An Afternoon in a Porn Theatre Ch. 02

Story Info
Just like it says.
914 words
4.19
15.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theatre I wrote about in my 1st story has since closed. There are 2 more that I go to now: #1 is also downtown, which requires me driving to a subway station, then taking the subway. All in all, it's about 1 & 1 /2 hour trip each way. # 2 is closer and I can drive right to it.

I'll prob. write more about # 1 theatre in the future; However, this story is about # 2 theatre which I just got back from.

This is not a purpose built theatre. Rather, it is an older building which has a long hallway, off of which are 2 rooms (which are the theatres), a washroom, the pay station and 2 or maybe 3 rooms which can be rented by 1 or more people. This story happened in the theatres, which I will describe more fully.

In the straight porn cinema, there are 2 areas. 1st area is quite small, only 10 chairs arranged in an "L" shape around a TV (television, not a transvestite). This area has the entrance to the theatre and being a small area, it is immediately visible to all who enter who is there & what is going on there. The light from the TV also contributes. Even so, I will sometimes see some activity going on here. The 2nd area is reached by going through (barely 2 strides) the 1st area. It has 3 rows of chairs, then at the back there is a 1/2 wall and about 3 ft. behind that is the back wall of the theatre. Again, a TV provides the light & the movie. There is often a lot of activity going on behind the 1/2 wall by those who may be a bit shy. Those who are less shy (such as myself) may be sitting in the seats with cock in hand.

The gay porn theatre is across the hall. (Payment of $15.00 gets you access to both theatres. Private rooms are extra.) It's a larger room with about 12 seats in 2 rows. there are 2 TV's. There is plenty of traffic between the 2 theatres.

After I paid, I went into the straight theatre. There were 2 people sitting in the 2nd row (where I usually sit) so I sat in the 1st row. There's too much light coming from the TV in the 1st row so I didn't stay there long. Frankly, I can't remember the sequence of events. At 1 point, I was in the gay cinemas and someone was being sucked in the back row. A guy was really getting off on that and he was watching them while he jerked himself off. Later during my stay, I sucked him too but he seems to like playing with himself more.

At some point, I was behind the 1/2 wall in the straight cinema. 1 guy was sucking me off while a 3rd guy stood beside me. I fondled his cock while I got sucked (which always turns me on). Eventually a 4th guy started sucking # 3 and I fondled him only when # 4 took a breather. By & by, # 4 guy left and guy who was sucking me also started sucking # 3. At one point he had us both in his mouth @ same time.

By this time, I was there about 2 1/2 hours. I had sucked 2 guys off and sucked 1 other. I had had my cock in at least 2 mouths on about 4 different occasions although I hadn't cum yet.

I was now in my favourite row in the straight theatre sitting but 1 seat from the guy who had sucked me (from above paragraph). As soon as he reached over and started playing with me, I took my pants & U. wear down to my ankles and undid my shirt. He got on his knees between my legs and started sucking me again. I put one hand on his back under his T shirt and the other played with his nipples, also under his shirt. I think there may have been 1 other guy watching us.

This went on for a bit, then he had to take a break. As he was straightening up, I brushed my hand against his crotch. He immediately took his pants down and took himself in hand to offer it to me. I took him in my mouth, put my hand on his ass and started sucking him.

This didn't go on v. long before I lay down across the chairs (there were no arms on them) and took him in my mouth again. He started playing with me as I sucked him. Well, that soon put me over the top and I came in his hand. As I was still cumming, he withdrew from my mouth and replaced his hand with his mouth. I continued to cum like it was going out of style! I think he wanted every last drop out of me and then some. He drained me so well that I had several "aftershocks" (which is what I call an involuntary spasm resulting from the high energy level) and I couldn't get up from my prone position (nor did I want to) for at least 2 minutes.

Finally, I was able to get up (with his help) to a sitting position. I stayed in that position another 5 minutes (enjoying the aftereffects) before I dressed myself and finally left.