An American Count Ch. 03

Story Info
Love blossoms at the castle for Thanksgiving.
7k words
4.71
16.6k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I continue to take creative license with noble and royal titles and Austrian geography. I don't speak German, so I hope my Google translations come through OK. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

*

Luke sprinted across the hallway between the game room and parlor to the steps leading to the upper levels of the castle. After the girl-on-girl show his maids, Anna and Marie, had performed for him and Sophia, the couple conspired to meet in the young Count's suite for a night of uninterrupted and unrushed passion. Luke and Sophia had "christened" the nobleman's new game room earlier that afternoon and now the action would move to a more secluded setting. Just as Luke was about to make the turn and ascend the stone steps to the second floor, a familiar voice beckoned to him from the other side of the parlor.

"My Lord," the Baroness Valentina Lehner, Sophia's mother barked. "May I have a word with you, please?'

Luke stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face the older noblewoman. "Of course, Baroness," Luke replied. "What's on your mind?"

"My daughter, Sophia, Sire," the Baroness continued. "I'm afraid she has portrayed herself incorrectly to you, my Lord. Sophia is pledged to another, Sire. The Duke Erich von Furstenburg and Sophia have been promised to each other since both were quite young. They are scheduled to be wed early next year. So, you see, my Lord, there can be no relationship between you and Sophia..."

"Mother!" Sophia screamed behind Luke. "Was machst du gerade?! (What are you doing?!)" She was holding two chalices of Stiegl Weisse beer and wearing a short red satin robe cinched loosely at the waist. Luke was quite sure that Sophia was wearing nothing underneath the cherry-red cover-up and he felt the strain in the front of his jeans begin anew.

"Sophia, you cannot deceive Count Wagner any more. I will not allow you to disgrace your father's name further. Stop this now or the Lehner name will forever be tarnished! You must not..."

Luke cut the Baroness off and decided to use the full authority of his title. "Baroness, you will stop this tirade NOW!! Sophia is capable of making her own decisions! If you continue with this outburst I will make sure that you are removed from this castle today and summarily stripped of your noble status. Is that clear?!" The blood rose in Luke's face as he berated the older woman. Both Lehner women stood stunned at Luke's ultimatum.

"Quite clear, Sire." The baroness replied softly. "Please forgive me, my Lord." She begged as she bowed to Luke then swiftly retreated from the parlor.

Sophia sat the two chalices of beer on a stand near the staircase and went to Luke. She took the young Count in her arms and held his trembling body. Luke laid his head on Sophia's shoulder and let his rage subside.

"I didn't want to do that, Sophia. I don't want to make an enemy of your mother. But I don't want to lose you. Not to her, not to this Duke von Furstenburg, not to anyone. I'm falling for you, Sophia. I have a fortune and a castle in the Alps and a title. I have everything a man could ever want, but I would give it all away to keep you with me, Sophia. Please say you'll stay with me..." Luke poured his heart out to the baronetess as tears began to slowly stream from his hazel eyes.

Sophia took Luke's head in her hands, stood on her bare tiptoes, and kissed her lover's sad lips then held him tight. "I'll stay with you. For as long as you want me to. I'll stay..."

Luke gazed into Sophia's emerald eyes for a moment longer then surprised the scantily-clad red head by picking her up off the floor. Luke cradled Sophia in his strong arms as he carried her up the granite steps to the third floor and the master suite where he intended to prove his devotion to his liebhaber (lover) throughout the night.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Luke carried Sophia to his room, the Baroness Valentina Lehner retreated to the smaller dining room to contemplate what she should do next about her daughter and the Count. She took a seat at the rectangular oak table and put her face in her hands. At 54, Valentina was at a crossroads in her life. The home where her family had lived for over eighty years now belonged to someone else (A foreigner!); her daughter was not honoring her obligation to marry the Duke von Furstenburg, which was interfering with her plans to move to Vienna; but most depressing, her noble status had become quite insignificant since the Count's discovery and subsequent arrival. Oh, how they cheered for him the night of his welcome party! That man, that American, had strolled in here and won the hearts of the townspeople and the dignitaries. And why? What had Wagner done besides smile and wave and schwachsinn (bullshit) his way into the societal circles. Worst of all, that American had seduced her daughter, had taken Sophia from her and filled her head with so much Western decadence that she had completely forsaken her own noble status and duties. And had consorted with him! Valentina removed the pin that held her hair in place and let her red and grey locks fall past her shoulders then put her face back in her hands in desperation.

The Baroness heard a clinking noise next to her head and moved her hands from her eyes. Maximillian had placed a cup of her favorite tea next to her then took the chair to her right with his own cup and saucer. Maximillian looked at his former employer but said nothing. Finally, Valentina broke the silence.

"Danke, Maximillian." The Baroness said to the executive chef as she patted his muscular forearm. "I fear that my time here at the castle is coming to an end, my friend. But that is none of your concern, dear one."

Maximillian, two years older than Valentina, rarely spoke to anyone, including the baroness and even his own son, Tobias. But now he felt that he must articulate his feelings verbally. "It has been a pleasure serving you in the kitchen, my Lady. And in your chambers, my love." Maximillian took Valentina's hand then kissed her lips tenderly as they sat closely in the dimly lit dining room.

Maximillian stood and lifted Valentina from her chair. He stood the Baroness in front of him and kissed her deeply while unclasping the hooks holding the back of her dress together then pulled the laces through the grommets of the elder Lehner woman's black corset. Maximillian removed the corset from Valentina's torso exposing her breasts and midsection. The Baroness had little sag in her bosoms for an older woman and Maximillian showed his appreciation for Valentina's tits by kissing and licking both. The elder chef kissed his way down Valentina's body while pulling the dress slowly down the noblewoman's frame until the garment lay on the floor and the Baroness stood naked before him. Maximillian placed Valentina's nude form on the table before them and brought his mouth to her waiting sex. The Baroness and the cook had been together many times over the years at the castle, even before Valentina's husband had died, so Maximillian knew exactly how to please his partner. He took two large fingers and spread Valentina's puffy pussy lips apart then created a seal over her engorged clit with his lips. Maximillian sucked the baroness' hard nub until she arched her back and held her breath. The senior chef knew what was coming next and he slipped three fingers into Valentina's soaked slit and worked them in and out until the titled lady called to her creator in her native language and squirted her hot cum onto Maximillian's hand and the dining room floor.

Maximillian stood from Valentina's spasming snatch and dropped his white chef's uniform pants to the floor. His rigid cock, nearly as big as his son's massive member, knew the routine and slid deeply into Valentina's sopping cunt. The Baroness squeezed her eyes tightly as her lover's fat rod familiarly stretched her vaginal walls and began to slide in and out. For a large, gruff man, Maximillian was a tender lover and he kissed Valentina passionately while slamming his big dick deep into her, bottoming out against her cervix. She came once again from the friction of Maximillian's bulbous prick head against her fibrous G-spot, clenching the muscles of her hungry twat on the culinary artist's stout dong. Maximillian reached his limit and erupted a copious load of semen into his former employer's scorching and spent box then lowered his face to her exposed chest and planted light kisses on and between her mature breasts. The vast castle seemed more like home to Valentina at this moment than it had since she received the news of the discovery of the new foreign Count and she nuzzled Maximillian's head to her autumn bosom as a single tear slipped from the corner of one eye.

"I will come with you and be yours forever, my Lady, if you wish..." Maximillian pledged to his glowing companion in the beams of the full moon shining through the arched windows of the dining room.

"We both have our tasks to attend, dear one..." Valentina replied and kissed Maximillian softly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke and Sophia reached the master suite and Luke kicked the door open while still holding his crimson-locked lover in his arms. The young Count placed Sophia on his king-size canopy bed then went back to the door and engaged the deadbolt. There would be no interruptions tonight as Luke also made sure the intercom in his room was off and his cell phone on silent. Sophia scooted up to the head of the bed and sat up against the plethora of pillows. The red-headed baronetess undid the sash on her satin robe and let the sides fall away, giving Luke a prime view of her amazing form. Sophia was no supermodel, but she had curves in all the right places; not quite Rubinesque and not quite stick figure, but somewhere in the middle. Her C cup boobs sat firm on her chest with tiny pink nipples that pointed upward toward Heaven. Luke could only stare at the ginger beauty and marvel at how his circumstances had changed in such a brief time.

Luke quickly removed his jeans and sweatshirt and climbed into the bed next to Sophia. A few candles had been lit and the new couple joined lips in the combined glow of the flickering sticks and the shine of the full moon. Sophia traced a finger down her lover's toned chest then under the waistband of Luke's boxer briefs then spoke softly:

"Luke, I want you to know that there is no one else like you in my life," Sophia said as she swiped her digit back and forth below Luke's navel. "I have not seen Erich, the Duke, since I was fourteen and he was twenty. He tried to take me as his own then, but I rebuffed his advances. I never told my parents for fear they would shame me. Fourteen years later my mother wants me to fulfill that promise her and my father made and marry that schweinhund!"

Luke kissed Sophia again and felt her temperature rise as she spoke angrily about von Furstenburg. "I won't let anyone, or anything come between us, Sophia. Not the Duke, not your mother, no one. Which means I need to be completely honest with you now," Luke confessed to his crimson-locked girlfriend. "The other night, after the party, Anna came to my room after everyone had gone to bed and... well..." Luke had trouble finding the words to confess his dalliance with the buxom maid to Sophia. As it turned out, he needn't have worried about finding the words.

"Luke, I know all about the other night." Sophia said, a confession of her own.

"You do?" Luke puzzled at Sophia's admission.

"Of course, I do," she replied. "Who do you think disabled the door alarm to let her in here?" Sophia asked her perplexed mate with a sly smirk pasted across her lips.

"But, why would you do that, Sophia, if you wanted me for yourself?" Luke asked, completely flabbergasted by Sophia's previous actions.

"Well, for a couple of reasons, really," Sophia answered. "I wanted to see how you'd react and how you'd perform. You didn't disappoint, by the way." Sophia gave him a wink and Luke's mouth dropped open a bit. "Don't worry. I wasn't in the room, but you didn't notice the red light on the security camera." She giggled a little as she explained then continued.

"I also love watching Anna in action. It's not the first time I've watched her seduce someone. And I've also been the one seduced by her." The naked baronetess admitted.

"So, you and Anna have... You mean you two..." Luke stammered. His imagination ran wild. He had watched Anna and Marie please each other earlier that evening. The blood rushed to his swelling cock now thinking of Sophia taking Marie's place in the sixty-nine position on the green felt-covered billiard table.

"Yes, we have been together. At least ten times in the past two years." Sophia confided in her new partner. "I hope that doesn't shock you or change your mind about me."

"Have you two ever had a threesome with another man?" Luke asked with stifled excitement.

Sophia laughed at the Count's charged question. "No, my Lord," the red headed nymph teased Luke. "But maybe we'll see if that's something we can arrange at a later date." She giggled and kissed Luke once more.

Luke broke the kiss and let out a slight laugh of his own.

"What's so funny?" Sophia asked the young nobleman as she slipped her hand below his boxer brief's waistband and grasped his hardening shaft.

"I just realized that you're two years older than me!" Luke revealed with ever-increasing laughter.

"Eighteen months, Sire." Sophia corrected him. "I've already checked."

"Well, I'll try to take it easy on you." Luke kidded. They both laughed at this while Sophia removed the last of Luke's clothing and he took her in his arms for the night.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke awoke at 6:30 the next morning with the sun shining in his eyes through the bedroom window and Sophia nuzzled into his chest. He lifted the covers slightly and looked at the baronetess' naked form. He couldn't resist one more peek at her magnificent body. Luke had caught many glimpses of it the night before. The couple had made love for two straight hours and drank in each other's passion. Luke and Sophia had enjoyed each other in multiple positions and when they had finally sated one another, the time on Luke's cell phone announced 2:04 am. He knew he had a hunting trip scheduled with the mayor of Freistadt this morning; he knew Johann would most likely be entering the room any minute to help him prepare for the excursion; and he knew he had issues to resolve with Sophia's mother and, later, the Duke that thought he was entitled to Sophia. But right at this moment, Luke was content to hold Sophia in his arms and stare at her porcelain skin underneath his king-sized comforter.

"You like what you see?" Sophia said to Luke. He was unaware that she was awake and looking at him looking at her.

"Well, as a matter of fact," Luke replied, "I sure do. And I'd show you how much if I didn't think that Johann would be here in a few minutes to help me start my day." He kissed her tenderly and thought about showing her anyway, but prophetically, a knock on his bedroom door stopped any though of morning sex for the new couple.

"Come in, Johann." Luke responded to the rap on the door. Sophia retrieved her satin robe from the foot of the bed and covered herself before the house butler entered the room.

"Good Morning, Sire," Johann said as he came through the doorway, "I trust you slept w..." Johann stopped mid-sentence when he saw Sophia sharing the Count's bed. "Oh, my! Good Morning, my Lady!" Johann said to Sophia, his eyes widening slightly. "Forgive me, ma'am. I expected the Count to be alone this morning. Shall I come back later?"

"No, Johann. It's all right." Sophia assured the older servant. "I should prepare for my day as well. I must tend to the horses then drive to the Schmidt farm to check on their new calf." She turned to Luke and kissed him lightly. "I will see you this afternoon, my Lord." Sophia said to Luke then removed herself from the bed and made her way out of the master suite and down the staircase to her second-floor room.

Luke smiled as he watched Sophia leave the room, the bottom of her curvy ass peeking out from under the short red satin robe. The old adage was true, he thought, Hate to see her go but love to watch her walk away! Johann stood motionless at the foot of the bed and cleared his throat to get his employer's attention.

"I'm sorry, Johann." Luke apologized to his butler. "Please don't be embarrassed by what you've seen here."

"Not at all, Sire." Johann replied. "I have worked here for many years. I am surprised by nothing. Furthermore, your business with the Baronetess is just that: Your business, my Lord. I am merely here to assist you in your daily affairs."

"Very well, Johann." Luke stated. "So, I'm going hunting this morning?"

"Yes, Sire." The butler responded.

"What am I hunting today, Johann?" Luke asked the second part of his question.

"Rot Hirsch, Sire." Johann answered in German then translated for the unknowing Count. "Red Stag."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophia padded barefoot down the stone steps from Luke's third-floor suite to her smaller second-floor room. She felt like she could float to her room after the nearly perfect night she shared with Luke. As she turned the corner to go down the hallway, Sophia noticed the maid cart in front of her room and her door halfway open. When she entered her room, Sophia saw the blonde bombshell Anna changing the sheets on the bed and replacing the towels in the bathroom.

"Guten Morgan, meine Dame," Anna said and curtsied to Sophia. "Please excuse me while I change the linens, ma'am. Although they do look quite fresh from yesterday." Anna exclaimed and shot her devilish wink and grin at the baronetess.

"No, Anna." Sophia replied with an impish smirk of her own. "I did not sleep in my room last night." The red-haired beauty confessed.

"Sehr gut, meine Dame!" Anna cried. "Then you and the Count Wagner are a couple?"

"Yes, it does seem so, Anna" Sophia answered as she walked into the bathroom and started the shower. She smiled at the thought of her and Luke as a couple then untied her robe. She let the satin wrap fall to the tile on the bathroom floor then stepped into the stone shower. Sophia closed her eyes and let the warm water pour down her hair and face as she replayed the events of the previous nights. She had never had a lover so absolutely suited to her physically and emotionally. Sophia had never taken much stock in the term soulmates, but if there were such a thing, she felt that Luke was hers and hoped he felt the same after their short time together.

"Kann ich dir helfen (May I help you), meine Dame?" Sophia heard in her ear as the steaming water washed over her. She opened her eyes and saw Anna standing naked in front of her, pouring scented body wash into a green loufa. The buxom blonde broke the soap into a lather and began to spread it on to Sophia's drenched skin. The Baronetess began to speak but was silenced by a sudsy finger on her lips from the fair-haired temptress. Anna turned Sophia around so that the red-haired noblewoman was facing the showerhead. The flaxen-locked devil soaped Sophia's gorgeous tits then moved down her midsection and found her lady's warm folds. Anna located Sophia's hardening clit and rubbed her wet fingers back and forth across it. Sophia's breathing quickened as Anna stroked her sensitive button, the slickness of the body wash aiding the blonde's fingerwork on her pleasure spot. When Anna moved to sink her fingers into Sophia's velvet opening, the titled lady spun around to face her seductress.

12