An Afternoon on the Beach

Story Info
Couple enjoys tryst on the sandy shore.
1.2k words
4.13
42.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A collaboration between Artist101 and Scintillating

Art:
We were on the beach, a long secluded section you know about. The sun was hot, the surf crashing on the sand. We ate a picnic lunch. What a lovely sight, you eating a sandwich, the wind blowing in your hair. You wore a two piece bathing suit. After lunch you were sleepy, and you lay down on the blanket and closed your eyes. I went for a walk along the beach, not going anywhere, just strolling.

Lisa:
We found our favorite spot on the beach, secluded and undisturbed. We ate lunch in silence, gazing at each other and knowing our thoughts, mine centred on the fantasies we had talked about last night. It had kept me up until deep into the night, and feeling sleepy after lunch, I prepared to lay on a blanket while you went for a stroll, taking out a tube of lubrication just in case we thought to act out our fantasy before returning to the real world.

Laying there, the sun soaking into my skin, my thoughts went back to the scene we had envisioned together. I was suspended in the air, tied to a ceiling fixture, partly bent over a bench in the centre of the room, my arms raised and held by leather straps, and my hips leaning forward and exposing my naked buttocks. I was dressed in only a thong and a bra, not unlike the bikini I was now wearing. I smiled as I lay there envisioning you coming into the room, tying a blindfold on me, and stroking my skin, raising my anticipation.

Art:
When I come back you are lying on your belly. I'm not sure if you are asleep or not as I come up behind you. There is a tube of lube lying on the blanket beside you. It wasn't there when I left.

Lisa:
I felt rather than heard you return from your stroll just then, and secretly smiling, stayed in my fantasy as I felt you straddling my legs, imagining that it was you in the room coming up closely behind me and taking off my thong. Your touch sends shivers up my entire body, and I hold still, not wanting you to know that I am completely awake.

Art:

I kneel on the blanket, straddling your legs. I touch the backs of your knees and my fingers glide up the backs of your thighs. You stir, but you do not turn around. My fingers slip into the top of your suit bottom and I pull it down, exposing your smooth buttocks. The bikini bottoms slide down your legs, I slip them past your ankles and drop them on the blanket. Bending down, I kiss your ass cheeks. My hands move under your hips and I pull you to your knees.

Lisa:
Feeling you kissing my buttocks, my heart begins to pound, and when you lift me to my knees, I keep my eyes closed, imagining you grasping me from behind in order to impale me in my fantasy. You lube your fingers and start to probe me, and as I feel your fingers glide into my ass I shudder, supressing a moan.

Art:
I pull my own bathing suit off. My cock has grown hard at the mere sight of you lying there. Now, with you on your knees, your rosebud exposed, it grows even more rigid.

I pick up the lube and squeeze some out onto my index finger. I penetrate your anus, spreading the lube. Your ass is tight, and I slide a second finger in. I feel you flinch at the intrusion, but still you say nothing. My fingers spread you apart, opening your anus. I move closer, my cockhead against you. I start to push myself in.

Lisa:
Feeling your cockhead start to enter me, I gasp at the sensation of you stretching my hole and the pain/pleasure you are giving me.

Art:
I feel the resistance. I push in slowly, the rosebud parting as I penetrate. You gasp at the pain as your sphincter muscle is distended. I know it hurts, and I don't rush.

Your face is pushed down on the blanket now as I push my cock into you. Your breath comes in short little puffs as I hold your hips and push into you. I can hear you whimper a little.

Lisa:
You push into me slowly and deeply, and I pant, whimpering, your filling of me and my holding still as I imagine myself being held captive by you arousing me like little else between us ever has.

Art:
I sodomize you there on the beach. The cool breeze blowing across us, the sound of the waves on the sand. I can feel your skin, hot from the touch of the sun, beads of sweat forming on it. Your ass is so tight as I fuck you. I can feel you gripping my cock. I thrust in and out, first a long slow stroke then shorter, faster ones. Occasionally I pull out altogether, looking down at your gaping, twitching asshole, then plunging in again.

Lisa:
As you start to pump into me, deeply and slowly, then fast and quick, hard strokes, I have trouble breathing, my head pushed to the side as you hold me down. In my fantasy, you have reached under me to stroke my clitoris as you fuck my ass, and I reach under me to stroke myself.

Art:
You reach under yourself with one hand and begin to play with your clit. I can feel your body clenching as you start to have an orgasm.

Lisa:
Feeling your hard thrusts invading my rosebud repeatedly, I stroke myself to orgasm, my sphincter clenching around your throbbing cock, hearing you breathe and grunt as you sodomize me.

Art:
I cum in your ass, the orgasm building deep within me. I push my cock into you, holding it there as it pumps my seed into you. I moan as the sensation overwhelms my body and my back arches as the feeling of ecstasy washes over me. I feel you gripping my cock, milking it, drawing the last of my fluids into you. Now spent, I withdraw from you, a trickle of fluid dripping down your thigh.

Lisa:
You cum in violent spurts, as my ass clamps down on you, my contractions continuing, intense and hard. As you withdraw from me, I feel your sperm trickle down my thigh; I am thoroughly taken and replete, still gasping from the shockwaves of pleasure.

Art:
I collapse on the blanket beside you and you turn to face me. It is the first time I have seen your face since I left to go on my walk. Not a word has been spoken the whole time.

We kiss, hard, venting the last of our carnal passion, then lie there listening to each others' breathing.

Lisa:
I turn to you as you lay down beside me, and we kiss, passionately, deeply, and hold each other as our heartbeats slow, listening to the surf, at peace.

Art:
We hold each other, the sound of the surf the only noise in the world. We are alone, together, and nothing else matters.