An Afternoon Session with My Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress feeds on her sub's need.
1.5k words
3.85
29k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissNyx
MissNyx
5 Followers

The scent of the sweat on his skin was intoxicating to me. The delicious mix of anticipation, adrenaline and passion coursed through me, power they say is like a drug. Well I confession, I am an addict I crave the high that it gives me to see total surrender in my boys eyes.

He stood, bound and helpless before me. A wide leather band encircled his waist, cinched tight. His wrist cuffs, fixed to the band at his sides, wide bands of leather were fitted just above his elbows, and connected by strong chain, holding his elbows back behind his back forcing his chest out. His legs were spread wide; he was unable to bring them together as I had attached a 2 foot spreader bar to his ankle cuffs. Around his neck he wore a heavy silver choke chain that was connected to a leash, the end of which hung loosely around my wrist.

This was my boy, and I loved to feel his need to serve. His need fed mine. Watching his face closely, I flicked the tip of one of the stirrup rings that he wore in his nipples. He winced with pain. It made me smile to see his discomfort. I had connected a light chain to each ring and then another to the centre of the chain and connected that to his freshly pierce cock. Any movement on the chain, any shift would tug on the PA he now wore.

I was proud to see his stiff cock beginning to recover from the piercing. I'd been so proud of him when he had accepted my desire to pierce him in this way. For me it was an important step on our journey together, a rite of passage if you will. I loved that he had for the first time allowed me to mark him in this manner, a manner that many would consider permanent. It was for me a true symbol that this WAS my boy.

Stepping behind him I traced the now faded scar that was my symbol, I had placed it on his back nearly a month before, it was faded now, but I could still make out the lines. Stepping close to him, I pressed my body against his, holding him to me. My mouth on his neck. How I loved his neck, his throat, and how he so willingly gave it to me. How I felt his breath catch in his throat when I ran my long nail over his wind pipe. I tugged on the leash and automatically he tilted his head back as the chain tightened around his throat. My teeth bit into his neck and he moaned. My excitement grow at the sound of his moan. If he only understood, if he only could grasp how I needed his gifts, the desire to feed grow stronger. Reaching around him my long nails found his nipples and I toyed with the rings feeling the chains grow taut as his cock grow hard and tugged on the chain. Another soft moan escaped his lips and he ached his back further, pressing back against me, his whole body leaning against me, my teeth bit harder.

I released my grip on his throat and stepped clear, reminding myself that I had all afternoon that there was no need to rush.

"Stay," I commanded quietly. I rarely felt the need to raise my voice. The power of a whisper should never be under-estimated. Quietly I went to the toy box and found what I wanted. Returning to stand before him, I couldn't help but smile, his body was now covered in a soft film of sweat, unable to resist, and having no real desire to do so, I leaned in close and ran my tongue down the length of his neck down across his chest to his right nipple. Sucking his nipple into my mouth, I toyed with the ring with my tongue. His body gave a slight shudder.

"Good boy," I whispered softly, before dropping to my knees and cupping his heavy balls in my hand. Another moan as I tugged on the sack, pulling them, none too gently and attaching a parachute around the top of the sack. Holding the weight I had already attached to the chains that hung from the parachute for a moment before tipping my hand and letting the weight fall free. The chains that connected it pulled tight and the weight jerked cruelly on his sack. He gasped as the weight swung freely.

Without a word or a backward glance I returned to my toy box. It was going to be a long afternoon and I was in no rush. I watched my boy. It made me proud to do so. He stood so straight and tall, the sweat on his body gleaming in the warm afternoon sun, just watching him excited me. I so wanted to take him there and then, but that perhaps would come later. His need was not great, not yet. I needed his hunger, needed to feed on his yearning and desire. I longed to see the need burning in his eyes, the pleading look of want, the desperate hunger for release that he knew would perhaps be denied him. I needed that and I needed more.

Taking up a heavy leather strap, I advanced on him. Gripping the scruff of his neck with one hand and his hip with the other, I bent his willing body forward at the waist. Without free movement of his legs, he nearly toppled forward, but I supported him until he regained his balance. He stood bent at the waist, his ass cheeks pert and waiting. I stepped close, allowing his body to rest against my hip. I brought the strap down hard across his ass. He yelped; more in surprise that in pain. A low growl indicated to him that he would accept my offering in silence. Again and again I brought the strap down over his ass. Several times he came close to toppling forward, but I held him firmly against my hip, bringing the strap down again and again, more harshly and more forcefully with each stroke. Soon his butt cheeks wore a delightful red glow.

Discarding the strap, I continue to paddle his bottom with my hand. Each stroke sent the weight at the end of the parachute swinging, tugging hard on his balls. His cock danced and the chain that connected to his nipples pulled move sharply on his tender nipples. Still he remained silence. Oh how this boy made me proud.

Without ceremony, I stopped, pulling him upright slowly by the hair. He stood, straightening his back, his ass a vivid red, goose bumped and tender. I connected the end of the leash that I had allowed to hang free while paddling him to the waist band that he wore. The choke chain was tight around his throat but not cutting of his air. If however, he shifted too much, it would tighten around his throat. I felt rather that saw him shifting his weight, stretching his muscles testing the limits of this new restraint. He soon discovered just how limiting it was.

The choke chain around his neck did not allow him to drink greedily when I pressed the water bottle to his lips. He sipped slowly for a moment then indicated with a nod of his head that he had had enough.

Such a good boy. He knew that when I asked for silence, I meant total silence. I knelt and removed the spreader bar from between his legs and then clipped his ankle cuffs together with a short 6 inch chain.

Unable to resist the tempting scent of this wonderful boy, I once again ran my tongue over his body, this time my tongue traced its path up across his belly, over first one nipple and then the other, up his chest and up his wind pipe, before my mouth found his and I took his mouth in a savage kiss. My nails gripped the back of his neck, forcing his mouth against mine. My tongue explored his mouth, my body pressed against his, I could feel his cock bucking, his hips pressed forward, but his hunger was not great enough. Yanking his head away from mine by the hair I looked deep into his eyes. Holding his gaze for a moment; yes, there was need, yes I saw hunger in his eyes, but I wanted more.

Releasing my grip I stepping away, he staggered forward, but didn't lose balance.

"Stay." I again commanded. Reminding myself that it was a long afternoon and I had plenty of time.

My throat was dry, oh how I wanted this boy's desire, but his need was not yet enough, I needed him to beg. Needed him to want me. To merely accept my offerings was not enough, I needed him to want what I offered. Needed him to show me his desire, to plead and beg for release. I wanted his hunger, needed to feed on it. His hunger would allow me to take us both deeper, feeding of one another's need.

But, it is a long afternoon and there is time.

MissNyx
MissNyx
5 Followers