An Amazing Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Dave,

I have gone to surprise Stacy; we have a lot to catch up with so no need to hurry. Just make sure you get to the penthouse by eight.

Love Clare

P.S You had better be feeling fit, because we are going to fuck you senseless! "

It was now a little after 6pm so I got up and had a shower, feeling the hot water hit my skin was refreshing. I got to the penthouse at around 7:30 and got some drinks ready. I rang the local take away and ordered a Chinese banquet for later and sat back and watched the game on the plasma.

By the time the game had finished there was still no sign of the girls, it was after 9pm. The intercom buzzed, it was the take away.

I put the food in the oven so it would keep hot and called Clare's mobile. No answer, so I called Stacy's mobile, no answer.

What is taking them so long I wondered, realising that they were probably making up for lost time. I settled down for a long night, not thinking that they would not turn up.

When I woke the next morning, the TV was still blaring away and there was a horrible smell coming from the kitchen. I threw the remains of the food away, it was only then I realised the girls had not come home.

I tried Clare's and Stacy's mobiles again, still no answer. I called the old house number, just answer phone and finally I called Stacy's flat again no answer. Now I was worried, it wasn't like Clare to stay away without telling me or at least leaving a message on my mobile or something.

I called a cab and went over to the house, there was nobody there and Stacy's old beater of a car wasn't in the drive. OK they must have gone to the flat to sort the rest of Stacy's belongings, but when I got to the flat there was nobody there either and Stacy's neighbour said she had not seen Stacy for at least a month.

I didn't want to worry Mom so I rang Jane and asked her if she had heard from Clare, she had not.

Now I was getting worried, it was over twelve hours since I had seen Clare, and I could not get any answer from either mobile.

I decided to go back to the penthouse, if they were not there when I got back, I would have no option but to call the police, as much as I didn't want to draw attention to our situation there was no alternative.

When I got back to the penthouse, I could tell that someone was in, there was music playing and I could hear voices. I could also hear crying, a baby crying.

To be continued....

12