An Alien Spider's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mosttomvone had left Dahlia asked Torroto, "What is the deal about Mosttomvone's injuries?"

Torroto sighs, "He was caught by a Harvest Corp. Scientist, who performed evil experiments on him," a sad frown crosses Torroto's voice, "He won't talk about it much because he lost his companion during the escape. But at least he doesn't go as far with his human test subjects as they did with him. Now, Dahlia let me introduce Xeno Rade."

A trumpeting noise rang through the room, "That's me!" crowed the computer, "Now let's see how compatible we are."

Dahlia walked over and placed her gauntlet in the cradle. Data Gauntlets directly connect the human nervous system to a computer's input system allowing for speed-of-thought communication, however; how clear the information and commands are transmitted is the function of the gauntlet's quality, Dahlia's was of the best available but when this computer connected with her gauntlet it was like she had plugged her brain into the computer without any of the barriers she usually encountered.

The entire Planetary Net was open to her thoughts…

The Harvest Corporation was TOAST!

12