An Afternoon in a Porn Theatre

Story Info
Just like it says.
802 words
3.83
82.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my fave porn theatre today. I had been thinking about it for 3 days so I was pretty hyped up about it.

I went to the straight cinemas 1st (as I always do). After my eyes had gotten accustomed to the low light level, I looked around to see who might be interesting. I like younger guys, (I'm 57) especially orientals or non-whites. There didn't seem to be any of those but I pulled my cock out anyways and started stroking myself.

I noticed that some other guys were doing the same thing (that rhythmic hand movement is unmistakeable). I like to feel my balls while I'm stroking myself so I like to take my jeans and u. wear down to my knees. I also like to sit in the seats in the back row so I can watch what else is going on.

It wasn't long before someone was standing beside me (I was but one from the aisle seat) stroking himself and looking over at me stroking myself. I licked my lips to let him know that I was interested. That encouraged him to get closer to me and he put his hand on me. That 1st contact feels sooo good! I put my hand on his cock and I drew him closer to me so I could suck him. Other people were watching (there was someone right in front of us and others gathered in the aisle, all stroking themselves). He was at a difficult height so I couldn't get as much of his cock in my mouth as I wanted to. (The seat was on a platform about 8" above the floor - if he had stood on the platform, it would have been great). Eventually he motioned that he wanted to sit beside me. I motioned to him to go ahead and I bent over him to suck him fully into my mouth.

As much as I like sucking cock, I like it more when I can feel his balls and play with his ass. He wasn't willing to go that far so I had to be content with just his prick (although he liked nipple play too). We were both getting into the rythym - he wasn't just getting sucked, he was thrusting himself into my mouth and had his hand on my head so I wouldn't pull away too soon. When he came, he was deep in my mouth and he wouldn't let me go and I didn't let him pull out of me until he was fully drained. As most guys do, he left as soon as he could put his cock back in his pants.

Well, that satisfied him but not me. I would gladly have sucked another guy off then (or submitted myself to a willing mouth) but after 1/2 hour, there were no other takers. I went upstairs (there were 2 straight cinemas where I was & 2 gay cinemas upstairs) and I went in and watched the place for a bit. There was a few guys in there and an oriental guy who seemed to like to have his cock out and to watch others. I did the same as before - found a seat near the aisle and let him know I was interested. It wasn't long before he had his hand on my cock. As soon as he did that I started stroking him as well.

Another guy saw this and wanted to join in. I allowed him to sit beside me (away from the aisle) and he took his cock out right away. He also started stroking me so I fondled him too. He was quite soft and large and I really wanted to put him in my mouth but by this time the oriental had started sucking me while I stroked him with my other hand. I really didn't want to interrupt that! During a few breaks from his sucking me, I was able to suck him a bit while he stroked me. All this time I had my other hand on the other guy's large soft cock - a few times they tried to stroke each other as well as me but found the reach across my body was too great.

Well, oriental guy was sucking me and I had 1 hand on him and the other on large soft guy. Oriental guy apparently also liked balls/ass play b/c he put his other hand between my legs. I was hardly aware of that before it sent me over the top and I came in his mouth like a geyser!

I have had more satisfying encounters in that same porn theatre - I've been going there for about 15 years - but that one was probably in the top 5 or 10.