An American Beauty

Story Info
Prince Harry falls for an American girl while in Paris.
2k words
4.19
15.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was picking at the salmon on his plate. He hated being here, as a matter of fact, he wasn't even supposed to come with his brother and his brother's new wife in their tour through France, but at the last minute his father told him he had to as to look like a "happy family" or some bullshit reason of the sort. So now, he was stuck here at a state dinner with William and Kate, and the rest of Paris' high society. Harry had nothing against his brother and his new sister-in-law; in fact he loved them both to death, but dinners such as this one had a tendency to dull his brain with boredom until he couldn't think straight anymore.

He looked across the table at the blonde in a Versace gown making eyes at him. She was the embodiment of one of the reasons why he hated events like this one so much; women just threw themselves at him like Parisian whores just because he was a prince, with little regard for him as a person. He could be a total asshole to them and that wouldn't change a thing, it made Harry sick to his stomach.

Harry got up from the table and walked outside for some fresh air, the warm summer night air cleared his head a bit. He knew that there was no way in hell he could go back and sit through another minute of that dinner without screaming, so he slipped past his body guards at the door, stepped into the street and started walking. He didn't know where he was actually going but he kept walking down the street anyways, anything was better at this point that the prospect of going back to that damn dinner.

He walked for a few blocks when he stopped in front of a bar,la fée noire, the sign above the entrance read. He figured he could use a drink or two, so he went inside and ordered a bloody mary. As he was looking for a place to sit, his eyes fell upon a girl sitting on an empty table near the back of the bar sipping on a margarita. He didn't know what drove him to walk over to where she was sitting; it was as if an invisible cord was pulling him towards her, like magnetism.

"Vous dérange si je vous accompagner?"

She looked up at Harry with the most beautiful almond shaped blue eyes he had ever seen. "Oh, I'm sorry I don't speak French." She smiled weakly.

"Ah, in that case, I'll repeat my question in English, Do you mind if I sit down with you for a bit?"

"Not at all" she said pointing at the empty chair in front of her.

He sat down and could not stop starring at the girl in front of him; she was by far the prettiest girl Harry had ever seen. She was petite, about 5'5", although it was hard to tell since she was sitting down, with curly brown hair, high cheek bones, and a set of full lips. He wondered for a second what it would be like to kiss those lips, to slip his tongue between them and taste and explore her mouth. Geez control yourself man, you just met her!

"Without being too nosy, may I ask why a lovely lady such as you, who doesn't speak French, is doing all by herself in a bar in Paris?"

She smiled and blushed at his question "Well, my friends all decided to ditch me tonight so I came here to pass the time a bit"

"Assholes" Harry said as he took a sip of his bloody mary, "You have a very interesting accent by the way, where you're from?"

"America, San Francisco to be more exact, my friends and I decided to come and check Paris out before school starts back up in the fall." She drank more of her margarita, her eyes fixed on Harry.

"Since you insist on keeping me company tonight I should probably introduce myself, my name is Alexandra, but everyone calls me Alex" she said as she extended her hand.

"Henri, but everyone knows me as Harry" he told her as he shook her hand.

Her pretty blue eyes widened as he said this, "I thought I recognized you... wow... um... I can't believe I got to meet a real life prince" she said with a genuinely surprised tone.

"By the way thanks for wrecking havoc in Paris, we commoners really appreciated it" she said this last sentence with a small laugh in her voice.

"Yeah, sorry about that" Harry told her a bit embarrassed.

She laughed "it's okay, I was just messing with you"

For the next few hours, Harry made it his mission to find out as much information as he could about this beautiful girl in front of him. He couldn't quite work out why she sparked so much interest in him. She was definitely the most unique girl Harry has ever met, unlike those boring, tight-assed women who seemed to be so attracted to him. She was very carefree and quite a joker, and even though he had just met her, he felt completely at ease with her. Alex made him feel like they were the only two people there, like they were in their own bubble.

Harry had an irresistible urge to touch her. Mustering as much courage as he could, he raised his hand and caressed her cheek, she did not move away from his touch. Harry then leaned across the table and kissed her. As soon as their lips met, he felt a spark of electricity ran throughout his body, all the way from his lips, to his cock, all the way down to his toes. Somehow he knew she felt it too.

She moved her head to the side, deepening the kiss. Harry grabbed the back of her neck, and ran his tongue on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth their tongues starting a dance with each other. Harry then broke the kiss.

"I don't mean to creep you out, I know we just met and all, but would you like to come back to my place and spend the night with me?" he asked her.

"I would go with you anywhere"

Harry laid a €50 note on the table and grabbed her hand as they left the bar. He and Alex got into a taxi. While on the way to his hotel, Alex's hand wandered over to his upper thigh and started to draw patterns on it. Harry laid his head back against the headrest enjoying the feeling.

Once the taxi reached the hotel, Harry grabbed Alex's hand once again as he made a beeline towards the elevators, he knew that if a paparazzo caught him going into the hotel with a girl it would be all over. As soon as the elevator's doors closed, he crushed his mouth against hers. Her taste an elixir that intoxicated all of his senses, making him push his body tightly against hers, like he was afraid that if he didn't she was going to simply vanish into thin air.

He could feel her hands rubbing his sides, her tongue slipped past his lips and stated to explore every inch of his mouth. Her mouth then moved to his neck, sucking and nibbling on it, leaving Harry with a mark of their encounter.

When the elevators doors opened, Harry laid his hands under her buttocks and picked her up, their lips never leaving each other; she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked across the hall to his room. He found the key to and led her in, sitting her at the foot of the bed.

She put her hand on his crotch feeling his hardness. She gave him the naughtiest of looks as she unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. Alex grabbed his stiff cock around the base and put the thick head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, and then went down his shaft with firm pressure, generating a grunt from him. The wonderful feeling of her hot wet mouth on his cock made Harry believe that this is what heaven felt like.

She began to bob her head up and down his cock, increasing the pressure each time. Losing all control, Harry grabbed the back of her head and thrusting his hips back and forth began to fuck her mouth. He started to feel that familiar pressure in his balls that indicated he was about to cum.

Gathering as much control back as he could, he pulled away, "I don't want to cum yet", he told her just as she was opening her mouth to ask him.

Harry took the rest of his clothes off. He leaned down and kissed her as his hands grabbed the hem of her dress pulling it off her, revealing a sexy hot pink push-up bra underneath it with matching panties that contrasted sharply against her snowy skin. God there was no end to her beauty! Harry thought staring at her semi-naked body in the dimly lit room, it reminded him of the statue of Aphrodite he saw once while vacationing in Greece.

He kissed her once again and told her to lie down. Harry got on top of her, and began to kiss her face, his lips traveling south as he kissed her jaw, neck and collarbone. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were small and perky, her pink nipples straining towards him. He took her left nipple in his mouth, sucking gently on it, while his hand pinched her right one. Harry felt her shudder underneath him as he flickered his tongue on it. He then took her right nipple in his mouth and gave it the same treatment.

He continued his trail south as he kissed the smooth skin of her flat belly; he then took her panties off, exposing her bare pussy. He licked her slit once and her legs fell open on their own accord. With his fingers, Harry opened her glistening lips freeing her swollen clit. He ran his tongue on it once before sucking on it, evoking a loud moan from Alex. He then put a finger inside her soaking wet pussy and her hips bucked under him.

"More, Harry, please more!" she begged him between ragged breaths.

Harry put another finger inside her and began to push his fingers in and out of her pussy slowly at first, his tongue never leaving her clit, her loud moans filling the room. She kept getting wetter and wetter by the second, her hands grabbing and pulling on his ginger hair, pushing his face on her pussy. He kept on fingering her faster and faster, until finally with one last moan, she came soaking his hand and the bed with her juices.

Harry licked his fingers clean, tasting her for one last time before kissing his way up back up to her lips. When he saw her lust filled eyes he knew he had to take her now. He lowered his hand between them, guiding his cock to her wet entrance and slowly pushed his member inside her, inch by inch, enjoying just how fucking good he felt inside her. He pulled almost all the way out before plunging back inside her pussy and began to fuck her in earnest.

Harry couldn't believe how perfect he fit inside her; they were two pieces of a puzzle moving together in perfect synchrony, like Alex was made just for him. Then, at that moment it hit him, she was the stuff Harry was convinced were just myths, bullshit pop-culture made up. She was his soul mate. With that realization, he finally came with a scream, as wave after wave of absolute pleasure rocked his body, coating her pussy walls with his cum. He collapsed in top of her totally spent, finding impossible to move at all, he just laid there listening to the wild beat of her heart.

When he regained some feeling, he got off her and pulled her into his embrace. As he was stroking her soft brown curls, falling deeper and deeper in love with her, Harry vowed to make this American beauty his princess, without giving a damn what anyone thought about it, and he always ended up getting his way.