An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 16

Story Info
Sloan almost tells his alien that he loves him.
1.5k words
4.86
3k
1

Part 35 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wellllllll, this story took a bit of a surprise turn for me. I didn't see it coming. But I do have my box of tissues handy... for both my erotic writing and the sad stuff I write too. I will admit to you (my few followers-internet-friends) that I do tend to cry when my fictional characters die. Hey, don't judge. I have a soft heart. It's why I can't read bad reviews on my Ice Era Chronicles, I cry in the shower. LOL.

Anyway, here is another installment of Sloan's adventures.

Be well, my friends.

~M. From C.M. Moore.

***

*Chapter 16*

Octnavin's last fight.

After Sloan woke, he rose and washed his hands and face. He tried to clean his teeth using his finger. After he stripped out of his tattered shirt, he washed the garment in the water hole. He rung out the cotton and then gazed at his once prized band t-shirt. He recalled the clean one in the dream. His shirt looked nothing like the one he remembered. The torn fabric was splattered with so much blood and dirt the logo wasn't visible anymore.

Sighing, Sloan slipped off his pants next. He tried to wash them in the rock basin. He wrinkled his nose at his ripped jeans. Never in his life had he ever been so filthy. Not even after his mom lost their apartment and they were homeless for six months.

A low hum signified the platform was moving. Sloan glanced to where he expected to see Octnavin stepping off the elevator. Normally, the king of the world gave a dismissal to the Folanto if one of the snake girls was escorting him. That dick-move always made Sloan smile. Octnavin's haughtiness was the best.

Sloan squeezed out the water in his jeans as the platform came to the level a few feet above the mud. Octnavin wasn't standing on the platform but collapsed on his side. The Folanto kicked Octnavin's body. The alien rolled to the edge.

Sloan dove for Octnavin and caught his body right before the alien would have struck the ground.

"You are dismissed." The Folanto laughed as she started to ascend.

"Octnavin?" Sloan cradled Octnavin but the alien was like holding a pile of bricks. Total dead weight. "Hey, dick-head. You gotta get up." Struggling, Sloan got Octnavin flat to the mud. Gushes of blue blood washed over Sloan's skin and his panic began to rise. The alien was as still as death.

"Octnavin?"

The alien's eyes were closed. Half of his face was a bloody mess. And that wasn't the only damage. Octnavin's waist look severed in half on the left side. His middle tentacle was missing like a chainsaw cut the limb off and then kept going into the alien's torso. To add to the staggering injuries, part of Octnavin's calf was gone like an animal had taken a bite out of him. Sloan grabbed his jeans and wrapped the fabric around Octnavin's middle. Next, he slipped into the alien's brain looking for information on how to save the ruler of the Dagerstanteens.

Octnavin was losing too much blood, but that was all the info Sloan could get. Octnavin was trying to keep him out of his head so Sloan wouldn't feel the pain. Quickly, Sloan tore what was left of his shirt. With the cleanest part, Sloan wrapped the scrap around Octnavin's leg. He knotted the cloth hard. Octnavin screamed.

"Just hold on." Sloan soothed the alien's mind. "I'll think of something."

Sloan adjusted his jeans tighter around Octnavin's wounded middle and started to twist the legs together. As the fabric tightened, Octnavin screamed again but didn't speak. This was like Sloan's worst nightmare... maybe even more than that.

"Sloan." Octnavin's voice was a mere whisper.

"I know that hurts. Toughen up, okay? We can do this." Sloan wasn't sure if the pressure from his jeans would help with the blood loss, but he had to make some type of tourniquet. Could Octnavin live through this much mutilation? Sloan was afraid to check, but again in entered the alien's brain. The pain was staggering, and Sloan pulled back.

Taking the last of his shirt, Sloan dabbed at Octnavin's face and head. He found a huge gash on the alien's brow above his eye. Sloan pressed the fabric to the gaping laceration. Another wash of indescribably suffering rolled off Octnavin and Sloan gritted his teeth. He had to stay in the ruler's head to monitor his health, but that agony was incredible. Slone might pass out, but he needed more information. He needed to figure out what to do to save Octnavin's life.

"You cannot save me, little pebble." Finally, Octnavin opened his eyes. Sloan swallowed the lump forming in his throat. "But it was an epic battle. Ten against one and I was the victor. My creator would have been proud of me."

"Fuck that. I can save you." Sloan's eyes began to mist. "We'll be fine. We just need to..." He didn't know what to do. He kept his death grip on the jeans and held the fabric to Octnavin's head. "You know what? If you die, then you're an asshole. You can't leave me here. Don't be a dick, okay?" A tear slipped down Sloan's cheek. He held the jeans tighter and twisted again. He had to keep Octnavin's blood in his body. The alien had to live. If only Sloan knew how to fix this.

"Sloan." Octnavin's beautiful green eyes caught his. "Please, be calm. Peace, my little pebble, peace."

"Now you say please. Some miracle." Sloan leaned over Octnavin. "I can't be calm, okay? I can't. I can't do this without you."

"Yes, you can." Octnavin used a tentacle to slide along the tear on Sloan's cheek. "You can devour."

"I can't live without you." Sloan shook his head. ~Please, there must be something I can do.~ Sloan spoke directly to the alien's brain.

"Sloan." Octnavin smiled slowly. "You devoured my soul." The alien closed his eyes again. "I wanted you to know that. Every moment with you was excellent. Have peace, little pebble. It will be alright. You are extraordinarily strong."

"Fuck." Sloan wrapped his arms around Octnavin as more tears streamed down his cheeks. "I love..." Sloan sucked back the declaration. If he said 'I love you' then Sloan was signing off on Octnavin's death right here and right now. He refused to do that.

"It was an honor knowing you."

Octnavin's body went limp in Sloan's arms. The alien relaxed into the mud. Sloan held his breath.

The following silence was like a fifty-pound truck just landed on Sloan's heart.

"No." Sloan listened for the alien's breathing or movement. He looked for the light in the alien's brain. Sloan searched. Octnavin was disappearing into the darkness.

"Octnavin?" Sloan rose over Octnavin's body and shook him. "No," Sloan screamed. Octnavin didn't make a sound. "Please come back."

The silence of the cell closed in all around Sloan until he thought he wouldn't be able to breathe.

"Fuck you," Sloan yelled over his shoulder at the platform. "Fuck all of you. You want to fight, you cowards? You're all pussy-ass wimps. Come and get me." Furious, Sloan jumped to his feet. They had killed Octnavin. He couldn't believe the ruler of the Dagerstanteens was dead. Again Sloan hollered at the platform. The wound in his heart and soul was deeper than any loss he'd ever felt on Earth. As his pain and anger enveloped the cell, Sloan found a chunk of rock. He threw the stone toward the platform. When the rock struck the metal it made a loud ping. "Come and get me, bitch-ass snake girls. I'll fuck you up."

Once again, the silence pressed in from all sides. Sloan sank to his knees next to the ruler of the Dagerstanteens. He placed his head in his hands. Without Octnavin, everything was wrong. He couldn't survive here. Sloan wasn't even sure he could make it here with the alien by his side. And now he was gone. He'd never felt so alone in his entire life. Again, his eyes filled with tears. He swiped at them. He never told Octnavin that he loved him.

"How could you leave?" Once again Sloan kelt and then leaned over Octnavin's still body. He set his head on the alien's chest as he sobbed. He wished he could die here with the alien. "It was an honor knowing you too."

The hum of the platform caught Sloan's attention, but he didn't bother to look around. He didn't care if it was his turn to fight. He wasn't leaving Octnavin. They would have to kill him to get him to leave.

"Fuck off," Sloan muttered when he heard the platform stop. "You killed him."

"He is still with us."

Sloan turned around. A large blue alien much like Octnavin jumped off the dais. As he leaped, he kicked the dead body of the Folanto on the metal platform. The large Dagerstanteen alien was next to Octnavin in a matter of minutes.

"Who are—"

"Keltrix." The alien pushed Sloan away from Octnavin and pulled out a pink piece of silk. "I am a royal of the Dagerstanteens and Octnavin's sibling." Sloan recognized Octnavin's pink Nebos. As if the alien fabric was multiplying, the soft silk spread over the ruler's body until Octnavin was in a huge body bag.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"We have to move quickly. Can you walk?"

"For Octnavin, I can fucking run."