An Amazing Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there like beached whales, covered in sweat, cum and pussy juice, the bed in a hopeless mess, but warm and utterly content, wondering what the hell had hit us. We slept, wrapped together as one and didn't wake up until late evening, still completely shattered. I woke first, to find my wife dribbling onto me from both ends, and me still leaking onto her tummy. We slowly unstuck ourselves from each other, took turns to shower in our onboard shower room and folded the bed away so we could eat supper. We were both still dazed at the intensity of our lovemaking and sat cuddled up on the sofa eating in front of the television for the rest of the evening. We were like zombies, our brains completely fried by sex, we can't remember making the bed but we woke up the following morning in it, having slept the sleep of the dead.

My wife told me over a cup of tea in bed the next morning that she never imagined we could still have such intense sex at our age, that she'd always assumed our sexlife would diminish to nothing much after 30 years together, and that she was blown away at how we've re-discovered ourselves sexually. She told me she wants it to continue, that she's happy to experiment a bit more so long as it's just with me. WOW, where did that come from?

My mind worked overtime as I wondered what had prompted her comment, and started to worry that she suspected something about my dabbling on the edges of the swinging lifestyle. Those of you who've read my other stories will know I've been a very naughty boy since I turned 50 some years back and have played a lot in the lifestyle. She squeezed me and confessed she had read an article on the internet recently about swinging and how it was increasingly attracting people in our agegroup. She told me she was intrigued by it, but didn't think it was for her, though she confessed to being very surprised by some of the things she'd read. Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather, I never imagined she would ever even acknowledge the existence of the swinging lifestyle.

Thankfully she interpreted my quiet reaction as surprise that she'd been reading such stuff, though I knew she now spent a lot more time on the internet since I bought her an iPad last year. I quickly decided not to pursue the subject any further. She looked up at me as she snuggled into my side, told me she loved me more than ever, then reached under the bedclothes and gently rubbed her fingers against my hardening penis. Thus started another day, the rain lashing the side of the van and leaving us little alternative than to pleasure each other all over again.

Our post-coital conversation about swinging put me in a very thoughtful mood for the rest of our holiday. Like many men I have an intense desire to see my wife getting fucked by another man. I have played with several couples in MMF situations over recent years and nothing would turn me on more than us bringing another man into our bed, especially if he was bisexual. I love my wife deeply, treasure our relationship and wouldn't push her to do anything she was uncomfortable with ......... but I would like to see her develop further her newfound love of sexual experimentation.

I have to move very carefully, first because I don't want to scare her, and second, because I can't let her suspect I have some 'form'. While we were enjoying an early-morning fuck last weekend, I decided to causally return to the subject that had arisen over Christmas. We were in our favorite missionary position, able to look at each other, communicate easily and readily gauge each other's reactions. I was buried deep inside her, and reminded her of the conversation we'd had while fucking a week earlier. She looked at me and smiled, and said "what conversation?" She poked her tongue in her cheek and gave me a teasing look just to make clear she was going to milk this a little and get me to be more specific. Little minx, she knew exactly what she was doing.

I'd deliberately chosen to raise the subject while inside her, calculating that she'd mentally be in the right place to be tested gently on the subject. I gave her some hard thrusts and put on my mock-severe look, gazing directly into her eyes. "You know exactly what I'm talking about". She groaned. I had her where I wanted her, and asked her what in particular had intrigued her about the swinging lifestyle.

She told me, very breathlessly while working her pussy on my cock, that what stuck in her head was the thought of outwardly normal and respectable people like us being really filthy behind closed doors. She said it made her wonder if anyone we knew was involved in it and asked me what I thought about it. I said I thought it wasn't as rare as we might believe, and that provided no-one got hurt and that it was all consensual then I saw nothing wrong with it. I asked her if she knew that until a few months ago there had been a swingers club in our city. It has closed down now but she was shocked to know it had existed,

"but we live in such a respectable city," she said in a surprised tone, showing her naivety on the subject, bless her.

"that's the point though, it's no longer seedy and confined to down-trodden places, it's very much the preserve of the middle classes." I replied.

"I still couldn't go to one of those places," she said.

"No, nor me, well, not in my own city," I added.

"Oh God, you mean you'd be tempted to go to one elsewhere?" she teased, "and how did you know there had been one in town?" Thankfully her eyes were smiling at me as I told her I'd seen internet articles in our local press about its demise.

"But you surely wouldn't want to go to a place like that would you?" She pressed me, causing me to feel I was now being tested.

"Actually no, I think it would be too impersonal," she visibly relaxed at this, but I decided to take a risk, adding "but in the privacy of a comfy bedroom, well, I might have a more open mind."

Before she could respond I started to pull my hard cock out of her depths, prompting her put her heels on my bum and draw me back in deep. I'd done it deliberately, to keep her fully aroused and distract her from the small timebomb I'd just laid.

I kept thrusting my cock gently while still embedded deeply and she was looking at me intently, her eyes full of lust. So far, so good then, I thought. As I wondered what was going through her mind she squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles, reassuring me that she still OK with the way our whisperings were leading. I lowered my mouth to snog her and as we broke to get air she held the back of my head gently to cradle me into her shoulder. I nibbled her neck, which she loves, and she groaned.

"I want to tell you something," she whispered softly in my ear.

Fuck, I swear my cock twitched inside her, what on earth was she about to share with me?

"hmmm, oh baby yes please," I breathed into her neck. We were both very turned on by now, my cock embedded fully inside her as she ground her pelvis against mine.

"I've been reading some stories on the web about couples who experiment much more than we do," she murmured.

"what have you read about in particular?" I asked softly, wanting her to relate to me in her own time her recent discovery of erotica.

"well, couples who invite other, um, likeminded people to play with them in bed," she continued. "I couldn't believe what goes on some people's bedrooms."

I whispered to her "yep, I've read some erotica too, I wonder if we've been reading the same stories," and chuckled quietly in her ear.

"God, this is making you really hard isn't it, you feel gorgeous, I love it when your cock is so fucking rampant," she giggled, her dirty language a clear indicator as to her high state of arousal. We snogged again as she squeezed my shaft firmly with her wonderful muscles.

We were now in uncharted waters and it was getting very, very interesting.

to be continued ...

12