An Amazing Discovery Ch. 13

Story Info
Dave meets Stacy's Sister Lisa, and her baby.
3.8k words
4.66
48.1k
15

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has contacted me over the last few months enquiring about this story. I had to take some time out from writing this due to a house move and change of job, I'm sure you'll appreciate sometimes everyday life has to come first.

*

Now I was getting worried, it was over twelve hours since I had seen Clare, and I could not get any answer from either mobile.

I decided to go back to the penthouse, if they were not there when I got back, I would have no option but to call the police, as much as I didn't want to draw attention to our situation there was no alternative.

When I got back to the penthouse, I could tell that someone was in, there was music playing and I could hear voices. I could also hear crying, a baby crying.

Clare! , Stacy! Is that you? I was furious, where the hell had they been? Why had they not called? As I made my way through the penthouse towards the sounds Clare came from the bedroom and told me to be quite, they were trying to get the baby to sleep.

Baby! Who's baby! I shrieked.

"It's Lisa's baby, you know Stacy's sister. When I got to the house, Stacy was just leaving she had the call from the hospital to say Lisa was going into labour, we just dropped everything and left for the hospital." Clare said.

"I'm just glad you are both OK, I was worried sick when you didn't show up and I could not get hold of either of you." I replied.

"Dave, Oh it's brilliant to see you, you look fantastic." Stacy shrieked as she ran across the room and jumped into my arms. I nearly lost my balance, but soon regained my composure as Stacy proceeded to kiss me all over, followed by a very long, very wet passionate kiss.

"Stacy, for god's sake leave him alone, he's still recuperating from the accident." Clare said smacking Stacy on the arse.

"Hey, that hurt!" Stacy shrieked.

"Anyway it's a well known part of any recuperation." She added.

"What is? " Clare asked.

"Fucking my lover's brother of course!" Stacy replied with a grin.

As Stacy finished her statement there was a noise from the doorway, I looked up to see a beautiful blonde haired girl, who I did not recognize but correctly assumed to be Lisa, Stacy's younger sister.

"Good timing Lisa, I'd like you to meet Clare's brother, Dave." Stacy said as she guided Lisa into the room towards me.

"Err, Hi Dave pleased to meet you." Lisa replied, looking rather embarrassed.

I didn't know until today that Stacy had a sister. Lisa was Stacy's younger sister and had only just turned eighteen. She had short blonde hair, that to me look's natural.

Lisa is certainly a natural beauty, especially considering that she had given birth less than 48hrs earlier; her breasts are gorgeous big round globes with very small but pert nipples, which were showing through the T-Shirt she was wearing.

It suddenly dawned on me that I didn't know what Lisa had had, a boy or a girl?

"She gave birth to a beautiful healthy little girl, Phoebe Louise who weighed in at 7lb 3oz's" Stacy said with pride.

"We thought it would be better for Lisa to stay here with us for a few days, our parent's are not at all happy with the pregnancy." Stacy said.

Clare suddenly had a huge grin on her face, when I asked what was up she dragged me into the other room.

"I haven't told Stacy about this place yet; she has no idea she's going to be living here." Clare's statement gave me an idea, I filled Clare in on the details and we went back into the family room.

"Stacy, I know the timing for this is not great, but there's no point putting it off." I started.

Stacy looked worried, obviously having no idea what was coming next.

"The main reason Clare and I are here is to arrange the sale of the house for mum, she needs the money to purchase a home out west."

Stacy's face dropped, I thought she was going to cry.

"Maybe this could be a good thing." I carried on; Clare was really struggling to keep her face straight, so she ran out of the room as if she was crying.

"I'm sorry Stacy, but we need you to move out of the house by the end of the week." As I finished my statement Stacy did start to cry, Lisa just looked stunned.

"Dave, I can't believe you are doing this to me, especially now I have Lisa and Phoebe to look after, my parents will not have Lisa back unless she put's Phoebe up for adoption." Stacy sobbed.

"Come on Stacy, you don't think I would see you on the streets do you?" I said, calling Clare.

Stacy looked up now even more confused.

Clare came back into the room holding some keys wrapped with ribbon.

"We thought you might like to live here!" Clare said.

"What! You're kidding me! I can't fucking believe you two; I should kick your ass's around the room. "Stacy screamed.

"I would as well, but I love you both too much." As Stacy said that she hugged Clare and I and gave each of us a very passionate kiss, much to Lisa's surprise.

"Oh my god, you're fucking both of them aren't you!" Lisa said.

The look of surprise on Lisa's face was priceless. Stacy went over to Lisa and gave her a hug.

"Yes babe, I am fucking both Clare and Dave. But you should also know that Clare and Dave are lovers." Stacy said in a matter of fact way.

"But Dave's your brother!" Lisa said to Clare.

"Yes Lisa, he is my brother; but he is also my lover. I have never loved anyone as much as I love Dave." Clare replied.

"Just wait until you know them both Lisa, you will never meet a couple who love each other as much, even Jennifer their mother is ok with their relationship." Stacy said.

Just then Phoebe must have decided that she wasn't getting enough attention as she started to scream the house down. Lisa went to take care of her, saying that she was due for another feed.

It was only then that I realized that I was starving; I had not eaten for ages and was starting to feel queasy with it.

"Is anyone else feeling hungry? " I asked, "Because I'm absolutely starving."

"Now you mention it, I'm hungry too!" Stacy said.

"Right then I'll get cracking on a meal, Chicken OK?" Clare asked.

I told Stacy and Clare that I was going to have a chat with Lisa; I wanted to make sure she was ok. Whilst I'm happy with the relationship that Stacy, Clare and I have I wanted to make sure Lisa wasn't going to go around telling everyone.

I don't know why I hadn't realized it before, but as I entered the bedroom that Lisa was using I soon spotted that she was breast feeding Phoebe. She obviously had not been expecting any company because she had completely removed her T-Shirt to enable Phoebe to feed.

As I walked into the room, Lisa looked up and was a little surprised to see me standing there, but she made no effort to cover herself. She didn't even seem to be embarrassed, that role was already taken, by me.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I didn't realize you were breast feeding, I'll leave you to it." I stumbled.

"No, Dave it's ok come in." Lisa replied.

"Did you want to speak to me?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I wanted to explain how things are between me and Clare and your sister." I said.

"It's none of my business" Lisa said.

"I disagree Lisa, Stacy is your sister, and at least for the time being you will be living here with her. I think you deserve to know everything." I replied.

I continued to tell Lisa everything, how I had saved Clare from Brad, about my father dying the crash everything. Lisa sat there listening, all the time little Phoebe busily feeding from her mother's bosom. Lisa's interest peaked a little when I told her how Clare had introduced me to Stacy in the shop.

"Wow, Dave that is some story, I can tell that you love Clare deeply. I could only wish that Phoebe's father had shown half as much interest." Lisa said with a distant look in her eyes.

"Tell me, do you love Stacy too? " Lisa asked; I'm sure I saw a sparkle in her eye when she asked.

"Yes, Lisa I do love Stacy, very much." I replied honestly.

"I'm glad to hear it." Stacy said as she walked through the door.

"It's rude to eavesdrop." I said.

"Well you've been in here so long; I thought you might be trying to seduce my younger sister." Stacy said with a grin.

"Well even if I were, would you mind? She is very beautiful just like you." I replied.

"No I wouldn't mind, so long as you don't ignore me. I'm not sure Clare would be so cool with it though. You with a gorgeous young big titty woman." Stacy was running her hand along my thigh and I was responding in the only way I knew how, with a big erection!

"Excuse me, you two! I am actually here in the room you know." Lisa said.

"Sorry Lisa, we tend to get a little carried away when we get together." I said.

"So I see; I also see part of what Stacy see's in you." Lisa said with a grin. As she said it she ran her hand up my thigh across my groin and settled on my erection, she then proceeded to rub it through my trousers.

I was shocked by Lisa's forwardness, not knowing how to respond in front of Stacy I just got up and went to the kitchen to see how Clare was getting on with dinner.

When I entered the kitchen Clare was at one of the counter's with her back to me, she was preparing the vegetables for dinner.

My cock was still painfully hard; I snuck up behind Clare and put my arms around her waist. As we cuddled I pressed my hardness into her ass, grinding my hips up and down her butt cheeks.

"We can't, not now, not here" Clare breathed, as I thrust against her yet again.

"Oh yes we can, and we are going to right here, right now." I replied.

As I said this I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh, lifting her skirt as I did. She was soaking; her little white panties were drenched.

I ran my finger up around the front of her abdomen, and massaged little circles as I worked lower to the band of her pants.

Clare was getting into it now, pushing herself back into me as I thrust, this was driving me wild.

My fingers ran down to her hot soaking snatch, I rubbed her up and down, her clit was hard and I flicked it between my thumb and finger. I thought Clare was going to pass out; she seemed to really like this so I continued for a couple of minutes until she came with a hard shudder.

"Fuck I need it NOW." Clare said as she caught her breath.

"What Clare, what do you NEED?" I said

"Stop playing with me and get that dick of yours into my cunt right NOW" Clare said. I had never heard Clare use such language; this just turned me on even more.

I grabbed Clare's pants and pulled on them, she helped me get them off. I lifted her skirt over her arse; there was the most beautiful sight.

Clare's bare pussy. Soaking wet with her juices running down her thighs, I lowered myself slightly and thrust my cock into her snatch. Clare greedily pushed back onto me as I thrust into her; we made a loud slapping noise as we continued to fuck. The chicken cooking was not the only smell coming from the kitchen, I could smell Clare's sex her musk, and it drove me harder and faster until I could hold it no longer. With one last powerful lunge I filled Clare with a massive load of cum, I couldn't stop spurt after spurt, and so much it was running out of Clare's cunt and down her thigh's.

"Wow you two that was hot!" Stacy said as she walked up to us, she had been watching from the doorway.

Without any further talk she pulled me away from Clare, my fast shrinking cock made a plopping noise as it was released from Clare.

Stacy wasted no time; she dropped to her knees and continued to suck my now limp cock into her mouth, clearing all of Clare's juices from me. It didn't take long for me to become hard again; Stacy had always been expert at this.

Stacy stood up and told Clare to jump up onto the counter, Clare did so without a word, obviously knowing what Stacy wanted, she spread her legs and lent her head back.

Stacy unbuttoned her dress and let it drop to the floor, revealing to me and Clare that she was not wearing underwear.

Clare took Stacy in her arms and kissed her, working down her neck to her breast; Clare knew that Stacy loves having her breast played with. Meanwhile Stacy has started working her way down to Clare's pussy.

As Stacy started licking Clare's pussy she pushed her arse out towards me, I ran my hands over her but cheeks and pulled them apart, I then proceeded to lick Stacy from her brown star all the way to her clit and back again. I continued with this and gradually worked first one then a second finger into Stacy's pussy.

Clare was in heaven, Stacy was driving her mad, as a result Clare was making a fair bit of noise, but this was simply driving me and Stacy harder.

Stacy's pussy was soaking; I was having no difficulty now with three fingers up. She was so wet that I was easily able to slide my cock up into her, to her credit Stacy did not miss a beat she simply started pushing back into my thrusts.

It was going to take me quite a while to cum this time, so soon after the hot fast fuck with Clare. I decided to spice it up a little; my fingers were still coated with Stacy's love juice. So I gently pressed one against her asshole, I met little resistance and entered her to the knuckle in one move, quickly followed by a second and third finger.

This attention was driving Stacy wild; I could feel my fingers up her arse on every stroke. I had fucked Clare's arse but never Stacy's, this was going to be my chance I quickly removed my fingers and replaced them with my cock.

Stacy immediately stood up, which had the result of forcing me further up her arse.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She screamed.

"Butt fucking you." I simply responded.

"Oh Stacy, relax you'll love it trust me." Clare chimed in, with that she dropped off the counter onto her knees and started to lick and suck at Stacy's sopping cunt.

With Clare's ministrations Stacy very quickly relaxed and started to push against me, I took that as my signal to carry on; slowly I pulled away and then thrust back. Stacy's arse was even tighter than Clare's had been; the sensation was amazing; I knew that I would not last very long.

It wasn't long before Clare brought Stacy off, her entire body stiffened as her orgasm hit her; she stopped breathing for what felt like an age. I could feel my orgasm was close and I said so.

Clare immediately shoved a finger up my arse, no warning just straight up, this invasion made me cum instantly; it was amazing and was easily the hardest orgasm I had ever experienced.

We all slumped to the floor and cuddled each other; it felt like an eternity since all three of us had been together. Stacy spoke first "Fuck me, that was intense, I've really missed you two."

Clare and I said at the same time "Us too, it's been too long,"

"Have you three finally finished, because I'm starving and the chicken is ready." It was Lisa; she had obviously heard all the commotion although I don't know how much she saw.

"Err, yes we have, I guess we should hit the shower and clean up before dinner." Stacy said.

"You two go get a shower; I'll get the table sorted then grab one myself." I said.

Clare gave Stacy a hug and led her off to the master bath.

"That was hot," Lisa said. Her comment caught me off guard.

"What was?" I asked,

"Der! You three fucking each other, and especially you sticking that nice hard cock of yours up Stacy's arse" Lisa face was flushed as she replied.

"I'm sorry we should not have been so careless, you weren't meant to see that." I replied somewhat awkwardly.

"That's ok, just so long as you take it easy when you fuck my arse." Lisa said with a grin.

"We'll have to see about that," I said.

"I'm done with the table. I'm gonna grab a shower."

As I walked to the guest room to use the en suite bathroom Stacy came out of the master bedroom, just wearing a robe.

"Come in here." I said grabbing Stacy.

"I've only just had a shower, and I don't need another." Stacy laughed.

Stacy could see I wasn't laughing, so she stopped, asking what was wrong. I told her about Lisa and what she had said.

Stacy just started laughing again.

"Cut it out." I said "It's not funny, what am I going to do." I continued.

"Well that's rather simple dear Dave. Fuck her!" Stacy replied.

"Fuck who?" Clare asked as she came into the room. Oh here we go I thought.

"My sister, that's who, she wants Dave to fuck her up the arse after seeing him do me." Stacy said.

"She has good taste." Clare said with a smirk.

I couldn't believe my ears, both Stacy and Clare seemed cool with me fucking Lisa, even Lisa seemed cool with the idea. I was still unsure, after all Lisa is a lot younger and she's only just given birth to her daughter. God she must be a horny little minx.

As I thought all this my dick was responding again.

"For god's sake Dave, you must have had enough this afternoon. Go get that shower, you best make it a cold one." Clare laughed.

Stacy said "Dinner in five minutes, I wouldn't be late if I were you or there will be nothing left."

I got the shower and stripped off, getting into the shower the cold water jets hit me and immediately I felt refreshed, as the water cascaded over my body my mind ran over the events of the day. Firstly little baby Phoebe, what a surprise she had been when I arrived and then seeing Stacy again. I realized to some people my life would seem strange, but I could not believe how happy I now felt.

Once I finished the shower I put on a pair of shorts and a T-Shirt, and joined the ladies for dinner, we had the roast chicken, but unfortunately the vegetables were not edible, so we had some good bread instead and had sandwiches.

After dinner we sat and watched a movie on the large plasma screen TV. I was sat on the large couch, Stacy one side and Clare the other. They both cuddled up to me.

Lisa brought Phoebe into the room as she needed to feed her, but did not want to miss the movie either. Stacy admonished her saying she should not be walking around the penthouse topless.

Lisa simply ignored Stacy, turned to me and thrust her chest forward saying "Dave likes my tits don't you Dave?"

Without warning Lisa came over to the couch, pushed Stacy out of the way and sat down next to me. I sat transfixed as Phoebe feed from her mother's breast.

I could not resist, there was a spare breast and I dropped my mouth to Lisa bare breast and suckled on her nipple. It took me a little while but I was soon drinking pure mother's milk from Lisa.

Lisa was sighing, her breathing was becoming shallow, could she really orgasm just by breast feeding? The answer was a definite yes; her whole being shuddered as her orgasm overcame her.

"Oh my god, hold Phoebe for me I think I'm going to pass out." With that Lisa passed little Phoebe over.

I was overcome with emotion, with what might have been had Clare not lost our baby, I started to cry my eyes out I could not stop. Clare sensed what was wrong and just held me, it was one of the most amazing moments of my life and just re-enforced how much I wanted to have children with Clare.

I could not believe how perfect this little person in my arms, her eyes wide and looking everywhere, her little fingers grabbing mine and holding really tight.

Then all of a sudden, I was aware something was not right. Phoebe was pulling a face and the air was definitely not as fresh as it should have been. Oh no her nappy needs changing I thought.

I sneakily tried to hand her over to Clare.

"Oh no you don't mister. Just because her nappy needs changing. Go get it done you wimp." She said with a smile.

"But I don't know how, I've never changed a nappy in my life." I replied somewhat panicked.

"Neither have we!" Both Clare and Stacy answered in union.

Lisa was going to be no help -- she was fast asleep.

Even if I do say so myself I managed OK for a first timer, little Phoebe had a smile on her face again so she was happy. Although the bathroom looked like a bomb had hit it, there was talc and wipes and all kinds of stuff everywhere. Clare laughed like mad when she saw me, there was nearly more talc over me.

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers
12