An Afternoon with Gretchen

Story Info
A travelling salesman shags a college girl.
2.2k words
3.7
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fish wouldn't bite. They wouldn't even nibble. My bobber didn't move. I'd been on the creek bank for an hour or two, not really fishing, jut killing time on a pleasantly warm afternoon.

I heard voices in the meadow. I was startled and a little scared. I crept under the shrubbery that screened off the meadow and peered out. It was Gretchen Patterson, and she was with a man.

I had seen him in the town a few times. He was way older than twenty, and a traveling man. He had a job going to different towns to sell farm equipment. Tractor blades, or some such. So he came back here pretty regularly.

"You don't think I wait for you to come back here every time?" she was saying. "Hell, I fuck every chance I get. A girl's got to get fucked, she's just got to have it."

I couldn't hear his response, but she answered what he had said. "Well, I don't know and don't care about them other girls. My pussy gets hungry."

Another mumble came from him, ending with, ". . . I fuck two or three girls, or women, in every town I go to. The married women fuck better than the girls. There's one over to Cherry Springs that just can't wait for me to come back. That's a good piece of pussy! I get a piece of her every trip. But I been on the road, and ain't had a piece of pussy in three days."

"Leon, you gonna talk or fuck me? I only got an hour and a half, and talkin' don't do my pussy no good. You better get that schlong in me." She bunched her skirt up around her waist and started to finger her twat. She put her fat, round ass down on the green grass, cocked her knees up high, and spread her legs wide. From where I crouched in the bushes, I could see the mass of blond curls covered her cunt and trailed down toward the gleaming white cheeks of her butt. I could see her plump pussy as she stuck two fingers deep inside and started to rub.

Leon didn't say anything more. He shed his pants and climbed aboard.

He laid his body on top of her and started pumping his dick in her cunt right away. She wrapped her arms around his body and her legs around his butt, so that he was lifting her and slamming her back against the earth with every plunge of his giant dick in her foaming pussy. He was really going to town in her. She began to pant and babble, "Oh, Leon. That's good. Fuck me, Leon. Fuck me. Ream out my cunt. Fuck me. Fuck mefuckmefuckmefuckmeFUCK ME!"

Leon stepped up his pace, faster and faster. Gretchen was crooning, "Ohh, Ahh, Ohh, Ahh, Ohh, Ahh, Ohh, Ahh."

Then he changed his movements. He slowed his tempo so that he was sliding his dick into her instead of banging it hard. When he got it as deep in her cunt as he could, he would rotate his ass like a swivel, rubbing hard against her cunt. Then he would pull out slowly, leaving just the head of his prick in her and rotate again as he slid back into her.

"Oooooooo. Oohhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I could see his thigh muscles begin to tense up. He was getting ready to blow, but just as he was about to shoot his load in her, she cried out, "No, wait Leon! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wait!"

"Wait for what? What the Hell?"

"I want some on top, Leon. You got to let me get on top of you."

She bent over him and laid her big melon tits on his chest. She began to work just her butt up and down. It looked almost mechanical, the way she moved her ass. It looked like she had a peg through her hipbone and her ass worked independently. Leon never made a sound. He just lay there and let her swiveling ass pump her cunt up and down on his tool.

Gretchen shuddered like an aspen leaf in a windstorm. She squealed like a stuck pig. Then she subsided. She grew calm. She shifted her weight from her knees to sitting straight up on top of Leon's pecker with her knees up and both her feet planted firmly on the earth. She bounced up and down on his dick, hard bounces, about ten times more. She shuddered again, bending back so that her tits rose up, jiggling and shaking as if they were trying to escape and fly off into the sky. Then she relaxed and her tits came back down.

I've got to hand it to Gretchen; her tits were superb. They were almost perfectly round, and as big as a pair of cantaloupes. I don't know how she held them up. Her nipples were not long but big around, about the size of a quarter. Right now they looked hard and crinkled. The areolas didn't spread out far from her nipples. They were close in, and dark. They were crinkled up in ridges all around those big wide nipples.

Gretchen folded her legs up so that she was kneeling astride his pecker. Then she started to rock her hips back and forth, with her body still straight upright. In a minute or two she began to croon, "Mmmmm, Oooooooh, Mmmmm, Oooooooh, Mmmmm."

Leon said nothing. He just let her keep on fucking him. She leaned forward again, and her tits flopped in Leon's face. Her hips were working overtime, and she started to moan, "Ooooooooooooo. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. Oooooooooooo! Hot Damn! That's IT! I'm coming! I'M COMMMIIINNNGGGG! WHHHOOOOAAAAHHH! WAAOOOW!"

Her whole body shook. She reared up and bucked like a haltered mule, her tits flopping up and down and she collapsed on Leon's chest. "Damn!" she said. That was a good one!" She pulled herself up off him, and his tool came out of her with a wet 'pop' and a slurping sound.

Leon lifted himself on one elbow. He stared at her. "What are you doing?"

"I'm finished. I came. I'm done." She sounded very matter-of-fact about it.

"Well, I'm not," he growled. "You're not gonna leave me like this." His dick was waving in the air like a curved flagpole, stiff and hard, and about a foot long. It was huge! I could see why she called it a schlong. Leon had a whole lot of brown hair around the base of his prick. That settled one bit of my curiosity. Grownup men had hair on their crotch. He had hair on his ass too, a lot of hair.

He came to his knees, grabbed her around the waist, and flipped her over on her back. She hit the ground with a soft 'phump.'

"Hey!" she yelled. "Like I said, I'm done!"

"Like I said, I'm not. And you're not." He pried her knees apart, pushed his body between her thighs, and slammed his pecker deep in her cunt in one hard plunge.

"Yeow!" she screeched. "Leon! God damn it, Leon! You son of a bitch!"

Leon said not a word; he carried on jamming his schlong in her. His butt was moving in a steady rhythm.

She kicked and clawed at him. He couldn't have cared less; he just went on fucking his cock into her cunt as steadily as a drumbeat.

"Ohhhh, God damn you, Leon Koenig! You quit fucking me right now!" She was pounding at him with both fists. "I'll tell my daddy on you! He'll shoot your ass off!"

"Right," said Leon. "You tell your daddy." He kept right on pounding her pussy.

"Don't you fuck me one more second, Leon. Damn it, don't fuck..... Don't...... fuck.... Don't.... Ffffuffff.... Don't stop, Leon, Don't stop fucking me."

Leon kept on fucking.

"Ohhhh. Oh, Leon. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me goooood!"

Leon kept on fucking.

"Oh, damn, Leon. That's good. That's good. Keep fucking. Keep on fucking me!"

Leon kept on fucking.

"Ohh, Ahh, Ohh, Ahh, Ohh, Ahh, Ohh, Ahh."

Leon kept on fucking.

"Oooooooo. Oohhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Leon kept on fucking.

"Leon! Leon! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!"

Leon started to huff and puff. He changed his position and his rhythm. He began to pound her cunt deep and really hard. He brought his knees up under him to get a better angle for fucking. He humped his butt up high every time to the full length of his pecker, and slammed it back into Gretchen. Wham! Wham! Wham! Her whole body rocked with every wham. Leon started to sweat. He kept banging his schlong into her cunt.

"Leon! Leon! Leon!" Gretchen yelled. "I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm commmiinnggg!"

He was slamming her in rapid fire now. BangBangBangBangBangBang. He drove it in her harder than ever, to the full depth, and held his body hard against her. He was jerking. His butt muscles pulsed, pulsed, and pulsed, and then went still. He lay on her for a few seconds without moving. Then he got to his knees. His pecker was limp and dangling down as it slid out of her pussy. It was dripping. A stream of white come flowed out of her deep red, spasming pussy and ran down the cheeks of her butt. Man! there was a lot of it!

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Leon," she sighed. "That was one fine fuck."

"Yeah. You still goin' to tell yer daddy on me?"

"Oh, that...," she said. "Well...." She giggled. "No, I couldn't tell my daddy. You knew that. He'd beat me half to death if he knew I was fuckin'. An' Mama'd do worse. No tellin' what she'd do to me. I'm supposed to be 'her little virgin'."

Leon grinned "What they don't know won't hurt 'em. You get your pussy wore out all the time, and they ain't never gonna know it."

I thought his hairy ass was ugly. He stood up, pulled his pants up and buckled his belt. "I'll be back next week," he said. "I'll ream you out good."

"Well, don't think I'm gonna wait fer that," said Gretchen. "I'm gonna be fuckin' every boy in sight. Just so you know. A girl's got to have it. It don't matter, a girl has got to get fucked regular."

"Girlie," Leon answered drily, "you don't need a boy, or a bunch of boys. You need a man's prick in you." He pulled on his boots and walked away. I think I could have learned a lot about fucking girls from Leon.

Gretchen was still lying on the grass, with his come drooling out of her pussy. She reached down and massaged it into her butt cheeks. She rubbed it into the skin of her lower belly. She scooped up some of it on one finger and tasted it. She smiled and tried it again. She scooped up a bunch of it and popped it in her mouth. Then she licked her fingers clean to get every drop of that sticky goo.

I ducked back, thinking she was going to stand up; but she just lay there smiling and humming to herself. Her cunt was more than plump, it was fat and puffy. All around her cunt the skin was still blushing a deep red. After about half a minute she reached down and began to rub her pussy lips.

The humming increased in volume and the tone changed. She stuck one finger in between those fat, swollen lips and slid it up and down. Her ass began to rock in time with her hand motion. "Mm. Mmmm, Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh," she hummed, Nnngggghhhhh." She curled her body up so she could reach her pussy with both hands. She got one finger to massaging the little button of her clit, while she dug two fingers of her other hand, probing hard, deep inside her cunt tunnel. She really went to town on her fat pussy! At the time I didn't know what was going on inside her wet pussy, but now I realize that she must have been thrumming her G-spot. Whatever her fingers were doing up inside her twat, she began to croon, "Mm! Aaaaah! Ohhhhhhhhh!! Oh, Yes! Oh, that's good. That feels SO gooood! Ohhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhh!!"

I was drooling in amazement. This girl was incredible. She had climaxed twice in a row with Leon's thick, gigantic foot-long prick pumping in her cunt, and now she was about to come again! I was learning a lot about sex and girls.

I learned that some girls have hair on their pussy and some don't. I found that girls liked getting fucked about seven times more than boys liked fucking them, and that was a whole lot! And I had found out that girls could come, and come, and come, and come, and then come some more. When a boy comes once, or sometimes twice with some boys, he's wiped out. His pecker goes soft and flabby, and he can't get it hard again for a long time. I reckoned it was the same with grownup men, like Leon. But Gretchen was unstoppable.

I started to think that maybe someday soon I'd get a piece of Gretchen.