An American Idol Birthday

Story Info
Carmen receives her wish.
2k words
4.23
44.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen walked slowly down the steps to the idol mansion Tuesday morning March 26th. It was her 18th birthday and instead of celebrating it with her family here she was swept up in the contest of a lifetime and a shot at becoming America’s newest idol.

The house was empty as all the other participants had gone out to get the young little blonde a few gifts. She just knew she was alone and for the first time in weeks she would have a chance to relieve some tension built up in her little body.

Carmen made her way back up to her bedroom she shared with a few of the other hopefuls this time around and quickly stripped off her robe and panties. As she lay there on the bed, she let a finger run lazily down her body to the soft, wet little V between her legs.

Immediately her fingers slid further down and ran through the sparse blonde curls to her pouting excited little pussy lips. She spread them wide with one hand and worked her other hand down her body with teasing anticipation. Her heart was beating a little more rapidly and she could feel her heartbeat quicken in the throbbing in her clit as her little fingers worked around the sensitive nub of pleasure.

Carmen closed her eyes and pictured the husky Randy Jackson before her. She would just love a chance to see if the stigma about black men were true with him. She wondered just how long and fat his cock truly was. Their chemistry on the show and behind the scenes had not gone unnoticed by the masses of fans and she hoped before or when this was all over she may have a chance to offer up her body to him.

She also could envision Simon standing to her other side with his proud English prick in hand wanking it over her as she deep throated Randy. She would proudly service both men given half the chance but she also knew in her fantasies that she wouldn’t mind a shot at having Paula share her bed as well.

As Carmen let her fantasies run wild through her mind she sunk her longest two fingers deep inside her tight little cunt and slid them in and out, curling them and hitting the sensitive spongy spot just on her inner walls as she writhed in the bed.

Carmen was too wrapped up in her masturbation to notice that the bedroom door was now standing wide open and she had a captive audience watching her fingers slide in and out of her sensitive little puss as she moaned and gasped in her pleasure.

“Well now Randy,” Simon spoke up after a moment or two of watching this now legal blonde beauty finger her pussy, “I think should Carmen choose to take this route she would have been our newest American Idol right off the bat.”

Randy gave his deep baritone laugh, “Sure you’re right dog.” he quipped as he watched intently as the girl worked a third finger deep inside her dripping cunt.

Paula not to be left out didn’t say a word she just pulled off the sun dress she had on and made her way to the bed. Before Carmen could open her eyes Paula had lay down on the bed nude and with her face only inches from the girl’s glistening pink slit watched with amazement as she leaned forward and then snaked her tongue out and lapped at Carmen’s fingers as they came out of her pussy glistening with their moisture.

Carmen sat up as much as she could and looked between her legs where Paula’s hands were on either thigh and her tongue started to work long strokes up and down her sweet little pussy slit. In the next instant Paula had gone for broke and buried her tongue deep up inside the girl and was working her into a frenzy of quivering flesh.

Randy had to get in on the action now and he stripped off his shorts as he walked towards the right side of the bed and lifted away his shirt. Standing to the little blondes right side he watched as she smiled and licked her lips and reached up to take hold of his rapidly rising manhood. A tiny drop of precum was leaking from the tip of his indeed immense cock and she slowly opened her mouth and stuck out her pink tongue and lapped at the droplet and moaned as she tasted the first salty drop of the day.

“Oh god yes,” Randy gasped as the Carmen lowered her head even more taking a few inches just inside her wet waiting little mouth. Randy could see Paula’s tongue darting in and out of Carmen’s pussy and he knew that this would be one contestant he would remember for the rest of his days on the earth.

Paula loved the taste of the blonde little sexpot and she repeatedly slid her tongue in and out of the girl’s pussy and then would stop only long enough to suck her clit deep into her mouth and roll her tongue over it as she bit down softly. Her fingers were working on Carmen’s tight little asshole as the girl’s juices and Paula’s saliva dripped down from the slit between Carmen’s legs.

Randy waved Simon over and as Simon disrobed Carmen knew that she was indeed living out her wildest fantasy to date with three of the sexiest people she could think of.

Simon couldn’t wait to bury his tool inside Carmen and he grabbed Paula by the hair and pulled her away. “Paula, I do think it is my turn at the little birthday girl now.”

Paula reluctantly slid to the side but not before she looked up into Simon’s eyes and wrapped her full lips around his shaft and hummed “Cold Hearted Slave” while sucking his six and a half inches of cock. She rubbed his balls with one hand and continued to bob up and down over his rod as he reached down between Carmen’s legs and slid three finely manicured fingers into her pussy.

Paula knew that Simon couldn’t find the strength to pull away from her mouth and that suited her just fine as she hummed and sucked on the English cock before her.

Randy had taken the time the others were distracted to pull his cock from between Carmen’s lips and rub the head over her nipples and then he bent down and licked and sucked the other hard little nipple as Carmen writhed on the bed as Simon fingered her.

Randy wanted to beat Simon to the punch here and he pulled Carmen up and kissed her as he lay down on the bed next to her. He then lifted her over him onto his lap and could feel her warm wet little pussy trapping his cock between her thighs and rubbing against him. Carmen would have been just fine riding Randy’s cock like this for a little while if he hadn’t grabbed her hips and forced her down over his enormous shaft. The head probed deep into her belly as she bucked her hips and rode him with all her might. It seemed she couldn’t get enough of his thick black cock inside her even though it was buried to the hilt and she couldn’t have fit another inch inside her well stuffed pussy.

Paula had always had this little fantasy of having Randy lick her pussy and make her cum so now was her chance. She could have the best of both worlds if she straddled his face and then would be able to fondle and be fondled and kissed by Carmen as the girl rode Randy.

Quickly Paula arose from her position and slid her hips over Randy’s face. His big tongue was immediately sliding over her shaved slit and probing between her pussy lips trying to taste the juices inside.

Simon knew this would be his first chance to bang an American chick in her backdoor and after reading how most American women seemed to love it he slid behind her and watched as she made Randy’s cock disappear time and time again deep inside her womb. Once she knew that Simon was behind her and waiting for just the right chance to fuck her she stopped her rapid movements up and down on Randy and took Simon’s big cock in her hands and stroked the shaft a few times before aiming it right at her little asshole.

“Simon,” Carmen cooed, “since you seem to be the nastiest on the panel on TV let’s see just how nasty you truly are.”

Simon responded simply by leaning forward and pushing the head of his cock against her asshole. It took some work but as wet as Paula had gotten the blonde contestant he new that it would only be a matter of time before he was buggering Carmen. He pushed a little harder and finally the head of his member slipped past the tight little anal ring and he at once could feel the sucking sensation of her ass trying to pull more of him in.

“Oh sweet leaping Jesus,” Carmen cried out as Simon’s cock slipped into her tiny asshole. She broke out in a sweat as she rode Randy’s massive erection as he probed her pussy and could feel Simon trying to work his cock deeper into her ass. Even though the initial pain was excruciating she was made to forget it as Paula leaned forward and drew Carmen’s face towards her own and embraced her in a passionate kiss as her hands worked down Carmen’s body and tweaked her nipples and the other hand was deftly working her clit.

WOW, what a birthday Carmen thought, as she could feel all three of her openings being probed with either cock or tongue. Her body was in overdrive as she felt Simon ram deep inside her ass and start matching the big burly Randy stroke for stroke inside her body.

“Oh god yes,” she sang out as her climax neared, “make me your American idol slut.”

Grunts from the two men pounding her holes let her know that indeed soon enough she would be filled to the brim with cum. She quivered and shook at the thought and promptly she felt the shaft buried in her pussy swell up.

“I’m gonna cum you little slut,” Randy barked out.

“Oh yes both of you,” Carmen pleaded, “fill my wet holes with your cum.”

Simon not to be outdone by Randy pumped his cock in and out for all he was worth and meeting Randy stroke for stroke he felt his scrotum tighten up and the cream inside start to shoot out his shaft.

Randy at the same instant Simon was cumming started to spurt himself deep inside Carmen’s incessantly contracting pussy. As the men’s orgasms subsided Carmen rolled off the two and Paula dropped her body over Carmen’s in a wet 69 embrace. Each woman lapped at the other’s pussy with passion and an intense desire to ignite another orgasm from the other. Paula secretly just wanted to taste the two men’s intermingling sperm that was running down the blonde’s thighs.

As the morning wore on Carmen was fucked once more by each and then the three sated hosts took her out to breakfast and each bought her a unique gift. Randy’s was a thick black dildo, while Simon’s was a box with an array of butt plugs and anal toys. Lastly came Paula’s gift, she had bought Carmen a strap-on dildo and a little clitoral vibrator that would rest beneath the belt for the strap-on. Paula had included a card that said “For your next special day.”

Will Carmen’s efforts win her the American Idol Contract? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Please feel free to send feedback and vote. Thank you Master_Vassago.