An Afternoon to Remember

Story Info
A desperate and frustrated wife meets her old flame for one.
2.7k words
3.57
31.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing as I stepped out of my car and walked towards the hotel. I was in a complete state of confusion as I entered the lobby and looked for room 148, where my ex boyfriend was staying for a week.

My ex-boyfriend Alan and I were together for almost 4 years when he got a promotion and moved to different city. We were in a long distance relationship for a while, but that started taking its toll, and it eventually reduced and even though I loved him, I decided to move on. I started a new job, met Shane there. He was the responsible, mature type guy that a girl marries and after 6 months of dating he asked me to marry him, and without thinking much I said yes.

Shane is a great guy, but when it comes to sex, I can't say I come away satisfied. When I was with Alan, I would be forever horny. I would be sitting in my cubicle thinking about it everyday, thinking how I was going to suck him off as soon as I got home. My pussy would be soaking wet while I daydreamed about him going down on me, giving me multiple orgasms and then fucking me with his huge cock pounding deep inside me. Alan knew I needed him sexually and he made me feel special. He made me feel so sexy I would turn myself on. Sometimes he would make love to me as gently as it could be, and sometimes he would fuck me mercilessly and relentlessly. I loved having great sex with him and could never get enough of it.

But sadly, I can't say the same about Shane. We hardly ever have sex, maybe once in a couple of months and when we do I am never satisfied. It's not that he doesn't try, but he just doesn't have it in him. With a foreplay that starts and ends with 'hey, do you want to do it tonight?', and him cumming within a minute, I would never get a chance to be satisfied. Also, it didn't help that his cock was on the smaller side of 4 inches and really thin. In our 4 years of marriage Shane has never given me an orgasm, something Alan made sure that I would cum first every single night.

About a month ago I got an email from Alan, asking for some hotel recommendations for an in town business dealing. A formal business email soon turned in to a chatty conversation where he told me about his life, asked about my work, Shane, and life in general. Eventually the conversations turned a bit personal, and even though I didn't want to tell him anything I ended up opening to him. Some days ago he told me that he was in town for a week and he would love to catch up. Although I did want to catch up with him, I knew this could lead to more than just catching up. I started thinking about my time with him and to be honest it was mostly around the wonderful sex we had. I started thinking about how much I loved to suck his cock and how it would literally grow inside my mouth. How i loved feeling it fill my pussy. Hell, I remember the first time we had sex and I wasn't able to walk straight for a week the way he pounded me. I felt my pussy start to drip and I was turned on as hell, but I knew this was wrong and all of this was in the past, he was not part of my life anymore and Shane was the only man I had.

But Shane was too busy in his own nerdy world to satisfy me, leaving me so frustrated that I replied back to Alan asking him when could we meet. We set up a date for today early afternoon at his hotel room, both of us knowing very well what this might lead to.

I skipped work so I was able to take my time, give myself a nice shave and a hot shower. I put on my black satin bra and panties with knee high stockings, and put on a skimpy white dress over. As I got out of the house, I knew if I had calmed down and thought about it, I would realize this was wrong. But all I could think of was the fire inside my pussy and how I wanted I wanted his huge cock to fill my pussy and put it out.

So here I was, walking towards the room. I felt my heart beat faster than ever as I reached his room. I hesitated a bit and knocked. He opened the door, we gave each other an awkward hug and he asked me to come in. He gave me a long stare and said "All these years, and you still look beautiful as ever." I knew my dress was a tight fit so it amply showed all my curves and big boobs, and I could sense him getting aroused by it. His 6 ft, well toned body with a blue shirt and dark denims was already making my pussy wet. I sat on the lounge chair and he offered me a drink. We started talking about our work, our lives now, and eventually our past. I guess all the memories about our time together turned us on. When I glanced down at his jeans, I was able to make out his obvious erection. He realised that I was starting at it, and he got embarrassed, and started apologizing for it. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to change the topic, but he knew it was now or never, he said "Hell, you still make me rock hard, even after all these years". He came closer to me, made me stand up and kissed me on my lips. I knew it was wrong and wanted to push him away, but my hands couldn't do anything, my lips betrayed me and I started kissing him back. Our hands started roaming on each other's bodies, and I could feel his erection butting me in my stomach. Fuck, I wanted it.

He started stripping me and took off my dress and my stockings. "Wheew, that is something worth dying for", he said when I was standing just in my black bra and panties. He then took his shirt off and I swear I could have given anything to dig in to that sexy chiseled body. I couldn't wait any longer and I bent down to take his denims off. His cock was ready to burst out of his underwear. I pulled his underwear down and his 7" cock sprang out. Now that's the cock that I missed, that's the cock that I wanted to fill my hole. I started sucking it slowly. First the head and then slowly going down on the shaft. "Mmm hmmm" I moaned while I tried to take his entire dick into my mouth. I sucked on his balls lightly, which made him moan, and that just made me suck him even more. I could feel the pressure building up, and he stopped me. He pushed me down on the bed, removed my panties, and started rubbing my clit. He put 2 fingers inside my dripping pussy and started finger fucking me. He put his mouth on mine and kissed me hard, his fingers still inside me, and his thumb now rubbing my clit. He then removed my bra with his other hand, and the sight of my erect nipples made him finger fuck me even harder. He started licking and sucking on my big boobs one at a time and gently nibbled my nipples, biting it so softly that it pushed me towards my first gushing orgasm. "Oh yeah baby", I moaned and pushed his fingers deep inside, enjoying my first orgasm in years.

Even before I had recovered he went down on me, licking my clit, nibbling it, making me wet all over again. He brushed his rough stubble against my vagina and his hands were now firmly kneading my boobs. I could feel his tongue all the way inside me making me want him even more. He went on sucking and licking me, making me go so crazy, that I reached down and grabbed his hair and pushed his face hard against my wet pussy. "Yeah baby, lick me, lick me hard", I screamed. I could feel another orgasm building up inside me and he just took it higher and higher till I couldn't stand any longer and I burst out with my second orgasm.

I then got back on my knees and started sucking him again. I gave him the sloppy blowjob he loved, using my saliva to lubricate his dick as i stroked it and sucked at the same time. "Those used to be the best nights we had together. Fuck, i loved those nights" he sighed as I now took his cock completely in my mouth and drenched it with saliva almost as much as my pussy was overflowing with its own juice. "Fuckkkk yeahhhh baby, suck that" he moaned as he was now pumping his dick in and out of my mouth as if he were fucking my pussy. He grabbed my long hair, closed his eyes and brought in my head with the rhythm of his penis. I loved it when he face fucked me like this.

I looked up at him and felt my pussy tingling all over again thinking of how much pleasure I was giving him. He opened his eyes and he looked right into my eyes. Looking into his eyes like that, I couldn't help but feel the nostalgia from our past. And at that moment all I could think of was how good this huge hard cock I had in my mouth was going feel when it filled my pussy. "I want your fucking cock inside me, Alan. Fuck my pussy the way its been wanting to for the past 4 years", I screamed.

Alan grabbed me roughly and flung me on the bed. He then took his rock hard dick and started rubbing it all over my wet pussy. He started from under my belly taking it down, teasing me by rubbing it on my clit. He then gave me a deep kiss, and while we were kissing, he slowly inserted his huge cock inside me. He started moving in and out slowly, so I could feel his entire shaft inside me. I gasped at the sheer pain the size gave me. Although the wetness of my pussy allowed him to enter with some ease, my pussy was definitely not used to being stretched and filled like this. I stifled my scream by grabbing the nearby pillow and putting my face into it. I felt him reach over and grab both my boobs, licking my nipples, still moving in and out slowly, and then suddenly he took my whole boob in his mouth making me go all crazy. He increased his speed, thrusting in and out of my hot steamy pussy, hitting my g-spot a couple of times. I pulled my legs and wrapped them around his waist, pushing him deeper inside me, screaming "Ohhh fuck yeah, fuck me Alan. Harder, fuck me harder. Ram your fucking cock in my pussy..". He began pounding into me harder, fucking me like there was no tomorrow, making sure each thrust went as deep into my pussy as possible. I felt the onset of another intense orgasm approaching. My nails dug into the flesh of his back and I raised my head up and bit his neck, unable to control myself. "Oh baby don't stop, don't stop baby I am gonna cum!" I screamed as my pussy trembled into an orgasm again.

Alan turned me around and pushed my knees on the bed so that I was on all fours, and my ass was in his face. He started licking my asshole and fingering my pussy from the back. He got up and stuck his cock inside me, holding my hip with one hand and pulling my hair with another, he started pumping hard again. I moaned with pleasure and Alan yelled, "Fuck yeah, you like that? You like that cock of mine?" and then he bent over reaching for my boobs, squeezing them hard.

"Yeah baby, yeah, fuck me like your bitch" I screamed in ecstasy. His hands were now all over my ass. Gripping it, slapping it, rubbing it. I was feeling almost delirious from the pleasure and the pain. He inserted a finger in mouth and when it was drenched with spit, he stuck it gently into my asshole, filling both my holes. It sent a shiver to my pussy and I felt the gush of another intense orgasm. "Aaaaaah", I screamed and came all over his cock. My pulsating pussy pushed Alan over and he pulled his cock out and sprayed huge shots of cum all over my ass and my back.

I crashed into the bed, all the pounding making me weak, and he dropped down next to me. I could feel his hot breath all over me, when he leaned in and said "That was awesome baby", and gave me a deep hard kiss sending shivers down my spine.

He then got out of the bed, got a towel and wiped of all the cum off my back and ass. He lay down next to me and I put my head on his chest satisfied. We were entwined with each other, lying down in heavenly bliss. I was moving my hand all over his firm chest, softly dragging my nails through his warm skin. He was caressing my long hair, kissing the top of my head once in a while. He then wrapped my hair in his palm and started kissing the back of my neck slowly pulling my hair. I knew where this was going and I could feel his cock rising up again. Alan loved my long hair and had always taken special care of it. He would play with it for hours, and many times wash and comb them for me, and in return I would give him a hairjob which would make him go crazy. After playing with my hair for a while he got up and pulled my feet towards his mouth gently sucking it. His tongue then started moving up to my calves, nibbling my thighs, giving a gentle kiss on my pussy, continuing up my belly.

He reached my boobs, where he spent a lot of time fondling and squeezing them, sucking one nipple and gently squeezing the other with his fingers. By this time his cock was extra hard again. Even though I desperately wanted it, my pussy was too sore to take another round of fucking. So I took his erect cock and stuck it in between my boobs. He started thrusting in and out for a while, every time his penis came towards my face, I would graze it with the tip of my tongue. "Yeah baby, cum on me, my boobs, my face. Spray your hot cum all over me", I moaned feeling the orgasm building up in him. He started grunting and sprayed another huge load of cum all over my boobs, a few drops hitting me in the face. He then crashed next to me, handing me the towel, apologizing for facializing me. He turned around, kissed my forehead, rubbed my hands, and we stared deep into each other's eyes taking in all that happened today.

I got out of the bed, cleaned myself up, got dressed, while Alan made some warm tea for both of us. I flopped on the chair, sipping the soothing tea. I was all out of energy and the reality was slowly sinking in. The guilt came knocking hard in, and even though I knew it was wrong, this had been the best sex I had had in the last so many years of my marriage. I finished my tea, gave Alan a tight hug and after one last sloppy good-bye kiss, I started walking back to the car, back to my dull, sexless marriage, back to reality.