An Afternoon Quickie

Story Info
She stops by his house for a quick piece.
996 words
3.89
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves him and she missed him like crazy! 'I'll see him one more time' she thought to herself as she headed out the door.

It took only minutes to get to his house. The kids were in school so she knew he'd be alone. When she arrived, he seemed happy to see her. He missed her too, but not for the same reasons. He missed her body, her wonderful ability to drive him crazy.
They stood in the kitchen and made small talk for a few minutes before the conversation turned to sex. She could make herself believe that he loved her, but only during sex, his indifference was far too obvious outside of the physical attraction. She tried to appear uninterested but he knew her well and he started talking about blowjobs. They were her passion! She loved to drive him crazy by sucking on his cock! She knew so very well how much he enjoyed them.

He walked closer to her and reached out his arms. She felt helpless to deny him. She had to feel his arms around her and she walked into them. He kissed her, soft and gentle at first. His tongue gently parted her lips, their tongue intertwined and the kiss became more urgent.

He led her to the bedroom, where he had been packing. For a second, she thought of asking where he was going, but as she sighed she knew it didn=t matter. She had right now, this moment in time and that was it.

He sat her on the bed and stood before her. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and reached into his shorts for her reward. She sighed as she removed his cock and took it in her hands. This man has a beautiful piece of art. She felt the wetness building in her panties as she played with his cock. She stroked it very slowly, and tenderly kissed the head. He moaned as her tongue touched the tip. He reached down and held the back of her head. She parted her lips and allowed him to push into her warm mouth. 'Which one of us enjoys this more' she thought to herself. With a muffled laugh, she took him deeper into her mouth. She cupped his balls in her hand and massaged them as she sucked on his cock. She moved her head back and forth along his cock. Sometimes, removing her mouth completely, so she could run her tongue along the shaft. She liked to swirl her tongue along the edges of his bulb, then quickly stretch her mouth open wide and take him into her throat, lightly rubbing her teeth the whole way. He liked it too, each time she did it, he'd grab her hair, pull it hard and thrust his hips against her.

Suddenly he pulled out and pushed her down on the bed. He roughly unzipped her jeans and pulled them off, grabbing the panties at the same time. He leaned over and took her nipple into his mouth. He rolled the nipple between his teeth and grabbed the other one between his fingers, pinching it and twisting it. She moaned out loud, he knew exactly how to please her. He stood again and effortlessly turned her over onto her stomach, her ass hanging over the edge of the bed. He grabbed her hips and placed the head of his cock at her pussy opening. He lingered for a moment, knowing how much she wanted it - how much she needed it!

He laughed and slammed his cock deep into her pussy. Oh, how he filled her up! He pulled his cock out and drove it home again! She was moaning and wriggling with pleasure. Each stroke that he took, she matched it in perfect timing. He started moving faster and harder, holding her hips making sure that he could plow his cock in deep! She reached down and started playing with herself. She enjoyed it most when they came together! She lightly pinched and twisted her clit, knowing that he was getting close. She quickened her pace on her clit each time he quickened his thrusting. She was so close and so was he. She wanted to taste his cum and begged him to cum in her mouth.

Quickly he pulled out and turned her around. He sat her up on the edge of the bed and grabbed her hair. He slammed into her mouth and down her throat. He began thrusting against her, literally fucking her face. She made sure her teeth were lightly scraping with each thrust he made. He was crazy with desire and she knew it wouldn't be long! He slammed into her, over and over, each time becoming rougher than the last. Suddenly he stopped - kept himself deep in her throat and let out a looooouuuuuud moan. She felt his body tense as he shot a load down her throat.

She sucked hard on his cock, wanting to get every last drop! After a moment, he loosened his grip on her hair and slowly pulled himself out of her mouth. He stopped when his cock was just in front of her face. She licked the head of his cock and lightly licked the shaft, she was to make sure he was clean. When she was finished, he stepped away and looked at her with no embarrassment, 'thank you' he said and smiled as he got his clothes on. He stepped out of the room to allow her to dress in private.

When she returned to the kitchen, he told her of all the errands and such that he had to get done, so she put her shoes on and left. When she arrived home, she turned her computer on and started to type. She knew that if she did not take the time to tell her story, she would sit and cry. And self-pity wasn't gonna get her any where.