An American Count Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Janet caught her breath, she switched spots with Anna and began her return assault. Anna's pussy, already slick with desire, was an easy target for Janet's smaller fingers. Three of Janet's digits slipped quickly into the blonde's waiting hole as the physician clamped her lips on Anna's clit and swirled her hot tongue around the top of her opening. Anna's breath quickened as Janet added a fourth finger into the fray, then folded her thumb into her palm and gently pushed the entirety of her right hand up into the flaxen-haired woman's pink tunnel. Janet's hands were small enough to slightly uncurl her fingers from a fist and wiggle them across Anna's fibrous G-spot, sending the buxom blonde over the edge. Anna grabbed Janet's head and vocalized her pleasure with one long "Ohhhhhhhh!!" as she came hard on the dark-haired vixen's hand, squirting a copious amount of her girl goo down Janet's arm and dripping on to the white quilted bed cover. Janet caught as much of Anna's cum in her mouth as she could, then snaked up the blonde's body and shared her juices in a steamy tongue-probing kiss.

Janet wasn't finished with Anna just yet. She moved back down and spread the blonde's legs wide. Janet moved her body perpendicular to Anna's and lowered herself until their soaked pussies met. Janet could feel the shock of pleasure when the two women's clits rubbed slightly together. A shot of ecstasy arced between the same-sex lovers and they ground together, their fluids mingling as one. Janet's second orgasm of the night hit her like a sledgehammer as her skin flushed red. The brunette doctor mashed her wet pussy into Anna's as pleasure overtook her being. Seconds later, the fair-haired maid/butler ground her gushing mound to Janet's and came once again. One hand pushed Janet down harder to their coupling as her other hand pinched her sensitive nipple. Anna soaked the sheets of the hotel bed one more time that night as her orgasm squirted and shuddered out of her. Anna fell back on the pillows at the head of the bed when her pleasure waves subsided. Janet fell on top of the bombshell's massive tits and kissed her new friend passionately then nuzzled her head between Anna's heaving breasts. The two slept like that until Anna's cellphone alarm went off at 5am and the duo said their reluctant goodbyes, each promising to look the other up if they were ever in their respective countries again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anna corralled the noble couple from Luke's father's house at 7am for their limo ride back to Detroit for the next flight to Las Vegas and a New Year's Eve celebration. Luke and Sophia moved slowly as the previous night's libations fogged their vision and inhibited their motor skills. Anna, ever the quick thinker, had taken the liberty of getting caffeinated drinks and pastries for the hungover duo from the local coffee shop. The caravan, once again escorted by two MSP cruisers, arrived at Detroit Metro Airport at 8am and the Count and the Baronetess were whisked through onlookers and paparazzi at the main terminal. Five minutes later, Luke, Sophia, Anna, and the security detail were safely aboard Wagner 1 with Jonas and David in the cockpit and Emma, now the lone flight attendant after Julia was shot and killed from the attempt on Luke's life, preparing the cabin and passengers for the four-hour flight to Sin City.

When the luxury jet touched down at McCarren International Airport at 10am PST, the reporters and photographers were out in full force. Luke and Sophia were the talk of the town and the highest dignitaries to visit Las Vegas since the Shah of Iran in 1968. The Count and the Baronetess waited on the plane until Gunther and his detail did their compulsory sweep of the terminal. When Gunther returned, he conveyed a request to his billionaire employer.

"Sire, the press is asking for a few moments of your time to answer a few questions." Gunther told Luke.

"No..." Luke replied. "No, I don't think I should. They'll want details and the less I give them the safer we'll be."

"Luke," Sophia interjected. "I think you can talk to them without giving them a lot of inside information that might compromise security. People are interested in you. And if you don't give the press something to write about, then they may just make something up!" The red headed noblewoman elbowed Luke in the ribs with her good arm and the young Count understood her point.

"Ok, ok..." Luke agreed, "I'll do it." He pointed at Sophia, "But you're coming out there with me!" he told the ginger baronetess.

Luke sent Gunther back to the press corps to convey his acceptance for a quick conference. Ten minutes later, Luke and Sophia stood before a throng of reporters and paparazzi. They asked him questions about life in Austria and they took pictures; then they asked him about his recent stock windfall and they took pictures. They asked for details about the attempt on his life in New York and they took pictures. They asked him about his plans for the new year and they took more pictures. Then the questions went to Sophia.

"Baroness Lehner, are you..." one reporter asked but was cut off by Sophia.

"Excuse me, I am NOT the Baroness. My title is Baronetess." Sophia corrected the newspaperman. "My mother is the Baroness for our county."

"My apologies, ma'am." The reporter replied. "I just wanted to know if there was any truth to the rumor that you and the Count were here in Las Vegas to get married?"

Both Luke and Sophia laughed heartily at this question. When she caught her breath, Sophia answered. "I believe... you would have to ask Count Wagner that question."

At that, Luke held up his hand and said, "Thank You," as he took Sophia's hand and led her away from the podium. When they piled into the limousine in front of the terminal, Luke quickly kissed Sophia behind the tinted glass windows.

"You were amazing, my love." Luke told Sophia and kissed her again. "I couldn't have done that without you."

"Well," Sophia answered, a sly grin crept on to her face as her hand ran up Luke's thigh and caressed his bulge through his Levi's. "Maybe you can thank me when we get to the room!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The top two floors of the Octavius Tower in the Caesar's Palace complex were reserved for Luke and his entourage and the Count and his noble girlfriend were to occupy the penthouse at the top. If the Ty Warner penthouse in New York was extravagant, the Octavius penthouse was luxuriously decadent. A full bar greeted the couple with chilled champagne for their New Year's toast later that night and an enormous circular super-king-size bed sat elevated from the rest of the room on a walk-up riser surrounded by a 360-degree glass enclosure that allowed the inhabitants a spectacular view of The Strip and the lights at night. Sophia climbed the stairs to the pedestal and twirled around the enclosure, taking in the sights.

"Well," Sophia stated as she looked out to the hustle and bustle of downtown Vegas, "looks like we're roughing it tonight!" she joked.

"There a Motel 6 down the road past Mandalay Bay." Luke answered her sarcasm. "Would that be more fitting for you, my noble Lady?!" Luke walked up the steps to meet Sophia on the dais and latched on to her good arm. "Are you sassing me?" he asked the red headed baronetess as he drew her into his grasp then playfully smacked her beautiful curvy ass.

"I would never dream of sassing the great and powerful Count Wagner, O Exalted One!" Sophia continued to kid the young nobleman. "I fear your wrath!" she said then burst into laughter.

Luke placed her on the bed, carefully so he wouldn't aggravate her injured shoulder, and playfully pinned her other arm down to the mattress. "I plan to show you my wrath later tonight after midnight. But first, I want to play some blackjack. Want to be my good luck charm?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Sophia responded as Luke helped her off the bed and the couple made their way to the gaming floor flanked by their security detail. The casino was in full swing and Luke's guards had to clear a few aisles so he and Sophia could make their way to the High Rollers section. Luke had asked his accountants to make a withdraw and currency exchange for him so he could gamble with American money instead of Euros. One of Luke's security guards carried a black briefcase handcuffed to his right wrist and he brought it to Luke, who was sitting at one of the green felt-covered gaming tables in the roped-off area. The guard produced a key that unlocked the handcuff and freed himself from the satchel. He handed the key to Luke and the young Count used the same key to unlock the briefcase and reveal his gambling stash for the weekend. $3 million in one-hundred-dollar bills lined the inside of the attaché case and Luke grabbed a bundle. He handed it to Sophia and smiled.

"Do you want to play some slots while I get started here?" he asked the stunned red head.

"Luke, there's ten thousand dollars here!" she looked at the wealthy nobleman astonished.

Luke winked at Sophia then produced another bundle of bills. "Sorry, not enough?" he kidded her. "Here, take some more." Luke handed Sophia the other stack of currency then pointed at one of his security guards. "Louis here will make sure you're taken care of, right, Louis?"

"Ja, meine Herr." The burly sentinel acknowledged bluntly. "No harm will come to the Baronetess."

"Meet me back here in an hour or so and we'll see how we did then get some lunch." Luke said as he emptied the rest of the money on the blackjack table in front of the astounded dealer. "I'd like some chips, please." He said, smiling at the stunned casino employee. Luke had finally begun to embrace not only his nobility but also his monetary worth and planned to have fun. He'd always wanted to break the bank at Vegas and he was going to give it his best shot right now.

Seventy-five minutes later, Sophia returned to the card station where she noticed Luke had an enormous stack of chips in front of him and a throng of onlookers behind him. Word had gotten out that the new Austrian/American Count was playing high stakes at Caesar's and the crowds flocked to be witness. Louis, Sophia's security guard for the day, cleared a path for his charge and the ginger beauty put a hand on Luke's shoulder as she stood behind him.

"Looks like you're doing well." Sophia said to Luke as he turned to face her. "But I'm ready for lunch, my Lord. Feed me or else!" she kidded the gambling nobleman.

"Last hand, my dear..." Luke replied. He was playing three hands at once, betting $5,000 per hand. Luke's first hand was a ten of spades, his second was the ace of diamonds and his third was a deuce of clubs. The dealer dealt himself the nine of clubs. The crowd erupted when Luke's second card on his first hand was the ace of spades. Twenty-one! That hand alone won a cool fifty-thousand. The crowd went wild on the next card- queen of hearts and another twenty-one and another fifty grand. The nine of spades was his next card on his third hand. Luke tossed another yellow chip at the hand and doubled down. The dealer revealed his down card and showed the ace of hearts. Twenty to Luke's eleven. Luke's last card came, and the crowd blew the roof off the casino as the king of clubs fell next to his last hand. Three twenty-ones in a row and two hundred thousand dollars. Luke clapped his hands in victory and the throng behind him cheered themselves hoarse. Luke flipped a yellow chip to the dealer and stood off his chair. The employee marveled at the $5000 tip that Luke had given him and told him to come back soon.

"Ready for lunch, dear?" Luke said to Sophia, who had cheered along with the crowd at Luke's streak of luck. "So, how did you do?" he asked the noblewoman.

"Lost a couple thousand..." Sophia frowned.

"Well, we can't win 'em all." Luke said and kissed Sophia's pink cheek. He scooped the generous stack of chips into his briefcase and moved to close the lid. Luke stopped mid-close then opened the case up again. Luke meticulously counted out the winnings from the last hand then turned the chips over to the security guard. "Louis, please make sure these chips are cashed out and the money donated among the various homeless shelters in Las Vegas." Once more the crowd erupted with cheers for the Count's generosity. If that mob could have elected him President right then, Luke and Sophia would have moved into the White House that day. Luke and Sophia left the gaming floor to the thunderous applause of the crowd and went in search of lunch before the New Year's Eve celebration.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke and Sophia went back to the penthouse after lunch to prepare for the end-of year party that night. The penthouse was adjacent to a massive patio on the roof of the Octavius Tower and the celebration for the Las Vegas elite would be held there in a few short hours. The festivities began at 9pm and at 10:15pm, Luke and Sophia joined the party dressed to the nines. Luke wore a sharp new black tuxedo with an emerald green vest and bow tie. Sophia wore a below-the-knee velvet dress that matched the color of Luke's accessories. Black stilettos adorned her dainty feet and her diamond teardrop earrings hung from her lobes. The crowd clapped as the Count and the Baronetess arrived and waved to the partygoers and then to the camera that was broadcasting clips of the party to the networks and subsequently around the nation. At 11:59pm on December 31st, Luke and Sophia joined the rest of the gala attendees at the edge of the roof to watch the firework display at midnight. When the clock struck twelve, the desert sky lit up with the colors of the charges firing into the night. The band played 'Auld Land Syne' and Luke kissed Sophia as the fireworks popped into the night. At 12:01am on January 1st, Luke took Sophia's hand and led her back to the penthouse. Sophia puzzled at Luke impetuousness but followed him anyway. The young Count led the red-haired noblewoman through the spacious room to the elevated pedestal where the bed rested.

"Sophia," Luke started, "I had one more Christmas present to give you, but I wanted to wait for the right time. I think that time is now." Luke reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewelry box, then bent down on one knee and took Sophia's hand. "I love you, Sophia Lehner. Will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in Sophia's eyes as Luke produced a stunning diamond ring from the box. The fireworks were still firing, and the colors created vibrant sparkles from the large gem in the gold band. Sophia's hand shook as Luke went to slip the ring on to her third finger of her left hand.

"Oh, Luke..." Sophia said softly, choking back her tears and halting the Count's proposal. "I'm sorry, but I can't marry you..."

12