An Amazing Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

As he extended his arm to help her off the last step, Randy said "Michelle, you look great. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight." She beamed a smile at her date which signaled that, on some level at least, she felt the same way. Off they went to the dance.

The two teenagers spoke comfortably on their way to the school gym, where the dance was to be held. Once stopped in the parking lot, Randy turned to his date and said, "Michelle, I have a couple of things I'd like you to do tonight. First, I have no problem if you want to dance with your girlfriends, or hang out with them, but whenever there's a slow dance I want you to look for me and dance with me and me alone. We'll do some fast ones too. If any other guys ask you to dance say 'no thank you, I have a boyfriend.' What I'm saying is that as of now you will think of me as your boyfriend. You're happy. We're happy."

He got out of the driver's side and then walked around to open the door for his date. When she stepped out she took Randy's arm, gave it a gentle squeeze, and then held on to it as they walked towards the gym. They could hear The Beatles singing "Eight Days a Week."

Once inside, Randy said, "I'll get us some punch." Michelle made herself comfortable talking with two of her girlfriends and their dates. He hoisted two Dixie cups full of Hawaiian Punch as the music changed to "Heart of Stone," by the Rolling Stones. As he turned there was Michelle.

"Why don't we wait on the punch, Randy? I want to dance."

"Great idea, Michelle," he said. "Let's go."

Once on the dance floor, the young couple "assumed the position" and began to sway back and forth to the music as they got used to each other. At first, they were content to make awkward contact, but as the song continued Randy drew her closer and Michelle put her head on his shoulder until the end of the dance. This pattern continued until the final dance of the night, "It's Over" by Roy Orbison. As Randy drew his beautiful date closer, thoroughly enjoying the moment, he felt his penis hardening. He could compel others to do his bidding, but he could not command his own hormones. He was turned on.

He concentrated on reading his date's mind and found that he could. It was easy, almost effortless. As they continued to dance the final dance of the night Randy was surprised to learn that not only was Michelle aware of his erection, but she was curious and turned on a bit as well. Randy pulled her closer so that there was no doubt about the matter.

This was the moment. This was the feeling. This was the girl. Randy leaned over and whispered in Michelle's ear. "Michelle, have you enjoyed tonight?"

"Yes, Randy," she whispered. "This has been dreamy. I wish it wouldn't end."

"Michelle," Randy said, "when we leave the gym and get into the car, you will slide over and kiss me. Then you will suggest we go to Prospect Point." "PP," as the kids called it was a well-known lover's lane, less than fifteen minutes from the gym. It would be crowded tonight for sure.

As soon as Randy had shut her door, Michelle scooted over towards the driver's side of the bench seat. As got in on the driver's side and shut his own door, Michelle put her arms around Randy's neck and kissed him. It was a perfect teenage kiss, neither too short nor too awkwardly long. He kissed her in return. "Randy," cooed Michelle, "let's go to PP."

"Sure," Randy said as he turned over the station wagon's motor and slowly drove out of the parking lot. Randy quickly mastered the art of driving with a girl under one arm and before long they were at Prospect Point, backing the enormous car behind some bushes. They would not be disturbed.

The teens were alone with lots of time until the 2AM curfew. Randy and Michelle made out furiously for ten minutes or so. When they came up for air, Randy said "I really like you, Michelle. That's the truth. You're not only beautiful, but you're smart and lots of fun to be with. That's the truth too. Be truthful with me; would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Randy had commanded her to tell the truth. Michelle looked up into her date's eyes and spoke. "Yes, Randy, I would. Ever since you and I became lab partners I've gotten to know you better. You're not like other guys. You're funny, but not a clown. You're kinda cute and you're a great kisser." He leaned in to kiss his beautiful companion. Puppy love was everything they had both wanted it to be.

...and more. All that heavy petting had re-energized Randy's cock. It was stiff again and it wasn't showing any signs of going away. Driven by the urgency under his khakis, Randy slowly moved his right hand from her mohair covered shoulder until he could feel her bra underneath the soft sweater. There was no protest from Michelle who was busy responding to Randy's tongue, which was in her mouth in the midst of a long French kiss. His hand moved again to fully cup her breast. He squeezed gently, and then with a little more force. Squeezing became kneading. Their mouths parted and Randy said "I want you to unhook and then remove your bra, but leave the sweater on, Michelle."

Michelle's hands went to the back of her sweater and after a few seconds of gyration, the bra was gone. Randy then reached out and felt her breast a second time. With the rigid restraining brassiere absent the sensation was entirely different and much more exciting. Her beautiful tit was soft and pliant, but retained its firmness when he released it. The layer of mohair separating flesh from flesh only served to heighten the experience. Michelle was clearly enjoying the experience as well; tiny whimpers and moans of newly discovered pleasure eased their way out of her mouth.

Michelle's hand moved ever lower until she felt Randy's cock through his pants. He jerked with a start when he felt her touch. Instantly Michelle withdrew her hand and sat up. "I'm sorry, Randy," she said. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Leaning over to give the brown-tressed beauty a re-assuring kiss he said "Michelle that didn't hurt me. It's just the opposite. It felt amazing. Please touch me again." Wordlessly, Michelle complied as she reached down and began stroking the bulge in Randy's pants gently and methodically. Randy was paralyzed with pleasure. He had, of course, masturbated all through high school, but this was something very different. The most beautiful girl in the school was jerking him off through his pants. "Oh, Michelle," he murmured, "you have no idea how good this feels."

"I think I do, Randy" she said as she slowly spread he legs in a clear invitation for Randy to take third base without a throw. Taking Randy's hand with her free hand Michelle reached down and placed his hand on her knee. Looking straight into Randy's eyes and sporting a coquettish half-smile the teen beauty guided his hand slowly, like a Ouija board shuttle, higher and higher following her inner thigh upwards until he could feel her cotton panties. They were damp.

"Michelle," said Randy, "let's get into the back seat. We need more room." He chuckled and smiled. Michelle responded with another French kiss. In thirty seconds they were in the back seat. Randy reached behind the back seat into the "way back," as his aunt called the space behind the back seat, and retrieved two pillows which he had pre-positioned for just this eventuality. He laid down squishing himself into the seat with his head on a pillow and motioned for Michelle to straddle him on the back seat. She did and then leaned down to kiss him, adjusting her position for maximum comfort. Again, their kiss was special as only teen kisses can be.

Randy's hands grasped her waist and then worked their way up, inside her sweater until he held one of her very well-developed breasts in each hand. Michelle shook quietly, but made no attempt to get away. Why would she? She had already allowed him to feel her up. The sensations that Randy's touch was sending throughout her body were new and wonderful. She did not want them to end.

For his part, Randy was busy experiencing every teenage boy's fantasy. The feel of her supple breasts was driving him wild. He felt for her nipples, which were both erect and substantial, giving each a tiny squeeze. Michelle moaned. Using his forearms to spread her sweater and then lift it Michelle's tits came into view. In a heartbeat Randy was kissing and licking both. Michelle moaned again, but kept up her slow, smooth stroking of the bulge in Randy's pants.

After a few minutes, Randy realized that he was approaching an important boundary. Michelle was totally under his influence. He could command her to have sex with him. He could take her virginity any time he wished, but he knew that that bridge could not be un-crossed and he did have genuine feelings for Michelle. Just because he had the power to compel her to do his bidding, did not mean that he should. There would be no intercourse tonight.

Randy probed her mind looking for her true feelings. What he sensed was a mirror image of his own. Michelle was soaking in every new sensation, loving his gentle touch and kisses. He felt her curiosity. He knew that she wanted to explore his body every bit as much as he wanted access to hers. "Michelle," he said, "I need you to touch me. Unzip my pants."

Immediately, Michelle stopped stroking the bulge in his pants and reached for his zipper. It was not easy to unzip his fly. His bulging cock put significant pressure on the mechanism from beneath. Eventually, Michelle managed the necessary leverage and the familiar sound of a zipper retreating echoed inside the car. The head of Randy's cock poked up through the slit in his boxers and through the space created by the open zipper, now stopped at the bottom of its run. Randy shifted his hips and adjusted his underpants a bit until his cock stood up straight. Michelle was mesmerized. She'd paid attention in health class and had seen a number of diagrams of male anatomy, but this was the real thing. Randy's penis was unremarkable as men's cocks ran, neither small nor large, but its girth was a little above average.

None of those details mattered to the beautiful brunette. Her experience with male genitalia was limited to a sample size of one and she was staring at it. Hesitatingly she reached out to touch it. The moment her hand wrapped itself around Randy's erection Randy jerked again, but this time he grabbed Michelle's hand before she could pull it away.

Randy pleaded. "No, Michelle, please don't stop. It doesn't hurt. This is amazing." Michelle nervously resumed her stroking motion. She could see the dab of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. Randy leaned on his elbows and watched his date while she explored his manhood. "Just be gentle, Michelle," he said. "Remember, there's no lubrication."

"Did you bring any, Randy?"

"Actually, I'm making some right now, he replied. Do you see that little bead of moisture on the tip? Touch it and rub it between your fingers." Michelle complied.

"You're right; it is slippery but I don't think it's gonna be enough," she replied with a smile. On a whim, she touched her fingers to her lips. "It's a little salty, but not awful tasting."

"Try kissing it and then sucking it, but be gentle. It's very sensitive."

"I know, Randy," she said as she shifted position and bent to the task. Michelle pursed her lips as she guided Randy's erection into position. She gave the tip a tiny exploratory kiss and, other than the distinctly salty taste of the small amount of pre-cum which kept oozing from the tip, she could detect no distinct taste or odor which would deter her from further exploration. Michelle was deliberate as she drew more and more of Randy's cock into her mouth, gently sucking and coating his cock with her saliva. Grasping Randy's cock at the base she added a gentle up and down stroke to match her oral motion. It was all Randy could do to keep from blasting his load right there and then..

He had to pull out. Michelle looked up at him and said, "Am I doing it wrong, Randy? Why did you stop?"

"Oh no, Michelle, he replied, "this feels unbelievable, but it's barely midnight and I'm not in any hurry. I want tonight to last, don't you?"

The beautiful teen looked into her date's eyes and said "Randy, this has been an amazing night. You are an amazing boyfriend. My head is swimming. I feel safe and protected with you. Please let's not go home until we absolutely have to."

"How about we let me play with you for a while?" asked Randy who was glowing inside from his beautiful date's praise. The couple shifted in the spacious back seat until they were lying next to each other, face to face. Immediately the kissing resumed in earnest. Randy reached up with his right hand and squeezed her breast through the soft sweater before moving down to her pleated skirt. Once he felt the transition from her soft woolen skirt to her knees, he reversed direction as his hand slowly crept up her thigh towards her panties. Her legs parted ever so slightly, a sure sign that she wanted him to continue.

Michelle felt the soft pressure on her thigh as Randy paused to gently squeeze her soft but muscular flesh before continuing his motion towards her panties. The closer his hand came to her panty line the more excited Michelle became. It was like a sexual electric current which caused her to tense up the closer Randy came to the top of her leg. Randy paused and whispered in Michelle's ear. "Do you want me to stop, Michelle, because if you do, I will."

Her response was immediate and somewhat breathlessly whispered. "No, Randy, I want to feel your touch 'down there.' I'm getting goosebumps. I'm wet. I've never felt anything like this."

Randy resumed his slow ascent. When he could feel the nylons end and wet cotton panties begin he slowly covered her mound with his hand and began to knead her pussy ever so gently. Michelle moaned again and thrust her hips upward to match Randy's passion. Placing his free hand behind her head, he drew her lips to his own in the most passionate kiss of the night. A softer one followed immediately. Randy released Michelle's head and moved his hand to her breast, lifting her sweater until her naked breast eased onto his open hand.

Randy slid his index finger under her panties, feeling her pubic hair and then the outer region of her sex. Again, Michelle's hips rose to meet his gentle touch. One by one Randy's fingers slid under her panties until his hand covered her pubic mound. He spent time fingering the terrain. Each flap of skin was undiscovered country. One by one he separated the lips of her pussy with his fingers until he reached the vulva. It was all he could do to keep from sticking his fingers all the way into her pussy, but he had already decided that she would remain inviolate so he contented himself with flicking his fingers back and forth.

Michelle had touched herself before in the privacy of her own bedroom, but she had never felt like this. Playing with herself was one thing, but having someone else do it was a completely different experience. Slowly her hand descended until it was on top of Randy's. Gently guiding his fingers around her moist sex she led him to her most sensitive spot. Randy could feet the rigid nub, engorged and inviting. As he slowly diddled his date's clit, Michelle responded with an increase in her hip movements. She sighed and moaned. "Oh, Randy, that's it," she panted. Keep doing what you're doing. Please don't stop."

Randy saw his date's reaction and began to increase the pace at which his finger rubbed her clit. He leaned over and sucked on her perfect nipple, slowly at first, but then with more force. He got her nipple between his teeth and nibbled, ever so gently. Michelle began to shake from the dual assault. Her breathing became shallower and more rapid. "Oh, oh, OH!" she shouted as her body convulsed in orgasm. Randy released her tit and withdrew his hand from her panties. He held her tightly as she continued to shudder from one "aftershock" to another. She was spent. The two teens cuddled affectionately.

After a few minutes Michelle spoke. "Randy, that was unbelievable. I have never felt anything so wonderful. I'm exhausted."

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he said quietly, intimately.

Feeling for his still erect cock, she said "what do I do now?" It took all of his will to prevent him from ordering her to take off her panties and submitting to his rigid penis. He knew that she would comply, possibly without a command. He was curious as to how she really felt, so he asked.

"Michelle," he whispered, "tell me the truth. Do you want to have sex; I mean real sex?"

"Honestly, Randy," she whispered, "What I want is to please you. If you want it, then I want it."

He took a few moments to let her answer soak in before he replied. "Michelle," he said, "I really like you. This has been the coolest night of my life, but I want to make sure that before we have sex, that it's what you want. I respect you; let's wait."

"But your cock is so hard, Randy. Don't you want to get off? I could suck on it until you come. I want to."

"I have a better idea," said Randy as he drew her face towards his for another deep kiss. Take off your sweater."

Michelle lifted her sweater over her head. Randy just stared at her breasts. Every guy in the whole school would give just about anything to change places with him at this moment, he thought to himself. "Michelle," he said as he fluffed both pillows and pushed them up against the door. "Lie back and get comfortable." Michelle did as she was told and before long Randy said "Now take your hands and push your breasts together." Michelle's hands created excellent cleavage. "Very sexy," he said. Michelle giggled.

After taking a moment to remove his pants and undershorts Randy reached down inside Michelle's panties and coated his fingers with as much of her natural moisture as he could. Reaching for his cock he spread her precious fluid all along the base of his cock. After repeating the process twice he crept up to straddle Michelle's chest, using his knees as balance points. Slowly he lowered his cock until it pressed between the beautiful brunette's cleavage. Using one hand to keep his penis buried deep between her magnificent white tits and the other to reach back and play with her pussy, Randy began thrusting his cock back and forth.

Michelle was excited by the sight of the tip of Randy's cock peeking out from her cleavage and then retreating, as if into a cave or a shell, back into hiding. For Randy, who had never, of course, done anything like this before, the motion was natural and instinctual. Back and forth, back and forth, he moved, hips thrusting and then returning to their starting position as he mimicked intercourse with his beautiful date's breasts.

For her part, once Michelle realized what Randy was trying to do she did everything she could to heighten the experience for him. She applied just the right amount of pressure to his cock by hunching her breasts together. Her hips resumed movement as she synchronized their motion with his. She could feel her body re-priming itself. Slowly, without losing their grip, her hands re-positioned themselves so she could use her thumbs and forefingers to play with her nipples, which were dark and erect -very sensitive to her touch.

"Ooh, this feels good. Randy, how is it for you?" she asked.

"Fantastic!" he said without missing a beat. "You are sooo incredibly beautiful, Michelle."

Randy continued to pump as his pace slowly increased. Clearly, he was approaching climax. Michelle could sense it as well. She pinched her nipples to heighten her own sensation until, with a grunt, Randy undertook his final forward thrust. Michelle was focused on his peek-a-boo penis. As it emerged from her cleavage for the last time a blast of white cum shot straight into her face. She released her hands and her tits spread out to either side. Randy grabbed his cock and, stroking it furiously followed up the initial release with three more in quick succession. Michelle sputtered as she raised her left hand to wipe the goo from her face.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers