An American Count Ch. 04

Story Info
Luke gives and receives gifts for the holidays.
8.1k words
4.77
16.3k
18

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. I'm enjoying writing it for you! Once more, I'm taking creative license with noble and royal titles, Austrian geography, and the German language. I'm endeavoring to get them all correct, but the language is a toughie. Thank goodness for Google!

*

A week after Luke's riding accident he was, with Sophia's help, able to take short walks around the castle grounds. A follow-up visit to the hospital was not necessary as Luke had the doctor that initially treated him flown to the castle to examine him. The doctor proclaimed that Luke was healing nicely and would recover fully with no restrictions. Ten days after the check-up, Luke felt no ill effects from his accident and the large bruise on his back had all but disappeared. Luke's thoughts now turned to the festivities to be had in the twelfth month of the year.

December had rolled upon Upper Austria and the mountains were blanketed with fresh powder. From the master suite window, Luke could see the skiers schussing down the slopes of the Gratzener Berglands during the day, and the twinkling red and green holiday lights from the town below at night. Christmas was a mere three weeks away and the castle was also in the process of decoration, with the highlight being a massive 25-foot tree in the parlor that was adorned with what Luke thought had to be at least a mile of silver and gold garland and a star at the top that shined so bright that it lit up the room at night. Luke was nearly ready for his first Christmas at his new home, but there was one other date to get past first.

Luke awoke on the morning of the 11th of December to Sophia's warm hands on his midsection, slowly pulling his pajama pants down his legs revealing his morning erection. Sophia rarely slept in her own room these days. It was a given that the two would rest and wake together. It was no secret to the staff that Luke and Sophia shared the master suite most every night and Johann, the house butler, expected to find both the Count and the Baronetess together while making his morning rounds. But Sophia was the one waking Luke this morning, a day he had hoped to keep secret from the castle dwellers.

"Happy Birthday, my Lord." Sophia exclaimed just before she took Luke's rising cock into her mouth and danced her tongue across Luke's sensitive foreskin. She slipped Luke's hardening shaft from her mouth with a pop then climbed on top of the nobleman's lap. Luke loved to have a woman ride him cowgirl-style, but after his accident it was very painful, and the couple had to find other less strenuous positions. Three weeks after the incident, Sophia impaled herself on Luke's stiff member and he felt no ill effects in his back. Luke bent Sophia down while she bounced on his rigid dick and sucked on her pink nipples. Sophia slipped her hand to her clit and rubbed her sex furiously. The combination of her fingers on her pink button and Luke's mouth on her tit was enough to send her over the edge and she cried out as her orgasm overtook her body. The ginger beauty threw her head back and loudly vocalized her pleasure.

Luke could feel his own fluids building up inside him and the sight of Sophia in the throes of ecstasy pushed him over the top as well. Luke grabbed Sophia's hips and slammed her down as he thrust his cock upward into her depths and unleashed a flood of hot cum deep into the red head's slick pussy. Sophia snaked her tongue into Luke's mouth as he came inside her, then collapsed on top of the young Count, feverish and glowing from their morning romp.

Mmmmmmmm..." Luke moaned as his shrinking pud inched out of Sophia. "I can't wait for more 'birthday presents' later!"

"This is just the beginning, my dear," Sophia replied as she rested her head on Luke's well-toned chest. "This is your day and I intend to make it very special for you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Johann followed Sophia's instructions from the night before and did not wake the Count on his birthday morning. The manservant was a creature of routine and had to stop himself twice from knocking on the door of the master suite. The Baronetess had informed Johann that the Count's birthday was the next day and she wanted him to sleep in, even though the Count had kept a lighter appointment load since his accident at the hunt last month. He was just now beginning to see visitors at the castle and attend short meetings. But the Baronetess told Johann what she wanted for the next morning and Johann followed orders. Always.

As the black-suited butler descended the stairs from the third to the second floor, a familiar voice beckoned to him in German from the other end of the hall.

"Johann, ein Wort bitte (a word, please)." It was the Baroness Valentina Lehner, Sophia's mother and Johann's former employer. She was dressed in her typical outfit: A white high-collared shirt and darker floor-length skirt. The Baroness' demeanor had been less than cordial lately since the knowledge of Luke and Sophia's romance became known throughout the castle.

Johann spun around and bowed slightly to the titled lady. "Baroness, guten Morgen. How may I assist you, meine Dame?"

"She is with him? Again? In the master suite that her father and I shared for THIRTY YEARS?!" Valentina shouted at her former butler.

"If you refer to your daughter, Baroness," Johann answered, his voice never wavering in decibel, "then Ja, meine Dame."

"Johann," the Baroness continued, calming her voice to just above a whisper, "I believe it is time that you and the rest of the staff decide where your loyalties lie."

"Meine Dame," Johann responded, "I speak for the entire staff when I say our loyalties lie with this house and its Master."

The blood rose in Valentina's face as her anger exploded. "Not the ENTIRE staff, you pompous old windbag!!" The Baroness turned in a flurry of flowing skirt and swiftly returned to her room, leaving Johann to continue his morning routine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke and Sophia showered in the master suite's private bath. The stall, twice as big as the shower in Sophia's room, had enough room to clean four people simultaneously and had a large head coming from the ceiling that when activated created a raining simulation. The lovers stood in the faux downpour and washed each other clean while locking lips often. Luke and Sophia finished their shower and Luke retrieved two large bath towels for them both. Sophia dried then wrapped her terrycloth bath sheet around her body. Her clothes were in her room, so she kissed Luke and said she'd see him later. Luke kidded Sophia and told her they'd have to remedy the clothes situation soon by moving her belongings into the master suite. Sophia gave Luke a dry laugh then turned to leave the room. She knew Luke was watching her leave, so she quickly flipped the towel up in the back and gave the Count a flash of her sweet ass as she exited the door and padded barefoot down the hallway and stone steps to her room to dress for the day.

The couple met for breakfast thirty minutes later. Luke was relieved that none of the staff had made a fuss about his birthday and the standard morning fare was served. Sophia finished first and told Luke that she had horses to tend and farms to visit. The calf at the Schmidt farm was not doing well and Sophia was concerned that she would lose it without giving it the proper care. She told Luke that she may be later than usual but would be back in time to celebrate with him that evening. Luke told her to take her time as he had business of his own to attend and he would see her tonight.

"Johann," Luke said to his butler, "I need to do some shopping today but it's not your everyday kind of shopping. I need to get to Vienna and back by 6pm tonight. Can you make that happen?" he asked.

"Yes, Sire." Johann stated, as if Luke had asked him to merely drive him across the street. "I will make all the arrangements. Your helicopter will be here in twenty minutes, my Lord."

Nineteen minutes later, Johann was true to his word and the chopper touched down on the castle helipad. Once more dressed in his favorite charcoal-grey suit, minus the cape this time, Luke instructed the pilot to take him to Vienna. Johann poked his head into the aircraft cabin and spoke to the pilot in German. Luke couldn't make out what his butler said to the pilot, but the chopper commander nodded in acknowledgement then shut the door. The copter lifted off from the helipad and Luke looked down to see Sophia on horseback blowing him a kiss. He returned the gesture to his new lover then sat back to enjoy the forty-five-minute flight to the city.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophia watched the helicopter approach the castle then land on the designated spot on the roof. Luke had told her he had some business to attend today but said nothing about a flight. The helicopter meant only one thing: Luke was traveling farther than Freistadt today. She watched as Luke and Johann walked hunched over underneath the whirring chopper blades then saw Luke get into the cabin. Johann stayed behind but said something to the pilot before the aircraft took off. Sophia watched as the blades picked up speed and the copter took flight. She blew Luke a quick kiss and saw him send one back. The baronetess then nudged her horse with her heels to get the animal moving and steered it toward the stables. Sophia had work to do that morning, but she also had plans to make for the Count's birthday celebration. She wanted to ensure that it would be a birthday he would never forget.

Sophia put the horse back in its stall then walked back to the main door to wash up and make her way to tend the ailing calf. Near the door on the circle driveway there was a black town car with a chauffeur standing at attention near the back door. Sophia moved to question the driver but was stopped by the sight of her mother, the Baroness Valentina Lehner exiting the door. Maximillian, the castle's executive chef was behind the Baroness carrying two large suitcases.

"Wo gehst du hin, Mutter? (Where are you going, Mother?)" Sophia asked.

"I am leaving today, Sophia." Valentina replied. "I cannot allow you to disgrace me further. I have accepted the Duke von Furstenburg's invitation to be his guest at his home in Vienna and Maximillian has agreed to accompany me. You may join us also, Sophia, but you must leave right this minute and swear that you will uphold your obligation to marry the Duke. If you do not leave today and agree to marry Duke von Furstenburg, then I will no longer consider you my daughter and we shall never speak again."

Sophia was stunned at her mother's ultimatum. "Mother, you're asking me to leave my home, the only home I've ever known, leave my work here at the castle and around the county, and leave Luke without so much as an explanation?!" she asked the Baroness.

"That is what I ask of you, Sophia." The Baroness responded matter-of-factly.

"I cannot leave, Mother," Sophia answered her mother's demand. "I cannot leave Luke. I love him, Mother." Sophia shocked not only her mother but also herself at her admission of her feelings for the Count.

"So be it, Sophia. Goodbye." The Baroness replied coldly. "We shall not see each other again." Valentina and Maximillian walked to the car and the large cook placed the bags in the spacious trunk. The Baroness got into the back seat of the black sedan. Sophia stepped in front of Maximillian and confronted her mother.

"Mother!" Sophia cried "This is insane!"

"Insanity is choosing that Auslander (foreigner) over one of your own, Sophia." The Baroness replied to her daughter. Maximillian pushed by Sophia and sat next to Valentina in the back of the car. The Baroness said nothing as the driver closed the door, walked to the front, then drove away, leaving Sophia standing in the driveway stunned with tears streaming down her face. When she started for the door, Sophia saw that Johann was holding the door open for her. She ran to the butler and threw her arms around the older servant.

"Oh, Johann!" Sophia said as the butler returned her embrace. "You have been like a member of my family for as long as I can remember. You're the only one I have left."

"Nein, meine Dame," Johann corrected the Baronetess as he held her. "You have one that feels as you do about him."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke's helicopter arrived in the heart of Vienna's high-end shopping district, landing on the helipad atop the Chanel building on the Goldenes Quartier. Unbeknownst to Luke, word of his arrival had leaked out and people gathered on the street to catch a glimpse of the new American Count. Luke was oblivious to his fame in the country. He had no idea that people knew or cared about who he was outside of his county. When he stepped from the copter's cabin, Luke could hear the cheers from the street below. When he stepped to the roof's edge, he saw hundreds of people waving and clapping for him. Luke waved back, bewildered, then spoke to his pilot.

"What's all this about?" the young Count asked the aviator. "How do all these people know who and where I am?"

"You are Count Wagner XII, Sire," the pilot answered. "The mystery of the Wagner fortune is well-known throughout Austria, and now that the heir has been found, you are well-known also, my Lord."

Luke turned back from the roof edge, slowly shaking his head. How did a twenty-something nobody from Michigan get here in such a short time? He thought. As he walked back from the roof edge, he saw four men in black suits approach him. A large bald man stepped up to him and introduced himself.

"Guten Tag, meine Herr." The hairless man in the black suit said with a slight bow. "I am Gunther and I, along with these men, will be your protection today."

"Protection?" Luke asked. "What do I need protection from, Gunther."

"From any threat that may be out there, Sire." Gunther replied. "My security company received a message stating that you would be here in Vienna today and that you would need protection. We have done a sweep of this building and those connected to it, my Lord. It is safe for you to enter now."

"Thank you, I guess..." Luke responded. Johann! Luke thought. That's what he was talking to the pilot about. He had him radio ahead for security! He felt more like the Chancellor of Austria than a kid from Gravel City that had inherited a few bucks. The cheering from the street continued as Luke made his way to the door on the rooftop that led to the shops below. When the door shut behind him and his security detail, the cheering noise from below was silenced and Luke was surrounded by only the sound of five sets of footsteps on the tiled floor and stairs.

Luke's cell phone rang as he and the security guards were descending the steps. It was an American number, specifically a number from his old hometown in Michigan. Luke answered and found that it was his lawyer, Mr. Anderson.

"Hello, Mr. Anderson," Luke said into his smartphone. "What can I do for you?"

"Luke, are you sitting down?" the attorney asked.

"Well, no, Mr. Anderson," Luke replied. "I'm in Vienna doing a little shopping. Why?"

"That's good." Anderson said. "You may want to do some more after you hear what I have to tell you. I just got off the phone with your accountant. It seems one of the aerospace investments we made has paid off. The U.S. government has awarded a big contract to that particular firm and the stock is through the roof. We took the liberty of selling that stock for you. Everything happened so fast and we couldn't get ahold of you. I hope you don't mind but it did pay quite well."

"So, I'm a multi-millionaire now?" Luke asked, half-kidding with his barrister.

"No, Luke," Anderson responded. "You are a multi-billionaire now. That's billionaire with a B, Luke."

The phone slipped from Luke's hand as his mouth dropped open. The armed guard on his left nimbly caught the cellphone before it hit the hard floor and shattered the screen. He handed the device back to Luke who put it back to his ear.

"...still there, Luke? Luke? Are you still there?" Anderson's voice continued.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson, I'm still here." Luke replied. "Mr. Anderson, I'll have to call you back tomorrow. Thank you for the good news."

"Don't mention it, Luke." Anderson stated. "Oh, and Luke? Happy Birthday."

Anderson hung up and Luke slipped the phone back into the pocket of his suitcoat. He looked at the security guards and asked, "Gentlemen, I'd like to hire you full-time as my personal detail. How does three times your normal salary sound?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophia sat in the smaller dining room with her head in her hands. Johann had brought her a cup of her favorite tea, which sat next to her ice cold. She had not touched the drink. She could not believe that her mother had left the castle and, for all intents and purposes, disowned her. Sophia's mother and Maximillian, who she had known about being lovers for quite some time, were gone and living in Vienna with von Furstenburg now. She felt utterly alone and longed for Luke to return from his trip so she could feel his warmth and strong embrace.

"Meine Dame?" a voice from behind Sophia split the silence of the room. It was Anna, the buxom blonde maid and resident nymphomaniac. "Johann said that you wished to speak to me, Baronetess?"

"Yes, Anna," Sophia answered. "I want to make sure everything is ready for the Count's birthday party tonight. And the surprise I have for him."

"Ja, meine Dame" Anna responded to her mistress. "I was hoping that the festivities would not be cancelled due to the... unpleasantness with the Baroness this morning, ma'am."

"No, Anna," Sophia replied. "Everything will go on as planned. We will celebrate with the Count as we discussed earlier. Please go and prepare everything."

"Wie du mochtest, (As you wish) meine Dame." Anna retorted. "I shall also go and prepare myself, Baronetess." Anna curtsied slightly and winked at Sophia. She left the dining area and silence once again claimed the room with the red-haired noblewoman sitting once again with her head in her hands at the end of the table.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anna returned to her room to prepare for the Count's birthday party. She wanted to be perfect from head to toe for the Count's birthday. The fair-haired bombshell went to her bathroom and started the shower. She removed her maid uniform, white stockings and black flats then stepped into the stall. The warm water felt like a baptism on her skin and she stood motionless while the water cascaded over her head, down her enormous breasts to her middle and her sex, then washed away her daily sweat down her lengthy toned legs to the shower drain. Anna stepped back from the showerhead and reached up to the shelf in the stall for her razor and bottle of shaving gel. She sprayed some gel into the palm of her hand and lathered it on to her left leg. Long, even strokes with the razor removed the hair from her dancer's stems as she repeated the process on her right leg. Anna then scraped the blade over her underarms until they were smooth to the touch. She shot another palmful of gel into her cupped hand then spread the solution on the one place she had not shaved yet. Anna carefully stroked the razor over her mons and around her pretty pussy lips. She swiped the blade carefully across the area just below her slit and just above her pink rosebud anus. When she was sure that she was follicle-free, Anna replaced the cap on the gel and the guard on the razor's blade then put them back on the shelf. The well-proportioned blonde stepped back under the flowing water and rinsed the remaining lather from her silky skin.