An Afternoon with Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time I had a pretty complete picture of the whole scenario in my mind—especially the vision of Heather's round young ass on display. The thought of it made me squirm even more as my erection was becoming almost painful. I was pretty sure my discomfort was not going unnoticed.

"I'll tell you what, Mr. Daniels. I made sure I didn't get in any more trouble for a long time. I think that spanking did more to get me my LPN license than anything else."

I was totally speechless, and couldn't do anything except try and hide my erection and stare at those wonderful nipples, which seemed to be trying to poke through the clingy fabric of her tube top.

I looked up to Heather's face again and knew immediately I'd been busted for staring at her breasts. But she just smiled that knowing smile of hers and shifted her position a little so I had an even better view of the insides of her tanned thighs and her panties farther up.

"You know, Mr. Daniels, you really should have spanked Jamie when she was growing up."

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Well, we talked a lot when we were roommates. And I know she was a pretty naughty girl."

"Those times are over, Heather, and I think Jamie's come through it just fine," I assured her. "Besides, I'd just as soon leave some of those memories in the past, if you don't mind."

But Heather wasn't ready to let it go. Instead of changing the subject, she plunged right ahead. "Did she tell you some of the things we did when we were rooming together?"

"Well, she didn't have to tell me about the drinking. I got a letter from the school on that one."

"Oh yeah, that was only part of it, you know. We had quite a few little parties with boys in the room, too. Did you know about that, Mr. Daniels?"

"Heather," I said, my voice as stern as I could make it, "I really don't want to hear about all the trouble you and Jamie got into. I know there was probably a lot. Now let's change the subject."

"Did she tell you how much she liked it when I ate her pussy?" This time I knew Heather was trying to goad me, to get under my skin. Or perhaps to turn me on, even more than I already was.

"Damn it, Heather, I don't want . . . "

"Oh, yeah," Heather interrupted, "she liked it so much that she begged me for it almost every night . . . "

"That's it, Heather!" I shouted at her, as I felt the blood rushing to my face. "If you don't cut this out, I may do what your father did!"

"And did she ever know how to lick a pussy herself!" she taunted. "She must have had a lot of practice in high . . . "

By that time, I'd had more than enough, and before Heather could finish that last sentence, I leaned across the couch, grabbed her by the arm, and pulled her over my lap. Her short skirt was already riding up to expose the lower part of her bottom, and I quickly jerked it higher, exposing that beautiful round ass I'd pictured a hundred times in my fantasies.

I heard her gasp in surprise as I pulled her to me, but she didn't struggle much at all as she lay there across my lap. In fact, her only movement seemed a deliberate attempt on her part to snuggle herself right on top of my raging hard on. The feeling was delicious, but in my anger, I didn't take time to really enjoy it.

Instead, I raised my open hand and brought it down hard on the right cheek of her ass. The sound of my hand on her tender flesh reverberated through the small living room, and I didn't give it time to die out before giving her three more in quick succession. The blows stung the palm of my hand, but I could tell they stung Heather even more by the bright pink color that was spreading across her right cheek and the little squeals she was emitting after every swat.

"Please, Mr. Daniels, I was only . . ."

Smack! Smack! Two more hard swats rained down on her, and she definitely knew that she had lost control of the situation. By this time, I could hear her sniffling and crying a little bit as she struggled against me. And it was then I realized that her struggles were massaging my hard cock in a way that was getting me more and more aroused.

As I paused between swats, Heather turned and looked at me over her left shoulder. I could see that her cheeks were wet with tears by this time. But I didn't get the feeling that she actually wanted me to stop. When she spoke again, I knew for sure I was right.

"Mr. Daniels," she said as she looked at me with her big, blue eyes, "my daddy always makes me take my panties off when he spanks me."

And without another word, I reached up and grabbed her pink thong by the waistband and pulled it down. Heather lifted her bottom up a little to help me pull the panty completely off. Then she settled back onto my lap and snuggled her belly up to my raging cock, slowly rocking herself back and forth.

At the same time, I moved my right hand slowly across her tender cheeks, feeling the warmth of the right one where I had been administering the spanking. Feeling my touch, Heather spread her legs a little, as if to invite me to move my hand between them, which I instinctively did. I heard her sigh softly as I moved two fingers along the length of her slit, which was wet with arousal.

Of course, I was well past being angry with Heather by this time, and I'd moved on to extreme arousal. However, I knew that this spanking was doing something very nice for both of us, and I didn't intend to stop yet. So I tried to get myself back into disciplinarian mode.

"All right, young lady," I said very sternly. "I'm going to teach you what happens when you behave like a little slut. Do you understand me?"

"Y-y-yes, sir," she whimpered, "I'm really sorry."

"You're going to be even sorrier," I barked, and I began to swat her ass once more with a vengeance. Smack! Smack! Smack! I let my hand alternate between her two round cheeks until both were almost glowing with the warmth and redness brought on my more than a dozen swats on each one.

Heather finally began to sob to the point that she was having trouble catching her breath, and I figured this had gone a bit past fun for her. "Maybe," I thought to myself, "this will teach her not to be such a little flirt."

But Heather's sobs were only one reason I decided to call a halt to the spanking. My arousal had reached the point that a few more movements of her belly against my cock would have pushed me right over the edge. I still didn't want her to know how much this whole episode had turned me on, too.

"All right, Heather," I said in my most fatherly voice. "I guess that's enough for now. I certainly hope you've learned your lesson." With that, I helped her up from my lap, and she stood there in front of me with her denim skirt bunched up around her waist.

That particular view did nothing to ease my arousal, as it gave me a nice look at her pussy. It was, of course, completely bare, as is the fashion I suppose, for most girls her age. But the thing that immediately caught my attention was the little silver ring that pierced her clitoral hood and sparkled back at me. I must have stared at her sweet young sex for 30 seconds or more before she finally spoke and broke the spell.

"What about corner time?" she asked.

"What?" I was still in a daze from all that had happened in the past 30 minutes or so.

"My dad always . . . "

"Oh, yeah," I mumbled absently, "go stand in the corner. And then I remembered, "And keep your nose against the wall."

Dutifully, Heather walked over to the corner opposite the couch where she had received her spanking. But before she pressed her nose against the wall, she reached back, unfastened her skirt, and let it fall into a pool at her feet. Then she stepped out of it and assumed the proper position.

With her back to me, I was free to let my eyes roam over her body. And it was just as firm and ripe and delicious as I'd imagined. Her legs were nicely shaped and tan from her days at the lake, with only the shape of a very small bikini bottom to create tan lines. Her bottom was deliciously round and curvy. And at 21, it was still very firm and tight, probably looking at that moment as good as it ever would.

Of course, it was very red, the result of a thorough spanking that both of us seemed to have enjoyed immensely. However, I felt the need to get myself back under control before things went any farther. I knew I was treading on dangerous ground, having this kind of encounter with my daughter's friend.

I shifted my position on the couch again, trying to find a comfortable way to accommodate my erection, which was standing straight up and pressing against my belly. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to take my hard cock out and stroke it as I looked at Heather's bright red ass. But through sheer force of will, I managed to keep from touching myself.

I tried to think of all sorts of non-erotic things to distract from that picture of Heather's wonderful ass displayed there before me. Finally, I closed my eyes to block out the view and started doing multiplication tables in my head like I used to do back in grade school when I had this same problem.

"God, you still can't keep your cock under control," I thought to myself.

After a few moments, my strategy seemed to be working, and I felt my erection begin to subside. I finally felt as if it might be safe to open my eyes again. As I did, I saw Heather—still there in the corner. But things were different.

Instead of standing straight with her nose pressed against the wall, she had shifted positions. She was bent at the waist, leaning slightly forward, with one hand braced against the wall. The other was in front of her, and from behind I could see that she seemed to be moving it. My erection sprang back to life again as I walked quietly toward Heather to see exactly what she was doing.

I needn't have been so careful, as Heather was lost in her own world. As I grew closer and peeked around her body, I could see her hand gently tugging at that silver ring that pierced the hood of her clit. Every now and then, she would release it and flick it a few times before going back to the gentle tugging motion. From the look on her face—lips parted, eyes closed—and the rapid rise and fall of her shoulders caused by her panting breaths, it was clear that Heather was wildly aroused. The spanking had affected her as much or more than it had me.

Finally, I couldn't take any more. Watching this ripe young girl in this wanton state of arousal was no longer enough. I had to have her . . . to feel her . . . and hopefully to take her—to take both of us over the edge. I quickly stepped up close behind her, loosening my belt as I went. In one motion, I pulled my trousers and boxers down around my ankles and stepped out of them. I didn't even bother to shed my shirt. I couldn't wait that long.

I heard Heather gasp as I grabbed her by the hips and kicked her legs farther apart, opening her more fully to me. I wasted no time in pressing the head of my swollen cock between her lips and positioning myself at her opening. We were both so aroused that this was not going to be a gradual entry or a slow one. In one swift motion, I pulled her back to me, thrust my hips forward, and entered her completely. My heavy balls slapped at her pussy as I sank fully inside, and I felt her warm, wet cunt envelop me.

At nearly the same time, I reached around and jerked down her tube top, exposing her firm, full breasts. She moaned softly as I began to roll her nipples between my thumbs and middle fingers. "Oh, Daddy," she panted, seemingly lost in another world, "that feels so good." And as she spoke, she pressed her hips backward, as if to ask for more.

I was more than happy to oblige, so I began to thrust slowly in and out. Each time, I'd withdraw my cock until only the swollen head rested between her lips. I'd thrust it hard again, deep inside. And with each deep thrust, Heather would moan the same thing, "Oh, Daddy . . . Oh, Daddy . . . Oh, Daddy." Each time a little faster as I picked up the pace.

Soon, my cock was slick with her nectar and I was gliding in and out harder, faster, deeper. I released her breasts and gripped her hips firmly to steady us. I could feel her tight tunnel begin to spasm a little and knew that her orgasm must be close. And I knew mine was close, too.

They both arrived at virtually the same moment. I withdrew my cock to her entrance one more time, then thrust it deep and held it. My legs stiffened as my first explosion painted her insides, at the same time that her contractions began to milk spasm after spasm, load after load, from me.

I had never cum like that before! My legs began to shake and buckle from the intensity of the feeling and the effort I had exerted in fucking this beautiful creature. And Heather seemed to feel the same, as she bucked against me over and over, as if to beg me not to stop. Finally, when she seemed past her peak and on the way down, I reached around and took her clit ring between my thumb and finger and tugged gently.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. And I felt her body roll right into a second climax. It was all I could do to keep my softening cock inside her as she bucked and rolled her hips against me.

Finally, when my legs couldn't support us any longer, we collapsed in a heap on the floor. And as we fell, I heard a little slurping sound as my cock slipped from her, followed by a warm, slick cocktail of our mingling juices.

We lay nearly motionless for probably five minutes, our breathing gradually returning to normal. Heather finally broke the silence. "Mmmmm, Daddy," she whispered. "You fucked me so good."

"I'm not your daddy, Heather," I reminded her, beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with all the "daddy" references.

"You were this afternoon," she smiled. "And you will be again . . . anytime I want."

And despite my better judgment, I knew she was right.

12