An American Relocates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God are you thinking that while licking me?"

"Yeah."

"Oooh, good boy," Loretta said, squeezing a breast and looking at him fondly. And why do you think that?"

"Your pussy has to be just the very best and I also am fired up by you."

Loretta's eyes rolled up and her body shook.

"Jesus," she gasped.

Harden, who'd left a couple of fingers in her, pulled them out dripping and sucked them, staring at her."

"When can I shift in?" she gasped. "Dad is at the airport waiting for my aunt and uncle to arrive."

"After we finish here, say in two or three hours."

Loretta gurgled.

* * *

Almost two years galloped by.

Terry had run a string of women through his home after Loretta had vacated and finally settled on one. Terry and a homely divorcee Molly Holmes were married at a small ceremony in Ambrose Park beside the river six weeks ago. The relationship between Molly and Loretta had begun to thaw since then, much to Terry's relief.

Loretta's business selling treated wooden piles for river flood protection work and building excavation sites was booming. After completing the industrial riverbank protection piling contract for the Newcomb Council, her company supplied piles to Harden's company for three more river-bank protection contacts and it had three land-based crews working on commercial, farm and residential pile-driving contacts.

Ten months after Kin Blake had gone to America she was due to return home. Harden and Loretta had become very friendly with Shirley and Ross and Shirley had backed off Harden after he said he wasn't interested, having learned from Terry that Shirley, although a lovely woman, had a reputation for 'spreading it around."

"You mean her loveliness," Harden had said slyly. Terry had cuffed him over the ear and said, "No you idiot, she's promiscuous."

Working with Ross as a consultant on another project for Newcomb County Harden said he had been thinking of taking Loretta to Chicago to meet his parents.

"Why don't you and Shirley come with us for say ten days and we'll bring back Kim with us."

Ross really didn't know but minutes after he told Shirley that evening she was banging at Harden's door. She dashed in kissed him and grabbed Loretta and dance her around the kitchen yelling, "America, America. Here we come. We are going to America with you guys."

"With whom?" Loretta asked. She looked at Harden who looked sheepish. She said tartly, "Is there something you've forgotten to tell me Harden?"

The visit to LA and Chicago went wonderfully well and Kim, her hair now blonde and her mannerisms very sexy, impressed her friends with her faked American accent.

Shirley decided to go blonde as well but Ross said, "No and I mean that Shirley."

In tears Shirley consulted Loretta who calmed her and said it was an easy fix. All Shirley had to do was to each fortnight over three mothers get her hair tinted slightly and by the time she was blonde Ross wouldn't have noticed the change.

"Do you believe that?" Shirley asked Harden doubtfully.

Harden could see Loretta behind Shirley give him the sign of a finger across her throat, suggesting he'd be in big trouble unless he lied.

Harden decided he could get by if he eased back on the lie but to accomplish that successfully he'd need a diversion.

"That deception has great possibilities. Is that a new bra?"

Shirley removed her hand from her hair and looked down at her boobs.

"No. Are you suggesting Ross would take greater interest in me if I bought new bras."

"Higher lift in a tighter bra Shirley, guaranteed to work," Harden said, not lying.

Next day he came home to find Loretta trying on one of the four new bras she'd purchased. He said "Wow" and moved in to help her adjust the straps.

Three weeks later Loretta received confirmation she was pregnant so they set a wedding date

They were discussing the wedding party when Harden remembered his promise to Neville McEwan at the used machinery and wrecker's yard.

"I'd like to include your godfather."

"I don't have a godfather," Loretta laughed and then saw the look on Harden's face.

"Oh god, my unofficial godfather. You have been talking to Neville McEwan. What line has he been spinning you?"

"The poor guy has no one and has been a pal of you father's since they were at primary school together. He regards you guys as family."

"Well what he told you is bullshit. Dad owed him money just after I was born and saw how Neville thought I was so cute. So dad offered him the title of unofficial godfather and acceptance would mean the gambling debt was written off. Neville agreed. That's all there is to it."

"And Neville has never shown kindness to you since then?"

Loretta was embarrassed.

"Well?"

She said Neville never missed buying her a birthday present, he also gave her a Christmas present and he'd bought her a dress to go to her high school graduation ball and had insisted and picked up the tab at the restaurant on the night she graduated with her masters in education.

"So there is a long-standing connection."

"Well I was intending to invite him to the wedding providing dad agrees to get Neville cleaned up."

"Well I'll not be satisfied with the wedding arrangements unless Neville is one of my groomsmen to partner the maid or matron of honor."

"Harden there's no way am I..."

She stopped when she saw Harden's jaw jut forward.

"Oh I'm wrong about that aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Well you arrange this with dad and find him a partner. The only woman I know who is old enough is Shirley and I'm not having Neville ending up trying to screw Shirley because after a few drinks she'd probably roll over for him."

"Loretta, this is a wedding we will plan, not a fuckfest."

She grinned and told him not to be so rude.

Terry received a triple whammy when he called around, learning his daughter was pregnant, a wedding would be held in six weeks and his pal Neville McEwan would be invited to be best man.

"Neville McEwan?" said Molly with obviously distaste and for the first time Loretta looked at her new stepmother and 'understanding' passed between them.

Molly appeared delighted about that. She stood and said to Loretta, "Come on dear, let's go shopping and choose the engagement present Terry and I can give you."

As the two women went through the doorway Molly offered the crook of her arm and Loretta closed the gap between them and slipped her arm into it.

Terry gaped, "How the hell did that happen?"

"Dunno," Harden said going off to pour another whisky for Terry and get another beer for himself. "It could be Loretta has decided to pull in her fangs a bit but perhaps now that she's pregnant she feels the need to be in touch with an older woman."

"Yeah a substitute mother desire could be the answer. I really can't understand why she wants Neville in the wedding party."

Not feeling the need to explain Harden said, "We want you to take responsibility to get up into acceptable shape for the wedding. Perhaps you could put him though a dry-cleaning machine."

""Yeah okay, he's a pal from way back."

"Loretta also wants to line up someone as maid or matron of honor to partner him."

"Me, who do I know like that. I'm married and am not expected to know of other women?"

"Cut the crap pal. Come on, out with it."

"Well there's Ba-Ba Lambert, a cocktail waitress I banged a few times. Oh perhaps not. She's rather coarse and likes full on sex and the messier it is the better for Ba-Ba I mean Rosemary. She won't do."

"She sounds perfect Terry. With standards like that she mightn't notice Neville's social shortcomings."

"Oh yeah, good thinking. But if she decides to bang Neville he won't know what hit him."

"Perfect Terry. You and I make a good team. What's Molly like in bed?"

Terry's eyes lit up. "Man you're not going to believe this..."

THE END