An Amazing Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Dave and Clare enjoy a night together.
2k words
4.49
71.9k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

At about 1.00am I was awoken by the feeling off a warm and wet mouth surrounding my growing prick. It was Clare she had come back home and come straight to my room.

She needed to talk to me and thought it would be the best way to wake me!

"Clare, what are you doing?" I rather stupidly asked.

"Dave, if you don't know by now I'm wasting my time!"

"No, not that silly I mean what are you doing here? I thought you were staying the night at Sandra's?"

"I was going to." Replied Clare "But I needed to talk to you and I couldn't sleep."

"What did you want to talk about Clare?"

"I want you to sell the garage Dave; I think this is what's making you so unhappy"

As soon as Clare had told me that she thought I should sell the garage, I felt a huge relief; it was like a giant weight being lifted from my shoulders. I took Clare's face in my hands and kissed her deeply,

Clare responded eagerly and straddled me; we continued to kiss for some while.

"My beautiful Clare, I've missed you so much my darling," I said

Clare snuggled into me, kissing me gently on the neck. She was grinding her pussy into my crotch, harder and harder. She started to breath more heavily, I became aware of her gorgeous nipples; they were as hard as bullet's.

Clare started to moan, she was getting close to orgasm, and we were not even naked!

I grasped Clare's left breast and thumbed her nipple; which immediately responded, her body stiffened as she succumbed to the grasp of her orgasm.

"Wow! That was amazing, I've never felt like that with anyone," Clare said.

"No Clare, you're amazing, an amazing sister an amazing woman" I replied. We both drifted off into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we both woke at the same time, I was looking into Clare's eyes and felt a real sense of relief wash over me. "Clare, I have never felt like this" Clare hugged me close to her, I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest, her nipples stiffening noticeably as she did so.

"Dave, I know what you mean, with everything that has happened to us recently I've come to understand one thing."

"What's that" I replied

"We are brother and sister, but we feel a much deeper love for each other" Clare continued "I love you Dave, I want to be with you."

"Well you are, just because I'm selling the garage doesn't mean I'm going anywhere." I was about to continue when I noticed a tear in Clare's eye.

"What's wrong Clare?"

"You don't understand, I want us to BE together," said Clare.

"Oh I see." I said rather embarrassed "I know you find this harder than me" Clare said "But I'm sick of being hurt by men, by Brad trying to rape me; by Dad."

"By Dad!" I said rather surprised. "No, not like that, I mean he's gone and it hurts" she replied.

"I know Clare, it hurts me too darling." I continued "But we could never be a real couple, not in public anyway."

"But what about in Private Dave?" Clare asked.

"In private? In private; well you'll always be my sister Clare, but you're also a gorgeous woman and I can't wait to get to know you better."

I ran my hand down Clare's body, feeling the smoothness of her skin, as my hand brushed her breast I felt her nipple stiffen again. Clare let out a little moan; I gathered her breast's into my hands and massaged her beautiful globes in my hands.

Clare responded by gently kissing her way down my body, she stopped at my navel and looked me in the eye "Dave, will you eat me?"

As if she knew my answer before I spoke, she spun around and presented me with her pussy. I had only ever seen a real pussy once before, and that was Clare's. Now her soaking wet pussy was just inches above my face, I could smell the feminine musk emanating from her most sacred being.

She proceeded to run her tongue along the length of my dick, paying special attention to the swollen head. As she took my length into her mouth I took my first taste of pussy, I ran my tongue top to bottom. Having never tasted the musky nectar before, I was surprised to find that I enjoyed the taste.

Clare was obviously enjoying the attention; she had really gone to town on my dick, sucking it all into her mouth. I could feel the tip rubbing the back of her throat; she lifted her mouth all the way to the tip and plunged back down, using her tongue to great effect around the head.

I was still running my tongue up and around Clare's pussy, I did not really know what I was doing but from the sounds that Clare was making and the soaking wetness of her pussy, I must have been doing something right.

All too soon I could feel that familiar tension rising from sack, as my ball's tensed and I fired a thick rope of cum straight down Clare's throat. I continued to fire salvo after salvo, I don't think I'd ever cum so hard in all my life.

Clare said "It's getting late, we better get down for breakfast, mom will be wondering where we are."

As I stumbled into the kitchen, my mother was preparing a cooked breakfast for us.

"So finally you're up?" She said.

"Morning Mom that smells fantastic, what's the occasion?" I asked.

"I figured you need to boost your energy levels," she said. I immediately felt myself blushing; I thought she was referring to what Clare and I had just been up to. Of course I should have realised that was not what she was referring to.

"You've been working so hard recently Dave, it's time you took sometime for yourself. I want you to speak to the realtor about selling the garage." She continued, "Your father built that business for years, but he never got to benefit from all that hard work. It's time this family got some benefit from that work."

"OK Mom, I'll speak to them later."

Just then, Clare came into the kitchen; her hair still wet from the shower, she was wearing her robe. My eyes nearly popped out on stalks as I realised that the robe was not closed properly, revealing almost all her cleavage.

My Mom looked shocked "Clare! You could have got dressed before coming down"

"Oh Mom! It's not like I'm running round the house naked." Clare said.

"More's the pity" I replied, before I had chance to think about what I was saying.

Both Clare and my Mother shot looks at me, albeit different, my sister was obviously flattered by my comment, whereas my mother was shocked. "David, why would you say such a thing!"

"What did I say? She is a very beautiful young woman. Am I not allowed to say so?" I replied.

"You know very well what I mean young man!" My Mother continued, "If your sister was to start walking around the place naked, you'd never get any work done," she said with a smirk.

"Ha very funny mother!" I could not believe how this conversation had turned, had we have had this conversation just a few week's previously it would have had a very different outcome.

Clare looked over and gave me a surprised look; I excused myself and headed into to the city. I needed to speak to the realtor about selling the business.

We were actually quite lucky. My father had outright purchased the land that the garage was built on, using an inheritance from his Grandmother. He had bought a much larger plot than he would need; we only used about half of the plot.

It only took about forty minutes to get into the city; I made my way to Keel & Brady realtors. Frank Keel had been one of my father's longest standing customer's,

Frank greeted me warmly as I entered his office "I was really sad to hear of your father's accident Dave; I've known your father for over fifteen years."

"Thanks Frank" I said, "I need to talk to you in your professional role. I need to sell the garage."

"I see," said Frank, "I have to say I'm not surprised, I'm sure there must be a lot of memories held there"

"Yes, too many for me to keep at it" I replied.

Frank told me that he had previously valued the business for my father; he had wanted to check that all our insurances were up to scratch.

Frank then outlined what he had looked at with my father. Because the plot of land my father had bought was so large, Frank had advised him to split the plot. Sell the garage as a going concern, and the remainder of the plot for building,

I told Frank that I thought that was the best way to go and asked him to start the ball rolling. Frank said he would be in touch shortly.

On the way back home I called in at the garage for one last time, I needed to retrieve my tools and some precious pictures. It was strange going back, now that we had decided to sell the garage I felt different. It was as if it was no longer our garage, even though we still actually owned it.

When I got home the house was empty. I was not surprised, my mother would be at some fundraiser or other and Clare would still be in college. I sat down at the kitchen table. I opened the box of photos that I had retrieved from the garage. My Father had built up this collection of photos since he opened the business.

There were pictures of the opening day with my Mother, Clare and I sat on the back of the recovery truck with my dad in the cab. Then there were the day that I started at the garage, my Father had been very proud of me that day.

I wasn't too sure, whether he would be so proud of me today. Just then my Mother came back home.

"Hey Dave, What you doing?" She said.

"Not much." I replied, "I called into the garage to pick up my tools and the photo's"

"I see," Said my mother "Can I have a look?"

"Of course, here you go" I handed her the box and watched her reactions as she looked through them. She handed me the box "Keep them safe Dave, they are precious," She said.

"Do you think I'm doing the right thing Mom?" I asked

"Yes Dave, I do" she answered, "We will need to find something else, but I totally understand why you wanted to sell the business."

"I was talking to your Aunt Jane today, she has asked us all to go and stay with her for a couple of weeks; what do you think?" My Mother asked.

"That would be great, I haven't seen Aunt Jane for year's" I replied.

"Good, I'll give her a call back and tell her." She continued, "I've already spoken to Clare and she's up for it."

I spent the rest of the day sorting through, and cleaning my tools. I knew that I would need them again one day, my Father had always taught me to look after my tools properly.

At dinner that evening, we all spoke about our trip to Aunt Jane's. We realised that it must be over five years since we had last visited her. She lived about five hours drive away on the west coast. Aunt Jane was my mother's younger sister. She is a whole two minutes younger, being my Mothers twin.

Unlike Clare and me, my Mother and Aunt Jane are identical twins. They have always been close, although in recent times contact has been by almost daily phone calls.

To be Continued........

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers