An Alien Spider's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He asked if this is how Anna would have wanted to be avenged," Torroto's voice cracked there, "And the answer that screamed in my head was 'NO!' I turned and smashed the weapon against the ground and broke it to bits. I heard the others smashing their weapons just after I did.

"Then I turned towards the two and was faced with what LOOKED like a Ferrarien but SMELLED like an odd human and before I could stop myself I asked in Human, 'What are you?' Her ears swiveled from the pinned back position to the 'You've got my full attention' position.

"She responded, 'You speak human?' Laughingly I replied, 'For the last twenty years, actually we all do. It's an easy language to figure out.' Then the human spoke up 'Bailey, my dear mate, these are the good guys you can turn back now.' Then the woman turned into a human and after several questions we learned what had happened, but at one point Soeruhrue had approached the couple and suddenly booth grabbed him and growled, 'OWERS,' It shocked him and I, as the only one who knew what it was, explained that it was the common mating behavior of Ferrariens and I assumed it was the same for these Feral, I then equated their mating to our original term of Companions."

"So why tell me a bought them, other than we ran into them?" Dahlia asked.

Torroto replied, "They designed the computer I'm taking you to and it passed the time until now."

"You never told me that your Ferrarien friend was the Head mistress of Finance," Myra spouted

"She is?" Torroto responded, "It' been twenty five years since we had contact. I'm proud of her."

Suddenly they exited the tunnel into a huge cavern hanging in the middle of which was a large city made from silk, gold and gemstones.

"Welcome to No Regrets," announced Torroto and Myra.

Dahlia felt a little like a Spaniards being introduced to Eldorado.

She hopes that she does better than they did.

To Be Continued…

12