An All-Slut "Fear Factor"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“24 seconds, Brooke!” Denise wasn’t sure if that was a good time or not. But either way, she had a good idea of what she would say when her turn started. Brooke said some good things, but Denise had something much better in mind. Her heart raced as she waited. The men were watching pornography to be ready for her turn.

“Okay, Denise,” Joe said, “did you learn anything from watching Brooke?”

“Yeah, I’m going to need to talk faster, or it could be over before I even start!” Joe nodded. Denise couldn’t believe the words that (she hoped) would soon come out of her mouth. She was getting horny just thinking about them. But she had to stay focused to win. The men returned with strong boners once again and Denise was lowered onto them. As soon as the time started, Denise let loose.

“After the show, I’ll let you boys do whatever you want to me. You can fuck my throat. You can fuck me in the ass. You can fuck me and fuck me until I scream in pain; then you can fuck me some more. I want to be your dirty little slut. You can choke me, impale me, and come all over my face. I love that! Do whatever you want to me, no matter how much I cry. I want your cocks in all my holes at once! Come deep inside me! Drown me with your cum! That’s what a dirty little slut like me is for!” Denise stopped here. She was almost sure that she had beaten Brooke’s time. Even after she stopped talking, she still remained up in the air for a while. Finally the cocks couldn’t hold her any longer and she fell, the air rushing past her. She landed squarely in the net, waiting for confirmation that she was the winner. Joe’s voice traveled down to her.

“37 seconds! You did it, Denise!” Denise couldn’t believe it. She had just earned $50,000 and it had felt great being so slutty for the past few days. She lay suspended in the net for a few more seconds, savoring the moment. When she met up with Joe again, he made it official.

“Well, Denise, you peed into the funnel in front of the crowd, you were able swallow all that cum, and you stayed suspended by those penises the longest. You are the “Fear Factor” Champion, and evidently fear is not a factor for you!” Denise hugged Joe.


“Thank you!” was all she could say. After she was given her winner’s check she left the building and headed down the street, still swimming in pride. She stopped abruptly at the corner. Standing there were twelve men that looked strangely familiar, smiling at her.

“Hi, boys,” she said, grinning. “Let’s find a room, shall we?” And off she went, a true slut at last.

The End

12