overloaded, feeling your fingers on my face and neck, while feeling the slightly rougher fingers of my lover at my back, his insistent caresses stroking fire into my body, the flames creeping outward from my core, heating every part of me.

my fingers tremble as i pull your face down to mine. i taste the sweetness of your lips against my own, a quiet moan escaping into your mouth, entwining with your breath as i feel a second set of lips, sweet and rough in their own right, against my neck. as we kiss, i feel his hands cup my breasts, calloused palms rasping against my taut nipples, drawing a ragged moan of pleasure from my throat. my hands play against your hips as you sit before me, feeling the heat of you.

he turns my face away from yours as my lips are captured against his, your mouth moving to descend on my nipple, your tongue playing with the ring through it, heating the cool metal to a scorching heat that moves through me, causing my back to arch, the curve of my ass catching the hard heat of him behind me. he groans and kisses me with more urgency, his fingers digging into my hips pulling me back against the length of him, impatient. i run my hands up and down your thighs, my fingers splayed out, wanting to feel everything. everything from the slight shiver you give as i stroke nearer and nearer to your heat to the moan that touches lightly on my ears, private and full of desire. my fingers explore as my lips travel from yours down to the downy softness of your throat, nuzzling and biting slightly, drawing sweet gasps from you, gasps that drive me on, fueling my own desire.

as my lips wander against your skin, i moan as firm fingers gently probe my wet heat, growing slick as they tease the delicate bud, causing my body to begin a slow, smoldering burn. the gentle fingers grow excited, touching me now with more eagerness, whipping me into a frenzy of lust. with my lips and teeth i latch onto one of your nipples, your groans gaining volume and intensity as our lazy ministrations reach a peak of urgency neither of us expected.

i feel fingers pulling my hips back sharply, pitching me forward as hot flesh meets with my own, stroking, teasing agonizingly slow before plunging deeply inside of me, to my core, sending my whole body into full burn. as he moves maddeningly slow within me, stroking my back with his fingertips, i gaze up at you, unable to speak as your gorgeous thighs part before me. i cant tell if im coaxing them apart or you are, but when i see you, beautifully exposed, i cannot help myself. i lean into your body, my lips rubbing gently against smooth skin, my ragged breaths heating your trembling center. my lips part, my tongue reaching out to stroke against your silken lips, opening your body, exploring your heat.

your cries ring loudly, making my brain sing with pleasure as i quicken my lips and tongue against your swollen clit. i feel two sets of fingers on my body, as yours slide into my hair, holding me to you, and the other, gripping my hips as his speed increases, the friction of his hard cock inside me drawing throaty moans from my lips.

the feelings of desire and lust in the room hit rever pitch, fingers and lips, tongues and bodies melding and heated as the intensity races hotter and faster. i can hold back no longer, a cry of pure ecstasy erupts from me as i explode in a rush of liquid heat, and yet it does not slow down, i feel it build and crest over and over as i feel you climax beneath my mouth and he lose control, letting loose a jet of heat within me.

if only fantasies were anything but...