An Afternoon in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet, heavenly fucking bliss! John's cock inside me, Bobbie's fingers on my clit', Brett's lips on mine and his erection in my hand.

Bobbie put her free hand around my waist and lifted me until John's cock slipped out. She grabbed his slippery shaft and started to wank him.

"Finger her." She breathed hoarsely to Brett.

Brett's hand dropped between my thighs and he gently replaced John's cock with two fingers which he slipped gently inside me. He moved his lips from my mouth down to my left breast and Bobbie's lips took over from his on my mouth. Between kisses she was urging me to masturbate Brett harder.

"Make him come." she kept repeating to me.

John's finger was working furiously in Bobbie's cunt and she was having difficulty staying coherent, she was obviously close to coming herself, and so was I.

Suddenly John gasped.

"I'm coming!"

"And me. And me!" Bobbie gurgled. She worked her hips down harder and faster on John's finger.

I lifted my thighs over John's cock as Brett slipped his fingers out of my cunt. John's first burst of cum shot up onto the lips of my vagina as I lowered myself over his pole and sat down hard on him, spearing his cum pumping rod deep inside me as my own orgasm hit.

"Ooooh!" Brett sighed as he shot his load.

I felt his warm gush of semen spurt on to my wrist and left upper thigh. In the meantime, Bobbie had collapsed across John's chest, both hands between her legs, clutching John's hand hard against her vagina as she came.

I sat there, savoring the feel of the wash of John's thick, warm cum oozing into me and the smooth, slippery sensation of Brett's semen dripping from my fist onto my thigh.

That day was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between the four of us that was to last for the next two years.