An Afternoon with the Niece

Story Info
Walk in woods leads to unexpected result.
2.2k words
4.43
106k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about my recent Easter break .. one that was unforgettable!

My girlfriend and I got out of town for a few days over the Easter weekend, and went to visit her sister-in-law, and her nephews and niece.

We arrived on the Friday morning, and instantly relaxed – there were a few things planned for the weekend, but nothing special. We were just there to relax and forget about work etc.

Friday was uneventful and we all had a relaxing time, just joking around and enjoying the hot weather.

Saturday started much the same. Just after lunch Alice, the niece, wanted to go for a drive in her car. She had just turned 18, and had just bought her first car.

No-one else seemed that interested in going out, so I offered to go along and keep her company. In retrospect, I'm glad I did!

We got into the car, and Alice drove us out into the winding country roads – we had the sunroof open, and all the windows open, and it was really pleasant – a big change from the city, that's for sure!

However, this was the first time that I'd spent alone with Alice, and I started to see her in a different light – I'd know her for about a year, and always thought that she was attractive, but in the car next to me with the sun beating down, and the wind blowing past us she looked so damn sexy.

She was wearing a silky camisole type top, and a flowing, short summer skirt that was billowing around in the wind.

My gaze focused on her gorgeous cleavage and her long slim legs and I felt the pressure building in my trousers.

We hadn't really said anything to each other – we were both just enjoying the moment, when Alice turned to me and asked if I wanted to go for a walk somewhere.

I agreed, and she then turned into a small wooded area just off the road. Alice drove us about 100 yards in to the wood, and parked up the car. We both got out and then walked into the woods together. By now, lots of thoughts were running through my mind, but I kept them all under control… just!

We walked around for about 20 minutes, enjoying the weather the smells, and I must have mentally undressed Alice several times.

Soon enough we were back at the car, and Alice stopped and turned around, sitting on the bonnet.

There was a pause whilst we just looked at each other, before I broke the silence.

"What?" I quizzed simply.

Alice pondered a moment before she took an intake of breath.

"If I was to tell you that this weather, and walking in woods made me incredibly horny, what would you do?"

Caught off guard I blanked – what can you say to a question like that?

"I suppose it depends on what you mean by horny, and what you want me to do" was the best response I could come up with.

Alice said nothing, she undid the straps of her top and let it fall onto the car, revealing her firm and pert breasts. She then unzipped her skirt and let it slip to the floor. She wore nothing underneath, and she ran her hands all over her naked body, until she slipped a finger inside herself. Very slowly she wanked in front of me.

"I shaved myself this morning just for you. All I've done since last night is to fantasize about having you screw me." Alice said very matter-of-factly.

I walked slowly towards her, and pulled my T-shirt off over my head. I threw it onto the car next to her top, and moved right up close to her. I put my hands on her waist, and lifted her petite body up onto the car bonnet, and she reclined onto it.

"Is that so?" I asked her with a cheeky smile. I then undid my jeans, and slid them off. "How far did this fantasy go then?" I asked

"I hate to be crude, but I fell sleep last night dreaming of having your cum dripping out of my every cavity" Alice said.

Her eyes grew wider as I slid down my boxer shorts, and my rock-solid cock came into her view.

"Every cavity eh?" I teased

I moved towards her, and Alice spread her legs wide apart, putting her feet onto the car's bumper. She reached down and I felt both her hands close around my excited organ. A smile spread across her face.

She gasped, and her body shuddered as the tip of my cock touched her swollen labia, and I watched her close her eyes.

Alice groaned a slow, sexy groan as I slowly pushed, and the tip of my cock spread her swollen lips and moved inside her. But I then stopped. Slowly I slipped back out of her, and her eyes opened again. Before Alice had a chance to say anything, I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her smooth crotch. Alice gasped loudly, and I felt her hands hold onto my head.

I slid my tongue straight into her, and I listened to Alice's panting – she was gasping heavily as my tongue tantalised the nerves in her soaking pussy.

I then focused my tongue's attention on her hard clitoris, and as the tip of my tongue ran circles around the hard bud, I felt Alice's fingers clawing at my head, and I could hear her loud gasps.

In moments, Alice let out a low sexy scream, and a huge grunt as her body jolted, shaking wildly as her orgasm tore through her body.

I slowly stood back up, and looked at her, gasping for breath as her body slowed down and relaxed once more.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me. She sat upright, facing me, and we kissed. She lapped up her juiced from around my face, and groaned blissfully as she did so.

"I think it's your turn now" she whispered.

She then stood up, and turned around, putting her hands on the car's bonnet, and bending right over. Again, she spread her legs wide, and I stood looking at the incredible view.

Her whole body glistened with sweat, and her tight little pussy seeped Alice's juices in a slow, spidery trickle.

I moved up behind her, and Alice sighed as the tip of my cock touched her drenched entrance. I put my hands on her slender waist and very slowly let my cock spread her swollen lips and enter her.

Alice groaned as she felt me enter her, and I looked down to watch my rigid shaft stretching her tight pussy, and moving inside her.

I could feel the tightness of her pussy squeezing all around my cock, but she was so wet that my organ spread her effortlessly.

Soon enough I was fully inside her. My hips rested on her firm buttocks, and I could feel her pussy gripping tightly around my shaft.

I then moved slowly out of her again, and Alice mumbled expletives as the sensations between her legs got to work.

Then, holding tightly onto her waist, I thrust hard into her, my cock driving deep inside her. As I started to fuck her rhythmically, and very hard, Alice cried out.

"Oh Fuck Yes!" was all Alice cried out, over and over again. It echoed throughout the woods, and she leant forward even further, resting her head on the car bonnet.

In no time I could feel her tensing again, and she suddenly exploded. Her body shuddered and jolted as another climax roared through her body, and I felt her pussy pulsating around me, clamping down tightly on my throbbing cock.

It was not long until I too was on the verge.

"Alice, I'm about to cum" I warned her.

"It's okay" she whispered "just let me feel you inside me"

In moments I felt me balls contract, and with a jolt I too came. My body tensed uncontrollably, and I felt my cock inject my thick cum deep inside Alice's belly.

I took a while to come back down after that, but I slid from between her legs, as we both caught our breaths.

Alice stood back up, and turned around to face me, with a huge smile on her face.

She glanced downwards, and gently took my cock in one hand. Looking up at me, she slowly knelt down, and guided my cock into her awaiting mouth.

Amazingly, my cock started to go rigid again, and Alice put her hands on my buttocks. I looked down, and watched as she looked up at me, and then pulled my crotch towards her – my cock penetrating deep into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and groaned as the sensations grew. Alice was very good at this, and I could feel her tongue licking all around the head of my cock I put my hands on her shoulders for support. Alice moved one hand, and moved it between my legs – she delicately stroked between my balls, and raked her fingernail lightly over my arse. It felt amazing, and in moments I felt another climax coming. As I jolted, and my body tensed all over, I injected yet more of my thick fluid into this gorgeous girl. Alice swallowed hard as my cum flooded into her mouth, and lapped up the thick fluid.

She then stood up, humming her approval as she did so.

"So did that measure up to your fantasy?" I asked

"Oh God yes" Alice sighed.

I then felt her hand slowly close around my shaft again, and start moving my foreskin back and forth.

"Alice, what are you doing?" I asked

She said nothing, but instead looked at me with a sexy smile.

"You know that it's trouble when you get it hard" I joked
"Trouble eh?" Alice said "I just though you might like it if I was to drain these completely"

She then stroked my testicles gently.

"Really?" I said, my cock growing hard in her hand "And how did you want to do that?"

I slowly moved towards her, and she sat on the car bonnet again. As Alice reclined, I put my hands behind her knees, and spread her legs again. I lifted her legs up, so that her calves rested on my shoulders, and then I leant forwards, leaning onto her.

As her body contorted, my weight folding her in half, Alice smiled. The tip of my cock touched at her entrance once more, and Alice closed her eyes.

"Wouldn't you prefer to try something a little tighter and more virginal?" she asked quietly.

With that, Alice's hands guided the tip of my cock away from her soaking pussy, and down to her arse. She was soaking, from a mixture of her juices, and my cum that had flowed all around between her legs.

I suddenly became very turned on at the idea of butt fucking her. My cock grew absolutely rigid, and Alice sighed as the tip pressed at her tight hole.

I could feel her arse relax as she got used to the sensations, and slowly the tip of my cock edged into her.

I could feel her arse stretching to accommodate me, and Alice's eyes grew wide at the sensation of me moving into her.

Slowly my cock penetrated deeper and deeper inside her, and Alice was panting quickly.

"You okay?" I whispered

Alice nodded frantically.

I slowly started to slide in and out of her, and Alice closed her eyes. I could feel her arse relaxing the more it went on, and Alice reach down to start fingering herself.

I grunted and gasped as I speeded up, and kept calling out my name.

More and more frantically Alice's hand moved between her legs, and it wasn't long before she arched her back, and cried out. Her arse squeezed my cock tightly as her body shuddered all around her, and Alice gasped out loudly.

I kept thrusting away inside her, and Alice looked up at me – Her face contorted as she gasped in time with my thrusts.

"Oh yes – Fuck me" was all she said – louder and louder she repeated.

Finally Alice screamed out "YES – FUCK ME" at the top of her lungs, as she arched her back once more, another orgasm flooding through her stunning body.

The sound echoed through the trees as I too reached my peak and I injected yet more of my warm thick fluid inside her.

Alice smiled a HUGE smile as she felt my cum filling her arse, and she sighed.

I slipped out from her, and Alice sat back upright.

We heard some voices in the woods, so quickly got our clothes on and got into the car.

"I think they heard you!" I said as Alice started the car, and she turned to me smiling.

"It wasn't my fault that I lost control!"

In moments we were out of the woods and back onto the main road, and we both sighed heavily, relaxing.

We said nothing for a couple of miles, and I just looked at her. She smiled at me, whilst trying to concentrate on her driving.

"Did you plan this when you woken up this morning?" I joked.

Alice laughed "No – but after falling asleep last night I decided that I had to fuck you this weekend!"