An Airmen's Love

Story Info
He can see her beauty.
1.6k words
4.36
14.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down upon the shiny leather of the bar stool and sighed. I had been stood up again by another blind date that my well-meaning friend had set me up on. I swirled the small straw around in my drink and breathed deeply. Maybe they came, saw me and then left, because I am not what they want, I though grimly.

This was the third time I had been stood up. I thought that I was decent looking and that maybe my personality would mean more than looks. Guess that I was wrong on all accounts. I admit that I am not what people would consider thin or even normal size. Yes I am a big larger, but only because I am taller than most girls, standing at an almost height of six feet. That turns some guys off. But I had bright green eyes, full lips and long chocolate colored hair. I also know how to use make up to accent my features, rather than hide them in a coating of color.

I took a long sip of my coke and rum and just as I was about to get up, the door of the dimly lit bar opened. I watched as a couple military personal walked in and found a table close to the television. I knew they were in the Air Force by the color of their uniforms. Blue coats, with a lighter blue shirt. They seemed to having a great time, laughing and joking around. A couple girls walked over and joined them. I wished that I had the courage to go over and talk to them, but my shyness wouldn’t allow it.

I was staring at on man in particular, he was sipping at his beer and he seemed calm and collected, not like his friends who were laughing and talking loudly. I noticed when he stood up to walk to the bar, that he was exceptionally tall, and quite handsome. He had short brown hair and his crystal blue eyes settled on me. I turned away and blushed at being caught staring. I turned to my drink and took a large gulp, trying to cool my face.

“Excuse me, may I join you?” His voice slid over my skin like a silk caress and I lost my voice. I nodded and looked over to him and he sat down beside me. I smiled weakly and then took another gulp of my drink, finishing it. “May I buy you a drink?” I nodded again and he turned to the bartender and ordered another drink for me. “I’m Matthew, and you are?”

“Heather, nice to meet you.” My voice cracked a bit at first and then became relaxed. He smiled and took my hand and brought it to his mouth. His warm lips caressed the back of my hand and then he released me.

“I’m sorry I’m late but I had to wait for my ride to show up.” I tipped my head to the side and then smiled as I realized that he was my blind date.

“It’s alright.” Matt shook his head.

“No it’s not. Sheila told me that you had been stood up by two other guys and I’m not like that. Besides, who would stand up a girl like you?” I blushed and smiled shyly at him. He was very handsome and seemed interested in me.

We talked for a while and then left the bar to a small café down the street where we enjoyed a quiet dinner. We got to know each other quite a bit, having a lot in common and relaxing in each other’s company. It was getting late and we were walking to my apartment, as he insisted that he walk me home, making me feel completely special.

“Well, here we are.” I said, motioning up to the small apartment building. Matt moved real close to me, my breathing stopped and I thought I would faint. He slowly wrapped his strong arms around me and pressed his warm lips to mine. I closed my eyes and melted into his embrace. His tongue darted out to lick my bottom lip and I sighed. He stood back from me and smiled.

“Can I come up?” My voice is lost to me from that one momentary kiss and all I can do is nod. He maneuvers me up the steps to the apartment and I lead the way up the stairs to the third floor and open my door. My apartment isn’t very big. I have a small kitchen, living room and then my bedroom.

Matt continues to maneuver me to the bedroom and he slides the jacket from my shoulders revealing my black sleeveless dress. His lips press against mine again, and I unconsciously wrap my arms around him. He continues to move me to the bed, his hands slowly unzipping my dress. As I fall back onto the bed, my dress slides to the floor. Matt roams my body with his eyes, taking in my full breasts contained in my black lace bra, and the pair of black lace panties. He covers my body with his own and kisses my lips, sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth, making me sigh. As his lips move down my neck to my breasts, his hands continue to move down my body. He slides his hand around my back and snaps off the hooks one by one. I suck in my breasts as they are exposed to the cool air. Matt lowers his head and takes a rosy nipple into his mouth. I arch my back and moan quietly as he suckles and lick at my nipple. He changes nipples after a moment and the same wonderful feeling comes back to me.

Matt moved down my stomach, placing small wet kisses on it, and then moving down my legs, slides off my shoes and kisses and sucks each toe. I had never had my toes sucked before and the feeling was shocking. It felt amazing and I couldn’t help let out a soft moan.

I sat up and pulled Matt closer to me, unbuttoning his shirt and pants. I let the shirt fall to the floor, followed by his pants. He bent down to remove his shoes in order to remove his pants fully and I watch his muscles ripple. He looks up at me and smiles.

“You have an amazing body.” He whispers to me and I smile.

“So do you.” Matt stands up and smiles back at me. Still sitting on the bed, I run my hands down his torso and slid my fingers under the waistband of his solid grey boxers. I gently pull them down revealing his hard, erect member. I suck in a deep breath and I open my mouth taking him in. I can hear him suck in his breath as my hot, wet mouth moves over the hardness of him. I brace my hands on his hips, as I begin to move over his shaft. Matt dug his hands into my hair, throwing back his head and moaning as I began to move faster over him. I continued to pick up the pace, his member becoming harder. Matt gently pulled at my hair and I released him and looked up into his eyes.

Matt gently pushed me back onto the bed and kissed my swollen lips. His kisses moved down my body and I felt his hands take hold of my panties. I lifted my hips as he slid them down and discarded them with the rest of our clothing. He placed soft kisses on the top of my mound and began moving lower. He gently spread my legs and settled between them. I could feel the hot breath of his mouth on my wet lips even before he began to drive me wild.

Matt took his tongue and licked from the bottom of my lips all the way up to the top. I moaned as he continued to lick and suck at my swollen button. He made lazy circles on it and flicked his tongue across it. His hand spread me to better accommodate his tongue on my hot core. He took one hand and slid a finger inside of me. I began to squirm beneath him, moaning out his name. He moved his tongue and finger faster, causing me to grab his hair and pull him closer, wanting more. He could feel my body getting ever closer to a climax, and he stopped and covered my body with his own.

He slid is member into the opening of my sheath and slowly pushed his way inside. I could hear him moan as he slid fully inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his back for support. He began to move out of me and then push back in rhythmically. His pace quickened as I moved my hips to his rhythm. His hands were holding my hips as he began to pound me. I screamed out his name begging for more. He moaned my name and I felt like I couldn’t take anymore.

He moved even faster and I began to climax suddenly flying high and higher as I climaxed underneath his body. I went so high I felt that I could not breathe, my mind shattered and my eyes flashed with lights as I exploded with an orgasm. Matt continued to pound me until I felt him shudder within me and bath me with his hot seed.

Matt collapsed beside me and brought me into his arms. We breathed heavily for a few moments and then looked at one another.

“So that’s what it is like to make love to an Airman. I flew higher than I have ever done before. I can’t believe the climax I had.” I breathed. Matt looked at me and smiled.

“Thank you. Would you like some more?” I giggled and shook my head.

“I can’t. I don’t think I can walk.” Matt squeezed her closer.

“Good. I don’t want you going anywhere.”