An Amazing Discovery Ch. 12

Story Info
Dave and Clare prepare the Penthouse for Stacy.
4.3k words
4.65
41.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

A Big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contact me with feedback. This story would not have come as far as it has without you.

Chapter 12

"Clare, you need to speak to Stacy, I need to sell the house in the City to cover this place. I don't want to break into the money from your Father just yet." Mom's face saddened a little bit, probably remembering all the good times we had in that old house.

"That's ok Mom, we were planning on going to the city to see Stacy anyway. I bought the penthouse apartment at Spectrum House, and I want Stacy to live there. I can't stand the idea of her going back to that horrible little flat she rents." I said as I walked over to Clare and hugged her close to me.

She leaned into me and said. "Let's get rid of the folks, I want to make babies NOW."

"Come on you two, we need to get home." My Mother said.

On the way back to Jane's house, I said to Clare, "Let's not tell Stacy that we are going to visit, it would be nice to surprise her."

"That's a great idea; let's get the penthouse sorted before we see her as well, that way she can just move right in. I can't wait to see her face when she finds out you bought the penthouse for her!" Clare said.

When we got back to Jane's house, I said I was going to take a nap, as I was tired, Clare decided she would join me.

We soon fell asleep, after what only felt like minutes I woke up feeling refreshed, when I looked over at the clock we had been asleep for nearly three hours. Clare was still fast asleep, in her usual starfish pose, although now she slept in the nude.

I carefully lifted the quilt and took in the beauty of the girl I loved, my sister and my lover.

I manoeuvred on the bed so that my face was between Clare's legs, looking straight at her bald pussy. I gently kissed along the length of her pussy lips from top to bottom and beyond towards her anus.

Clare began to move gently in response to my kisses, as she did her pussy opened slightly allowing me easy access to her moist cunt. I probed her with my tongue, at first gently and then with more pressure I began to tongue fuck her. It didn't take Clare long to become very wet and she woke up with a dreamy smile on her face as continued my assault on her pussy. I took her clit in my mouth and gently nibbled and sucked it, this drove Clare wild and she started to buck under my grip. I took her right breast in my hand and tweaked her engorged nipple, I moved up her body from her pussy to her belly button to her breasts all the way kissing gently.

I took first one then the other breast into my mouth, sucking and nibbling both nipples. Clare's nipples had always amazed me, I had never seen nipples grow so long or hard in my life I was fascinated.

I looked into Clare's eyes and saw her love for me; it was if I could see directly into her soul. I kissed her and she responded, her tongue probing and playing with mine. I was now completely on top of Clare, my prick was teasing her pussy, as we moved it was rubbing against her clit. Clare tried to manoeuvre me so that I would enter her, each time she got close I would move away.

"Dave, won't you just FUCK ME!" Clare almost screamed as I yet again thwarted her attempts. I complied with one swift move I entered her moist warm pussy to the hilt; I began thrusting into her with a relenting power.

This was unlike our normal lovemaking; this was just sex, hot fast fucking sex. I quickly felt the familiar pressure build up and new I was about to cum, just at the last minute I withdrew from Clare and sprayed her breasts with a load of hot white cum. Jet after jet was being fired from my still hard prick, I had not cum this hard in ages and Clare was rubbing my semen into her breasts and playing with her nipples.

After I had finished my prick was still hard as iron, I had never been able to stay hard before, usually as with most men as soon as I climaxed my prick would shrink back to its normal size.

"Wow! You're still hard, I've never seen that before," Clare said with a surprised look on her face, "I think I better take care of that before you strain it!" she grinned. With that, she spun around on the bed and started to lick my prick as if it were a lollipop. She was obviously enjoying tasting herself on my prick; she quickly took my length into her mouth and started a very gentle blowjob.

I had never gone down on Clare after we had sex before, but today seamed to be a day for first's so I thought I would return the favour. Clare was still soaked but it was different, I realised that for the first time I was finding out what my own cum tasted like, albeit mixed with Clare's own musky juice. As I continued to lick and suck Clare's pussy I could feel her body tense and shudder a release, Clare's pussy flooded my mouth with even more female cum and I lapped it up like a cat who the cream.

It was only minutes before I cam again and Clare swallowed the entire load, we were both shattered and cuddled in each others arms as we fell asleep for the second time that afternoon.

Some time later, we were woken by a gentle knocking on the door, "Dave, Clare come on you two dinners ready." Jane had come to wake us for dinner. "Are you decent, can I come in?" Jane asked.

"Sure Jane, come on in." I shouted.

"Erm, you guys should know that your Mom is a little freaked out, she has gone out for a walk." Jane said looking a little embarrassed.

"Why is she freaked out?" Clare asked.

Jane blushed and said," Well, shall we just say that you two were a little vocal earlier!"

"Oh my god, Jane I'm so sorry how embarrassing." Clare shrieked.

"Its fine Clare, she will be ok. I think it was just a bit too much after this mornings revelations about the miscarriage and wanting to have children." Jane added, "Anyway dinners ready, see you in five?"

"Sure, we'll just grab a shower." I said.

"Dave!" Clare shrieked thumping me in the ribs.

"Ow, what was that for?" I asked.

"We'll just grab a shower! You just told Jane that we are going to have a shower together." Clare said.

"What difference does that make, she just heard us fucking each others brains out earlier, after that taking a shower together is nothing." I smirked.

At dinner, we spoke about the trip to the city and where we would get the furniture and bits and pieces that would be needed. Clare just like any other woman had very definite ideas of how she wanted the place to look.

We decided that we would fly in on the first available flight in the morning, to keep the surprise for Stacy we would stay in a hotel in the city. I made the arrangements on line, whilst Clare rang Stacy to see how she was doing.

I decided that I would make this trip special for Clare, I arranged for us to be collected from the airport in a white Rolls Royce limousine. I spoke to the hotel and arranged for us to have the honeymoon suite and to have two dozen red roses in the room on our arrival.

I also emailed an old friend, Adrian is a jeweller and I wanted him to make a special ring for Clare. I told him that I was coming to the city and had a project for him and that I would speak to him when I arrived. He quickly sent a reply saying he would love to meet up, as it had been a while since we had a drink.

Just as I had finished making all the arrangements Clare came back into the room with a smug look on her face.

"That should do the trick." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Stacy had been planning to come out here next week, but I've told her that wasn't a good idea because you needed longer to recover and continue your physio treatment." Clare added, "She was really disappointed, but she'll get over it especially when she sees the penthouse." "Clare Phillips, you have a real cruel streak, fancy telling such lies to your oldest and best friend." I joked.

Clare just pulled a face and sat on the couch pulling her legs up underneath her.

A little later, my Mother came home; she was still quite but said hello when she walked in.

I thought it best to clear the air quickly, especially as we would be leaving first thing in the morning.

"Mom, I'm real sorry if we embarrassed you earlier, we didn't realise we were making that much noise." I said, Clare looked up and nodded her agreement with my statement.

"Thanks, I hope you'll bear this in mind, at least until your new place is ready. It was just a little too much too soon that's all." My Mother said, she came over and kissed first Clare and then me.

"Mom, we are going to the city first thing in the morning." Clare said.

My Mother immediately looked worried, "But Dave you still need your physio treatment, and you need to take time to heal properly."

"It's fine Mom, I can do the physio anywhere and Clare will help me. Anyway the quicker we get the penthouse ready the quicker Stacy can move and the quicker we can sell the house." I said.

Clare jumped straight in." Mom, you know there is no way I will let any harm come to Dave. I will make sure he does what he needs to do."

"OK, but you must promise me that if you don't feel right you go straight to the hospital." My Mother replied.

"Sure Mom, of course I will." I replied hugging her.

We decided to have an early night, as we would have to be up at 3am to get to the airport in time for the flight check-in. Jane offered to run us to the airport.

The flight was bang on time for a change, as we were making our way from the luggage carousel into the arrivals hall Clare stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hey Dave, look there that guy has a board with our name on It." she said.

"That is because he is here to pick us up and take us to the hotel." I responded.

The driver took our bags and guided us outside to a gorgeous white Rolls Royce, as he opened the door for Clare; her face was a picture.

"This is for us?" she exclaimed.

"It's for you Mrs Philips, and there is more to come." I said.

Seeing Clare so happy was of more benefit to me than any physio, seeing her this way was like six weeks of physio in one hit.

When we got to the hotel, the concierge opened the door and guided us through to the reception. After the usual formalities, we were shown to our suite...

As the porter opened the door, even I was amazed at the scale of the place, we had a sitting room with two huge comfy couches and a couple of easy chairs all facing the biggest fire I've ever seen.

The actual bedroom was upstairs, and was on an equally grand scale. The bed was a huge four-poster, it looked like an antique probably French I though, although I am no expert.

Clare was totally stunned, she had no idea that I had arranged this and as she settled into one of the couches, she laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking of how my life would be if I was with Brad. I know for sure that jerk would never have dreamed up something like this. Dave I want you to know that I love you so much it hurts sometimes, when I had the miscarriage and you were still unconscious I thought my life was ending. I thought this was payback for the short time of happiness we had. Now look at us, living like a married couple about to start a family and move into our own home." Clare said.

"Well young lady, you should know that I will do whatever it takes to make you happy, you are the most important thing to me and anyone who gets in the way better watch out. I have no intention of leaving you. I can't wait for us to have a baby; it would be the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned." I said.

"Well in that case you will be pleased to hear that I have stopped taking the pill. It will take a little while to work its way out of my system but at least we are on the way." Clare said with a smile.

Once we had got settled in the room, we headed down into the city. I need to see Frank at the realtors to get the keys for the penthouse. We needed to get some measurements for curtains and such things.

I had only ever seen the plans for Spectrum house; they did nothing to show what the place was going to be like. I was amazed how good a job the developers had done, the place was gorgeous, top of the line fixtures and fittings had been used throughout the building.

To gain access to the penthouse you had to enter a security key code into the lift, which when it got to the top exited onto a large landing, decorated with wooden panelling on the walls and highly polished marble on the floor. There are CCTV camera's all over the place which are monitored by the buildings own security team.

When we got inside the first thing that struck me was the amount of natural light there is in there, the next is the view, a full cityscape opens out before you, nothing but nothing is taller than our building.

When I asked Frank to purchase the penthouse, I told him to take care of the spec in relation to the fittings for the kitchen and bathroom. I trusted his skill to choose the right options, both for day-to-day living and also to retain maximum value in the property should I ever sell. Frank had not let me down; everything was just like I had chosen it myself from the worktops to the Jacuzzi bath to the steam room.

"My god Dave, how the hell much did this cost? I've never seen anything like it." Clare said.

"$750,000. And worth every dollar." I replied.

I though Clare was going to pass out when I told her, she seamed to loose her balance and had to lean against the wall.

"That's a lot of money to spend on somewhere for a friend to live." Clare spat.

"Oh not this again Clare, please. What does it take for me to convince you that its you I want not Stacy." I replied.

"Well what do you expect me to think, first you buy this place without telling me, and then I find out you spent three quarter of a million dollars buying it!" Clare said.

"It's an investment Clare, it just so happens that I'll be able to help out a friend as well. And that is all Stacy is, a friend, a friend who means a lot to the woman I love. The woman I would do anything to make happy." I said and hugged Clare.

"I'm sorry Dave, but sometimes I find it hard to believe how far we have come. And I have seen the way that you and Stacy are together, I know you fancy her." Clare was starting to get upset now, I was aware that this was how that argument had started, the one that ended with me hitting Clare and ultimately nearly killing myself in an accident.

"Clare of course I fancy her, she's a beautiful woman just like you. But the key difference is I don't love her like I love you." I gave her a reassuring hug, pulling her towards me so that I could kiss her and show her just how much I loved her.

We headed downtown to the furniture superstore; Clare had a very exact idea of what she wanted to be in the penthouse. I was happy to let her choose, I knew she would do a better job than I would.

I told Clare that I was feeling tired and was going to head back to the hotel. In fact, I was using this time to see Adrian to get him started on the ring I wanted him to make.

Adrian shook me by the hand when I got to his studio, he was obviously doing well for himself these days, when I last saw him he was working out of his garage at home.

Adrian was one of my most trusted friends and I knew he would not blab my story around the place. I told him the whole story, how Clare and I had got together everything.

Adrian was quite shocked, but he agreed to design the ring and make it, I had only one thing to put into the project, and that was the inscription that I wanted to run inside the ring. "la mia sorella il mio amante la mia vita "which translated means my sister, my lover, my life.

Adrian agreed he would have the ring ready in a couple of days, I was amazed at how quickly he had drawn some sketches to show me what he thought would be good for the design, together we adapted it and within a couple of hours we had the design.

I left and went back to the hotel, I was really feeling tired and as soon as I got back I went to bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

It was a couple of hours later that Clare returned from shopping, she joined me in bed and we just cuddled together and fell asleep together. It was late evening when we woke, I was feeling very hungry and I asked Clare if she wanted to go out for dinner. She did so I booked a table at Vitori one of the most expensive restaurants in the city, but also the best.

Over dinner, Clare told me that she had everything that we needed for the penthouse, and better still, it was all from stock and would be delivered the next day. I could tell she was not telling me everything so I quizzed her and she then told me that she had got a little carried away with some of the items she had bought.

When I asked her what she meant by "A little carried away." She told me that she had spent nearly $30k on furniture and bedding, but that didn't include the $7,000 plasma TV or the $3,500 stereo!

I was surprised that Clare had spent so much, but I was not annoyed, I was glad that she had finally come around to the idea. When she realised that I was not mad with her she brightened up to her usual bubbly personality.

The next day we went back to the penthouse nice and early to be ready for the delivery's that were due. I had agreed with Clare that once the penthouse was ready she would go and surprise Stacy at the house. She would tell her that I had not been well enough to travel but she had wanted to come and see her.

Clare would then tell Stacy about Spectrum house and how nice it was, but not tell her about the penthouse, she would then drag Stacy along to have a look at the building. And it would be drag, Stacy hated doing something just for the sake of it, she would see no benefit in looking at something as far as she was concerned she could never have.

I had agreed to Clare meeting Stacy alone, as I knew she would want to talk to her. She had not seen Stacy for nearly eight months now, and they had never been apart that long, I wasn't sure if they were still going to be lovers or if they would just revert to friends. I was still amazed that I had not realised that Stacy and Clare had been more than friends for sometime.

I didn't have any more time for thinking, the delivery arrived. I was amazed at the amount of stuff that was being brought into the penthouse; although I knew it would all match and fit in with the decoration, Clare had a skill for this sort of thing, she could easily make a living doing interior design.

It didn't take the delivery agent long to get everything into the penthouse, we just had to settle on the final positions of everything, again I bowed to Clare's superior knowledge on this kind of stuff. Before long the place looked fantastic, in fact it looked like it came straight of a magazine front cover,

"Wow Clare, this looks fantastic, you've done a brilliant job. I think you could do this for a living, you definitely have a skill for this type of thing." I said as we sat enjoying a cup of coffee.

"I enjoy it; I think I would be very happy if I could do this sort of thing everyday, especially if I were spending other people's money." Clare said with a grin.

Clare decided that she would rather get some rest and go and see Stacy a little later on, after all, we had spent most of the day re-arranging the furniture.

We went back to the hotel and I called Mom to let her know that we were ok and that Stacy would be moving out of the house in the next couple of days. Mom asked if I would speak to Frank and ask him to value the house and put it on the market for her. I said that I would go the next day.

Clare was fast asleep when I got to the bedroom; I stood in the doorway just watching her sleep. I was probably there for fifteen or twenty minutes without moving, I loved to watch Clare sleep.

When I woke up the bed was empty, I looked over to Clare's side of the bed, she had left a note.

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers
12