An American Angel from Heaven

Story Info
A real fantasy - name changed but he knows who he is...
2.8k words
4.02
7.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been visiting America for the first time. As an English girl, I find the sheer size of the place overwhelming. My friend Sarah and I have been travelling around for the past couple of weeks, but have been in Texas now for three days. The reason for this slight delay in our travels is because Sarah has met a guy. Yep, this means that yet again I am alone and having to entertain myself.

I decided this morning to pack myself some lunch and take myself off for a walk for the day. There is a large lake nearby, and I envisaged having a gentle walk, stopping somewhere with a nice view for lunch, then strolling back to the hotel. My day did not go according to plan. It is evening now, and Sarah is yet to return to the hotel. I am sitting in the fading light feeling a little dizzy and overwhelmed as I recall my walk today...

I had set off in blazing sunshine in shorts and a t-shirt with plenty of sunscreen as I am fair-skinned. Whilst I do gradually tan, I have to be careful not to burn. I walked at an easy pace for a good two hours before noticing that the sky was beginning to darken. I paused, wondering whether to turn back or try and find shelter. It turned out that I didn't have a choice as literally within minutes the heavens opened and I found myself drenched! What a fool I felt. I really should have checked the weather forecast before setting out!

I headed in a hurry towards a large tree to sit against to get at least some shelter. Because I was so focussed on getting to the tree, I wasn't paying proper attention to where I was putting my feet, tripped and fell, wrenching my left ankle. I cried out in pain, but dragged myself to sit against the tree, now wet, muddy and tearful. I pulled my shoe off to inspect my ankle and found that it felt bruised and sore, but nothing appeared to be broken.

Half an hour later when a man also dashed towards the tree seeking shelter, I was a sorry sight. Cold, wet, shivering and forlorn. I didn't look at him, feeling embarrassed and rather unattractive and small. When he did speak to me therefore, I was forced to look up from my misery and acknowledge him.

"Darling, you look cold," he drawled in a thick American accent. "Let me put my jacket around you."

"But I will make your jacket damp and then you will be cold," I replied.

"An English girl?" he questioned and I nodded in response.

"Speak again," he asked. "I want to hear that lovely accent."

I looked up properly for the first time, and found that he was smiling at me. Despite my predicament, I couldn't help but smile back. He had short brown hair and naughty green twinkling eyes. Did I detect mischief in them?

"I fell and hurt my ankle," I explained. A large bruise was beginning to become visible.

"You are shivering and hurt," he said with concern etched across his face.

He placed a large but gentle hand on my sore ankle. "You need protecting. Would you like me to protect you?" he asked.

I looked at him once more and had a sudden urge to kiss him. I stopped myself, but he must have sensed something because he leaned closer, and pushed a strand of damp hair away from my face. This gesture was so tender that I once more had to fight not to just fall into his arms. He was a stranger after all!

"You need to get these wet clothes off," he explained, "or you will become ill."

Amazingly and uncharacteristically, whilst looking into those green eyes, I raised both arms in readiness for my t-shirt to be peeled off. I let him remove my t-shirt, and sat patiently whilst he unhooked my bra. I shivered again as he looked at my small cold breasts. I have small nipples, and they had shrunk with the cold. I let out a gasp as he put his warm mouth over first one then the other, whilst undoing my shorts at the same time...

I realised that I wanted this man, this stranger. I felt hungry for him, and knew that I would already be very, very wet. I raised my hips to allow him to remove my shorts and knickers in one swift movement, and then lay there naked enjoying him looking at me. There is something extremely erotic about being vulnerable and naked with a strong fully clothed man.

I shivered again, this time with excitement as well as cold. He opened his jacket, and pulled me towards his body, wrapping the jacket around both of us, and held me tightly giving me his body warmth. I am only little, and felt very small lying naked in this lovely man's arms.

Gradually I felt myself begin to warm against the man's body, and I found that I had stopped shivering. My face was pressed against his firm t-shirt covered chest. I spoke without moving my head to look at him.

"Did you like what you saw?" I whispered.

He did not reply, but pushed the lower half of his body against mine. He did not need to reply. The firmness that was apparent said it all.

"Are you warm enough now?" he enquired.

"I am, thank you," I returned.

Very slowly and carefully, he relaxed his arms, opened the jacket once more and uncovered me. I rolled onto my back and pulled my knees into a half-sitting position, then looked at him. He leaned over to kiss me softly. He kissed me again slowly and passionately, tongues touching and began to stroke my stomach. The kiss continued, the stroking continued, and I longed for these strokes to go a little lower. I arched my hips towards his hand and my legs opened spontaneously, willing him to touch me.

There was a pause...I held my breath. I sensed his hand moving lower, this time to my inner thighs. I let out an audible moan of desire and frustration. He silenced me with yet another long soft kiss.

I shuddered with pleasure as his fingers just brushed my small strip of pubic hair, teasing me mercilessly. After another short pause, he began stroking my 'little moustache', fingers hardly even touching. I knew I would be so wet now that he could do anything he wanted with me, yet the teasing strokes just continued...

At last he brushed my clit just once. The sensation made me gasp! He silenced me once more with another kiss, then touched me again with just one finger, smearing my own juices over my little bud. He engaged a soft circular motion, just outlining the area, then at intervals running his finger over my clit. The stroking was so gentle, so slow and so sensual that I knew I would not be able to hold back. My whole pussy was swollen with longing as his finger continued its journey. I could feel my orgasm building, sweet, sweet like honey, spread my legs wider, arched my back and then screamed out in pleasure as the orgasm broke in waves over my whole body. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the ripples of sensation flowing through me...

When I opened my eyes once more, he was smiling at me.

"That was nice," he whispered. "What shall we do next?"

"I know what I am going to do next," I replied, turning to face the man and looking him in the eye. "What is your name?"

"James," he said.

"Hello James," I whispered, and kissed his forehead softly, then his nose, then lightly on the lips. I buried my face in his neck, and began to stroke his arms from wrist to shoulder, just letting my hands begin to explore under the short sleeves of his t-shirt. He struggled to a sitting position once more against the tree, and I sat on his lap facing him.

I kissed his neck slowly, and let my hands slide underneath his t-shirt. His stomach and chest were just very slightly furry, and I enjoyed running my hands over his skin whilst listening to his breathing rate increase, and nuzzling his neck. His hands reached around me and settled firmly on my bottom.

"Darling, I cannot go slowly this time," he gasped. "I need to fuck you right now!"

"You will have to wait," I replied, lifting his t-shirt and gently biting each of his nipples.

His response was to lift my bottom with one strong hand, undo his flies with the other in one deft movement, and lower me onto his erection! I had wanted to take my time with him, undressing him slowly, gently kissing and biting his body, leaving his cock until last, driving him wild, but...oh, the sensation of him inside me... I am tight and small between my legs, so he filled me completely and I knew I would have to ride him carefully.

"That was very impolite," I murmured, looking at him with a grin. "You enjoyed the starter, but have skipped the main course and moved straight onto desert!"

"I will have the main course later," he replied. "We Americans are less fickle than you Brits!"

I looked at him again, kissed him softly and slowly, exploring with my tongue, hungry for this man, removed his hands which had found their way to my bottom once more, and placed them by his sides, and held them down with my own, indicating that they were to stay put. He looked at me questioningly, and I nodded.

I began to rotate my hips, just gently at first, getting used to the feel of him inside me. I reached behind me and really gently brushed his balls. He made a whimpering sound, and his hands grabbed for my bottom once more. I caught them and placed them by his sides again.

Very slowly, I began to ride him, just moving my hips from side to side, and then cautiously raising them a fraction, and lowering them. Slow, sensual fucking. I kissed him again, loving the feel of his tongue at the same time as the feel of his cock which I was slowly caressing with my tight pussy.

I continued to caress his cock in this manner, and reached behind my back once more for his balls which had contracted. I cupped them more firmly, and continued to fuck him slowly without breaking eye contact.

He shut his eyes, clearly enjoying the sensations, and sighed audibly. I let go of his balls and instead began to stroke his face whilst I continued to fuck, increasing the pace, enjoying the sound of his breathing becoming faster, more desperate.

I sensed he was close. I was enjoying watching him, listening to him, making him helpless. I paused, swivelled round 180 degrees on his manhood to face away so that he could have a rear view of his cock sliding in and out of me, not at a great pace, but with precision as I now caressed the whole length. His hands grabbed my hips, and this time I let him have some control as we both guided him towards orgasm.

His legs began to shake, his breathing was fast, ragged, he guided my hips more urgently, pulled me down onto his cock hard one final time, driving into me so much that it hurt a little...he cried out, held me there, gripped my hips hard and came, crying out again, shuddering and then gradually slowing, relaxing...

Silence

"Main course next?" he asked.

I remained sitting on him, enjoying the feel of him.

"You appear to be pleased to see me still," I whispered. Sure enough, despite a slight softening, there was still a great deal of him inside me!

He looked at me and smiled naughtily.

"I am going to fuck you again little girl," he replied.

"You'll have to catch me first," I laughed, climbing off him, standing up, and running from the shelter of the tree out into the rain. I heard him snarl with frustration as he wrestled with his trousers which were tangled around his ankles!

I ran through the rain which was still heavy, loving the sensation of being free, enjoying the sensations of fresh air and raindrops on my skin. I paused by the edge of the nearby lake, momentarily stunned and distracted by the scenery. I turned as James came towards me purposefully, soaking wet from the rain. He was very erect still. I shuddered with desire once more, and offered no resistance when he scooped me up in his arms, kissed me once more, then gently laid me down on the wet muddy grass, then laid down beside me. I hadn't yet really had a chance to properly look at his manhood. It was large, very, very firm, and standing to attention like a soldier. He saw me looking.

"Go ahead. Touch me if you like," he smiled.

I reached out tentatively and just brushed the tip of his cock with my fingers. He watched carefully whilst I did this. Feeling a little braver now and liking him watching, I stroked his balls slowly, working my way to the base of his shaft, then running my fingers all the way up to the tip. He sighed, smiled, and continued to watch. I had a sudden urge to kiss it, and run my tongue around it in a circle. I kissed him all the way down to the base, then ran my tongue lovingly over his balls, enjoying pleasing him in this vulnerable sensitive area. I continued to lick his balls all over, and lazily stroked his cock with my hand at the same time. He sighed again, then sat up, looked at me and said,

"Baby, get on your knees."

Now it was my turn to feel a bit vulnerable. I sensed him pausing and looking at my most private area fully on display for him. I shivered, again with cold but also with excitement. I shuddered and let out a gasp as I felt his warm tongue on my bum. He began to gently bite my bottom. I cried out and shuddered again as his tongue touched my asshole. So wrong, but so sensitive! His tongue was now exploring, moving between my very wet lips, probing. I wanted this man again and badly...

"Please?" I begged.

"Not yet," he replied, and continued to explore me with his tongue. I could tell that by now my pussy was swollen, desperate to be fucked...

"Please?" I begged again, this time more urgently.

The licking stopped. I could hear him repositioning himself, and at last I felt him enter me from behind. Oh, the sensation! He began to fuck me slowly, moving in and out with control and grace. It was almost more than I could bear!

"Please?" I cried again!

In response, he picked-up the pace. I knew he would be looking at his cock sliding in and out of me from behind. This thought nearly sent me over the edge! I felt my pussy tightening once more, preparing to explode onto his cock.

"I can't last!" I uttered.

"Nor can I!" he groaned.

By this time, I was lost. I wouldn't have cared if a whole crowd of walkers had appeared and caught us mid-fuck! I felt it building, couldn't hold back, could hear his breathing now urgent and ragged...his movements determined, quicker. Couldn't hold back...

We both cried out, (I think I screamed!) I felt him explode inside me as my pussy went into spasm and I came all over his cock! I shut my eyes, enjoyed the sensation, little bolts of electricity shooting through my whole body like aftershocks! We stayed locked together for some time, then he slid out of me and took me in his arms and held me tightly.

We looked at each other. Both covered in mud, soaking wet. We didn't need to speak. He helped me to stand, took my hand and guided me to the lake where we rinsed ourselves off. We walked back to the shelter of the tree, lay down on his jacket, him behind me with his arm round my waist, pulling me close, and we slept.

When I woke, the sun was shining once more. I remembered where I was, stirred and looked around. I was wrapped in James's jacket. My clothes were laid out carefully in the sun to dry, but James had gone. I sat up, slowly dressed, and thought about my wonderful afternoon. Once dressed, I started the trek back to the hotel.

So this is how I come to be sitting in the fading light feeling a little dizzy, wondering when Sarah will return. I know it happened and was real as I have his jacket still. It smells of him. I wrap it around myself for comfort. Will I ever see him again or was he just an angel from heaven sent to me this afternoon?