An Afternoon of Putting Out 'Fires'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you enjoyed them, baby," I said. "I'm sure Mike up there was pretty happy with what you gave him too."

That was news to us; the way she'd satisfied both of us with her ass, mouth and cunt, we'd been easily fooled! All both of us knew then was we wanted more of her…when we had more time! And Mike was one lucky bastard for having that day off to sample even more of Torrie and her sexual prowess.

Billy and I had been back at the station, discussing privately the wild afternoon we'd had with the sexy BBW Torrie when Mike had called and said they'd done even more fucking in every way possible for about three hours after Billy and I had gone and they were going to spend the night together.

Now when we do get some free time, Billy and and I have been back for more erotic fun with our newest sexual discovery-- Billy had since gotten some more of that great deep throating on his cock and his brains fucked out with Torrie more than I have as of late; Billy is usually in that area where she lives and sees her always-horny body more than I usually do. In adddition, Torrie and Mike are now dating and, needless to say, Mike no longer lacks for plenty of sex and doesn't even mind sharing her with Billy and me when we get horny--which is quite often, I may add (What a great buddy, huh?!). She's even told him if he had any other friends that needed their 'personal fires' put out, she'd do them too! WOW! What a woman! Mike is one lucky guy...

Billy and I even made an excuse to our wives one weekend that we had to go out of town for some training--knowing the two dumb sluts wouldn't check our stories anyway since they‘d probably be trolling for some rich, strange dicks like they always do--and spent the entire weekend at her place having nothing but wild, steaming, raw sex--with Mike both joining in and watching Torrie service both of us--stopping only for meals, the bathroom and sleeping--and came home very, very satisfied…and couldn't wait to go back for more!

Nevertheless, we have never minded putting out her sexual fires as well as our own...and both of us have more of them since finding such an equally horny and accommodating woman we never knew existed before that fateful day that started with a simple dryer fire--not to mention Mike found the girl of his fantasies willing to be a total slut in the bedroom and take on any and all buddies without hesistation--with just one call from me...LOL!

Fringe benefits of the job, you could say……

12