An Afternoon with Ali

Story Info
Ali's day gets a litle bit spicy.
1.8k words
4.3
24.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali makes her way quickly down the seedy alleyway trying not to touch the moss covered walls. She stops outside a black painted door and with a quick glance to check that she isn't being watched, opens the door and steps inside.

The plush interior smells faintly of perfume, the walls are painted deep red. It's dark and warm. With a quick nod and a smile at the girl sitting behind the small table in the corner Ali makes her way through a small side door into a dressing room.

Dumping her bag on the sofa, Ali quickly slides out of her jeans and top and opens the wardrobe. Hanging in front of her are rows and rows of lingerie. She flicks through the rail before settling on a hanger which holds a black lace bra, matching suspender belt and knickers. All three are edged in pink. Settling the suspender belt more comfortably on her hips, Ali opens the floor length curtain which hides her from view. Picking up the black stockings that lay on the bed next to her, Ali steals a small glance sideways. Through the window she can see the shadowy figures of three men sitting side by side on hard-backed chairs. She allows herself a small smile, bends to her toes and begins to roll first one and then the other stocking slowly up her legs, smoothing the nylon with her fingertips as she goes.

Easing her feet into her pink stiletto heels, Ali stands up. She faces the glass window and begins to sway slowly to the music which is being piped into the room. She runs her hands slowly up the insides of her thighs and over her hips. Turning with her back to the window slightly, she caresses the soft curves of her buttocks before moving her hands up over her stomach and further up still to the black lace which encloses her firm breasts. Her gentle touch sends sparks of electricity over her skin and Ali's lips part slightly, the pink tip of her tongue running moisture over them. Smoothly, her pink painted nails make their way inside the cups of her bra and graze lightly over her hardening nipples. Ali bites her bottom lip, imagining the pressure was placed there by one of the men who are watching her. She moans a little and increases her grip on her nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger.

Moving her finger up to her mouth, Ali bends at the waist giving her audience a view of her breasts framing the soft curved mound between her thighs. Looking up through the curtain of her hair, she can see that one man is standing against the back wall. His eyes half closed, his hand rubbing his bulging crotch through the fabric of his jeans. Ali brings the tip of her finger to her mouth and licks it, circling the top before pushing it all the way into her mouth. Standing upright again, she hooks one thumb into the side of her knickers and pulls them to one side, her moist finger finding her hot clitoris immediately. She moans again, eyes half closed.

Ali sits on the bed, finger still moving between her legs. She parts her thighs and leans back a little. She lowers her chin and glances seductively through the glass, with her other hand she beckons the standing man into her room. He disappears for a second before appearing at the door. He opens his mouth to speak, but Ali shakes her head and pats the bed next to her. He moves to her side and sits down. Ali reaches over and flicks the top button of his jeans open. She runs her nails firmly over the denim while he unbuttons his shirt. Ali straddles his lap and buries her face against his chest. She can hear his heart beating a rhythm on his ribs. She encircles his back with her arms and runs her fingernails hard over the taut muscles while bending her mouth to his nipples and lapping at them with her tongue. He breathes hard in her ear and moves his hands down to her backside, holding it up slightly off his lap. Ali wriggles her hips so she can rub her pussy onto him, but he holds her, his fingers pressing dents into her flesh so she is unable to grind against him. She feels the tension building between her thighs and bites harder at his chest. The man lies back on the bed and Ali crawls up and turns around so she is facing the window again. She positions herself over the mans face and lowers her aching pussy onto his mouth. He pushes the soft fabric of her knickers to one side and slips his tongue into her, she takes a sharp breath and looks up at the two remaining men. The blonde is kneeling on the floor, his hard cock in his hand, the red head is simply sitting, hands in his lap, staring at Ali's breasts.

Ali brings her hands back up to her breasts and pulls the lace away from her skin releasing her nipples. She rubs her whole palm over them. The man below her undoes the rest of the buttons on his jeans. Ali can see his cock pointing up towards her face. She falls forwards and slides it into her warm wet mouth, tasting the salt and covering it with saliva. She feels it pulse and sucks to match the rhythm. The man sighs and his hot breath makes Ali's pussy twitch.

Again Ali looks up through the window and beckons the blonde man into her room. He almost falls through the door, pulling his jeans off as he crosses the room and steps up onto the bed. Grabbing a handful of Ali's hair he pulls her head up and pushes his cock into her mouth almost choking her. A sharp shot of adrenaline spikes through Ali's legs and stomach ad she takes him fully into her mouth. He is much bigger than the first guy and she pulls hungrily on his cock with her mouth while massaging his balls which have tucked themselves tightly against his body. She moves her hands roughly around to his backside and pulls him closer against her face. Her lipstick is smeared across one cheek, her hair disheveled. Small tears form in the corners of her eyes as she struggles with the size of him and run down, taking some of her heavy mascara with them.

The man lying on the bed is still sliding his tongue in and out of her, clicking it over her engorged clitoris so it is pushed hard to one side before springing back. Silver strands of pleasure are now radiating through Ali's body. From her scalp, through her mouth which is filled with cock, down her neck, into her nipples before connecting in a pool in her lower stomach. The kneeling man reaches down and holds her breasts with his fingers pressing into her nipples. They massage the flesh roughly and Ali's pussy pulses and twitches.

Ali feels the slow waves of her orgasm approaching and decides it's time to move. She takes the kneeling mans hips in her hands and pushes him roughly away from her, his cock springs from her mouth, dripping saliva. A look of frustration flickers across his features. Ali lifts herself shakily from her knees and falls sideways onto her back. She flips herself over onto her stomach and pushes herself onto all fours giving the final man behind the glass a full view of her wet pussy and the trails of moisture which have crept down her thighs. She beckons the blonde man over between her spread legs and guides him into her. She gasps as he fills her and gasps again as he reaches round to play with her clitoris.

The other man positions himself at her head, on his knees and pushes his cock into her mouth. He holds her face in his hands and guides the rhythm of her mouth to the speed he wants. Ali is shaking now, little cries of lust escaping her lips. Her pussy closes tightly around the blonde mans cock, squeezing and rippling around it. Her breasts are hanging down, swinging as she is pushed from behind and pulled from the front. Her tongue is becoming frenzied on the cock that fills her mouth, she swallows a mouthful of liquid, a mixture of saliva and two different men's semen. The thick saltiness slides down her throat and she chokes a little, a small amount escaping to trickle down her chin and neck. She brings a hand up to massage it into her nipples.

Ali becomes aware that the last man is now in her room. He is standing beside her, his cock inches from her. He reaches one hand forward and touches Ali's breast. He breathes heavily and squeezes harder, his thumb moving gently over the tip of his shaft and her nipple in the same circular pattern. Ali looks out of the corner of her eye, watching how his thumb moves smoothly over the dark red, almost purple tip. Slowly she moves her hand to the base and grabs hold of it, taking the loose skin at the bottom and massaging it expertly up so it covers the top before pulling it right back down to the base. A few drops of cum gather on the tip. Ali rubs her finger into the liquid and smears it down the underside of his cock. The man groans and wraps his hand over hers making her grip him tighter and move faster. With a deep groan, he points the tip of his cock towards Ali's feet and cums on her shoes.

Ali immediately feels her own orgasm approaching again, hard, fast and hot. She moans loudly, panting and squirming onto the two men who impale her. It starts in her feet and she wriggles her toes in the semen that fills her shoe. Her pussy pulsates and grips the blonde man even harder pulling him deeply into her. She feels the cock between her lips jerk and a stream of liquid begins to force its way into her mouth. The blonde man's stroke is slowing and becoming more deliberate before he gives in to his own orgasm. Ali bucks her hips and the sharp tingling feeling reaches her thighs before converging in a hot wave deep inside her lower stomach. Pulses of pure heat engulf her pussy as it squeezes and twitches, each wave accompanied by her loud moans.

Without speaking, each man kisses Ali softly before leaving her alone in the room. Ali gently places her hand between her legs and strokes her clitoris gently for a while before getting off the bed and closing the curtain. She dresses, not making any attempt to clean the multiple juices off her skin or from between her legs.

Back in the reception area, she opens her bag and places six £50 notes on the little table. The girl sitting behind the table smiles and nods and Ali winks before turning and making her way back out onto the street.