An Afternoon With Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words hit her like a shot of adrenaline and her ass began to buck into me. She apparently liked being talked dirty to, as she started to breath rapidly. I realized I might be able to coax from her an orgasm just by licking her ass and talking dirty to her. “Put your panties in your mouth, now” I ordered, and she did, stuffing the sopping crotch into her mouth and closing her lips on it, then returning her hand to hold open her cheeks for me.

“I want to hear you cum while I lick your dainty ass hole” was all it took. I stabbed the tip of my tongue as hard as I could into her little brown button and raked my nails up and down her back as she exploded with a confused torrent of disjointed profanity I never would have imagined possible from her just two hours before.

The words spilled from her uncontrollably, muffled from the panties she obediently held between her teeth: “Yes, suck my little ass hole. Stick your tongue in there and lick it. Oh Daddy, fuck, lick my little ass hole.”

She came in wave after wave, and her words were drowned out by guttural noises, clipped words and plaintive moaning as her ass bucked wildly and the tiny muscle visibly pulsed with the waves. Her hands reached up and grabbed my hair to hold my head against her, forcing my face hard into her crack as she wiggled her hips and fluid gushed from her pussy and soaked the bed and my face. I have never seen a woman cum so much from a simple ass licking.

Quick as she was done she spun around and kissed me, burying her tongue in my mouth, savoring the taste of her backside. “I’ve never tasted myself like this” she panted between kisses as she speared her tongue deep into my mouth and licked her juices from my lips. “I’ve never tasted my ass. Oh thank you for doing this. I had no idea this is what I wanted.”

We kissed for a while longer when she said, “you must be dying by now. Turn about is fair play, right?” she asked.

“Well, certainly” I said, not exactly knowing what she meant.

“So are you ok with that?” she asked.

“With what,” I questioned, “Why wouldn’t I be ok with anything you wanted to do?”

She gave a little closed-mouth cry as she kissed me and finished with a tiny bite on my lower lip. With me on my knees, ass on my heels and sitting upright, she slid underneath me and unexpectedly pulled me down onto her face. Not wanting to hurt her I pulled up a bit, but she tightened her grip with her arms around my legs and pulled me full onto her face and began to lick my balls and moan softly as I played with her boobs below me.

Soon she was licking my ass and vigorously rubbing her tongue up and down my crack as she alternately rimmed me and stabbed into me, her moaning increasing all the while. She wiggled out from under me and told me to lie in the same position she was first in, on my face and spread eagle, with my hands holding open my cheeks. She proceeded to fondle my balls from behind and to softly kiss my ass cheeks and she licked my hole, all the while moaning lowly. By now I was grinding my hips into the bed and about to burst.

She told me to move to the edge of the bed and again get upright on my knees. She knelt on the floor at the side of the bed. In one move she grabbed my cock with her hand and took a good five inches of it into her mouth and started to stroke me slowly in the warm wetness, all the while softly growling in the back of her throat as her head bobbed on my dick. She placed one hand under me and began to play with my balls and ass hole as I grew near to exploding. Remembering her orgasm, I started to tell her to suck my cock harder, to take it deeper and called her a little ass slut. The more I did this the more noise she made, muffled by my cock three-quarters buried in her mouth.

She pulled off, looked up at me and said breathlessly, “Make me swallow it all.”

She engulfed me in her mouth and after one or two brief strokes, slipped a wet finger into my ass and began to synchronize her mouth and her finger. I started to cum, insanely cum. I reached behind her head, grabbed her hair and forced my cock deeper into her, the head ramming the back wall of her throat and gagging her as I gushed out what felt like a fire hose full of jizz. She never missed a beat, moaning, fingering my ass with one hand, my hand holding her head impaled on my gushing cock while she choked and swallowed down every drop. She held me in her mouth for several minutes after I was done cumming. Eventually slipping her finger from my ass, she looked up at me and daintily tasted it with her tongue. I grabbed her wrist and shoved her finger full into her mouth. She could have curled it up and refused, but she didn’t. She held it there, no doubt contemplating that what was now in her mouth had just been up my ass. I let go of her wrist, and she removed her finger and wiped it dry with a giggle on a nearby T-shirt on the foot of the bed.

I thought she was finished after she lay her head on my thigh for a bit, but she remained on the floor as I ran my fingers through her hair. Soon she looked up at me, playing with my balls in her hand and said, “When do you have to be at work?”

“Later,” was all I said and all the answer she needed.

She started to kiss my inner thighs as I continued to run my hands through her tangled hair. Soon she was nuzzling my balls with her nose and mouth, and then her tongue. Soon my cock was back in her mouth as she stroked and sucked from me the last drops of cum from before. With little prodding, she soon had my cock hard and ready to go again.

“How long are you,” she asked with a silly grin after pulling me from her mouth.

“Eight inches or so I think,” I said. “But size doesn’t really matter I’ve been told” I added.

She licked the head of my dick and, groaning, slid it almost full into her mouth again, straining to engulf three-quarters of it. “Yes, it does matter” she laughed after she removed it. “You feel like a horse in my mouth,” she continued.

She stood and walked to a closet and after digging around in the back, returned with a brown paper bag. She took out a tube of KY jelly and laid it on the pillow without saying a word.

She sat in front of me, took my face in both her hands and said matter-of-factly, “You are going to have to be very gentle, because I’ve never done this or anything with anyone as big as you. Ok?” she asked.

“Ok” I responded with mock seriousness, the head of my cock almost splitting open from what I assumed was the opportunity to nail that unimaginably tight little tail. Perhaps she mistakenly assumed that she wasn’t wet enough for me. Either way, I kissed her gently, and then told her to get on her hands and knees. She did, but let her torso slip so that her face and arms lay on a pillow with her ass high in the air and her back arched.

I sat cross-legged in front of her swollen pussy and her diminutive ass hole. Almost reverently, I kissed her right there, and proceeded to lick and rim her while I massaged the swollen lips of her pussy. Her breathing became more and more ragged. After a few short moments I reached for the KY and squirted a handful into the palm of one of her hands.

“I want to watch you finger your ass for me.”

“Me finger it?” she asked.

“Yes darling, you and your very own tight little back door. From what I’ve seen from you today, you will love it,” I said, playing to her desire to cut loose.

She reached up between her legs and first began to finger the slit of her pussy as she took deep breaths and slowly engulfed her fingers, first one and then two. “Oh this feels so good” she said, “I can’t believe I’m even doing this. I feel like some sort of stripper on a stage.”

“A private stage, all for me,” I said for encouragement, and the words drove her fingers still deeper into her. She kept fingering herself for and then rolled onto her back, laying her knees as far to the side as she could. This time one finger worked on her engorged clit with her other hand dipping in her slit as she closed her eyes and moaned.

“Now your little butt honey. I really want to watch you finger that little ass of yours,” I said. “Your little fingers before my big fingers before this” I said, grabbing my cock for effect.

She tentatively slipped a finger into her back door and continued to work on her pussy with her other hand. Her skin started to flush as she began to get into what she was doing. I had been stroking myself the entire time I had been watching her, but now took her foot in my hand. Knowing she was moving into new territory for her, I started to kiss her toes, and then to lick between her toes, as if the space between each toe was a little pussy unto itself. She reacted instantly and began to finger herself more vigorously as she began to let out little cries of pleasure.

“Two fingers now, honey,” I said, “loosen up for me babe.” So she slipped a second one into her ass and then both fingers pushed up to the second knuckle as her other hand curled into her pussy and futilely clutched at her G-spot. She began to let out little cries in time with the motion of her hands and her breathing. She pulled both legs further back and began to rock herself into an orgasm, almost forgetting I was there. I marveled for a while at the scene and then reached forward and unceremoniously pulled her fingers from her ass and inserted to the hilt my own, dry index finger.

She let out a hoarse scream and began to vibrate furiously the hand in her pussy as she closed in on an orgasm. At the last possible moment I wrenched her hand from her pussy and curled my fingers almost precisely into her G-spot. I stopped massaging rhythmically and began to vibrate the fingers that momentarily controlled her very being. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she started to cum, fluid cascading from her hole as if she was taking a little piss, spilling over my hands and wrists as she throatily swore about having her asshole split open and how she loved being my whore. She grabbed at her tits and twisted her nipples and then reached down to try to grab my wrists to push them further into her darkness. I removed them both, quickly leaving a void, before her orgasm had subsided.

“NO, no, no,” she said loudly, and then “please, please” more softly. She quickly sat up and kissed me hard as her right hand returned to comfort her abandoned pussy. I kissed her briefly and pushed her down onto the bed and onto her side. I straddled the thigh of her left leg and with one hand pushed the other into a jackknife position bent at the knee. She dutifully grabbed onto her leg and pulled it back to part her crotch like a model in a porn magazine.

I inserted just the head of my cock into her pussy and then with drew it, the suction making a popping sound. “No,” she whimpered as I withdrew it.

I did it again and again, giving her the promise of my length and then withdrawing it, the motion evolving the popping sound to more of a slurp as her juices began to flow freely. Again and again I teased her until it was time to give her all eight inches. In one long, slow stroke I pierced her with my cock, by now as hard and swollen as it could be, the head bottoming out on her cervix before I could bury the entire length in her. She screamed throatily, and I withdrew it to the tip and plunged in again, with much the same reaction, a raspy scream. I then planted as much as I could in her and stopped moving, merely pulsing my cock muscles. Her body began to jerk with each pulse. With my left hand I tenderly began to massage her clit. With my right I introduced my thumb to her ass, wiggling it in her fundament as I teased her hypersensitive clit, exposed from its hood by engorgement and her splayed crotch.

It was time again for her to cum, and I piston-like stroked my length in and out of her, my thumb roughly working her ass with my hand clutching her wet ass cheek. Beads of sweat dotted her body and her alabaster skin was flushed red as she began to cum again. Her leg began to waver in the air and I removed her hands, unfolded it and lay it long to the left of me, the position revealing more of her sphincter for me to work with my thumb.

The orgasm literally wracked her body like a small seizure. She didn’t swear or flail about this time. She just succumbed to the pleasure and tiredly let it wash over her in waves, her body quivering in time to the spasm of her pussy and ass muscles pulsing around my thumb, her juices dribbling out of her hole despite the lengthy cork I held there. Obviously she was exhausted. But I was not yet finished.

Her ass was there for the taking, lubricated and ready and no doubt as relaxed as it would ever be. But I sensed that she was drained, and I have never been one to make love unless both parties could fully enjoy the experience. Reluctantly, but practically, I withdrew my cock from her slowly, and she softly cried as I did it.

I positioned her extended legs next to each other and, moving up her body, straddled her stomach and placed my length between her lovely breasts. I held them together and began to stroke myself back and forth as they were more than amply lubricated from our sweat and her juices. She recovered from her orgasmic lethargy and put her hands in place of mine on either side of her boobs, holding them together more forcefully than I, forming a solid tunnel of flesh for my pleasure. I balanced myself with my hands on her hipbones behind me and watched my cock slip back and forth between her tits. Her eyes were half closed but she was obviously dedicated to making sure that I enjoyed myself as much as she had.

As I started to work up to an orgasm she removed her hands and, taking my cock in hand, with one hand on my balls, she said “in my mouth.”

I rose so as to slip my length into her mouth and mounted to an orgasm. She tickled my balls, literally guiding my body with that hand and one finger on my ass hole as well, while the other hand stroked my cock and kept it firmly in her mouth. When I came I did so with an animal groan. She kept my head just inside her lips and sucked me dry from the tip as her hand milked out the last of my cum into her waiting mouth. She removed me from her mouth and reached up to pull my head downward. She pulled me by my hair to her as she rose up to meet me. Putting her throat next to the side of my head, in a loud gulp she swallowed my cum next to my ear for me to hear. She then kissed me one last long hard time for the day, my taste and hers mingled thoroughly in our mouths.

“Where did you get that one,” I smiled, amazed at the final flourish of loudly swallowing my cum for me to hear.

“Cosmo,” she responded, “Sex tips for the modern woman, or something like that I think.” Did you like,” she inquired.

I kissed her hard as a response. No words were needed.

After about fifteen minutes of holding each other she said that she had to get the house together and that we could continue this again, if I wanted. No commitments; just fun. Yea, I wanted. I dressed while she watched and sleepily played with her pussy as I did so. She slipped on her T-shirt, the wet one she earlier had wiped her finger on. We both washed up, and she walked me to the door.

We shared a final kiss, spearmint clean from the dentist’s bounty of toothpaste. No doubt on a whim she pulled me back into her front door as I was leaving and, after drawing a finger along the slit of her moist pussy, bare under a T-shirt, removed it and put it into my mouth to taste her one last time.

“Don’t forget,” she said as she held it there. The door closed and I stopped to glance around at the sunny, crisp fall day before I made for my car and an afternoon at work. And I still made it to my afternoon meetings. But this was just the first of many encounters with Denise, as together we explored our sexuality through a wonderful affair.

12