An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 14

Story Info
Sloan wins a fight.
2k words
4.88
3.2k
1

Part 33 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is oddly my favorite chapter in this story. I think it's because of the pebble thing between Octnavin and Sloan. I wanted to make a joke about this chapter, but then I realized no one elsewhere would read my work so I was bummed. That's when I came back here.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter too.

Cheers, ~M. From C.M. Moore

*Chapter 14*

Not going to die again.

By Sloan's count, he'd died once when the girl snake bitch shot him in the head. Then he'd died four times in the ring. Well, that was it. Five was enough. He wasn't going to end up in that revival tube again. He was going to do this. He had to do this. Octnavin warned him that the Folantos were now bored. His sense tentacle said that they were not even cheering any longer.

As Sloan rose on the platform, he could hear Octnavin in his head giving a steady stream of battle tips. Sloan had to live this time.

When he reached the top, this time Sloan didn't wait. He'd learned that lesson already. Sloan rolled off the metal and into the dirt as the hamster rushed him.

"Not this time, mother-fucker." Sloan got to his feet. He spun and did a sold kick to the hamster's face. He was never going to own a hamster if he ever got back to Earth. Sloan dodged a swing from the hamster's claws. With wide fingers, Sloan nailed the Malzian in the eyes. The hamster reared back. While the hamster was momentarily blinded, Sloan ran around to his hairy back. He jumped on his shoulders. Sloan gripped the hamster in a headlock. Gritting his teeth, Sloan held on with everything he had.

Scratches to his forearm caused Sloan's skin to gush blood, but he didn't give in to the pain. He refused to let go. Using his other arm to secure his grip, Sloan squeezed. The alien hamster backed up into the mirror wall, but Sloan knew from death number two that those were not glass.

"Nice try, asshole." Sloan threw his legs back and bounced off the trampoline type material. The propulsion from his legs was just what Sloan needed. Still holding onto the hamster's neck, he sent them both flying forward. The damn alien hit the ground whiskers first. Sloan held on for dear life. That is what this was... dear life.

~A little longer.~ Octnavin spoke calmly in his head.

Sloan tightened his grip crushing the hamster's neck even harder. The alien rodent thrashed in the mud. His airway was but off. Finally, the hamster stopped moving and wheezed.

~Well done, but you must kill him.~ Octnavin said. ~It is to the death.~

Sloan eased his hold from around the alien's neck. He sat on the furry back and then grabbed both sides of the hamster's head.

"It is what it is." Sloan wrenched on the hamster until his neck was broken. There was an audible crack. The head was now in an unnatural position.

He did it.

Sloan got to his feet and stood in the mud of the ring. Holding up both his middle fingers, he spun in a slow circle giving everyone behind those mirrors the biggest fuck-you Sloan had.

"That's right, bitches. Eat it." Sloan did a victory lap around the dome. He would probably have to fight this guy tomorrow, but for now, he didn't care. In this second, he was alive.

Sloan noted that his platform was dropping. Leaping, he reached his lowing dais and once more flipped everyone watching the bird as he was lowered back to his cell.

When Sloan got to his floor and the raiser stopped, he jumped off the metal and grinned at Octnavin.

"That's right. I'm the fucking mountain now." Sloan did a victory lap around the little cell as Octnavin watched him from his seat against the mud wall.

When Sloan stopped dancing, Octnavin shrugged.

"Bigger pebble."

"You're a dick." Sloan laughed as he walked to the water. He began to clean the scratches on his arm. He used part of his shirt to clean the injury before he returned to Octnavin's side. The alien looked asleep against the rock.

Sloan studied the alien for a minute. Octnavin looked a little too still. Curious, Sloan entered the alien's head. Lately, the alien had been closing off some of his thoughts. During Sloan's fights, Octnavin only presented calm. During Octnavin's time in the ring, he hid the pain from some of his hits. For the first time, Sloan wasn't okay with being shut out. He barged into the alien's mind as if he'd just kicked down the door.

Hunger.

The starvation was a living breathing monster in the alien mind. The feeling, the sensation, was so powerful that it took Sloan's breath away. Instantly, Sloan's stomach cramped in response to the starvation rolling off Octnavin.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sloan asked. "I know it's not five-star cuisine in your ivory palace, but get off your high horse and eat some fruit."

Sloan rose and picked up an apple.

"I cannot." Octnavin didn't even look at the offered fruit.

"Don't be a stubborn ass." He waved the apple and then set the food down by Octnavin's leg. Turning around, Sloan began to pick through the muddy pile. He grabbed the pieces that looked the least rotten. Quickly, he washed them at the little watering hole. "Here." Sloan turned around. "These are still good."

"I cannot eat them." Octnavin waved his drinking tentacle. "They gave you food because you need all the help you can get, but they are trying to actively weaken me for the fights. It makes the betting better. I can only take in liquid." Once again, Octnavin closed his eyes like he couldn't even look at the fruit.

Sloan sat back on his heels. This whole time he'd been eating and Octnavin had been slowly starving. Why didn't the alien ask for help? Sloan knew why. The king-ruler-warrior was a stubborn dick and didn't ask for help from anyone. He carried the weight of the world on his shoulders alone.

Shaking his head, Sloan hunted in the fruit until he found a busted watermelon. One side was rotten, but the other side was perfect to make a bowl. After he broke the rind, he dug out the center and then washed his new container. Smiling, he decided all his work in the coffee shop was finally worth something. This might be the grossest smoothie ever, but it was food and it was liquid.

With his rind bowl, Sloan began to squeeze oranges and chew apples and spit them into the makeshift container. He worked to find anything in the pile that was soft or liquid and that was still in good condition.

While Sloan chewed a banana, he added water. As he worked. he thought about how much he'd learned about Octnavin in the time they'd been here. The alien was fearful of becoming a shitty ruler of his planet. He was lonely with only his siblings that he could trust. He felt the weight of Rhylent's judgment every time his sibling didn't like a decision he made. The planet's political system was full of Dagerstanteens who would delight in pointing out how his creator had been much better than him.

Sloan also learned that the alien had a hard time asking for help or saying please. He never apologized. Octnavin only thought of past mistakes as the best choice he could make at the time. It was crazy that Sloan had learned all that about the alien's family, home, and life, but had somehow missed that he was hungry.

~I'm the pebble but you can be defeated by not having teeth~ Sloan teased the alien in his mind. ~You're like a big baby.~

~I am not defeated... pebble.~

When the liquid was finished, Sloan carefully carried his full rind bowl over to Octnavin. He picked up his drinking tentacle. As he gripped the limb, Octnavin lowered his eyes to the bowl.

"It will not have the right nutrients."

"Come on, baby. It's better than nothing."

Octnavin let Sloan set the tentacle into the watermelon bowl. He sucked it empty in a matter of minutes. Sloan felt his hunger ease.

"I know this is the grossest smoothie ever. And I would give my left arm for a steak right now, but it's what we got."

Octnavin lowed his eyes again. "I hid my hunger, so you would not get scared. I am a ruler."

"I'm not scared of any of this weak ass shit." Sloan grinned. He set the rind aside. "And being hungry and needing help doesn't make you any less of a ruler. Okay?"

"That is an interesting thought." Octnavin lifted his green eyes and scanned Sloan's body.

"Do you want more?"

"No." Octnavin slipped his tentacles around Sloan and pulled him into his lap. Octnavin opened the top button of Sloan's jeans. "But the human seminal fluid is an organic fluid that is complex and varied."

Sloan stopped Octnavin's tentacle from entering his pants. He gripped the flesh. "You want to drink from me this time?"

"I do."

Sloan let go of Octnavin and inhaled. He'd been so busy trying not to die that he'd not thought about sex.

"Was that trying not to die?" Octnavin teased as he slipped his drinking tentacle down Sloan's pants. "Could have fooled me." He pushed until Sloan's dick was exposed.

"Fuck you."

Octnavin wrapped around Sloan's shaft and began to slowly rub up and over the crown. After a few more passes, Sloan was hard as a rock. He closed his eyes and leaned into the touch.

"I'm dirty. I can wash it first."

"I do not care."

"If you'd wanted this, why didn't you just ask before?"

"I—"

"Never mind." Sloan knew the answer. Octnavin didn't ask for help. He never asked. Stubborn alien. But on some level, Sloan understood the need to stand on his own two feet. Octnavin had been trying to prove himself since he accepted the position as Ruler of the Dagerstanteens.

Closing his eyes, Sloan concentrated on the warm suction of Octnavin moving over his cock. He shoved out Octnavin's hunger, afraid he would go soft. He pushed away from the burn from the scratches on his arm as well. Sloan focused on the touch to his shaft, the glide over the flared crown. His erection began to throb and reacted to Octnavin's firm grip. As soon as Sloan was moaning, Octnavin sucked down his entire swollen rod. Sloan groaned louder.

"Do not be loud with your pleasure, little pebble. I like to hear it, but it is not safe here."

Sloan closed his mouth as he tipped his head back. Octnavin kept working him and sucking the head harder and faster. His hips, of their own volition, began to rock and grind on Octnainv's lap. His orgasm rose. So close. Just like back in the fake ocean bungalow, he couldn't get there. He needed the drink.

~Open your mouth.~ Sloan barely waited for Octnavin to do as he was told. He leaned forward and sucked the alien's tongue into his mouth. Two deep pulls and Octnavin began to purr. Four sucks and a flick of his tongue at the tip and Octnavin was done for. The alien rumbled and then Sloan's mouth was filled with fluid. Raspberries and water washed past Sloan's teeth. So. Fucking. Good. Hell, they should've been doing this from the beginning.

~Yes, we should have.~ Octnavin laughed in his head.

Sloan came with a muted groan as he rocketed to bliss. All the time he came, Octnavin sucked his seed with vigor. Sloan's climax rolled through him like a storm of euphoria. Trembling with tiny aftershocks, Sloan set his head on Octnavin's shoulder. They were filthy, covered in blood, mud, and God knew what else. But he was satisfied, and he was alive. Sloan grinned. Fuck yeah.

"That's a great way to celebrate my victory today."

"I see." Octnavin chuckled. "Is that how we are going to celebrate all your victories from now on?"

"Hell yes."

"Then you had better win again."