An American Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a young 21st century American wife.
2.2k words
3.73
77.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rachel was 12 years old she had stayed over night at a friend's house. After her friend's parents went to sleep, her friend and her watched an adult movie that they had found in the parent's bedroom. Since that time, Rachel had always had an interest in men.

She was a small woman, only 5'4", about 120 pounds, a cute brunette with a round face, full lips, and perky 34b's. By nature she was timid and nervous around men that she thought was hot, which caused her to be unintentionally flirtatious. She lost her virginity at 17 to a friend of her brother's, and from then on her interest of men extended to include and interest of sex. In short, she quickly discovered that she loved sex.

Just after her 19th birthday she met and fell in love with Brandon, who was in the Navy and was stationed at a base a half hour from her parent's house. They became engaged after six months and found an apartment together. She worked part time at a nursing home.

About a month before their wedding, Brandon was due to go out to sea for a brief training mission. He would be back the week before the wedding. While he was gone, Rachel stayed at her parent's house because it would be closer to her work and also because she hated being alone. This way she would be closer to her friends.

Sex with Brandon was the best she had every experienced. He was well endowed, more so than the 3 or 4 partners she had known before him. She judged him to be about 7". Sex was frequent, at least once a day, at times 2 or 3 times a day. So an emptiness filled her while he was gone. She did well for the first couple of weeks, but her love of sex has strong.

On a Saturday afternoon, four days before Brandon was due to return home, Rachel was at home with her parents, her older brother and younger sister. She had the day off of work and was bored. She called up her childhood friend, Marisela (the same one whom she had known when she was twelve), who lived a few blocks away. Marisela invited her out to a party tonight. Rachel readily accepted the invitation.

After hanging up the phone, Rachel picked out some party clothes and took them out to her car. At around 8 o'clock, Rachel dressed in her nursing scrubs and told her parents that she had to work the midnight shift. Her parents asked if she would be able to attend church with them the next morning. She said that she probably would be too tired after work and would have to sleep in. "Too tired from partying is more like it," she thought to herself with a smile as she got in her car.

She drove around the block to Marisela's house. When Marisela let her in she went to her bedroom, got out of her nursing scrubs and dressed in a short mini skirt and a red tight button up shirt with little to leave in the imagination. Underneath was a sexy lacy bra and a red lacy thong with the word "flirt" stitched on the front, which just covered the minimum. She had also made sure earlier that she was freshly shaved down there. Honestly, she was only interested in having a good time tonight, nothing else.

They left in Rachel's car and picked up another friend, Sarah, then arrived at the party around 10 o'clock. By midnight, the party was in full swing and all three of them had plenty to drink and were felling good and having a great time. At 1am, Sarah came to Rachel and asked if she had seen Marisela. Rachel had last seen her flirting with a really hot guy and shortly thereafter had gone upstairs with him.

Sarah took Rachel's had and led her upstairs. They found her in the bathroom with the guy. She was busy sucking on his cock! Her head was bobbing up and down quickly. Rachel laughed in surprised.

"Marisela!"

She took her head up and looked at her friends with a crooked grin. She obviously had much more to drink than Rachel or Sarah. Sarah grabbed Marisela and pulled her out of the bathroom to the objections of the guy. He was obviously upset as Sarah and Marisela left. Rachel smiled at him then let her eyes wander down to his erect cock. She stared at it hungrily for a few lingering seconds before she looked back up at him, blew him a kiss, giggled, then ran out to catch up to the girls.

"Why did you do that?" Rachel asked Sarah.

"Yea, why? He had a really nice cock?" Marisela slurred.

"Rachel, we need to watch out for Marisela. When she gets drunk she gets way out of control."

Around 2:30am, they left with Rachel driving. They decided to get something to eat. They had the radio up loud as the drove down the main strip, which was still busy for a Saturday late night. Marisela was in the back seat when she spotted some guys in a truck right next to them. The guys began to whistle and hoot at them. Marisela persuaded Rachel to pull into a parking lot. The truck pulled next to them.

Everyone got out of the cars. They learned the two guys were Jason and Frank. They were both really sexy looking. Marisela right away began flirting with Frank and Jason came over to Rachel. Rachel began smiling and blushing at the attention Jason was giving her. After a while the guys suggested we go for a ride in their truck.

"Well, I won't go unless Rachel comes with me. Let's go for a ride with these hotties, Rachel." Marisela said.

"Yes, you should ride with us. It would make me happy if you did. I would at least have someone to talk to." Jason said.

"Well....ok, I guess."

Sarah took Rachel aside and whispered, "Remember, Rachel, keep an eye on Marisela, and I will follow behind in your car."

So they loaded into the truck, which had an extended cab. Frank drove with Marisela in the front and Rachel and Jason together in the back. They drove around aimlessly for a while. Jason and Rachel talked. Rachel told him that she was engaged and her husband was out of town and Jason told her that he had recently broken it off with his girlfriend.

When Rachel first entered the truck, she was reasonably sure that she might have sex with Jason. She was hesitant to go with them at first, but now as she was glad because she was getting extremely horny. Jason leaned in and soon they began to make out. He placed his hand on her knee and began slightly rubbing it. As his tongue found it's way into her mouth, his hand moved up her leg until it reached the skirtline. He then moved his hand to the inside of her leg and up into her skirt. Rachel allowed her legs to part and Jason took the cue. His fingers found her thong under her skirt and he began to gently rub her pussy through the thong.

Rachel let a barely audible moan. To her, the touch felt so fucking good. She was going to get laid and couldn't wait for it to happen. Jason moved the thong aside and inserted two fingers into Rachel's by now soaking pussy.

Rachel broke the kiss to look up front. Marisela was down giving Frank a blowjob as he was driving. Rachel smiled and leaned back. She unzipped Jason's pants and reached her hand in. She felt his hard cock and began to rub and stroke it while he fingered her. Then she massaged his balls gently, lovingly, for a little while. Finally his frantic fingering led her to orgasm and afterward he pulled his cock out and she lowered her mouth toward it. She kissed the head of his cock then planted kisses down the length of his shaft to his balls. She came back up to his head and let her lips pass over the head until she could feel it touch the back of her throat. Then she would rise up while letting her tongue trail up his shaft. She did this for a while, progressively getting faster until her head was bobbing up and down with frantic speed.

This must have gone on for 10 minutes before he raised her up and put his cock back in his pants. They were in the parking lot of a convenience store. Frank and Jason went into the store. Rachel asked Marisela what they were doing and she told me they were buying condoms. They laughed together. Both of them were so hot and ready to get fucked real good and they were so excited that the fucking was about to happen real soon. Rachel slipped out of her thong and looked out next to the truck to see Sarah sitting in her car.

Rachel rolled down the window and Sarah asked if we were ok. She asked if Rachel was keeping an eye out for Marisela.

"Marisela is doing great, and so am I", Rachel said as the guys got back into the truck, "gotta go now, just follow us."

They drove a short way further to a park. Before they even arrived Rachel was laying on her back, skirt up around her waist, with Jason between her legs, cock pointing right at her hungry pussy, which was soaking wet with eager anticipation. Jason was kissing Rachel heavily. As the kissing was happening, Jason moved his hips forward and the head of his cock slipped into Rachel without effort. He continued his forward movement until he was all the way inside of her.

Up in the front seat, the scene was much the same with Marisela and Frank. Rachel moaned out loud. She thought it was so wonderful to finally have her pussy filled with a cock after so long of not having one. Her hips moved up almost involuntarily, meeting his downward thrusts.

Rachel was going to be married in about a week, but to her this had nothing to do with it. She loved men and she loved getting laid. It had been awhile since she had gotten laid and she certainly did not go out at the start of the night with the intention of getting fucked. But it was happening to her right now. The circumstances had fallen into place and she was getting laid wonderfully by a really hot guy with a really great cock who she just met. She didn't see anything wrong with that and she was having a great time. Soon her husband to be would be home and she would have no need to get laid by anyone but him, until he had to leave again.

Outside, Sarah leaned against Rachel's car and shook her head as she watched the truck rocking side to side as the two couples inside fucked each other madly.

Inside both Rachel and Marisela were moaning so loudly, that it seemed almost like a yelling contest. Within 15 minutes, Jason because humping her really fast. He let out a grunt and pulled out of her in time to shoot his load onto her face. This took Rachel by completely surprise. She thought it felt to good for him to have a condom on and the whole time he never put one on. Had could she have missed that?

She did not worry about it too long for she took him in her mouth to suck him off. In the meantime, Marisela was still getting fucked up front so Jason and Rachel went outside to let them finish after Rachel cleaned up. Sarah was talking to someone on her cell phone so Jason and Rachel talked for a bit. He wanted to know if she would tell her future husband about this and if he would get mad if she did.

Rachel responded by saying that she would eventually tell him and she doesn't see how he would possibly be mad.

Soon Marisela and Frank finished up and came out. We all talked for a short time, agreed we all had a great time with sex, thanked each other and got in our cars and left. The three girls went to get breakfast and Marisela and Rachel laughed at Sarah for being such a party-pooper the whole night. Rachel and Marisela agreed that Sarah should have gotten her pussy fucked by someone, and then she would be laughing too.

After breakfast they returned to Marisela's house. Rachel changed back into her nursing scrubs and returned to her parent's house at about 5:45am. She crept through the front door and found her father up with a newspaper and coffee. He asked how her night at work was and if she was sure she didn't feel up to going to church with them. She walked down the hall toward her room and answered him over her shoulder with "it was ok" and "yes, she was sure she didn't feel like going to church". She entered her room and closed the door. She leaned against the door and smiled as she thought about how good of a night it was, then she undressed and laid down on the bed and contentedly drifted off to sleep.

Eight days later she married Brandon.....End of Part 1.