An Alternate Ending

Story Info
The Lovely Afternoon takes a different twist.
5k words
4.1
29.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi... Valerie here. I had thought of a different ending for my previous story "A Lovely Afternoon" and here it is. I would recommend reading that story first and then coming back to this one. Please let me know what you think.

==========================================

As she knelt, Laura's eyes didn't leave his cock. She wasn't stroking it now, more like a slow, pulsating squeeze with both hands. It's so huge, she told him. It's so thick. Jim just smiled. For several more minutes, Laura just knelt there and squeezed his cock. She was mesmerized. Then she noticed his balls. They were also huge. She slowly let go of his dick and watched it hang there under its own weight. Still mesmerized, she watched as it slowly deflated to a semi hard state. She noticed a glistening on the head, which made her unconsciously lick her lips.

Laura reached up, palms up, and slowly cupped a ball in each hand. She thought they were almost the size of cue balls. She must have been a sight... her eyes wide and glued to his manliness and almost childlike, holding his balls with open hands and staring at his cock just hanging there, jerking every once in awhile. She lifted his balls, taking the strain off his sack. This also lifted his cock a bit. She began to work his balls, kneading them gently. The sight of his cock bouncing in front of her face excited her. She leaned toward it... and kissed his cock head. Slowly. And opened her lips to take his head into her mouth. But she realized that it was too large without opening her mouth much more. It was similar to a wet kiss which allowed her saliva drip onto it. Laura leaned back to admire what she had just kissed. She could hear him quietly moaning while she looked at his engorged cock head glistening. It had been many years since years since she had a penis in her mouth... And now in the last several days she had two... And neither one was her husband. For some reason, she wasn't gagging either.

She felt so hot kneeling there in her foyer with this stranger's cock in her mouth. She didn't have much in, but the width was certainly stretching her mouth. Her saliva was dripping from her mouth and his dick onto her hardwood floor. But she couldn't take her eyes off of his cock. Laura attempted to take more, but just couldn't. She tried to bob up and down on it. She couldn't, it was already opening her mouth more than she could take. So, she just started licking his cock head with her tongue inside her mouth. Swirling and sucking. She reached back up to his ball sack and began caressing both balls at once. Squeezing and pulling. His moaning became more audible. Jim reached down and lifted her head a bit. He wanted to see this wife's eyes and face while she blowing him. Their eyes met, she paused... and just knelt there with his cock in her mouth as far as she could manage.

Laura had a flash of what would happen if her husband came home early. Oh shit, she thought. I cannot believe what I am doing. But before she could pull away, he began to thrust his hips toward her, stuffing her mouth with his cock. At first gently, but then pushing harder. She began to get a bit worried about what he was doing. She tried to lean back while still sucking him, but he grabbed her hair and held her close. While he pumped. her soft caressing of his balls became tighter grips of pain... both her exhibiting discomfort and him receiving discomfort. But he continued to thrust into her mouth.

His moans grew into grunts, each louder than before as he pushed harder than before. Laura was hurting now, He was banging the back of her throat with his cock. It was all she could do to keep from gagging. Her muffled cries were drowned out by his grunts. She tried to signal him to stop by squeezing his balls as hard as she could, But it didn't have any impact. Laura was definitely scared now. This man had turned into an animal. She was feeling faint. This animal's thrusting was changing into wild convulsing. He wildly fucking Laura's mouth. Her attempts at squeezing his balls to deliver pain was having no effect. Her cries were muffled and not heeded. Her pulling away was controlled by grabbing her hair and impaling his prick into her mouth. What had she started? What have I done? what had innocently began as opening the door nude, became a violent attack.

He was now grunting, almost screaming. Laura was losing her senses. The room began to spin. Just then, he grabbed her head and rammed his prick in as far as would go. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat and push down further. He held it there, screaming louder. Laura's arms fell limp to her sides just as the balls she squeezing began pumping cum. She felt the hot thick liquid gush into the back of her throat. As she began to jerk backwards and gag, he grabbed Laura's hair and held her in front of his monster cock and finished spewing his load onto her face. The last things she remembered before collapsing and fainting were the amazement of the amount of cum that was in her throat, mouth and all over her face. Also the UPS guy grunting at her something like "Thanks, honey." before slamming the door on his way out.

Laura lay in that condition for almost 15 minutes, before waking to a knock on the door. Before she could regain her composure, the front door opened and the two subcontractors (that she forgot she had asked to come over and finish up the word work) walked in. They came directly to her, kneeling to help her.

"Are you okay?"

"Should we call the police?"

"Did someone attack you?"

"Can we call someone?"

Laura was still scared. but she know that she needed to minimize the issue.

"No, its okay. I just slipped and fell on the way to the shower. Thanks, but please don't bother."

They glanced at each other. The cum was quite visible and the frightened look on Laura's face was very obvious. It didn't look like she was just on her way to the shower. They continued to press her to allow them to help. Asking what happened. What they could do. Her physical and emotional condition both contributed to her blurting out...

"It was my fault, I answered the door in my underwear. And i pulled down his shorts. And i kissed his dick. He just got too rough. I couldn't stop him. It was just so terrible."

At this confession, they looked at each other, wondering just what to do. Obviously, now was not the time to finish the woodwork.

"We can't just leave her," one said.

"Let's help her upstairs to lay down."

After telling her that they were going to take her upstairs, one got on either side of her and lifted her up. As the two were positioning themselves to fit up the stairs, Laura's hip began rubbing against one workman's crotch. As they walked up the stairs, both could smell Laura's personal fragrances. She was thanking them for being so kind. And if there was a way to repay them for their kindness to let her know. They responded by telling her she needed to rest, and that they would lock the door on the way out.

At the top of the stairs, they turned to go into the master bedroom and stumbled. Laura shifted in their grasp, While catching themselves, a workman's hand grabbed Laura's inner thigh and muff. To which, both of them gasped, and then moaned. It was slippery, swollen and warm. Laura was still recovering from her losing consciousness. She was only half aware of her surroundings. She thought she noticed a hand on her pussy. When they went to lay her down on the bed, one workman took Laura's weight by himself. As he lay her down, Laura accidently rolled over and ended up on her knees and face down on to the bed. To his surprise, the workman was looking directly at this woman's ass sticking up in the air at him. He couldn't control himself. He took hold of her hips, leaned into her and ground his crotch into her ass.

"What the hell are you doing?" the other screamed.

"Hey, nobody will know, She is not even conscious. Come on, you know you want to."

Laura was still out on the bed. However, she could sense these two were still nearby. Her body and mind still overcome and exhausted, she could not manage to speak, just mumble incoherently.

The first was still bumping her from behind. His actions were evolving into more grinding. His dick began to harden in his pants. He was obviously becoming more aroused. The second could see his concentration grow, as well as the bulge in his pants. At the same time, both reached to pull off her underwear... This pulled her knees out from under her. She was now lying off the edge of the bed, with her legs spread. In a quick series of motions, the first unzipped his pants... pulled down his own underwear... gave his dick a few quick jerks... spread Laura's cheeks apart... and stuck his dick just inside her pussy. He just stood there and let out a sigh. Clumsily, he began to slide in further. Then his motions grew to pumping her... banging her body into the bed. Within minutes, before he could stop, he came inside her while grunting like a pig. When he pulled out of her, Laura's pussy farted some of his cum out onto her thighs. Before, the first guy even stopped breathing hard, he was shoved out of the way. The second shoved his dick in her soaked puss. He had never slid inside a pussy this quickly and easily before. With his pants around his ankles, this one rode Laura like a bucking bronco. He kept on slipping out because of the previous deposit. He slowed his rhythm, and turned to his buddy and asked...

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?"

"No."

"Me neither... But, there is always a first for everything."

With that, he pulled his dick out, leaned over and spit onto Laura's tight little rosebud. Then proceeded to take his finger and work it inside her butthole. When he was satisfied that she was lubricated, he guided his cock head to her butthole. He said to number one, here goes nothing... and rammed his penis into her ass! A semiconscious Laura squealed and screamed out at the initial penetration. He had never felt anything so tight. He was amazed. It only took a couple strokes and he screamed while coming inside her tight butthole.

"Oh shit! What did we just do?"

"What are we going to do?"

They just stood there looking at each other. Both of their dicks deflating, glistening and covered with moisture. Laura was still motionless on the bed... laying there on her stomach with her legs spread and cum dripping from both orifices.

"Let's clean her up and put her to bed and then get the hell out of here!"

The first one hurried to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and got it wet. He came back and began sopping up all the cum, her's and theirs. While cleaning her up, the second guy's dick began to harden again. Since their pants were still around their respective ankles, the first could see result of his excitement.

"Hold on there! What are you thinking?"

"Hey, how many times are we going to have free access like this? Anyway, i cant help it."

"Get a hold of yourself, man."

He finished cleaning her up and went back into the bathroom to rinse out the cloth. When he returned, he saw #2 slowing inserting himself into her again!

"What are you doing?"

"I want to cum in her again... but this time, the other hole."

By this time, Laura was completely unconscious and didn't realize anything that was going on. Her muscles were almost completely relaxed and not providing as much resistance as usual and as much as #2 wanted. So he laid down beside her and pulled her on top of him and swiftly inserted himself back into her soaked and stretched out puss.

"Okay, now you get her from behind," he said.

"What?!?"

You heard me. Take her butthole."

At this, #1's cock sprang into action and almost immediately got semi-hard in an instant. He positioned himself between all the legs that hanging over the bed and closed into position. He placed his dickhead right on her butthole. When he applied just a little pressure, he amazingly popped right in! He sighed loudly. During all this, the guy underneath was already slowly pumping her. It took a little coordination, but they finally got there motions in synch. Even though it was almost like doing a rag doll, they both were getting extreme pleasure from this act. Without even timing it, it seemed as though they were going to cum at the same time. Right before they did, Laura gained a consciousness, gasped and screamed.

"What are you doing?!?"

Right then, both came inside her, ramming her violently and filling her with another load in both holes. She was still screaming as she lost consciousness again. But was she screaming in pain? in pleasure? or both?

"Okay, now we really have to get the fuck out of here. now!"

They rolled off of her, pulled up their jeans, and went for the washcloth again. This time, cleaning her completely and even brushing her hair and wiping her face. They pulled down the sheet and laid her head on a pillow, pulled the sheet up, backed up a few steps, looking for anything that may have fallen out of their pockets. Nothing. And with that, they ran out of the house pulling the front door closed behind them.

Laura was still laying there when her husband came home. She did not hear him come in the house or up the stairs or into the bedroom. At first he didn't realize she was even there. He went into the closet to change, came out and then saw her laying under the sheet. He was puzzled. Then realized the children were at out-of-town tennis meets and maybe Laura had put in a full day (he didn't have a clue!) and just laid down to rest and fell asleep. He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. Luckily, the sub-contractors cleaned her face or he would have tasted the ups guy's cum. She didn't even stir at his kiss. She must be tired, he thought and decided to let her sleep. He didn't noticed she was nude under the sheet. He went downstairs.

She awoke to hear him moving about in the kitchen. At first just lazily waking up and then her mind began to spin. What? Who? Boy, am i sore. She looked under the sheet. Yep, nude. What happened today? Was it a dream? it sure doesn't feel like a dream! Did he see me here? Did he look close? Does he know? With all that whirling in her thoughts, she scurried out of bed and into the bathroom to take a quick shower to erase as many traces of the days events as possible. Good, she got into the shower before he came upstairs. While showering she noticed how sore and stretched she was. Wait a minute... I remember the ups guy ravaging me... but i thought he came in mouth... He did taste good, she remembered. And as she did her nipples tingled. But my pussy is really sore, she thought as she felt down there. She didn't even notice she began to lightly flick at her clit, pleasuring herself a little. She then felt a slight soreness in her butt. She reach around slowly, feeling her way. Yep, it was sensitive and sore alright. when her forefinger came to her butthole, she slowed and was puzzled and scared. When she applied just a little pressure with her finger, it slid right in! She gasped. Her finger slid up inside to her second knuckle! She had a combination of pleasure and panic. What had happened to her that day?

While still in a state of panic, her husband came in the bathroom. He simultaneously said 'Hi honey' and opened the shower door!! A couple of things now... First, he never opens the shower door anymore. Well, at least since I have yelled at him to stop. Second, he saw me standing there in the shower with one hand behind me (obviously with at least one finger in butt) and the other hand flicking my clit.

"Ummm,,, oh... I'm sorry..." he said. "I didn't realize... I didn't mean to... Ummm, I am going to go back downstairs."

"Wait, let me explain (not even thinking what she could possibly say). Don't go. I am getting..."

But he was already out the door and on his way. Well, shit! Now what, she thought. She finished cleaning herself and turned off the water. She stood there drip drying and thinking. Well, now he is really pissed. Also, she was remembering the pleasure she had given herself that day... Also, worried about the ups guy and what trouble that will bring... And why is she so sore? With all this in her thoughts, she looked down at herself. Dripping off. And smiled. Smiled, because she brought herself pleasure. And smiled because she thought she was pretty...

When she finally came downstairs, he was watching the news. He always watched the news, she thought.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Wanna talk?"

"Only if you do."

"I think we should."

"Okay."

Silence.

"Well, I am sorry I barged in and opened the shower door on you. You should have your privacy."

"Its okay, Really, you just startled me."

More silence. She didn't even know what to say. After what seemed like minutes of silence, he walked over and hugged her silently. Neither not knowing what to say (for different reasons), they stood there and hugged... in silence. The rest of the evening, they sat in the family room with the TV on, but low volume, reading in silence. The children were coming home late.

Around 9:30, he said he was tired and going up to bed and said good night. She heard him moving about for maybe 10 minutes and then nothing. She stayed up until both children came home and finally crawled into bed at 11. He was sound asleep. She laid there trying to remember her day. Just thinking about the time she spent with herself made her smile and start to tingle again. She could not believe the excitement she felt that day. Where had it been? What had awakened it in her? The recent experience with her good friend Gail? Most likely. I actually feel like a brand new woman. She noticed that while laying there, her hands had wandered to her private parts. One gently caressing her right breast and the other massaging her muff, curling the hair she found there. And she was doing this while her husband was lying two feet away next to her! She enjoyed the hardness of her nipples against the palm of her hand as she squeezed. After several minutes of this, she reached inside her shorts to feel her lips. Yep, soaking wet. They felt so good to her finger and her finger felt so good to them. Sliding ever so gently up and down, back and forth. She was trying to be careful not to excite herself, her breathing would likely wake him. It had been a few years since he even made advances to her intimately and numerous more since she made advances toward him. Why? not really sure... But she felt like trying tonight. Why? Not really sure...

She rolled closer to him. She heard his 'sleep breathing.' He was lying on his back. She hesitated. She did not know how to proceed. Should she kiss him? Touch his hand? Let her hand wander over his body? Not sure. She was sure that her nipples were hard thinking about what was to happen. Well, might happen. Laura decided to 'accidently' roll over and lay her arm across his chest. He barely moved. He was certainly sound asleep. Oh well, she thought. So she just laid there for awhile. However, she was still excited from her own earlier attention. Her free hand found a breast and nipple... still hard. She began to roll her nipple between her thumb and forefinger... gently pulling on it. She enjoyed how it grew under her touch... harder, longer and thicker. Every once in awhile, she would flick it too. She cupped her breast, allowing her nipple between two of her fingers. So, she was cupping and squeezing her nipple at the same time. To this, Laura lightly moaned. Uh oh, she thought. And he did stir slightly from her moan. What the heck, she thought to herself. And moved her hand to his nipple. Yes, it was smaller and not hard, but she wondered if she could get it hard like hers. So she started doing the same to him... rolling and pulling. She liked her's better. Was that bad? Who knows. Laura continued to play with both of their nipples. Her's was certainly harder, longer and thicker. But his was actually getting harder. Maybe she was having some impact on him. But he was still just laying there. She felt a familiar aching between her legs and her hand went directly there. Mmmmmmmmm, she cooed. Her fingers easily slipped in between her lips. Her clit was already hard but not yet swollen. A few small circles would take care of that, she thought.

12